On 4/16/2020 at 4:32 AM, GoldenRain said:

@EgoBallistic I suggest surrender chance per type of enemy as well as allowed to participate (the old allowed):

Humans :50%
Ghouls: 05% (PC falls to the ground the the ghouls decide to not eat the PC, but instead give in to other urges)
SM: 20% (with this system change FEV hounds can be included in SM surrenders while VV)
Hounds: 0% (can be set to 0% here yet allowed in the types category.  That way wild or master-less doggos remain non sexual, but doggos with masters might have other plans)

What do you think of the suggestion?

I like it.  I'm not sure about having different percentages on different creatures, but the ability to only allow dogs or FEV hounds if they are with their masters is a great idea.

The ghouls idea is cool too but I wish there were more animations available.  It would be great if there was a way to make the ghouls eat you.  It could be like a ghoul-specific Bad End.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The ghouls idea is cool too but I wish there were more animations available.  It would be great if there was a way to make the ghouls eat you.  It could be like a ghoul-specific Bad End.

You could reuse the Cannibal perk animation... maybe...or not. LOL

Maybe it is for interest, since the function is also used in the script FPVOnHit .

isinpowerarmor () seems to be a bit buggy. In my script it always worked reliable when used on the player, but never worked when used on a follower.

I then used the workaround with wornhaskeyword suggested on this page and that helps.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4703615-isinpowerarmor-getlinkreflinkpowerarmor-not-consistant/

Regards

15 hours ago, Adetu said:

isinpowerarmor () seems to be a bit buggy. In my script it always worked reliable when used on the player, but never worked when used on a follower.

I then used the workaround with wornhaskeyword suggested on this page and that helps.

Thanks.  I don't think I have had problems with IsInPowerArmor() not working, but I did have trouble with SwitchToPowerArmor(None) at first.  I ended up having to call it in a While IsInPowerArmor() loop and that seems to handle it pretty well.

I read the link you posted and tested with the respawning Raider on a catwalk between 2 buildings with a Fatman at Lexington.  I went up there, aggro'd the raiders on the catwalk and surrendered to them, and she got out of her armor right away.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:19 PM, Verasmile2 said:

Awesome! Now I just have to manage to add them to AAF too, I just hope I won't end up doing a mess lol

Here is AAF Violate v 1.33 Nightstriker Patch

image.png

You need the latest Violate to use this (version 1.33).  You can install manually or with a mod manager.  Make sure it loads after the AAF Violate DLC patch.

This includes an AAF raceData XML for the Nightstrikers, so they will work in any dog animation.

AAF_Violate_V1.33 Nightstriker Patch.7z

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Here is AAF Violate v 1.33 Nightstriker Patch

image.png

You need the latest Violate to use this (version 1.33).  You can install manually or with a mod manager.  Make sure it loads after the AAF Violate DLC patch.

This includes an AAF raceData XML for the Nightstrikers, so they will work in any dog animation.

AAF_Violate_V1.33 Nightstriker Patch.7z 2.44 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks! I've already installed it, and placed right before the other AAF Violate.

Should I also add it to the AAF races? If so, how can I do it easily, without messing things up?

5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Thanks! I've already installed it, and placed right before the other AAF Violate.

Should I also add it to the AAF races? If so, how can I do it easily, without messing things up?

The download already does that, it includes a raceData file that makes the critters work with AAF.  With that installed you can play animations on Nightstrikers using the AAF wizard or through Violate.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.33 Uploaded

• By popular demand, I added a MCM option for Chance of Devious Devices.
  • Aggressors will no longer follow the player during the pacification timer.  They will now stay put during the timer period, but they'll keep their eye on you.
  • Opening the Pip-Boy or attempting to struggle out of handcuffs will end the pacification timer.
  • Aggressors in Power Armor will now exit the armor at the start of surrender and return to it when you are released.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

Hey @EgoBallistic Thanks for the chance slider for DD!

One small detail:
For example, i use 50% chance
and the option strip player before apply DD is on YES

Then when you get the negative outcome (no DD) 

the normal re-equip does not occur

i guess it gets shuts down by the strip option right? 

17 minutes ago, jarno5 said:

Hey @EgoBallistic Thanks for the chance slider for DD!

One small detail:
For example, i use 50% chance
and the option strip player before apply DD is on YES

Then when you get the negative outcome (no DD) 

the normal re-equip does not occur

i guess it gets shuts down by the strip option right? 

Yes.  The "strip before restraints" option will strip you if any of the restraint options are enabled, regardless of whether restraints are actually applied due to percentages.

Hello, I have a problem.

When a enemy surrender I can fuck it, but my companion can't.. how this is possible? I try everything to solve but I don't understand what is the problem. 

AAF don't even start the animation or give me some error..
thanks for the help!

50 minutes ago, jollojames said:

Hello, I have a problem.

When a enemy surrender I can fuck it, but my companion can't.. how this is possible? I try everything to solve but I don't understand what is the problem. 

AAF don't even start the animation or give me some error..
thanks for the help!

You can use the AAF Admin Console to see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key until it says mode: Admin, then hit Enter.  The most recent error will be at the top.

The most likely cause of the problem is that you don't have the right animations for the two actors.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:52 PM, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Hey, is it possible to add an "all down" mode where everyone in your party has to be defeated before violation takes place? That way even if your downed you companion/s could still win the fight.

I have played around with this but it's never worked completely right.  The biggest problem is that disabling player controls messes with NPC combat AI in various bad ways.

I decided to take another look at it yesterday after I read your post, and I have it working semi successfully.  If you go down due to low health, instead of surrendering you do the "bleeding out" animation and everyone around you keeps fighting.  If your companions all go down you surrender, and if combat ends you get up.  The biggest headache is when your companion(s) won't leave combat mode because of some enemy that is far away or out of line of sight like on top of a building.  I can probably overcome that with a timer.  If I can get it to behave in a way that is entertaining I'll include it in the mod for real.

Hello Ego

I allow myself to ask you some questions because I have a problem (in my game) with real handcuff, DD and plugs of the commonwealth.

Indeed your mod launches a request to these three mods but I see that it does not choose what it appears on the character.
So I found myself with handcuffs RH + handcuffs DD, another time it was with the plugs DD and PotC your mod has launched a request then PotC appeared on my character and was replaced by the plug DD 

can your mod choose what type of restraint it will apply?

for example can your mod choose Potc (anal plugs) and then choose something else in DD except DD anal plugs?

Same for the handcuffs, can your mod choose between RH handcuffs or DD handcuffs?

Basically I would like to know if it was possible that these three mods do not conflict when applying the various restraints.

cordially

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 hour ago, hkheung said:

Indeed your mod launches a request to these three mods but I see that it does not choose what it appears on the character.
So I found myself with handcuffs RH + handcuffs DD, another time it was with the plugs DD and PotC your mod has launched a request then PotC appeared on my character and was replaced by the plug DD 

AAF Violate first applies devices from RH, then PotC, and finally DD.  DD will detect devices from other mods and avoid equipping its own conflicting devices if you have the correct plugins installed.

For RH, you need to install its DD Compatibility plugin, which will flag the handcuffs with a DD keyword so DD will recognize them.

For POTC, you need to install tehuti181's patch (link on AAF Violate's front page) which converts the POTC plugs into DD devices with DD keywords.

With those two plugins installed, DD's handcuffs and plugs will only be equipped if there are no conflicting devices already equipped.

If you don't install these plugins, you can set the probability of  handcuffs, plugs, etc, in "Rogg's DD Items Manager" so that they will sometimes equip and sometimes not.  However, DD devices will always "win" any conflict.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF Violate first applies devices from RH, then PotC, and finally DD.  DD will detect devices from other mods and avoid equipping its own conflicting devices if you have the correct plugins installed.

For RH, you need to install its DD Compatibility plugin, which will flag the handcuffs with a DD keyword so DD will recognize them.

For POTC, you need to install tehuti181's patch (link on AAF Violate's front page) which converts the POTC plugs into DD devices with DD keywords.

With those two plugins installed, DD's handcuffs and plugs will only be equipped if there are no conflicting devices already equipped.

If you don't install these plugins, you can set the probability of  handcuffs, plugs, etc, in "Rogg's DD Items Manager" so that they will sometimes equip and sometimes not.  However, DD devices will always "win" any conflict.

thank you for your answer

that's strange because I have these two patches installed!

I connect these problems maybe with a weirdness of the RH mod that applies the handcuffs well but makes the handcuffs appear and disappear all the time !

I think it might be Combat Strip Lite, but it's just a feeling.

but if I'm right it might be useful for your mod to support CSL in order to bypass CSL restrictions to apply DD, RH, PotC devices.

what do you think?

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can use the AAF Admin Console to see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key until it says mode: Admin, then hit Enter.  The most recent error will be at the top.

The most likely cause of the problem is that you don't have the right animations for the two actors.

thanks for the answer.. I have the right animation, indeed when I use AAF from "scene" works perfectly, even from AAF sex em up work with no problem.. Just when a enemy surrend my companion can't do nothing..  In admin on AAF menu is written that my companion spend to much time to arrive at the place, but is just in front of me and do nothing..

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I have played around with this but it's never worked completely right.  The biggest problem is that disabling player controls messes with NPC combat AI in various bad ways.

I decided to take another look at it yesterday after I read your post, and I have it working semi successfully.  If you go down due to low health, instead of surrendering you do the "bleeding out" animation and everyone around you keeps fighting.  If your companions all go down you surrender, and if combat ends you get up.  The biggest headache is when your companion(s) won't leave combat mode because of some enemy that is far away or out of line of sight like on top of a building.  I can probably overcome that with a timer.  If I can get it to behave in a way that is entertaining I'll include it in the mod for real.

I should mention In Skyrim I have Ultimate Deadly Encounters installed in my 300+ modded game that spawns enemies sometimes far away (vertical spawns). This means if I'm downed I would have waited forever to get back up. The way sexlab defeat goes around this problem is by giving your character a struggle bar that when filled gets you back on your feet. 

Whelp, I'm going back to Skyrim before I go to work today. I wish you luck and have a good day.

1 hour ago, jollojames said:

thanks for the answer.. I have the right animation, indeed when I use AAF from "scene" works perfectly, even from AAF sex em up work with no problem.. Just when a enemy surrend my companion can't do nothing..  In admin on AAF menu is written that my companion spend to much time to arrive at the place, but is just in front of me and do nothing..

Could you please post the exact text of the error including any numeric codes?  Also, what version of AAF are you using?