On 4/18/2019 at 3:10 PM, Roggvir said:

I hope it is ok if i put this here (@Jman3000 doesn't seem to be much active - last visit on July 2018, so it doesn't look like he is going to update his conversion any time soon).

This is Simple Slavery 6.04 converted to SE by me.

It is essentially my conversion of 6.02 i made some time ago, with the 6.04 script patch applied, and with a NEW ADDED FIX for water flow/height data in some cells where even my 6.02 conversion still had the wrong data - namely BleakwindBasinExterior01 (000099A2), RiftenCitySouthGateExterior (0000BCF1), and RiftenPlankside02 (0000BCF2).

Same as before, only the NON-Localized plugins are converted, so when installing do NOT choose any of the "localized" plugins.

I tried it several times, and its working fine.

Well, there are delays, some pose swapping when equipping items as if the system cannot decide what to do, etc. - but all of that comes from the original mod (or from how other mods it depends on work in SSE).

Just be patient with the auction, sometimes things take significantly more time than one would expect, but it works.

PLEASE, if you want to share this link, link to this whole post, so whoever will be downloading the file, can also read this description!

Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.04.001 (converted by Roggvir).7z 6.02 MB · 76 downloads

hi

i want to thank you for all the work you have done so far with this.. i think it is unfortunate that OP submitted this in this state then disappeared and left the community to support it - that said the community came together and did a wonderful job.

i haven't got anything to offer given my limited experience with downloading mods and fernagling them until they work, but i just had a eureka moment as to why it may not be working with mine and i thought i would share as i am not confident that i can sort it myself but it may help someone else troubleshoot their own.

firstly, this mod has worked twice, by accident.. out of 40 or 50 attempts, for me. i have Defeat sending the avatar to simple slavery. the avatar enters, talks to the guy and gets strung up.. when it works, it is fast - no waiting for animation, it just happens, but nothing happens except she is silently transported to another mod (i dont know if there is any further rp scene with this, it feels like the auctioneer should say something, but nothing like that happens and i have yet to find a vid which shows the scene).. so i know it DOES work in this form. But this isn't consistent and despite turning mods on and off and adding mods i have no interest in for testing purposes, ive yet to repeat this. it doesn't seem reliant on the mods i have; sanguines debauchery, deviously cursed loot - which worked as a test, not something im interested in keeping, paradise halls - again for testing however no result, and devious followers - which worked, but doesn't seem stable so im not planning to keep unfortunately. 

you have said repeatedly that it requires fuz ro doh and i have had that for months.. i have updated it recently, after the first successful transition and before the second so i thought ok cool thats not the issue. i have just downloaded sexist guards and have noticed that despite having fuz ro doh as a dependency it doesn't seem to be utilizing it, the dialogue subtitles are flashing past.. im assuming it is an issue with my installation, either ive done it wrong or something is overwriting it and so i am backtracking it rn and attempting to reinstall and order (i use vortex and its not as intuitive as i would like, when i have some time off work i will probably bite the bullet and switch to mo). 

the point i am making though, and one that you probably assumed about anyone with issues getting this working - is that the user has done something wrong and you didnt need me telling you that, fuz ro D'UH..! but i didn't realise fuz ro duh wasn't working as intended until i downloaded something which showed it obviously wasn't.. im suggesting this as a common thread with people who are pretty confident they have installed correctly and have the prerequisites who cannot get it working and as a reason why perhaps people who do have it installed and working are unable to repeat the issue.

anyway.. it was rambley and i do appreciate all the work going into this. i am going to continue trouble shooting and if i find a solution on my end i will update in the hope that it helps

@Morri80 - You need a mod to send you to auction and a mod to send you after auction. You say Defeat send you to auction and bugs starts so maybe the after auction mod Debauchery is not up yet to work alongside Simple Slavery. Try other after auction mods. Maybe it will work.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, Roggvir said:

I hope it is ok if i put this here (@Jman3000 doesn't seem to be much active - last visit on July 2018, so it doesn't look like he is going to update his conversion any time soon).

This is Simple Slavery 6.04 converted to SE by me.

It is essentially my conversion of 6.02 i made some time ago, with the 6.04 script patch applied, and with a NEW ADDED FIX for water flow/height data in some cells where even my 6.02 conversion still had the wrong data - namely BleakwindBasinExterior01 (000099A2), RiftenCitySouthGateExterior (0000BCF1), and RiftenPlankside02 (0000BCF2).

Same as before, only the NON-Localized plugins are converted, so when installing do NOT choose any of the "localized" plugins.

I tried it several times, and its working fine.

Well, there are delays, some pose swapping when equipping items as if the system cannot decide what to do, etc. - but all of that comes from the original mod (or from how other mods it depends on work in SSE).

Just be patient with the auction, sometimes things take significantly more time than one would expect, but it works.

PLEASE, if you want to share this link, link to this whole post, so whoever will be downloading the file, can also read this description!

Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.04.001 (converted by Roggvir).7z 6.02 MB · 184 downloads

Roggvir you killing me man!!

You really saved my life in Skyrim.Thanks a lot.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:31 AM, Morri80 said:

the point i am making though, and one that you probably assumed about anyone with issues getting this working - is that the user has done something wrong and you didnt need me telling you that, fuz ro D'UH..! but i didn't realise fuz ro duh wasn't working as intended until i downloaded something which showed it obviously wasn't.. im suggesting this as a common thread with people who are pretty confident they have installed correctly and have the prerequisites who cannot get it working and as a reason why perhaps people who do have it installed and working are unable to repeat the issue.

This solved my issue -thanks! Was still using a version I D/Led in early 2018. =3

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so i have this problem: When i use the current version of Simple Slavery Plus SE i cant even enter the auction because i just get a CTD once i open the door (i also use Defeat, but instead of getting ported there the screen just fades to black and then suddenly appears again with me still being on the same spot and getting attacked by the attackers again). When i used the other version of SS+SE (the one above converted by Roggvir) i can enter the auction (defeat still doenst work) but when i choose the dialogue options of Randall i dont get guided to the pole at the end and the scene doesnt get triggered. Can someone help me out please? And yes i made sure SS+SE is at the bottom of my load order

• 2 weeks later...

i m looking for some help when i m put in the auction some weird things are going first of all there is no door for the cage so you can walk away in any time but what is even stranger that the doors for the cage are several meters from cage (wtf) and of course nothing is happening during the auction when i try to talk to someone i dont see any option in the dialogue that could help me so i think something is broken but i dont know what and one more thing the thing from devious framework isnt showing for example  my character has handcuffed hand but i dont see any handcuffs another example my character should have had yoke but i cant see any yoke on her hands ( of course i have installed Zaz animation pack and i have defeat mod and captured dreams mod and deviouse framework and i ran update fnis behaviour several times and i ran loot and i run bodyslide) Any help?

36 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Not sure what is causing this, but every time my character goes to auction, they are sent to a random dungeon in just enough bondage that they can't fight back against the 8-10 hostiles that are around me.

Ive experienced that too before, specifically appearing in that fort near riften... white run maybe? But as soon as I appear the mages become hostile. Luckily I wasnt bound when it happened tho.

2 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Not sure what is causing this, but every time my character goes to auction, they are sent to a random dungeon in just enough bondage that they can't fight back against the 8-10 hostiles that are around me.

Perhaps you were sold to them to become their play thing. If they were hostile, you probably dont have the deviously helpless mod? Nah, lol, its probably a bug though. Especially if the bondage is full to where you cant get it off (unless there is a quest for it).

6 hours ago, xellon100 said:

Perhaps you were sold to them to become their play thing. If they were hostile, you probably dont have the deviously helpless mod? Nah, lol, its probably a bug though. Especially if the bondage is full to where you cant get it off (unless there is a quest for it).

I actually missed that Deviously Helpless had been ported, so I will give that a try to see if that fixes anything.

13 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

I actually missed that Deviously Helpless had been ported, so I will give that a try to see if that fixes anything.

Hmm, I dunno, I just looked and wasnt sure. This one?

Looking at the file I wasn't able to verify if it actually worked for SE or not~ doubt it tho since its listed under skyrim not SE

• 2 weeks later...