Fallout 76 announcement? (Bethesda Live Stream)

Reginald_001

3 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Let's see if Todd will joke again about his game being buggy.

Also this?

I heard about the personal information leak today. a big ouch by Bethesda. I hope you guys arent compromised by this. if you are.  contact your banks, credit cards, whatever! 

For anyone who's on the fence on if to play this game or not figured I'd post some screenshots and answer any questions for someone who's played this game through the main quest line, I've got 1 character to 118, and I have been having a blast (albet a buggy blast) with Fallout 76. I'm also happy to answer any questions on any knowledge based quests etc, fair warning though..I'm probably only 50% through all the quests. This game is huge. At 115 I finally discovered Berkly for instance. There's still plenty I've not done in the game.

The pic's are just some typical easter egg style environmental storytelling that Bethesda likes to do, the one of the face of the computer terminal is a-typical. Most of your "mayor's" don't look like that terminal, so took a pic of it cause it gave me a real "90's" vibe with MTV and stuff. Last pic was of a Assaultron, took it because I loved the color scheme they chose for her and I thought the graphics looked really good. 

Fallout76 2018-11-15 13-45-17.png

Fallout76 2018-11-26 12-23-04.png

Fallout76 2018-12-03 17-35-03.png

Fallout76 2018-12-03 19-42-20.png

Unbeliavable.

Well, no actually, that is completely believable.

Are they seriously that oblivious of how incompetent they are at... everything?

What happened to you Bethesda? You used to be cool. Well, not really, but you pretended to be, and we played along ?

I hate to come back to this but...wow! This is a major fubar. Gross negligence like this is what triggers an FTC investigation. Only they're already under one for deceptive business practices. It also calls into question just how secure things like BethNet and the CC are as well. Were I Microsoft or Sony, I'd be very worried about Bugthesda incompetence tearing open security holes in my network.

so bad... does anyone want to wager if STEAM IS LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF RIGHT NOW??? 

this is actually very serious. people's PII (Personal Identifiable Information) was distributed to the internet. this might cost them ALOT of money as this could lead to lawsuits... again... WOW!

they might have to PAY FOR EVERYONE's CREDIT MONITORING SERVICES for a year or something. 

????

On 12/5/2018 at 3:55 AM, CramHunter said:

So it doesn't seem to be worth it to cater to the single player crowd when you consider that games like PUBG and now fortnite are raking in the cash like crazy. While being much, MUCH cheaper to produce and maintain.

That's where you're wrong globally, gamers play casual single-player games more than any other type, followed by single-player role play and first-person shooters, while massive multi-player online, and casual multi-player games are near the bottom.

You can't judge how well their doing by just being out by little over a year I can name several MMO's that raked in a lot of money twice as much as those 2 in their first year but now after 5-7 years later are either shutdown or just hanging on and were better games. Now if they can keep improving and keep people interested then they may be around at least 5 yrs.

But of course that depends on how well they can keep a lid on the trolls, hackers and tweakers.

10 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Bethesda releases a patch to fix a patch that caused more users crashes. just like the patch they used to fix their website.. :P

they put out a patch to fix the patch that was a patch for the other patch... of the other patch. reminds me of that nursery rhyme:

Spoiler

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly; 
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!
There was an old lady who swallowed a spider; 
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her! 
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - Perhaps she'll die!
There was an old lady who swallowed a bird; 
How absurd to swallow a bird! 
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider;
There was an old lady who swallowed a cat; 
Imagine that! She swallowed a cat! 
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
There was an old lady that swallowed a dog; 
What a hog, to swallow a dog! 
She swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
There was an old lady who swallowed a goat; 
She just opened her throat and swallowed a goat! 
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
There was an old lady who swallowed a cow; 
I don't know how she swallowed a cow! 
She swallowed the cow to catch the goat,
She swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
There was an old lady who swallowed a horse; 
...She died, of course!

8 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

so bad... does anyone want to wager if STEAM IS LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF RIGHT NOW??? 

this is actually very serious. people's PII (Personal Identifiable Information) was distributed to the internet. this might cost them ALOT of money as this could lead to lawsuits... again... WOW!

they might have to PAY FOR EVERYONE's CREDIT MONITORING SERVICES for a year or something. 

????

Spoiler

I can not do much with a video, because I do not understand what He is telling, he could tell whatever and I would not care. 

a blind man always says, that wants I see. ?

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/5/18128248/fallout-76-customer-information-leaked-collectors-edition

10 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I can not do much with a video, because I do not understand what He is telling, he could tell whatever and I would not care. 

a blind man always says, that wants I see. ?

https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/5/18128248/fallout-76-customer-information-leaked-collectors-edition

yea that's basically what he says too but he also brought up the whole list of shitty things Bethesda has done so far with this 76 launch and calls them idiots.

Archived