3 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

I have over 200 mods running moving to MO2 would be a NIGHTMARE even if i did not have to learn how to use it.

I went through the same thought process until something corrupted my game so badly it wouldn't even run vanilla. So I wiped and reinstalled but with MO2 instead, and rather than a nightmare, it was an improvement. MO2 isn't difficult, just different. Once you understand the thought process behind it you'll be dancing on air and so happy that you made the switch. Problems that are a nightmare to troubleshoot in NMM are trivial in MO2, often just a matter of clicking and dragging something to change the order. It is absolutely worth the trouble of wiping your install and reinstalling.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, Tiress said:

Download the latest version of NMM then and see if it helps. You might also try running it as admin.

i got it to work mostly still have a few brown faces in the auction crowd. and everything worked up to getting put in the stocks. but the sale never started.  ill try again when i have more time to just let it sit the there this weekend and see if it is just a script lag issue. i tried T wait 24 and nothing happened i was late for an appointment so had no more time to mess with it.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:06 PM, McLude said:

I went through the same thought process until something corrupted my game so badly it wouldn't even run vanilla. So I wiped and reinstalled but with MO2 instead, and rather than a nightmare, it was an improvement. MO2 isn't difficult, just different. Once you understand the thought process behind it you'll be dancing on air and so happy that you made the switch. Problems that are a nightmare to troubleshoot in NMM are trivial in MO2, often just a matter of clicking and dragging something to change the order. It is absolutely worth the trouble of wiping your install and reinstalling.

I am sure it would be easy enough its the time i don't have. working 6 12s a week plus. it would take me 2 months just to figure out all the mods im using and all the patches for those mods and get them all re downloaded and installed. but thanks for the advice if my NMM ever crashes again (happened to me little over a year ago too) I will switch over.

5 hours ago, RamsesSilent said:

I am sure it would be easy enough its the time i don't have. working 6 12s a week plus. it would take me 2 months just to figure out all the mods im using and all the patches for those mods and get them all re downloaded and installed. but thanks for the advice if my NMM ever crashes again (happened to me little over a year ago too) I will switch over.

You can copy/paste all of your mods from the NMM directory to another location.

If you installed them via NMM, then NMM has a copy in it's directory.

Trykz

Crashes on activation when you install the platform files which you have to install manually btw...it half works without them, it atleast gets you to the Riften Auction with a lot of black faces and your girl stuck chained in front of the crowd then nothing happens. I just finished trying to get it to work, if anyone ever gets back to this mod maybe add a note its not working?  Would of saved me abit of time trying to get it operational, Thanks.....Nice idea shame it doesn't run due to texture probs.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, Tiress said:

Download the latest version of NMM then and see if it helps. You might also try running it as admin.

i got it to work mostly still have a few brown faces in the auction crowd. and everything worked up to getting put in the stocks. but the sale never started.  ill try again when i have more time to just let it sit the there this weekend and see if it is just a script lag issue. Nope have 3 options i have found to make it work. 1 after you get defeated and ported back to auction house you can ~ Unlock door and run out side at witch point the mod will kick in and run as intended porting you with some dialog to one of the possible choice you have selected for slavery or 2 use zaz regain control and run out side and last start a sex scene with some out out side the cage get ported to them then use the sex lab animation and run out side. but something is not right lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:38 PM, Roggvir said:

You can try this one: Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip

But i only converted the non-localized plugins, so when installing do NOT choose the localized ones.

- Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts".
- Recompiled all used scripts.
- Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6.
- Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1/2.dds.
- Regenerated facegen heads and textures from CK.
- Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case.

Please forgive me for the slight necropost, but I wanted to check on something.  I got the choose unlocalized version.  On the next option screen I should stay with skip and not choose the Devious framework option?  Is this correct?  Thanks.

11 hours ago, sensei_kimiko said:

I got the choose unlocalized version.  On the next option screen I should stay with skip and not choose the Devious framework option?  Is this correct?

That depends on whether you are using the Devious Framework and you want to use the DF variant of the plugin.

If you do not use DF, then do not choose the DF option.

(to be honest, right now i dont even recall whether DF is ported to SSE, much less what exactly does it do. So, when in doubt choose the non-DF variant of the plugin).

On 1/20/2019 at 11:38 AM, Roggvir said:

You can try this one: Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip

But i only converted the non-localized plugins, so when installing do NOT choose the localized ones.

- Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts".
- Recompiled all used scripts.
- Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6.
- Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1/2.dds.
- Regenerated facegen heads and textures from CK.
- Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case.

This is working fine for me.  Have it running with Captured Dreams, SexSlave (Mia's Lair), SLaverun Reloaded SE and Sanguine Debauchery+ and it's picking them up in the mcm and can be sold to them if are sent there by a mod (in my case from the deeps.  Lurkers are a pain in the arse.  Both figurativly and literally).  Also have Paradise Halls, HSH, Milk Mod Economy, the estrus stuff, SLIF, hentai pregnancy, various devious mods (not cursed loot, found that way to frustrating) running and they're all integrating fine, like they did in oldrim though without the instability and frequent crashes I had then.

Getting to the auction with Death Alternative goes without issues, but then i'm just teleported there with full inventory and nothing is happening. NPCs are standing/sitting and that's it. I can walk around and just go outside.

I'm not using any bigger mods so there shouldn't be any conflicts. 

Successfully converted SSLV 6.04 both with and without DFW.

Both working without issues aside from blackface which i'll come to later

Steps:

-DL and install SSLV v6.02 for oldrim 

-Extract .bsa and delete it after

-DL and install v6.04 patch. Pick the correct version naturally

-Optimize .nif (faceparts seperately in meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\simpleslavery.esp)

DO NOT load and save the esp in CK as this breaks the mod for some reason. The mod works just fine without doing it.

Generating faces again in CK fixed the 3 prisoners that are with you as well as some of the bidders and guards. I did this by making a copy of the form 43 esp then opening up CK, generating faces, saving and replacing the newly edited esp with the old one

17 hours ago, pmp45 said:

Getting to the auction with Death Alternative goes without issues, but then i'm just teleported there with full inventory and nothing is happening. NPCs are standing/sitting and that's it. I can walk around and just go outside.

I'm not using any bigger mods so there shouldn't be any conflicts. 

The converted file listed here has some issues with it's installer. It did the same for me, checked the mod file and saw it didn't install the meshes or textures. Better convert it on your own.

So I'm stuck. Restrained with no progress so forced to load. I used defeat mod se version to get to the auction where I would be sold. According to what I read, I need a slavery mod. I installed slaverun reloaded however, simple slavery plus mcm doesn't recognize it and still stuck.

Any suggestions?