ItzJustAlvin Posted August 2 Posted August 2 8 hours ago, izzyknows said: You might have a version compatibility issue. Make sure you have LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll in the F4SE>Plugins folder. Even then 1.7.2 might not work correctly. 1.71 works fine. Where can I find previous versions of AAF?
LBGK Posted August 4 Posted August 4 Hello! I've just installed AAF Violate and took it for a test drive. First thing I did was to come across some rogue sentinel power armor. I auto-surrendered (not using a hotkey) and headless men exited the suits and had at me. However, these are supposed to be robots! (I assume they have no heads because Fallout 4 doesn't quite know what to do when a mod tells a robot to strip...) I have robots disabled as aggressors in the mod. How can I prevent these "headless menaces"? I checked through this support page but didn't find quite this issue being mentioned. Cheers, L
Kanlaon Posted August 6 Posted August 6 Hi there, I play your mod with Bad ends installed and together with Bad ends purgatory. Since with the purgatory mod the game continues and did not reload after execution is finished. So if the player is impaled or handed up with the gallows, why not keep the clone and the furniture for immersion in the game. Maybe with an other skin body texturefor the clone. What I had no idea which more static animation could be used for this purpose. I am just searching for a good idea from the "expert". Scripting I can do by myself. Regards 😁
GreasySlippa Posted August 7 Posted August 7 Hi, I've installed the mod correctly with all the requirements. It shows in AAF checker and MCM, i can change settings. However my actor doesnt surrender passively during combat once I've dropped to the health. Whats the most likely cause and fix.
Holylokki Posted August 7 Posted August 7 25 minutes ago, GreasySlippa said: However my actor doesnt surrender passively during combat once I've dropped to the health. The first three settings tabs control player surrender: "General Settings," "Allowed Aggressors," and "Player Surrender Settings." Names may vary. You should ensure that your enemies are enabled in the list. And that your character's health and surrender chance are high enough to trigger the surrender before you're killed.
MajorWard Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Not sure if it's this mod that is causing the following but my character cannot be killed in combat. They can die by console command and if I, for example, fire a FatMan right at my feet, but in combat the following happens when I hit 0 health: - Death sound plays - Camera switches to 3rd person - Character freezes in place (no surrender pose) - After a few seconds the character drops below the map, the camera freaks out for a second - The character pops back up over the map, "healed" Vault-Boy icon pops up again as if I used a Stimpak on a crippled limb. Surrender (automatic at threshold) sill works. Essential is off God mode is off Even with the mod disabled this still happened but it could be script bug I have seen one or two others on the net with the same issue,
Zuchtsüchtiger Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I have the issue when I surrender that the scene very often just abort before it begins. I followed "The Fucking Manual" guide and AAF is also working normaly. It's not like it's always aborting, just sometimes. I believe this happens more often with lesbian animations. How can I fix this?
Cealapa Posted August 13 Posted August 13 (edited) 3 hours ago, Zuchtsüchtiger said: I have the issue when I surrender that the scene very often just abort before it begins. I followed "The Fucking Manual" guide and AAF is also working normaly. It's not like it's always aborting, just sometimes. I believe this happens more often with lesbian animations. How can I fix this? What means "abort before begins"? You mean can't surrender and raiders are still hostile? I assume you have no weapon in inventory (sorry, this is for raider pet). However, try Misc Options/Force update in MCM. Edited August 13 by Cealapa
Cealapa Posted August 13 Posted August 13 (edited) On 8/8/2026 at 7:27 PM, MajorWard said: Not sure if it's this mod that is causing the following but my character cannot be killed in combat. They can die by console command and if I, for example, fire a FatMan right at my feet, but in combat the following happens when I hit 0 health: - Death sound plays - Camera switches to 3rd person - Character freezes in place (no surrender pose) - After a few seconds the character drops below the map, the camera freaks out for a second - The character pops back up over the map, "healed" Vault-Boy icon pops up again as if I used a Stimpak on a crippled limb. Surrender (automatic at threshold) sill works. Essential is off God mode is off Even with the mod disabled this still happened but it could be script bug I have seen one or two others on the net with the same issue, It seems your PC has essential status, maybe the culprit is other mod. Try in console player.setessential 0 or player.setessential 7 0. Edited August 13 by Cealapa
AlyssaAwoo Posted August 14 Posted August 14 I guess this isn't really being updated anymore, but I noticed some issues; - Captors don't take items away that can be used to cut KFT devices (knives in junk category etc.) -Captors don't give you more time before they turn hostile if you're slow due to devices -Unlike Practical Defeat in Skyrim, you have no time to reposition yourself before the scenes, so if you're half stuck in a door frame or floating, that's where you're having sex
yacky91 Posted August 14 Posted August 14 I don't know if anyone can answer this. But coming from Skyrim and using SL Baka Defeat, is there a way to lock surrendered enemies with handcuffs or ropes or anything? So they don't immediately attack right after you move a little or get in combat again. I have Devious Devices, Real Handcuffs, Plugs of the Commonwealth and Torture Devices if any matters. Also I'd like something to be able to recruit surrendered enemies as either settlers or followers. It seems that most things are built around you being the victim, as they can use all devices on you. I know there's human resources there, but I'd prefer something lighter
deff. Posted August 14 Posted August 14 1 hour ago, yacky91 said: Also I'd like something to be able to recruit surrendered enemies as either settlers or followers. Mod Just Business. It's not kinda that you can recruit surrendered enemies as settlers, but you can mark enemy for capture and take him/her as slave (they will act like settlers). 1 hour ago, yacky91 said: is there a way to lock surrendered enemies with handcuffs or ropes or anything? So they don't immediately attack right after you move a little or get in combat again. I theory you can try via Screen Archer menu equip them with Real Handcuffs, but I haven't tried that. Or you can combine - when enemy surrenders, use Just Business mod mark mode and in dialogue choose "trade items". Give him/her Real Handcuffs and equip it. Same with Devious Devices, Kziitd toolset etc.
Cealapa Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) 2 hours ago, deff. said: Mod Just Business. It's not kinda that you can recruit surrendered enemies as settlers, but you can mark enemy for capture and take him/her as slave (they will act like settlers). I theory you can try via Screen Archer menu equip them with Real Handcuffs, but I haven't tried that. Or you can combine - when enemy surrenders, use Just Business mod mark mode and in dialogue choose "trade items". Give him/her Real Handcuffs and equip it. Same with Devious Devices, Kziitd toolset etc. Or select actors in console and "openactorcontainer 1" to equip them (you need to have those items in your inventory, like a trade action). If you want them as followers take a look at this although they will be hostile to other factions (you can use console if you want them "tamed"). Edited August 14 by Cealapa
MajorWard Posted August 14 Posted August 14 On 8/13/2026 at 1:01 PM, Cealapa said: It seems your PC has essential status, maybe the culprit is other mod. Try in console player.setessential 0 or player.setessential 7 0. Thank you, sadly this did not work
Cealapa Posted August 14 Posted August 14 (edited) 48 minutes ago, MajorWard said: Thank you, sadly this did not work Then try toggles like "player.setghost 0", "tim", or "tgm" As a last resort "player.kill" Edited August 14 by Cealapa
MajorWard Posted August 14 Posted August 14 59 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Then try toggles like "player.setghost 0", "tim", or "tgm" As a last resort "player.kill" I can be killed by the player.kill command, if I fire a FatMan at my own feet or stand next to a car that explodes - it's only enemy action / combat that causes the non-death glitch.
yacky91 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 On 8/14/2026 at 2:11 PM, deff. said: Mod Just Business. It's not kinda that you can recruit surrendered enemies as settlers, but you can mark enemy for capture and take him/her as slave (they will act like settlers). Thank you for recommending, that looks like the right mod! But there's a big problem, it requires Extended Dialogue Interface, and looks like it's not compatible with Companion Ivy 6.1 😫 though I am not sure what happens if you don't have a patch, does it break conversations or something?
deff. Posted August 16 Posted August 16 15 hours ago, yacky91 said: Thank you for recommending, that looks like the right mod! But there's a big problem, it requires Extended Dialogue Interface, and looks like it's not compatible with Companion Ivy 6.1 😫 though I am not sure what happens if you don't have a patch, does it break conversations or something? Not using Ivy, don't know about this. XDI is better than default dialogue and there is XDI patch for Ivy 6.0 (here). You need to choose
ColeGamer Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Does anyone know if this mod was broken by the most recent update
jaam Posted August 22 Posted August 22 This mod requires AAF which is broken by the update. So it won't work until AAF is working. But there is nothing to modify in this mod when that happens.
Kaifox Posted September 2 Posted September 2 is there a way to check if the mod is working? im doing a new character but somehow no npc surrenders not even set it to 100% chance and since is that a must before make it an slave i cant get slaves
Bob73 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) On 16.08.2026 at 07:30, yacky91 said: Спасибо за рекомендацию, похоже, это подходящий мод! Но есть большая проблема: он требует расширенного диалогового интерфейса (Extended Dialogue Interface) и, похоже, несовместим с Companion Ivy 6.1 😫 Хотя я не уверен, что произойдет, если у вас нет патча, сломаются ли диалоги или что-то еще? Do not use the patch for Ivy, it is outdated. For the mod Companion Ivy 6.1, it is not needed; all mods with Ivy work correctly and there are no problems. https://discord.com/channels/650776497610555422/1478862924654055616 IVY 6.1 - DLC's & Addons https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1XvW4d4dNf5KeRRrmv6cM4NmdO3s0RY-T Edited September 8 by Bob73
khameneyie Posted September 9 Posted September 9 hello everyone I have a issue with this mod and that is : every time i get surrendered game says : violation scene aborted. what is the problem ?
WaterRabbit Posted September 11 Posted September 11 On 8/14/2026 at 5:29 PM, MajorWard said: I can be killed by the player.kill command, if I fire a FatMan at my own feet or stand next to a car that explodes - it's only enemy action / combat that causes the non-death glitch. I have noticed that occasionally Bound in Public will cause the PC to become immortal. Quitting Fallout and reloading generally fixes this.
MajorWard Posted September 12 Posted September 12 19 hours ago, WaterRabbit said: I have noticed that occasionally Bound in Public will cause the PC to become immortal. Quitting Fallout and reloading generally fixes this. I worked it out - it seems it was an issue with Commonwealth Captives. They were set to protected (only killable by the player) and at one point I accidentally got onto the cross I just rescued a captive from. This seemed to have given my character the same protection. I turned this option off, fast-travelled and was able to be killed again. I turned it back on, toggled the mod off then on again and the protections were still removed and I was able to be killed by enemy action again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now