• 4 weeks later...

Yep yep broken here too. Got banged by bandits, Death alternative sent me in unconsius state and then they sent me to the auction house. Simply ran away. Also the first time they equip handcuffs to you it animates like I had free hands. Re-equipping put them back correctly. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 1:42 AM, McLude said:

I don't think broken is the right term, it's a segue into other mods. The problem being there are no SE mods to segue into. And honestly not many oldrim mods either. Most of them get you to the slave auction but it fizzles there. If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be corrected.

there are tons of other mods this should work with and did in old rim. but this version if broke as hell. sadly it dos not look like there fixing it ether.

As the SSE conversion on the this page isn't good. I tried this old one with DCL, and it is working well (not 100% well).

I config the MCM of SS and DCL. I convert nif files running Nif Optimizer. Once I was captured, I was tied up there confronted crowds in a awkward position in the auction room.

And after auction, DCL will take over the job.

The errors are some female charactors are black face, and the girl hanged before me is flicked with red triangle. Maybe some nif file need to edit further to SSE.  And I don't know how to.

Anyone care to share your experience? 

On 12/14/2018 at 2:56 PM, Kitsudragon said:

If you have a working version, could you post what you have? Maybe you could unofficially take over the mod if/until the other author returns?

Frankly to say, I just convert nif files of SS+ oldrim by running Nif Optimizer like other people did in this thread.

If you find 'flicked red triangle and grey face' problem, try to rename 0002e485.nif and 0002e485.dds(slave girl in cage), then overwrite the problematic 0000232c.nif and 0000232c.dds(slave girl hung). As the other grey face slaver girls, I guess CK 'ctrl+f4' may fix that, but my CK always has 'not responding error'.

Because none of the listed slavery mods have an updates SE version, I decided to try my hand at converting two of them for myself to use. The Raven Prison and SD. Raven I figured would be a decent one to have in the event I get that kind of bounty. Was easy (I think) to convert over, but have not been able to test it yet (haven't gone to jail yet lol). SD I -think- was converted successfully but I noticed in FNIS only 17 alternate animations were found.. not sure if this is correct. Also have not been able to test it as every time I got knocked out, Death Alternative would just give me the quest to get my things back, even if I upped the slavery result of Defeat to 100%. Surrendering seemed to be the only way to get any sort of slavery progression. I reloaded the save before to try again later (it was late and I needed to get to bed) and went back to Whiterun. When I got into the Bannered Mare, Uthgred the Unbroken (or however you spell her name) seemed to become hostile for some reason (not to me specifically, just was attacking other NPCs). Wasn't sure if it had to do with the ones I converted, or if something triggered it from the other requirements I had to add for SD (Aroused, Dialogues, DD, Zaz - each I found had SE versions). So just to be safe I removed them all and going back to a save before I installed them, including Slavery Plus. I think I'll try them again on a new different play through tailored for such things. Keeping Raven Prison though, unless I find it was the culprit.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tiress said:

So there is a working version of SS+ for SSE? When I tried it myself yesterday, bunch of errors showed up in xEdit before I even got to resave it in CK.

You can try this one: Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip

But i only converted the non-localized plugins, so when installing do NOT choose the localized ones.

- Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts".
- Recompiled all used scripts.
- Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6.
- Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1/2.dds.
- Regenerated facegen heads and textures from CK.
- Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case.

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

You can try this one: Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip

But i only converted the non-localized plugins, so when installing do NOT choose the localized ones.

- Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts".
- Recompiled all used scripts.
- Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6.
- Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1/2.dds.
- Regenerated facegen heads and textures from CK.
- Regenerated the SEQ file, just in case.

Ah, wonderful, thank you. :)

1 hour ago, RamsesSilent said:

Starts choose non-local and skip then it tells me there is a problem with the c install ?

I dont have the faintest clue as to what you just wrote ?

I gather that you chose to install the non-localized plugin, but that is all i understand.

Skip what? What tells you there is a problem? what is "c install"? if you are having difficulty communicating in english, post in your native tongue and hopefully i will make sense of it using google translator.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:38 AM, Roggvir said:

LOL, i don't understand what you don't understand! OK down loaded link  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip , open mod manager, click + click  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip open click check mark to activate,  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip , click Unlocalized, click next, 4 options top one is SKIP already checked as default. click next, get "A problem c install" in the Mod Activation queue. 

12 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

LOL, i don't understand what you don't understand! OK down loaded link  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip , open mod manager, click + click  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip open click check mark to activate,  Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir).zip , click Unlocalized, click next, 4 options top one is SKIP already checked as default. click next, get "A problem c install" in the Mod Activation queue. 

The file is fine. Are you using NMM?

1 hour ago, Tiress said:

I googled it briefly and it seems to be NMM related. You might try updating NMM or even better, move to MO2. :)

I have over 200 mods running moving to MO2 would be a NIGHTMARE even if i did not have to learn how to use it. lol all i get so far no matter what options i try on the first 2 screen is Simple Slavery Plus SE (converted by Roggvir) // A problem occurred during install: 
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The mod was not installed. // Install // 

Ok did a some google searching myself on the issue and if it happens to anyone else just close NMM reopen it and hit and click activate again. I have the green arrow so just reran loot, bodyside, and fnis to be on the safe side ill start play testing it when i get back home in a few hours and let you know how its working. 

50 minutes ago, RamsesSilent said:

I have over 200 mods running moving to MO2 would be a NIGHTMARE even if i did not have to learn how to use it. lol all i get so far no matter what options i try on the first 2 screen is Simple Slavery Plus SE (converted by Roggvir) // A problem occurred during install: 
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The mod was not installed. // Install // 

Download the latest version of NMM then and see if it helps. You might also try running it as admin.