11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I can't really tell anything from a load order.  Try reproducing the problem and upload your script log and I'll take a look.

I think I figured it out.  The papyrus log showed SceneInit event: error [4] (attached), which was weird because the Bad End animations are installed and function in the test cell.  So I thought maybe it was one of the patches.  I have Ulfberth's patch installed, not for the MM, but because it seems to improve creature support.  I took out the AAF folder with XML's and tried again.  Bad End initialized fine.  

Not sure what effect removing the xmls from Ulfberth's patch will have on other issues.  Creature support still seems fine (i.e. DM has equipment).

Thanks for leading me in the right direction!

Papyrus.1.log

Just a little stroke to the ego. Great mod. I am approaching level 55 and your mod has worked very well (which can't be said for most mods here).  On the downside I am now rarely placed into a ...compromising position. Still, it makes it more entertaining when a violation does occur. It isn't a common event these days. Nuka World was a bitch. Who the hell thought it was fun to give THREE bosses ungodly amounts of health? There were a lot of violations at that time while I wore them down.

I have a suggestion, if you don't mind. I just wanna throw it out there. When traveling with a companion and there is only one aggressor when the defeat occurs...would it be possible to set it up so it's 50/50 that the companion is abused instead of the player. Be nice once in awhile to just watch Piper get drilled.

32 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Just a little stroke to the ego. Great mod. I am approaching level 55 and your mod has worked very well (which can't be said for most mods here).  On the downside I am now rarely placed into a ...compromising position. Still, it makes it more entertaining when a violation does occur. It isn't a common event these days. Nuka World was a bitch. Who the hell thought it was fun to give THREE bosses ungodly amounts of health? There were a lot of violations at that time while I wore them down.

I have a suggestion, if you don't mind. I just wanna throw it out there. When traveling with a companion and there is only one aggressor when the defeat occurs...would it be possible to set it up so it's 50/50 that the companion is abused instead of the player. Be nice once in awhile to just watch Piper get drilled.

Have you tried to increase the game difficulty? It worked a bit for me

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

I think I figured it out.  The papyrus log showed SceneInit event: error [4] (attached), which was weird because the Bad End animations are installed and function in the test cell.  So I thought maybe it was one of the patches.  I have Ulfberth's patch installed, not for the MM, but because it seems to improve creature support.  I took out the AAF folder with XML's and tried again.  Bad End initialized fine.  

Thanks for that info.  I took a look at Ulfberth's MM patch and sure enough, it replaces Violate's Bad End tag data with an empty file.  That causes the error [4] because AAF can't find animations with those tags any more. 

I see from your log that the mod detected the error and ended the quest, but I guess the screen didn't fade back in.  I'll take a look at that, it could be an AAF thing but I want to make sure it isn't something Violate is doing wrong.

3 hours ago, hkheung said:

hello Ego

Ihave a little demand/question if you want

can you add an on/off function in order not to equip the DD (and only DD) elements on the companion because like some people here the body of my player has different proportions from the female companions?

or do you know another way not to equip DD elements on a companion?

Sincerely

I like that idea.

When I have a companion, I turn DD items off because it will always ends up breaking the companion. Especially if Violated while wearing DD items.

16 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I like that idea.

When I have a companion, I turn DD items off because it will always ends up breaking the companion. Especially if Violated while wearing DD items.

yes it is also true even if I did not mention the elements DD screw up the mess on a companion !!!

I can't get this to work. The framework loads in game but when my character surrenders to a raider it says 'violation aborted' after a few seconds. I've heard this happens if you don't have animations available but I installed Four-play Animations by Crazy via modmanager so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

3 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

I can't get this to work. The framework loads in game but when my character surrenders to a raider it says 'violation aborted' after a few seconds. I've heard this happens if you don't have animations available but I installed Four-play Animations by Crazy via modmanager so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Do you have "all" the requirements installed?

Requirements

• Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) by the F4SE team.  Please make sure this is installed correctly.

• Advanced Animation Framework version Beta 73 or later
  • Mod Configuration Menu is required to configure the mod options
  • AAF Themes.  You will want to enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.
  • Animation Packs.  AAF Violate does not include animations of its own.  AAF Violate will work with any animation pack, but the exact packs you need will depend on the options you select for gender, threesomes, races, etc.  See the FAQ below for links to animation packs that work well with Violate.

Hi. In AAF_Violate_Feral_animationData.xml there is an error that occurs with the AAF 121b and newer.

This is what it is

<meta title="AAF_Violate_Feral_animationData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="animation"/>
<defaults source="Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp"/>

<animation id="vad_Ghoul3w MMF1"  time="60">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="01001ed8" id="vad_Ghoul4w_Human_01"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M" skeleton="FeralGhoul">
        <idle form="01001eda" id="vad_Ghoul4w_AC3_01"/>
    </actor>
        <idle form="01001edb" id="vad_Ghoul4w_AC4_01"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

<animation id="vad_Ghoul3w MMF2"  time="60">
    <actor gender="F">
    </actor>
        <idle form="01001ed9" id="vad_Ghoul4w_AC2_01"/>
    </actor>
    </actor>
</animation>

And right, like this:

<meta title="AAF_Violate_Feral_animationData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="animation"/>
<defaults source="Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp"/>

<animation id="vad_Ghoul3w MMF1" time="360">
	<actor gender="F">
	</actor>
		<idle form="01001eda" id="vad_Ghoul4w_AC3_01"/>
	</actor>
	</actor>
</animation>

<animation id="vad_Ghoul3w MMF2" time="360">
	<actor gender="F">
	</actor>
		<idle form="01001ed9" id="vad_Ghoul4w_AC2_01"/>
	</actor>
	</actor>
</animation>

On 5/10/2020 at 9:21 AM, EgoBallistic said:

The next update I am working on changes the companion handling so that up to 30 companions are recognized, and all of your companions who meet the race/sex criteria will be eligible for animations.  The mod as originally written did not take advantage of some of Fallout 4's new scripting features that were not available in Skyrim.  So I have been slowly rewriting parts of the mod to use them, and consequently the mod scales and performs better.

Holeee sh*****t......

Well, I'd say that will make my day. One slight suggestion, though. Violate currently allows a max of 30 animations per session. If you increase the follower count that much, you might want to increase the maximum number of rounds as well. If possible, that is.

8 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Is it possible to set this up so the player can not be violated, but followers can? TheMCM seems to suggest that this is possible, but I haven't seen it happen yet.

yes.  Set Player Can Be Violated to OFF under Player Surrender options, but leave Followers Can Be Violated to ON under Follower Options.

1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

Hi. In AAF_Violate_Feral_animationData.xml there is an error that occurs with the AAF 121b and newer.

I believe the correct fix is to change time=60 to frames=60.  But thanks for pointing it out, I will make that change for the next release.

33 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Hello. When a violation occurs, I get the message "violation scene aborted stats (4)". what does it mean?

The "Error 4" means that AAF didn't found any compatible animation with the characters.

You can see the troubleshooting on the first page, as it explains how to check what's the animation that doesn't work.

23 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

«Ошибка 4» означает, что AAF не нашел совместимой анимации с персонажами.

Вы можете увидеть устранение неполадок на первой странице, так как оно объясняет, как проверить, какая анимация не работает.

but the characters in this case are the Female protagonist, Curie in the human body and several gangsters in the Neighborhood Warehouse. and I installed all supported animations.
Screen-Shot311.png  Not enough for some kind of "pose tag." I do not see a solution to the problem in the first post of this topic.

30 minutes ago, REB85 said:

but the characters in this case are the Female protagonist, Curie in the human body and several gangsters in the Neighborhood Warehouse. and I installed all supported animations.
Screen-Shot311.png  Not enough for some kind of "pose tag." I do not see a solution to the problem in the first post of this topic.

I guess they tried to do a threesome or foursome, and you don't have any animation which includes them

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I guess they tried to do a threesome or foursome, and you don't have any animation which includes them

Screen-Shot296.png

here is a list of my animations. I installed all the animation themes supported in the first post of this theme.  

these animations include group sex scenes.

5 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Screen-Shot296.png

here is a list of my animations. I installed all the animation themes supported in the first post of this theme.  

these animations include group sex scenes.

Are they all updated? I see you have the 1.1 of SavageGabbages, but he released the 1.2 recently.

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

This screenshot does not show the error that caused the "SceneInit [4]" error.  The newest error is always at the top of the admin log.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Этот снимок экрана не показывает ошибку, которая вызвала ошибку «SceneInit [4]». Самая новая ошибка всегда вверху журнала администратора.

Screen-Shot315.png  

This error has occurred again. Here is a new screenshot. This is the very top of the list. if there is no error, tell me which file to look for more details.

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Они все обновлены? Я вижу, у вас есть 1.1 SavageGabbages, но он недавно выпустил 1.2.

Immediately after I read your message, I deleted the old version and installed a new one, in the same download order. The error did not disappear.

3 hours ago, REB85 said:

This error has occurred again. Here is a new screenshot. This is the very top of the list. if there is no error, tell me which file to look for more details.

The topmost error says that the maximum number of errors that can be displayed has been reached.  So you need to edit Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and set "debug_to_papyrus_log" to true.  Then you can find the full list of errors in the file Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User\AAFLog.0.log

You can make the error happen again, then drag that file as an attachment here and I will take a look.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The topmost error says that the maximum number of errors that can be displayed has been reached.  So you need to edit Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and set "debug_to_papyrus_log" to true.  Then you can find the full list of errors in the file Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User\AAFLog.0.log

You can make the error happen again, then drag that file as an attachment here and I will take a look.

I turned on debugging mode and it works in the game (green text in full screen), however, the file did not appear in the folder you specified. From what is written on the screen: the game cannot find aggressive animation with 3 men and 1 woman, with the exception of gag and spanking. I haven’t included such restrictions anywhere, and I have installed group animations.

Can the file be in another place if I use "mod organizer 2"?
  Maybe I need to install additional animations or somehow fix these?

9 hours ago, REB85 said:

the game cannot find aggressive animation with 3 men and 1 woman, with the exception of gag and spanking.

Violate always tells AAF to avoid animations tagged with "spanking", and avoid ones with "gag" unless the player is actually gagged.  That is not the problem.

The issue is the 3 men and 1 woman.  You have SavageCabbage 1.1 installed, but you have the newest version of Themes.  The new version of Themes only supports SavageCabbage 1.2.  So SavageCabbage's animations in your game do not have tags, so AAF can't find the ones tagged as "Aggressive".

So the simplest solution is to install the previous version of AAF Themes which supports both SavageCabbage 1.1 and 1.2:AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200507.1.7z