View File

AAF Violate

This is a conversion of FP_Violate to AAF, with several modifications and updates.  This conversion was started by @Jahem_kinkaid and has now been taken over by @EgoBallistic.

The original FP_Violate was made by vinfamy.  AAF Violate was originally based on FP_Violate 2.5.1.

DESCRIPTION

Being defeated in combat can now result in your character and companions being violated rather than killed.  Violators may also take your valuable gear, leading to a quest to exact vengeance and retrieve your stolen possessions.  Likewise, you now have a chance to violate and rob your defeated enemies.

This mod contains over 150 lines of dialogue contributed by Karma199696, Vauria, sophiextime and others.

FEATURES

• Full control of options via MCM
  • Combat Defeat: Violation of your character and optionally of your companions when you lose in combat
  • Companions: Choose whether your companions can be violated.  Decide whether only male, only female, or both genders can be victims
  • Assailants: Restrict the gender of your assailants to male, female, or both.  Limit assailants to a few races or allow any race to be an assailant
  • Robbery: Choose whether assailants can steal your gear
  • Enemy Surrender: When your enemies' health drops below a threshold, they may surrender and become your victim
  • Devious Devices integration: optionally allow your assailants to slap you into Devious Devices restraints
  • Devious Keys: the assailant who robs you (or just the first assailant if robbery doesn't happen) will have keys to your DD restraints
  • Threesomes: Choose whether assailants can gang up on your character and companions
  • Perversion: Allow your character to start begging for more after a selectable number of assaults
  • Exhaustion: Decide when you've had enough and your assailants abandon you
  • Tags: Optionally enable animation tags (requires an AAF tags file such as Halstrom's Animation Position Tags mod)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

Q: How do I control the number of violations that take place?

A: This is determined by two things: the number of aggressors, and the Exhaustion MCM setting.  Normally, violations will end either when every aggressor has had a turn, or  when the player has been violated a number of times equal to the Exhaustion setting, whichever occurs first.  A "turn"' for aggressors means being part of an animation, whether individually or as part of a threesome.  So with 4 aggressors and an Exhaustion setting of 4, the scene will end after the player has been double-teamed two times, since all 4 aggressors will have had a turn.

Enabling the "Sex until exhaustion" MCM setting changes this, so that the violations continue until the player has been violated a number of times equal to the Exhaustion setting, regardless of the number of aggressors.

Q: How do Companions factor into the number of violations?

A: When a companion is part of an animation, that counts as a turn for the aggressors.  So if the player has one companion with them, and there are 4 aggressors, the scene could end when the player and the companion have each been double-teamed, since all 4 aggressors will have been part of an animation.

If the "Player can be raped" setting is turned off, then Exhaustion applies to companions instead of the player.  So the number of animations should be about the same.

Q: How does Perversion work?

A: Perversion is the number of times a victim can be violated before they start enjoying it.  When they become Perverted, their facial expressions will change and their dialogue will have them begging for more rather than insulting the violators and begging them to stop.  There are no lasting effects; once the violation scene ends, all Perverted characters return to normal.

Q: What races can be aggressors in violations?

A: By default, i.e. with the "Default Races" setting enabled in MCM, aggressors can be Human, non-feral Ghoul, Synths, and Super Mutants.  If the "Default Races" setting is turned off, then dog races, feral Ghouls (including Bloated, Glowing Ones, etc), and Deathclaws are added to the list.

Q: Does this mod require Four-Play or the original Four-Play Violate?

A: No.  This mod only uses AAF, and does not require Four-Play or the AAF Four-Play Proxy.  It is completely independent of the original FP_Violate, and the two cannot be used together.

Q: Is this mod compatible with XYZ that does similar things?

This mod can be used alongside RSE, but they will clash unpredictably unless the CSA feature in RSE is completely turned off.  It works fine alongside Knockout Framework.  The only issue you can run into is that, depending on how AAF Violate is configured, an actor might surrender before they are knocked out.  This is not really a problem, and you can always use the MCM to reduce or eliminate the chance that the actors will surrender.  If you set the chance to zero for enemies, for example, then they will never surrender and you will always be able to knock them out right away.

Q: What is the Update! button in MCM used for?

This forces AAF Violate to reconfigure itself the same way it does when you update it to a new version.  You normally do not need to use this, because Violate detects when it has been updated and configures itself automatically.  However, you need to use this button whenever you update a mod that Violate interfaces with, such as AAF, Devious Devices, or Rogg DD Items Manager, to ensure that the Script Objects that Violate uses to talk to those mods are up to date.

REQUIREMENTS

Mandatory:

• Advanced Animation Framework, version beta 24 or later
  • Mod Configuration Menu (technically only a soft requirement; it is possible to configure everything by setting global variables in console)
  • Animation Packs.  The exact packs you need will depend on the options you select for gender, threesomes, races, etc.  Atomic Lust, BP70, Crazy's, Farelle, Leito, SavageCabbage, VaderMania, Mutated Lust, all work nicely with this mod.

Optional:

CHANGELOG:

Spoiler

+ if the player is in or near a settlement, teleport to safety will teleport player to the next closest settlement
+ settlers from player-owned settlements will assume surrender pose when the player surrenders instead of becoming spectators
+ enemies who have surrendered to the player will immediately be freed when player surrenders
+ violation scenes will be interrupted if any participant is attacked while in a sex animation
+ forcing the player into surrender idle will no longer affect companions who are currently in a sex animation
+ restructured thread synchronization to better handle external interruptions such as combat or events from other mods

0.46a

+ Added a Data\MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini file to the archive.  This should fix the problem some users had where MCM settings would revert to default when the game is loaded.

+ all surrendering characters will now exit power armor at beginning of violate event and re-enter afterward
+ Devious Devices events will give DD keys to first enemy (same as robber) if DD integration enabled
+ modified OnCripple Player event so it will not cause surrender if player is in Power Armor
+ modified teleport to send player to the nearest player-owned Workshop (or Sanctuary if none found)
+ removed "I need to retreat" message on teleport outcome
+ modified Follower quest alias script to disarm followers and turn off combat instead of doing it in main script
+ modified companion re-scan so it now occurs whether or not companions can be victims

+ tweaked alias conditions to avoid combat participants not in player cell being left out of scenes
+ added re-scanning for companions after scene starts, to catch companions who were bleeding out when surrender happened
+ modified interface to Rogg DD Items Manager to ensure AAFV won't break if RDDIM is not loaded or is removed later
+ included the revised English dialogue lines that were accidentally left out of 0.44
+ reworded MCM labels and help text

+ added support for facial expression animations.  Can be toggled in MCM
+ increased max animation duration in MCM to 120 seconds
+ changed default and expanded race selection so invalid actors like turrets are never aggressors
+ only humans and non-feral ghouls can surrender to the player
+ DD items will now only be applied by humans, synths, and non-feral ghouls
+ added extra check to ensure manual surrender is disabled when player has already surrendered
+ revised a number of English dialogue text lines to fix grammar errors and make them sound more natural
+ fixed combat targets who were not valid aggressors not being removed from charm faction when pacification ends
+ fixed potential endless loop if there are fewer aggressors than victims and "Sex until exhaustion" is turned on
+ fixed dialogue animation bug where the player could suddenly die after releasing a surrendered enemy
+ fixed spectator NPCs not saying their lines
+ Moved "force update" button to Global Options screen as it caused formatting errors on the splash screen

+ fixed surrendered aggressors potentially becoming victims when player surrenders
+ fixed wrong handling of AnimationStop events in threesomes when AAF sends actor array out of order
+ fixed companions not properly sheathing weapons when surrendering
+ added taking player out of sneak on surrender
+ implemented proper DD Items Manager support (thanks to Roggvir)
+ translation fixes (thanks to Fedim)

+ added toggleable support for animation tags.  If enabled, only animations tagged "aggressive" will play until perversion is active
+ aggressors in Threesomes must be male and either human, non-feral ghouls, synths, or super mutant
+ added fixed to prevent hanging after scenes complete
+ only human, non-feral ghoul, synths, and super mutant aggressors will steal equipment from player
+ various fixes to MCM translations

+ additional threesome scenes fix
+ additional factions reasigning to minimize combat alarms when scene active
+ stop combat alarms for all actor at surendering scene start
+ various fixes to scene ending without teleporting to safe location
+ add integration with Devious Devices switcher to MCM menu

AAF beta 9+ is REQIRED. Clean save is REQUIRED (every time when AAF updated you need to make clean save or bugs WILL appear)
Personaly i'm using AAF beta 10 and there is some new glitches, fixed in latter versions (but those versions is not public yet)

+ AAF.esm is required master for now
+ additional conflicts fixes
+ use AAF_ActorBusy and AFV_ActorBusy keywords for better manipulating actors in scenes
+ all scene actor now moved to CharmFaction at scenes start to prevent various combat alarms
+ fix for threesome stucking (thanks to EgoBallistic)

+ corrections to the logic of the scenes ending, which should correct the situation with frozen scenes
+ debug messages from mod can be turned OFF or ON from MCM menut (recomended to turn it OFF)

+ add delay between last sex round and outcome
+ fix for companion distance settings changing via MCM
+ add "Sex until exhaustion" option. if it turn on sex scenes always continues until exhaustion, even with one rapist. This affect companion too

A manual update procedure is REQUIRED, available in the MCM menu, to update the script version and enable automatic updates.
+ add version comparsion mechanism that will relaunch quests with new variables and make version updates smoother.
+ some surrender hotkey issues fixed
+ add distance check for companions surrendering (can be tune via MCM menu)
+ fix for surrender dialog (i broke it in one of previous version)

+ major compatibility fix for old saves: new variables correctly initialised upon load
+ if teleport option is ON companions correctly ported to player location
+ unequip weapons for all actors in scenes

0.35f
+ add france translation (thanks to hkheung)

CLEAN SAVE or new game is recomended after updating.
+ renamed esp file for conflicts reason
+ added player immunity option to prevent player character to be raped (for male character walkthrough) if you have both player and companion options disabled no scenes will be avaiable
+ added spam protection system for surrender hotkey using
+ fixed issue whith wrong scenes ending at situations where player had companion but there was no right rapist for this companion

+ fixes for NPC surendering functions

0.33a
+ MCM translation fix. may bad was too sleepy when packed files

+ Surrender button is now working. Also added hotkey option for surrendering
+ add russian translate for .esp (lie at separate folder) and MCM menu

+ major compatibility fix (not perfect, but working by my tests) - Violate now ignore AAF events if have no own scenes launched. it prevent other mods been terminated by violate

+ Vinfamy Control Panel no more requred for ajust settings.
+ add MCM menu for settings
+ it's possible to change between "teleport after baing raped" and "non teleport" logic via MCM menu. Teleports are ON by default
+ it's possible to change between "enable threesome" and "disable threesome" logic via MCM menu. Threesome are OFF by default

0.3 first public release
+ AAF conversion
+ if companion rape enabled only companion humans and ghouls can be rapists targets
+ player controls disabling when rape scenes playing and player stay at surrender idle
+ rapist will have sex one by one untill all of them wil bee sutisficted (Violate 2.51 have random order so one rapist can have all rounds)
+ only humans and ghouls (not feral) can be spectators and comment sex actions
+ add "broken animation" handler - if any required animation is not exist AAF window with error showns but all actors will not stuck anymore and corectly end stage
+ player no more teleported after rape scenes done: you have 5 seconds to escape from rapists until they become angry

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF, Animations for AAF

View File

1 minute ago, JRadium said:

Is this going to cause issues with RSE?

RSE has a similar feature, so: Yes. if both trigger at the same time, the result can be a complete mess.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

RSE has a similar feature, so: Yes. if both trigger at the same time, the result can be a complete mess.

Gotcha. So disable CSA on RSE, or pick one or the other?

it not tested with RSE. i'm not using it for some reason (it's too big and made changes to very much amount of things for my opinion, so i just afraid to install it ^^) 

14 minutes ago, JRadium said:

Gotcha. So disable CSA on RSE, or pick one or the other?

it's one or the other and since you can't effectivly disable Violate (would disable the mods purpose anyhow and why install it then) disabling CSA would be the way to go.

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

2 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Yea, I found out that four play violate only uses four play animations. My question is, If I reinstall the compatibilty patch without four play and install your mod, do I need to start a new game again?

Very likely yes due to changes to scripts that are baked into the save game.
But you could try removing all forms and scripts from FP Violate using Fallrim Tools.

It's nice to see mod's being developed for the Advanced Animation Framework. Any plan's to expand it further ?

5 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

20 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

It's nice to see mod's being developed for the Advanced Animation Framework. Any plan's to expand it further ?

aye i have some plans with additional functionality, better settings personalisation and bugfixes

12 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

aye i have some plans with additional functionality, better settings personalisation and bugfixes

Good to hear. I'll add this to my follow tab and thank you for sharing. :)

This may turn out to be a very timely release...

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

clean save might help. but new game is better. i didn't change mod and quests name for avoiding mostly problems, but some features (like expanded allowedraces array) need to be reinitialising. i'll try to fix this latter when will try to implement customisible by player (via MCM menu) allowed races list

Thank you for the input

2 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Should be just this Sharon. And if you need help learning to clean a save let me know.

Thank you again. Sharona's Bar is a bar we own. Common mistake :)

1 hour ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Thank you again. Sharona's Bar is a bar we own. Common mistake :)

Doh!

4 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Do I need fp violate for this and overwrite it, or does it work on it's own?

you no need original FP_Violate. 

Hello, the inventory is taken off and not given back. Legendary weapons disappear or are doubled, that was also under Four Play, so you can fix this error

13 minutes ago, Tomeck said:

Hello, the inventory is taken off and not given back. Legendary weapons disappear or are doubled, that was also under Four Play, so you can fix this error

i'll check this latter. but you can disable "steal" option via MCM menu when update is come (hopely in few hours)... or use vinfamy control panel mod for disabling this feature if you don't want to wait.

0.32 have major compatibility fix - any aaf mod could be interapted by violate logic (cause violate checking OnAnimationEnd Event)

On 8/9/2018 at 3:55 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i do not testing it with it

It actually works. I tested it my self.