1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate always tells AAF to avoid animations tagged with "spanking", and avoid ones with "gag" unless the player is actually gagged.  That is not the problem.

The issue is the 3 men and 1 woman.  You have SavageCabbage 1.1 installed, but you have the newest version of Themes.  The new version of Themes only supports SavageCabbage 1.2.  So SavageCabbage's animations in your game do not have tags, so AAF can't find the ones tagged as "Aggressive".

So the simplest solution is to install the previous version of AAF Themes which supports both SavageCabbage 1.1 and 1.2:AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200507.1.7z

I have already uninstalled version 1.1 and installed version 1.2 in the same boot order. did not help. here is a complete list of installed mods and animations. Maybe there is a wrong installation order or conflicts?

modlist.txt

21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sorry, I am not going to sit here and sort out your 150 mods for you.

I understand you, I, too, would not take apart 150 mods for someone.
   But you do not need to watch 150 mods. Everything is sorted and animations at the very top. So I specifically copied the animations:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+AAF Violate Purgatory 1.0
+AAF Violate
+AAF VanillaKinkyCreatures Sex Animation Themes
+Craftable
+Synth Clamp Ons
+Strap
+AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All
+Release_BadEnd_v01_05
+Thrax's Action Poses
+Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
+Release_50Shades_v01_05
+AAF Creature Patch
+FO4_CreatureGameAssets_v1
+Wash Out That Cum
+Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
+Release_CreaturePack_v03_00
+Mutated Lust v1.3
+Atomic Lust
+Crazy_Animations
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0
+bp70FO4sexanimations_2
+Vadermania
+AAF Bondage Animations 2.00
+Advanced Animation Framework Basic Animations Theme
+Advanced Animation Framework

Well, I just downloaded AAF Violate and including all it's requirements and guess what: All it did violate was my computer!

This is the first loverslab mod I ever tried to install. So maybe I messed it up all by myself, but I'm pretty sure, I installed it right cause I followed a video tutorial step by step and even used nexus modmanager.

Ever since I downloaded the mod including the required animations and of course aaf my computer is slow as hell and Fallout 4 crashes every time I load a save game or try to start a new one. There is no error report, nothing. It just keeps crashing, even after I uninstalled everything again, even after I loaded a backup without this mod and it's requirements.

I did a virus scan (negative) and I cleaned my RAM. I even checked out my registry for errors, wich is where I found the true faces of digital chaos and disaster. After I fixed that, using CCleaner, I restarted Fallout and it still doesn't work.

In case you might ask: Yes, I am 100% sure, that aaf violate (and it's requirements) caused all that chaos. I'm just not sure if it's because of my own incompetence or if the mod itself is that fucked up.

It seems to work for the others, so maybe it's just me...

I spent 3h today trying to fix all that and I still don't manage to make fallout 4 run again.

I'd really like to play this mod with all it's kinky contend...

But for now, all I want is to get my fallout game running again without having to reinstall (including the eternal download duration) and loosing my save games.

Believe me, I'm desperate! My computer has been raped harder than anything and sadly anything else that has been fucked by this mod, was the game itself...

2 hours ago, Mad77Mac said:

it's because of my own incompetence

Yes it is but don't take it the wrong way, it happened to the best of us when trying to learn how to make our Fallout Kinky

The mod works great and stable

Check load order, check the AAF guide updated, if AAF works than install other mods, check and take your time.

2 hours ago, Mad77Mac said:

All it did violate was my computer!

I can say with confidence it was not this mod.

It sounds like what happened to me on the 2nd & 3rd reinstall of F04. Both times the main game files had become corrupted. (Checking in Steam doesn't show corrupted files btw) The easiest way is to delete all vanilla game files and use Steam to verify local files which triggers it to DL the missing files. That retains your mods and at least saves that headache.

As a quick test you can delete the exe and let Steam replace it to see if it's culprit. But probably isn't.

14 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Wait, I have the female aggressors but didn't had the AJ's pack.

Do you think that the 2.4 (latest version) is still compatible?

The 2.4 version still works, although it will give those Error [85] warnings in the log due to using time= instead of frames=.  You can fix those if you want by using search and replace, though it isn't actually necessary.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The 2.4 version still works, although it will give those Error [85] warnings in the log due to using time= instead of frames=.  You can fix those if you want by using search and replace, though it isn't actually necessary.

Reason found. Your mod sets animation tags that I don’t have. I installed all the animations from the first post of this thread. Obviously this is not enough. What additional animations should I install?

8 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Reason found. Your mod sets animation tags that I don’t have. I installed all the animations from the first post of this thread. Obviously this is not enough. What additional animations should I install?

I have seen your list of 150 mods out of curiosity and I see that you have CBBE and Fusion Girl, which are two mods with different and incompatible skeletons. What I recommend is that you disable all your mods and follow this guide.

If you read carefully (as requested by the person who made the guide) you will have no problems.

If for any reason you're having trouble, that thread is the right place to get help.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

he easiest way is to delete all vanilla game files and use Steam to verify local files which triggers it to DL the missing files. That retains your mods and at least saves that headache.

Well, I did. Now it's downloading. Guess the at least the vanilla game wirr work again after that is done. thanks for your advice.

15 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:
18 hours ago, Mad77Mac said:

it's because of my own incompetence

Yes it is but don't take it the wrong way, it happened to the best of us when trying to learn how to make our Fallout Kinky

Well, I guess it was my fault. Just don't know what went wrong. I did everything just like the guy in the tutorial. For him it worked, but for me it caused a horrible mess. I'll do what you told me next time I try to install it (check out load order and aaf first). I just don't ever wanna have all the chaos again.

Anyway, thank you for your advice.

6 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I have seen your list of 150 mods out of curiosity and I see that you have CBBE and Fusion Girl, which are two mods with different and incompatible skeletons. What I recommend is that you disable all your mods and follow this guide.

If you read carefully (as requested by the person who made the guide) you will have no problems.

I just read this and noticed, that I had both of them too. That's because some of aaf violate's required mods and/or animation sets require fusion girl, while others need CBBE. As a result, you need both, fusion girl and CBBE to install aaf violate. Am I wrong?

25 minutes ago, REB85 said:

The only tag my mod asks for is "Aggressive".  The other tags in the animation requests are things it wants excluded -- spanking, jackoff, etc.

If you have SavageCabbage's pack and the version of Themes that matches the version of SavageCabbage's pack, threesomes will work.  You don't need anything else.

It is possible that you have The One Patch or some other patch installed incorrectly, so that it is changing animation names or removing tags.

9 minutes ago, Mad77Mac said:

I just read this and noticed, that I had both of them too. That's because some of aaf violate's required mods and/or animation sets require fusion girl, while others need CBBE. As a result, you need both, fusion girl and CBBE to install aaf violate. Am I wrong?

No. You can have ZEX Skeleton + CBBE. Or ZEX + Fusion Girl. But not ZEX + Fusion Girl + CBBE. 

If you have doubts, just follow the guide that I linked you.

I use ZEX + CBBE and all animations work perfectly.

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

No. You can have ZEX Skeleton + CBBE. Or ZEX + Fusion Girl. But not ZEX + Fusion Girl + CBBE. 

If you have doubts, just follow the guide that I linked you.

I use ZEX + CBBE and all animations work perfectly.

Not to mention that you can have ZeX+Bodytalk+CBBE but NOT ZeX+BodyTalk+CBBE+CBBE KneeFix. Just something to keep in mind.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The only tag my mod asks for is "Aggressive".  The other tags in the animation requests are things it wants excluded -- spanking, jackoff, etc.

If you have SavageCabbage's pack and the version of Themes that matches the version of SavageCabbage's pack, threesomes will work.  You don't need anything else.

It is possible that you have The One Patch or some other patch installed incorrectly, so that it is changing animation names or removing tags.

Yes, I have one patch installed. As far as I understand, this is a mandatory requirement, as it is found in several animations installation instructions. I also installed " SavageCabbage's pack" version 1.2.7, installed earlier than "one patch". should i remove it? The animation requested by the mod is "Aggressive, 3 men, 1 woman, exclude spanking, exclude gag." "aaf violation" did not find the animation and interrupted the violation, error 4.

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

If for any reason you're having trouble, that thread is the right place to get help.

Thank you very much for your desire to help. This is one of those instructions that I read. It does not say how to solve the problem with animation tags. (Offtopic: deleting the skeleton file also does not solve the problem with super mutants. But this is one of those problems that I can put up with.)

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sorry I saw the notify and I jumped here from nowhere. Didn't we solve the time - frame thing one year ago or so? or am I remembering wrong? :O

7 hours ago, REB85 said:

I also installed " SavageCabbage's pack" version 1.2.7, installed earlier than "one patch".

SavageCabbage's pack has to be installed after The One Patch.  The patch files for SavageCabbage are for an older version of SavageCabbage and break the animations if you install the One Patch after SavageCabbage 1.2.

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

Sorry I saw the notify and I jumped here from nowhere. Didn't we solve the time - frame thing one year ago or so? or am I remembering wrong? :O

That was a different issue about using <action> in animationData to equip strap-ons.

The time/frames issue is new.  AAF now assumes that time= is in milliseconds, and frames= is frames like before.  So if you have an animation that is 60 frames, but the definition says time=60, AAF will complain with a warning that the animation is too short (60 milliseconds would indeed be a very short animation :D )  The animations still work but it causes a ton of warning messages in the Admin log.

The solution is simple, just change time= to frames= in both animationData files.