Fallout 76 announcement? (Bethesda Live Stream)

Reginald_001

35 minutes ago, patches13 said:

Few haters was the right word. There's just as many people on this thread that likes the game, it's just the ones who don't have been spamming this thread non-stop.

Anyone who actually plays the game and spends some hours exploring will be able to tell the artist's put in a lot of work and love into this game. Sure there is a lot of bugs. But that is the exact same as every Bethesda game released to date. I didn't hate the games back before Fallout 76 because of the bugs, I don't hate Fallout 76 because of the bugs. 

fallout76 interrupting bird.jpg

?

easilyamused.gif

Even after all the server disconnecting, losing savegame progress, and completely crash to desktop with no reason overprised game that has been dropping in price ever since.

That is not a few bugs, Bethesda went to Reddit and even ackknolage the faulty product Reddit even compiled fully bugs list witch actually was Bethesda job to do in the first place.

you can put your head in the sand but you will never silence the vocal majority Bethesda fucked up, and now they are indeed paying the price because people want there hard earned money back and the no return policy for that dodgy practice aint gonna save them this time.

1 hour ago, patches13 said:

Few haters was the right word. There's just as many people on this thread that likes the game, it's just the ones who don't have been spamming this thread non-stop.

Anyone who actually plays the game and spends some hours exploring will be able to tell the artist's put in a lot of work and love into this game. Sure there is a lot of bugs. But that is the exact same as every Bethesda game released to date. I didn't hate the games back before Fallout 76 because of the bugs, I don't hate Fallout 76 because of the bugs. 

Spoiler

:classic_smile:

latest?cb=20140213170150

tenor.gif?itemid=4727838

2 hours ago, patches13 said:

everywhere.JPG

5 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Even after all the server disconnecting, losing savegame progress, and completely crash to desktop with no reason overprised game that has been dropping in price ever since.

That is not a few bugs, Bethesda went to Reddit and even ackknolage the faulty product Reddit even compiled fully bugs list witch actually was Bethesda job to do in the first place.

you can put your head in the sand but you will never silence the vocal majority Bethesda fucked up, and now they are indeed paying the price because people want there hard earned money back and the no return policy for that dodgy practice aint gonna save them this time.

And this is different from the previous Fallout games how? It isn't.

They have always released buggy shit piles in the beginning. You can play and enjoy Fallout 76 despite the bugs just like the other Fallout games. You can also acknowledge they need to change/improve while still enjoying the game. That's my point. In Fallout NV the bugs were so bag in the beginning that a lot of people couldn't even complete the game. Fallout 76 isn't this bad. (Fallout NV was also one of the best Fallouts imho once they worked everything out and the modding community modded the shit out of it, but that's a different conversation). There's a few people on this thread spamming the shit out of it REEE'ing about how much it "sucks". So much so that those of us that do enjoy the game can't have a conversation about it, and the mods keep merging new threads into this one. 

34 minutes ago, patches13 said:

They have always released buggy shit piles in the beginning.

Yet you continue to buy their products and promote them...and defend them.  Cause and effect.

There's a few people on this thread spamming the shit out of it REEE'ing about how much it "sucks".

We're attacking a game, you're attacking people.  So much for your superior position on the matter.

...those of us that do enjoy the game can't have a conversation about it, and the mods keep merging new threads into this one. 

Probably because the game doesn't officially support modding.  Modding the game also violates the software license since you're altering proprietary files that you have a license for; you don't actually own them.  You're also content leeching since you're taking mods meant for another game and using them in FO76.  The same thing happened with FO3 mods being stolen and used for NewVegas...without permission from the original mod authors.

So let's review; you're in a dysfunctional loop with Bethesda and you're attacking people who aren't, and you're cracking the game to work with mods you didn't make or have permission to use in that manner.  Yet somehow you know better than long-term members AND the LL staff.  Huh...when it's laid out that YOU are THE problem; not us and not the staff.

1 hour ago, patches13 said:

They have always released buggy shit piles in the beginning.

That isn't untrue. The original two Fallout games really only are playable at this point due either to fan patches or small fixes made during the re-release on disc following Zenimax's acquisition of the Fallout franchise.

Still, there is going to be a difference in expectations between what a small dev studio can produce and the standards which AAA-developers are held to.

2 hours ago, patches13 said:

They have always released buggy shit piles in the beginning. You can play and enjoy Fallout 76 despite the bugs just like the other Fallout games. You can also acknowledge they need to change/improve while still enjoying the game. That's my point. In Fallout NV the bugs were so bag in the beginning that a lot of people couldn't even complete the game. Fallout 76 isn't this bad. (Fallout NV was also one of the best Fallouts imho once they worked everything out and the modding community modded the shit out of it, but that's a different conversation). There's a few people on this thread spamming the shit out of it REEE'ing about how much it "sucks". So much so that those of us that do enjoy the game can't have a conversation about it, and the mods keep merging new threads into this one. 

We get it you like the game good on ya. I respect that opinion but it still a junky piece of garbage to many. Lets think about it here you like this game so much then why are you here getting upset at others saying the game is crap (which it is) just ignore and move on any other comment that doesnt add to the conversation or presents a case for why; is no longer a discussion but a desperate attempt to push your own agenda. If you feel the game is wronged and want to present information as to why, then by all means do so. Otherwise life is a bunch of lemons you either make lemonade or dont your call.

1 hour ago, ovanmaru said:

Looks like Nexus just deleted that CBBE topic as well as several others. I wonder how much Bethesda is paying them. 

Ever heard of J. Gillespie?  He's the DMCA-filing chief goon attorney for Bethesda/Zenimax.  He and his team scour the internet for perceived infringement on Bethesda's IPs.  Dork0ne knows who he is and the threads getting deleted were most likely a preemptive move.  Dork0ne is a knob but he's money-hungry knob.  Anything that interferes with his cash flow from Nexus gets axed.  I guess not getting sued is the same thing as being paid.

Evidently there's something FO70shits fans don't understand; you CANNOT promote modding the game since its license doesn't allow for player-made content being added to it.  Period/full stop.  Promoting it, posting tutorials on how to do it, etc. has the potential to get the forum it's posted on into serious Bethesda-gonna-sue-your-ass trouble.  Pretty sure LL is Ashal's full-time job and I know for a fact Nexus is Dork0ne's.  Promoting game cracking/piracy/mod theft fucks with their livelihoods; thus NOT ALLOWED.

Common sense.

3 hours ago, patches13 said:

patches I hope you take all this back and forth with some levity. although we disagree on this particular topic we are still part of the LL family. ?

2 minutes ago, cleavagesweat said:

patches I hope you take all this back and forth with some levity. although we disagree on this particular topic we are still part of the LL family. ?

And you were doing so well, @cleavagesweat.  I was proud there for a moment. ?

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

And you were doing so well, @cleavagesweat.  I was proud there for a moment. ?

?

I like to laff at life a lot. I can't help it.

also, I bought FO4... which means I learned my lesson to never pre-order any beth games EVER. so i'm just having a good time sharing current events on this shitty-ass game. and saying "I told you so" to those suckers that did buy it. 

1 hour ago, ovanmaru said:

Looks like Nexus just deleted that CBBE topic as well as several others. I wonder how much Bethesda is paying them. 

If anyones looking for info on that thread I still have a link to this dude's youtube video. Its low quality but its all we got and it looks like hes gonna upload the textures somewhere else: 

shall I tell you something?
I get a laugh spasm if the first ones write here, that they were banned by Beth for using illegal mods!

but then do not cry. ?

16 hours ago, ovanmaru said:

If anyones looking for info on that thread I still have a link to this dude's youtube video. Its low quality but its all we got and it looks like hes gonna upload the textures somewhere else: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJVu1_0Ophw

It's probably more of an issue about permissions and such, because nexus has a Fallout 76 section and there are much worse offenders found there, i.e. 'cheaty' mods that make valuable items like plans glow.

21 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

True, I've just received private messages from a few other LL members who also feel bummed that the ONLY thread we're allowed to talk about Fallout 76 in keeps getting spammed by like 3 or 4 people who dislike the game. Never did I make a meme that so capsulated this thread...

Archived