1 minute ago, JRadium said:

Is this going to cause issues with RSE?

RSE has a similar feature, so: Yes. if both trigger at the same time, the result can be a complete mess.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

RSE has a similar feature, so: Yes. if both trigger at the same time, the result can be a complete mess.

Gotcha. So disable CSA on RSE, or pick one or the other?

it not tested with RSE. i'm not using it for some reason (it's too big and made changes to very much amount of things for my opinion, so i just afraid to install it ^^) 

14 minutes ago, JRadium said:

Gotcha. So disable CSA on RSE, or pick one or the other?

it's one or the other and since you can't effectivly disable Violate (would disable the mods purpose anyhow and why install it then) disabling CSA would be the way to go.

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

2 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

Very likely yes due to changes to scripts that are baked into the save game.
But you could try removing all forms and scripts from FP Violate using Fallrim Tools.

It's nice to see mod's being developed for the Advanced Animation Framework. Any plan's to expand it further ?

5 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

20 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

It's nice to see mod's being developed for the Advanced Animation Framework. Any plan's to expand it further ?

aye i have some plans with additional functionality, better settings personalisation and bugfixes

12 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

aye i have some plans with additional functionality, better settings personalisation and bugfixes

Good to hear. I'll add this to my follow tab and thank you for sharing. :)

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

Thank you for the input

2 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Should be just this Sharon. And if you need help learning to clean a save let me know.

Thank you again. Sharona's Bar is a bar we own. Common mistake :)

4 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Do I need fp violate for this and overwrite it, or does it work on it's own?

you no need original FP_Violate. 

Hello, the inventory is taken off and not given back. Legendary weapons disappear or are doubled, that was also under Four Play, so you can fix this error

13 minutes ago, Tomeck said:

Hello, the inventory is taken off and not given back. Legendary weapons disappear or are doubled, that was also under Four Play, so you can fix this error

i'll check this latter. but you can disable "steal" option via MCM menu when update is come (hopely in few hours)... or use vinfamy control panel mod for disabling this feature if you don't want to wait.

0.32 have major compatibility fix - any aaf mod could be interapted by violate logic (cause violate checking OnAnimationEnd Event)

On 8/9/2018 at 3:55 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i do not testing it with it

It actually works. I tested it my self.