23 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.43 Uploaded

Two new features by request:

• Added MCM option to show UI during player animations
  • Added MCM option to limit Devious Devices to player only, companions only, or both

As always, there is no need for a clean save; the mod will self-update when it detects the new files.

Hmm, just tested it, show UI during animations doesn't seem to work...

EDIT: tested again, it's working again. very weird, lol. Probably conflict with immersive HUD, I'll do a through out test later.

EDIT2: Definitely not working 100% the time, tested again with Immersive HUD disabled, not working again for some reason.

2 hours ago, NoJoker said:

Hmm, just tested it, show UI during animations doesn't seem to work...

EDIT: tested again, it's working again. very weird, lol. Probably conflict with immersive HUD, I'll do a through out test later.

EDIT2: Definitely not working 100% the time, tested again with Immersive HUD disabled, not working again for some reason.

I made a mistake in the conditions for un-hiding the HUD.  It gets un-hidden when an animation starts that the player is *not* in.  It's supposed to be the opposite.  So it only works when you have companions with you.

I'll upload a fix shortly.

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.44 Uploaded

• Fixed a bug that caused the MCM option to show UI during player animations not to work properly

As always, there is no need for a clean save; the mod will self-update when it detects the new files.

You are probably right! I suddenly realize that it seems the time it worked was when my companion was being violated too! Thanks for the quick update, I'll test it out.

1 hour ago, justforcensor said:

I can't surrender to mongrel but in settings all races allowed.

Mongrels work fine with Dogs enabled under Aggressor Races.  If you are unable to surrender to one, it's most likely a different race than the standard mongrels.

27 minutes ago, gippo said:

Everytime I try to surrender to anything, the game keeps telling me "there is no one to surrender too..." despite being in the middle of combat.

Make sure you are running the latest version of the mod, and that you don't have any old patches overwriting any of the mod's files.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Mongrels work fine with Dogs enabled under Aggressor Races.  If you are unable to surrender to one, it's most likely a different race than the standard mongrels.

thing is after some testing I run to the supermutants on the road and when show started some radscorps, bloadflyes, molerats and even 3 types of mongrels appear from nowhere and have their turns after supermutants. so they can join but cant start the event.

thing is after some testing I run to the supermutants on the road and when show started some radscorps, bloadflyes, molerats and even 3 types of mongrels appear from nowhere and have their turns after supermutants. so they can join but cant start the event.

Are you running the latest version of the mod?  There was a bug that could cause that kind of behavior with certain enemies that are managed by quests.  You couldn't surrender to them, but they could join in a violation if you surrendered to something else.  This is fixed in the latest version of the mod.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you are running the latest version of the mod, and that you don't have any old patches overwriting any of the mod's files.

Yes I am using the lateset version, it began after I updated to 1.40, and on multiple characters it doesn't work in exactly the same way.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are you running the latest version of the mod?  There was a bug that could cause that kind of behavior with certain enemies that are managed by quests.  You couldn't surrender to them, but they could join in a violation if you surrendered to something else.  This is fixed in the latest version of the mod.

yes, I deleted previous and install last one but, I notised that some settings was still there. like surrender hotkey but not the allowed races. I got another question when I change settings in mcm should I restart the game?

yes, I deleted previous and install last one but, I notised that some settings was still there. like surrender hotkey but not the allowed races. I got another question when I change settings in mcm should I restart the game?

No.  The settings take effect right away, or at worst they take effect the next time a violation happen.  None of them require a game restart.

When you update the mod, the MCM settings get reset.  The mod comes with a default configuration file that overwrites your current settings.  It has to include this file or the MCM won't work for MO2 users.

@EgoBallistic Thanks again for the update you made to my request.

I have several observations during my gameplay with the newest version:

1. The menu during animations works perfectly fine now, however, I have encountered something like this: Usually, when Violate scene first starts, you can see the menu and open wizard to observe the scene stage and equipment menu, but whenever first scene ends and if there is going to be a second scene, when you open AAF wizard during second scene, the actors and currently playing scene are not in the list as if there aren't any scene playing, I assume this is an AAF bug? (First scene didn't get cleared from memory?)
  2. UI doesn't show when Bad End scene is playing.
2 hours ago, redshogun said:

hello I just installed the mode today that I find very well done however can someone tell me how deleted the debugging mode text in the middle from the screen thank you in advance

Reinstall AAF and make sure Debug Mode is NOT enabled:

image.png

1 hour ago, sadafrn said:

Hey, the mod is working completely fine but against human actors I'm getting an error message saying "AAF OnSceneInit [3]" and then "violation scene aborted". Know a fix for this?

AAF Error [3] is "there were no animations that run on the locations nearby for that combination of actors."

What that means is that the only animations you have that fits the actors are furniture animations, but there is no such furniture within the furniture scan range.

So, the solution is to install human-on-human animations that take place on the ground.

Hi guys! Help me!

Is there any chance to unlock female animations for male player? 

Play as Futa and most of content just missed. 

[Sacrasm}

Thanks for help guys.

If u want to unlock all animation for male just add "M" for every "F" tag in .xlc files. Have fan with your Futanari characters.