On 4/22/2020 at 2:11 AM, hkheung said:

thank you for your answer

that's strange because I have these two patches installed!

I connect these problems maybe with a weirdness of the RH mod that applies the handcuffs well but makes the handcuffs appear and disappear all the time !

I think it might be Combat Strip Lite, but it's just a feeling.

but if I'm right it might be useful for your mod to support CSL in order to bypass CSL restrictions to apply DD, RH, PotC devices.

what do you think?

CSL shouldnt interfere with DD in any way.  CSL tries to strip the player using unequip slot, but that doesnt work on DD items. So you could be decked out in full DD, and CSL wont be able to strip anything. Ive been running CSL, DD and Violate together for years :) 

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

CSL shouldnt interfere with DD in any way.  CSL tries to strip the player using unequip slot, but that doesnt work on DD items. So you could be decked out in full DD, and CSL wont be able to strip anything. Ive been running CSL, DD and Violate together for years :) 

Thank you for the answer

I thought CSL was at fault because he is removing and putting the clothes back on and I thought there might be a conflict but it was just a feeling
in any case i'm happy to learn that CSL works

17 hours ago, RavenDarkFury said:

Just a quick question.

Is there anyway you can find out the total number of times your character has been violated?

There is an actor value AFV_TimesViolated that keeps track of this.  You can see it by opening the console and typing the commands:

prid 14

getav AFV_TimesViolated

I need help and I dont know where to ask, every time aaf violate triggers real handcuffs the real handcuffs seem to stop player animations and makes player stand up while all other npc's are still going through the motions. Same for raider pet,  Combat surrender etc etc, So Im not saying there anything wrong with aaf violate it is more likely then not that it is caused by the real handcuffs but Im new to modding and  I dont know how to fix it so that all of the above mods to work other then to uninstall real handcuffs . Is there a solution to this cause its conflicting with all mods mentioned above and created by Egobalitic (

1 hour ago, LL_Cass said:

I need help and I dont know where to ask, every time aaf violate triggers real handcuffs the real handcuffs seem to stop player animations and makes player stand up while all other npc's are still going through the motions. Same for raider pet,  Combat surrender etc etc, So Im not saying there anything wrong with aaf violate it is more likely then not that it is caused by the real handcuffs but Im new to modding and  I dont know how to fix it so that all of the above mods to work other then to uninstall real handcuffs . Is there a solution to this cause its conflicting with all mods mentioned above and created by Egobalitic (

So if you are wearing handcuffs, the player doesn't animate correctly in animations?  And this happens with every mod that triggers animations?  And animations work correctly when Real Handcuffs are not equipped on the player?

I would test again and make sure all three of the above things are true.  If so, then it could be a problem with Real Handcuffs in which case I would post about the problem on that mod's comment thread.

Having said that, I have tested the latest Real Handcuffs with the latest AAF Violate, and if I set Real Handcuffs to equip at the start of the scene, everything works as expected.  Animations play properly with handcuffs on, etc.  So I wonder if maybe you installed or updated something else along with Real Handcuffs and it just seems like the handcuffs are the cause of the problem.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

So if you are wearing handcuffs, the player doesn't animate correctly in animations?  And this happens with every mod that triggers animations?  And animations work correctly when Real Handcuffs are not equipped on the player?

I would test again and make sure all three of the above things are true.  If so, then it could be a problem with Real Handcuffs in which case I would post about the problem on that mod's comment thread.

Having said that, I have tested the latest Real Handcuffs with the latest AAF Violate, and if I set Real Handcuffs to equip at the start of the scene, everything works as expected.  Animations play properly with handcuffs on, etc.  So I wonder if maybe you installed or updated something else along with Real Handcuffs and it just seems like the handcuffs are the cause of the problem.

I didnt know there was an update for real handcuffs I will check on this and everything else you mentioned, and  Yes only when real handcuffs are triggered does player stand there and does nothing and when real handcuffs are disabled all works well so I know theres nothing wrong with  aaf violate or any other mods just trying to track down a fix or patch but again I will look at that real handcuffs page and check on it all thank you for your reply

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I was wondering, there are animations which can work with spiders? I've installed Rad Spiders from Nexus, and I was wondering if it could be possible to have some more interactions with them

On 4/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  The "strip before restraints" option will strip you if any of the restraint options are enabled, regardless of whether restraints are actually applied due to percentages.

wait so there's an update to aaf violate??  I have version 1.26 along with Fcom patch and DLC patch, if I upgrade do I uninstall those patches ??  Oh and just a followup I found that the real handcuffs issue fix was jut to copletely uninstall em but 1st disable them in mcm afterwards  crate new save then reinstall em again. But now Im getting alot of scene aborted onscreen 4 or something like that maybe upgrading will fix that ???

Edit: aparently not I upgraded to latest aaf violate version and still getting onscene violateion aborted init 4

I dont get it I have it all installed how can it be missing and or not find animations  if I have almost every animation ot there I could find ??/

7 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I was wondering, there are animations which can work with spiders? I've installed Rad Spiders from Nexus, and I was wondering if it could be possible to have some more interactions with them

I am not aware of any.  The radspiders are modified radscorpions.  There is only one radscorpion animation, but it uses the scorpion's tail so it wouldn't work with these spiders since they have no tails.

36 minutes ago, LL_Cass said:

I have version 1.26 along with Fcom patch and DLC patch, if I upgrade do I uninstall those patches ??

You need to uninstall 1.26 and both patches, then install the 1.33 FOMOD.  The FOMOD includes the patches.

36 minutes ago, LL_Cass said:

Edit: aparently not I upgraded to latest aaf violate version and still getting onscene violateion aborted init 4

Onsceneinit error 4 means AAF could not find an animation to match the actors and the tags.  AAF Themes adds tags to animations, so you need that. 

Also, a lot of animations don't work for males, so you may need to set "Follower gender" to Female in Violate's MCM if you have it set to Male or Both.

Finally, please make sure you are running the latest AAF from Nexus (AAF Beta 121)

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You need to uninstall 1.26 and both patches, then install the 1.33 FOMOD.  The FOMOD includes the patches.

Onsceneinit error 4 means AAF could not find an animation to match the actors and the tags.  AAF Themes adds tags to animations, so you need that. 

Also, a lot of animations don't work for males, so you may need to set "Follower gender" to Female in Violate's MCM if you have it set to Male or Both.

Finally, please make sure you are running the latest AAF from Nexus (AAF Beta 121)

Ok follow up

updated AAF violate

updated AAF from Nexus

Installed AAF themes

Results = I still got same errors e.g Onsceneinit error 4

Fix it by turning off female aggressors in gangbang (hopefully, crosses fingers)

so apparently Im missing the proper animations but I dont know what those are ???

I already have leito's, crazy's , bp70's, , atomic lust,  FO4 sex file, mutated lust,  multiple female SC FFM, real animated posses, 50 shades, savage cabbage, creature pack etc etc etc

are there more animations, not so widely mentioned in order for female aggressors to work ???

Fix it by turning off female aggressors in gangbang (hopefully, crosses fingers)

That setting is off by default because none of the animation packs come with gangbang animations with females on top.  And the option's help text warns you that it requires suitable animations.

are there more animations, not so widely mentioned in order for female aggressors to work ???

There are animation patches that remove gender restrictions from SavageCabbage's gangbang animations, or add new un-gendered versions of them.  I use AJ's Various XML Files for that purpose.  However, that is an older mod and it will not work with recent patches like The One Patch to Bang them All or Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes).  So I don't recommend you try to install it unless you know what you are doing.

After being defeated by the synths, I don't get violated (Error 4, so there are missing animations).

But I have all the animation packs installed, including the synth clamp mod.

Do they need to be in a specific order?

I've just moved some of them, and now some of the Synths actually raped while other got aggrassive again and attacked my companions.

Then the auto-surrender kicked in, and "cloned" me.

Any idea on the correct order for the animations?

image.png

20 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've just moved some of them, and now some of the Synths actually raped while other got aggrassive again and attacked my companions.

Then the auto-surrender kicked in, and "cloned" me.

This can sometimes happen if a companion gets an Error 4 while the player is still in an animation.  Violate sees the error and stops the violation scene, and the aggressors go back to being hostile before the animation ends.

So this means one of your companions is getting the error.  Are any of your companions male or from a custom race?  If so you may need to adjust your MCM settings to exclude that type of actor.  For example you may not have any all-male gangbang animations and Violate may have tried to play one of those on a male companion.

50 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This can sometimes happen if a companion gets an Error 4 while the player is still in an animation.  Violate sees the error and stops the violation scene, and the aggressors go back to being hostile before the animation ends.

So this means one of your companions is getting the error.  Are any of your companions male or from a custom race?  If so you may need to adjust your MCM settings to exclude that type of actor.  For example you may not have any all-male gangbang animations and Violate may have tried to play one of those on a male companion.

I have an "all-girl" company, except for Gage which I wanted to improve the relation to get his perk. So it may be his fault?

I have enabled both males and females in MCM, so that should not be the issue.

Some days ago I had Danse as male companion, and after being defeated by some super mutants he got raped without issues.

Allright, I tried to enable "females only" to be raped, but I still got the error 4, the rape began and the synths became hostile again.

So, I guess it's only a load-order issue? But which should be the correct one?

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, I tried to enable "females only" to be raped, but I still got the error 4, the rape began and the synths became hostile again.

So, I guess it's only a load-order issue? But which should be the correct one?

It's not a load order issue.  If you disabled male companions then it's not a problem with male vs male gangbangs. 

Error 4 can happen either because of race/sex or because of tags.  Do you have AAF Themes installed?  You need that installed to ensure all your animations have tags.

25 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's not a load order issue.  If you disabled male companions then it's not a problem with male vs male gangbangs. 

Error 4 can happen either because of race/sex or because of tags.  Do you have AAF Themes installed?  You need that installed to ensure all your animations have tags.

I have all the themes installed, and it's the first time it happens something like this.

I've alredy lost against other races, and none of them became aggressive again while surrendering.

So I guess is something about the synths? I'm in the Mahkra fishing company, and I saw they seems to be different generations (some seems to be the first one, other seems the second one).

1 minute ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have all the themes installed, and it's the first time it happens something like this.

I've alredy lost against other races, and none of them became aggressive again while surrendering.

So I guess is something about the synths? I'm in the Mahkra fishing company, and I saw they seems to be different generations (some seems to be the first one, other seems the second one).

I don't know, I haven't had any trouble with synths myself.

Can you make this happen again and take a screenshot of the Admin screen?  (open the AAF console, hit Del until it says mode: admin, then hit Enter)

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know, I haven't had any trouble with synths myself.

Can you make this happen again and take a screenshot of the Admin screen?  (open the AAF console, hit Del until it says mode: admin, then hit Enter)

Here's a screen of the errors. I see that most of them are about the lenght (but I never had any issue about the time so I don't think it's theyr fault).

Also, I had to surrender twice. The first time the violate got aborted, and the second time it happened the same thing as before.

image.png

EDIT: I think I found the real issue, at the top it says that there aren't animations for threesome (FMM) with Synths gen 1, and that they needs to be installed (among animations with aggressive tags).

image.png.cd474f07f4d5f576e82dbb507562a042.png

31 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

EDIT: I think I found the real issue, at the top it says that there aren't animations for threesome (FMM) with Synths gen 1, and that they needs to be installed (among animations with aggressive tags).

Yes, that's the issue.  If you install Savagecabbages animations it should work.  That pack has threesomes and more which work with humans and synths.  I didn't notice before that you don't have that pack installed.

25 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, that's the issue.  If you install Savagecabbages animations it should work.  That pack has threesomes and more which work with humans and synths.  I didn't notice before that you don't have that pack installed.

Well that's really really weird. I was totally sure to already have it, but apparently I didn't. I had another animation pack which added threesomes, so I've ignored and forgot about SavageCabbage. I'll install it right now.

20 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Well that's really really weird. I was totally sure to already have it, but apparently I didn't. I had another animation pack which added threesomes, so I've ignored and forgot about

SavageCabbage. I'll install it right now.

Well, seems like it didn't solved. I've installed it and moved with the other animations, but still I get the same issue.

The synths generation 1 keeps giving the same error, and turns aggressive while the others are raping.

Which keeps causing my "god mode" to disappear and take damage, so it activates the ayto-surrendering and clones me.

The first violate didn't worked, as AAF wanted to do a FMMM and didn't started.

The second worked without errors on screen, but the gen1 turned hostile anyway.

image.png

12 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

The synths generation 1 keeps giving the same error, and turns aggressive while the others are raping.

Which keeps causing my "god mode" to disappear and take damage, so it activates the ayto-surrendering and clones me.

I changed the error handling in the new version 1.34 I just uploaded.  AAF errors should no longer cause this kind of problem.

I don't know why you are having problems with synths, but it must be something either with tags, animation packages, or AAF configuration.

New Version 1.34 Uploaded

• Non-fatal AAF animation errors that only affect a companion will no longer cause the violation scene to abort
  • If a violation is aborted, whether manually with the hotkey or due to AAF error, enemies will remain pacified for the full Pacification duration
  • If "Strip before restraints" option is enabled, player and followers will only be stripped if restraints are actually applied
  • FOMOD installer now includes the patch to support the Nightstrikers creature mod.  They fall under "Dog Races" in the Aggressor options.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.