Simple Slavery Plus SE

View File

This mod is originally made by jfraser  then Lozeak created Simple slavery Plus they deserve the credit this isn't my mod it is simply a conversion of the mod for Special edition Players 

About This File

This Mod is made by jfraser

New in 6.0 - Fixed some properties not being set correctly, corrected outfits so it's compatible with ZAZ 7.0 and ZAZ 8.0+. Fixed an error found by Morferous (THX!) Devious Framework stuff is not fixed or still in the state it was. 

Added SendmodEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" "PUnEnslave" "PEnslaveCheck" this is allow non Zaz mods to use SS as a bridge to set and check zbfFactionSlave on player. See ZAZ and DD cross slavery support.  (6.01 is minor bug fix for this support no mods use yet)

If you use Devious Framework, use the Devious Framework version. Otherwise, use the WITHOUT version.

Defeat Patch - If you use Defeat 5.3.5, this patch will help smooth the enslavement using the Devious Frameworkversion. If you don't have Devious Framework and Defeat, you don't need this patch (although it won't hurt anything if you have it).

Updating
If you are updating from a previous version...I'm sorry, but much of the functionality probably won't work if you try adding this to a previous save. I don't know how to fix that. A new game is absolutely necessary or it might not work.

Current issues-

Death alternative, you need to register the quest via the manual reg in DAs MCM.

Description

I was shoved onto the platform in front of the milling crowd, shoulders burning, chains clanking. I still struggled, knowing it to be futile, as they attached my wrists to manacles hanging from the ceiling, my ankles to iron rings sunk into the ground*. The crowd jeered and laughed.

"She's a fiery one!" A rough-clothed man, hair like dirty straw, smiling as wide as a lecherous saber cat. The gag kept me from spitting at him; a glare was the best I could muster. Naturally, that only created more amusement. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one!"

And as I stood there, spreadeagled and exposed, I knew in the plummeting depths of my stomach that he was right. I would fight it to my limit, but I had a limit. I would break, sooner or later.

No, I vowed in silence as the bidding began. I will not give them the satisfaction. I will not succumb to despair. I will escape. The words were a balm, but I knew in my soul they were void of meaning. The moment the gavel hit and the auctioneer said, "Sold!", my life was, for all intents and purposes, over.

This is a slave auction mod. You will get sent to the auction via any of these:
Angrim's Apprentice: Do what you're told or else...

Content Consumer's Alternative Starts: Start your game ignobly.

Death Alternative: You will go to the auction when defeated by most enemies (not sure about creatures). If you do not want to go to the auction after defeat by particular enemies (city guards, for instance), increase those enemies' chance of being chosen in Death Alternative to a number higher than Simple Slavery's (ex make Prison Overhaul's number greater than SS's). Or decrease the SS chance. Either should work.

Defeat: Now that your captors are done using and abusing your body, time for them to make a quick profit!

Devious Framework: Watch out for slavers with lassos! Will actually walk you to the slave market and hand you off!

Deviously Cursed Loot: There was a flash of light and a deafening BANG. Next thing I knew, I was waking up naked in a cell.

Deviously Enslaved: Get that collar off before someone realizes you are an escaped slave, or you can just cross the word "escaped" from that title.

Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim (FMEA): People lock doors for a reason, you know. And don't even THINK that they would leave a treasure chest just sitting around without safeguards.

Loansharks of Skyrim: If you don't pay off your loan in time, bad things will happen...

SLUTS: Be diligent in your job or they'll find another job for you.

Prison Overhaul Patched: Y'know, guards don't make much money. But there's a way to make a quick buck on the side.

SL Kidnapped: It's late at night. There's no one around. Or so you think...

Devious Followers: Can't afford to pay your follower, well maybe they'll sell you to make ends meet.

Naked Dungeons : When robbed, maybe the robbers feel your worth pawning as well.

Skyrim Chain Beasts: Adds some very friendly creatures that'll take you to auction.

However you end up being captured, you will be brought to a holding cell. Speak to the guard in front of the cage and you will find yourself on the auction block, where people will bid on you. You will then be sent to one of the many slavery (or slave-like) mods provided by the talented modders of LL.

This mod has become something of a community project, for which I am grateful. I cannot, alas, add more authors' names to the box up in the corner, so for the record, here are the people who took it upon themselves to do the things I was not capable of doing (in alphabetical order):

Arbiter
Bane_Master
CGi
CliftonJD
DocClox
Kana Red
Legume

There has been much help from many others as well (see the list of thanks at the bottom).

Slavery Mods

NOTE: None of these are required, but you should have at least one of them, or you will end up being only twelve minutes a slave.

Whiterun Brothel Revamped - with thanks to Tyrant99

Devious Followers-  with thanks to Lozeak (ME!!!)

Captured Dreams Shop - with thanks to Veladarius
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - with thanks to stobor
Deviously Cursed Loot - with thanks to Kimy
Heroine in Distress - with thanks to Quisling
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - with thanks to quimboles and ffabris (gay male adventure; females can use it, but there will be minor oddities)
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira
Quick as you Like - with thanks to DocClox
Raven Beak Prison - with thanks to Guffel
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - with thanks to Skyrimll
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - with more thanks to DocClox - You must start the SLUTS quest first. Speak to an innkeeper about getting a job that doesn't include killing all the time.

Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service Redux!- with more thanks to MrEsturk -  No need start SLUTS quest first. 
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - with more thanks to Skyrimll
Slaverun Reloaded - with thanks to Kenjoka (and pchs, since he made the original)
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - with thanks to Slaves of Tamriel and theFirstHeretic
Submissive Lola - with thanks to alexvkj
Things in the Dark - with thanks to Delzaron
Wolfclub - with thanks to pchs
______________________________________________________________________________________________
A SECOND NOTE: if you use Sanguine's Debauchery, requires Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced 3.1 or higher.
ANOTHER NOTE: Slaves of Tamriel is still a WiP. Well, all these are, but SoT doesn't have an actual way to escape the mine yet, so you will have to COC your way out of there whenever you want to escape.

YET ANOTHER NOTE: The mechanics for Submissive Lola have not changed. If it is chosen as your enslavement, pick from a variety of follower-enabled NPC's after the auction is over. Make them your follower, and then ask to be enslaved, just as usual.

YOU GUESSED IT! ANOTHER NOTE!: Getting sent to Slaverun should skip the quests leading to Whiterun becoming a slave city.

Notes! Notes! Notes!: Island of Mara normally requires the player to be the Harbinger of the Companions, but ffabris has made a unique start that removes this requirement.

Notable note: You must activate SLUTS by speaking to an innkeeper before you go to auction or you will end up just standing on the podium.

Requirements

Requires only Zaz Animations and fuz doh rah: Silent Voice, along with at least one of the above-mentioned mods.

Unless you want the leash system, in which case you also need Devious Framework and its dependencies.

This mod shouldn't conflict with anything, although I suppose the old slave market at the back of Riften might conflict with other mods that try to put stuff there. Hmm, hadn't thought of that...

That said, be sure to put SS as low in your load order as possible in order to avoid the "double auction" bug.

Connecting your mod to Simple Slavery
Sending the player to Simple Slavery is really easy - just stick in this code (provided by the very kind and enthusiastic DocClox):

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Or, if you don't want to muck about with modevents, just unequip the player and transfer her/him to sslv_cagemark2.

To go the other way - sending the player to your mod from SS - pm me. That will need to be added manually.

ZAZ and DD cross slavery support. 

Modders only, if you have ZAZ as a requirement using zbfFactionSlave on player is all you need do (what existing mod were doing)

There is an issue with Slavery mod that do not have access to zbfFaction to make sure they are not enslaving players at the right time so I've added the Sendmod events to resolve this. guide will be spoilered.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Thx for doing this, I'm sure people would like to use SS on Skyrim SE. I wish I had more time to work it all out.

I'd rather you'd word it, The mod is created by @jfraser and maintained by @Lozeak. I really don't want credit for work I haven't done :).

It is also worth copy and pasting the OP from Simple slavery plus in the description because it gives credit to the apporate people. 

Also you may want to add to it the mods that are converted to SE.

You also have permission to convert Devious followers to SE until I can get round to it but it's in kind of a buggy stat and will be getting updates monthly/weekly/daily/hourly depending on my mood :P.

3 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Thx for doing this, I'm sure people would like to use SS on Skyrim SE. I wish I had more time to work it all out.

I'd rather you'd word it, The mod is created by @jfraser and maintained by @Lozeak. I really don't want credit for work I haven't done :).

It is also worth copy and pasting the OP from Simple slavery plus in the description because it gives credit to the apporate people. 

Also you may want to add to it the mods that are converted to SE.

You also have permission to convert Devious followers to SE until I can get round to it but it's in kind of a buggy stat and will be getting updates monthly/weekly/daily/hourly depending on my mood :P.

Thnx I'll take a look at it so far i'm trying to learn how to convert mods to SE so Idk if devious followers will work so far its easy for me to convert mods with BSA's by using the B.A.E for them I was trying to convert Sanguines Debauchery Plus but it has way to many loose files and Requires CK and SE Nif optimzer and last time I tried Meshes got corrupted but i'll try and give you an update on it. 

1 hour ago, kingcupworld said:

Small suggestion: Link to their mod, and/or quote their description. More details is better than none.

Sorry I'm new to this I usually don't use forums like this or re-upload and convert stuff I originally just made an account to download mods here but Skyrim SE pull the wool under my eyes lol thanks though I'll take note and do that next time 

6 hours ago, Jman3000 said:

Thnx I'll take a look at it so far i'm trying to learn how to convert mods to SE so Idk if devious followers will work so far its easy for me to convert mods with BSA's by using the B.A.E for them I was trying to convert Sanguines Debauchery Plus but it has way to many loose files and Requires CK and SE Nif optimzer and last time I tried Meshes got corrupted but i'll try and give you an update on it. 

That is kind of a odd thing to say. I just converted Sanguines Debauchery Plus  yesterday.  The number of loose files has no bearing on how hard a  mod is to convert.   The mod itself is basic in terms of converting to SE.  The  only issue I had was it is one of those mods that has a long list of requirements and the requirements have requirements.  So I spent a lot of time converting the requirements to SE or looking for SE versions of the requirements.  The funny this is I only converted SD+ because it was a requirement for another mod.

2 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

That is kind of a odd thing to say. I just converted Sanguines Debauchery Plus  yesterday.  The number of loose files has no bearing on how hard a  mod is to convert.   The mod itself is basic in terms of converting to SE.  The  only issue I had was it is one of those mods that has a long list of requirements and the requirements have requirements.  So I spent a lot of time converting the requirements to SE or looking for SE versions of the requirements.  The funny this is I only converted SD+ because it was a requirement for another mod.

Converting is one thing but, does it work?  I've converted a lot of things that simple didn't work afterword or CTD on load...

7 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

My Issue was mostly having guards and Soldiers flickering a piece of land texture for the corrupted meshes for I had to delete 3 folders to get them replaced so I'm thinking it was probably one of the required mods that did it.

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

What is the "platform" folder for?

It doesn't get installed, yet it contains files worth almost 33 MB, so what is that about?

that was originally the BSA file that was converted through BAE it makes it run on Skyrim SE Just install it like you would do any mod with NMM or MO 

49 minutes ago, Jman3000 said:

that was originally the BSA file that was converted through BAE it makes it run on Skyrim SE Just install it like you would do any mod with NMM or MO 

Sorry, i should rephrase the question: Do i need the files in the "platform" folder, or not?

(because if i install it "like you would do any mod", those files will NOT be installed)

7 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Sorry, i should rephrase the question: Do i need the files in the "platform" folder, or not?

(because if i install it "like you would do any mod", those files will NOT be installed)

Yes you do it's what makes it work

I am not sure how important these "bugs" are, or if they are bugs, but here goes...

1.) Property "config" on script "SSLV_MainScr" attached to quest "SimpleSlavery", points to an invalid value.

It should point to the "SSLV_Config" quest.

2.) NPC "MargaretGarner" is using invalid Tint layer indexes 1 and 8.

Those indexes are typically used by Orcs, and they definitely aren't available to Dark Elves, but i cant tell if that could be a problem or not.

Is that on purpose?

3.) Some topic infos have errors.

It seems to be related to a missing script fragment.

54 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I find this confusing - you say "install like you would any mod", which will result in NOT installing those files, and then you tell me i need them?

Yes you do need the files they are there because when you use the BAE it converts the BSA into that folder and when I mean install it like you would any mod I mean as if you are pressing the green plus on NMM and you are selecting the RAR itself 

37 minutes ago, Jman3000 said:

Yes you do need the files they are there because when you use the BAE it converts the BSA into that folder and when I mean install it like you would any mod I mean as if you are pressing the green plus on NMM and you are selecting the RAR itself 

I think you misunderstood what BAE is, or what is it used for.

BAE does not "convert" anything. It can only UNPACK files from the archive.

You messed up when packing the mod.

You unpacked the archive where BAE offered, which is by default the folder where BAE resides, and then you added that folder including the freaking DLL files!

I do appreciate what you are trying to do, but you need to learn the basics first.

To put it bluntly, this "conversion" is pretty fucked up.

Remove the "platform" folder and pack the files correctly (and without the DLLs) - you can try adding the meshes/scripts/sound/textures folders at the same level where the fomod folder is, or put them inside a "Data" folder at that level, but maybe you will have to alter the ModuleConfig.xml otherwise mod managers will still skip them (i am not sure how they behave if they find ModuleConfig - whether they then only use the ModuleConfig, or if they still recognize and copy these other files/folders too).

But the best, proper, and even simplest way would be to just repack the original archive into a BSA.

I've never gotten a 'platform' folder when extracting the BSA using BAE and I've been doing this for months now. Double click the BSA, tell it to extract the files into the folder where the BSA already exists. Once the extracted BSA files are in the same folder as the BSA, then you delete the BSA.

Since you've got files in a 'platform' folder, and this is a fomod installer, the fomod (unless you edited the xml) would not install the platform folder. The fomod installer doesn't know that 'platform' exists, so it does nothing with it. It doesn't matter what the mod manager is.

Since I've already self converted, I took a look at the original. The BSA originally came from a folder named '00 Base'.  Rename 'platform' to '00 Base' should take care of that. I have no idea where those two dlls in platform came from though. They aren't in the Simple Slavery Plus 6.01 mod at all.

My 2 cents.

57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've never gotten a 'platform' folder when extracting the BSA using BAE and I've been doing this for months now. Double click the BSA, tell it to extract the files into the folder where the BSA already exists. Once the extracted BSA files are in the same folder as the BSA, then you delete the BSA.

Since you've got files in a 'platform' folder, and this is a fomod installer, the fomod (unless you edited the xml) would not install the platform folder. The fomod installer doesn't know that 'platform' exists, so it does nothing with it. It doesn't matter what the mod manager is.

Since I've already self converted, I took a look at the original. The BSA originally came from a folder named '00 Base'.  Rename 'platform' to '00 Base' should take care of that. I have no idea where those two dlls in platform came from though. They aren't in the Simple Slavery Plus 6.01 mod at all.

My 2 cents.

Those DLLs came from BAE, as did the "platforms" folder - he unpacked the archive into that folder, and then he packed that whole folder into this mod's package.

btw. two textures in the "coco" folder have wrong dimensions.

Not sure how much of a problem it can be, but i'd say a proper conversion should fix that too.

And what about the NIF files? How about using the SSE Nif Optimizer? (not on the facegen heads)

Also, those invalid tints should be fixed, and all NPC heads and their textures should be regenerated from the new CK.

Guys I get this error when I build my BashPatch :

SimpleSlavery.esp: BOOK.FULL: Attempted to read past (551) end (299492) of file/buffer.Error loading 'BOOK' record and/or subrecord: 03005406  eid = u'SSLV_Note'  subrecord = 'FULL'  subrecord size = 15  file pos = 536Error in SimpleSlavery.esp

Any ideas ?