On 2/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, AnonLove19 said:

I love this mod except whenever I enter a city from the outside or get close to the city gate from the inside of the city, my game CTD's.

Like in Whiterun if I use the Alternate Start mod to spawn inside the inn (on a brand new game) I can walk around the market area, temple area, Dragonsreach, even the forge area right by the gate is fine and the mod works as expected. But when I approach the city gate to leave the city my game just closes, i'm assuming it's an issue with the toll system itself or the toll NPC crapping out but it has rendered this mod unplayable for me which is a real shame because it is a great mod.

I should mention I ported it to Special Editon by loading it in the CK64 and saving the esp and I am using the SE versions of RND and Simply Knock (the latter with an updated DLL for SKSE64 2.0.11/12). So if that is the issue it would be nice to have an official SE version.

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem and successfully port it to SSE?

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:
1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I couldn't answer no in a simple way, because FtM isn't really an option to start with, so there aren't exactly alternatives.

I know. I'm only joking. Maybe next game I'll try without FTM and see how I feel. I do like seeing Ysolda etc tied up. But I would think if you're not going mental with the FTM settings that it shouldn't be too bad. Keep it mostly to cosmetic items etc. 

Man, has anyone actually been able to get FTM working? I haven't been able to get it running properly or even functioning at all. My setup is expansive and complicated but clean, and I've tried a lot of different tests under various circumstances, but the darn thing just won't distribute devices no matter what options I set. Is it just some kind of outdated DD incompatibility or broken new version? I recall being able to make it work a couple years ago, but that was, well, a couple years ago.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Can you list mods other than TAWoBA that you found good bikinis in?

Don't really have time to go making a list and anything I suggest has probably been modified to conform in my setup but off the top of my head:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75012

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11871

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46580 - probably more cloth like

Would be good to create a list somewhere maybe. Anyone got more?

2 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

Man, has anyone actually been able to get FTM working? I haven't been able to get it running properly or even functioning at all. My setup is expansive and complicated but clean, and I've tried a lot of different tests under various circumstances, but the darn thing just won't distribute devices no matter what options I set. Is it just some kind of outdated DD incompatibility or broken new version? I recall being able to make it work a couple years ago, but that was, well, a couple years ago.

Never have had any major issue getting it to work. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Wouldn't it be determined by whether the player set the keyword or not?

If you asked me before 0.54 I would have said it's logically separated into clothes and armors. And then armors are further divided into bikini armors and non bikini armors.

But with 0.54.... I just don't know yet :D

A lot of the conditions are changing a bit. 

3 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem and successfully port it to SSE?

There's no port that I'm aware of. I do want to do a port. When I can (just don't hold your breath).

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

A lot of the conditions are changing a bit. 

I enable toggling all the tags and keywords independently.

Will also be adding FemaleOnly next time I switch the esm back to an esp.

This means I can decide for myself whether the Aradia Rogue set is a bikini or not. It sure looks like one, but it's more than just panties.

I prefer my own choice to something that's decided for me.

Of course i did encounter TAWoBA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383 but there's are reason i didn't install it:

- It doesn't say it includes actual bikini's, it's just a vanilla armor replacer for all light/heavy armors.

The one bikini i tried is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168?tab=description

But that wasn't UUNP fitting, and yes i didn't download the CBBE version.

And Yuriana with other wenches mods adds too much instability to the game, i played its questline once but that's that.

18 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Of course i did encounter TAWoBA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383 but there's are reason i didn't install it:

- It doesn't say it includes actual bikini's, it's just a vanilla armor replacer for all light/heavy armors.

The one bikini i tried is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168?tab=description

But that wasn't UUNP fitting, and yes i didn't download the CBBE version.

And Yuriana with other wenches mods adds too much instability to the game, i played its questline once but that's that.

I haven't got the latest version but I'm pretty sure TAWoBA doesn't replace armors but adds standalone bikinis.

how can i set the percentage of the "little bondage adventure" of the "easybeds" lower than 100 %

because by now, since the last two updates, i get this result EVERY time i sleep in a "easybed" or a tavern bed.....   wich gets really annoying

48 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

how can i set the percentage of the "little bondage adventure" of the "easybeds" lower than 100 %

because by now, since the last two updates, i get this result EVERY time i sleep in a "easybed" or a tavern bed.....   wich gets really annoying

Tavern beds? That's not possible because the script need to be attached to the bed and the only beds its attached to is the companions beds (not the harbinger bed) and your student bed in the college of winter hold. That's it. 

In any case theres a toggle in the mcm to turn off easy beds. 

i was in the winterhold tavern trying to sleep there, because using my Easybed in the magic academy got on my nerves by sending me on a bondage trip 5 times in a row...

then i tried a tavern bed, and zap tied up in the midle of nowhere again....

20 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

i was in the winterhold tavern trying to sleep there, because using my Easybed in the magic academy got on my nerves by sending me on a bondage trip 5 times in a row...

then i tried a tavern bed, and zap tied up in the midle of nowhere again....

Ok. Must be a hole in the logic somewhere. Maybe activating the bed and backing out or something. I'll investigate when I can. Hopefully the toggle stopped it happening?

On 7/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, Monoman1 said:

So that's a no then :)

On a serious note.

@ everyone

I need a discussion on ideas to improve the bikini licence. Something simple and straight forward preferably. Obviously allowing you to use a shield is a no-brainer but here's the problem: 

Problem: I'm still saving up for a full armor licence instead being encouraged to go for a bikini licence just so I can sell armor.  

Proposed solution: Allow the player to carry and sell full armor with a bikini licence but not wear it somehow

Counter problem: Full armor licence becomes neutered as you can just buy a cheap bikini licence and wear full armor all the time anyway as it's never confiscated.

Counter problem solutions: 

1. Anytime you pick up full armor your follower takes it which would also have a nasty side-effect of effectively giving your follower unlimited carry weight :(

2. Any time you equip heavy armor your follower strips you of it (to your inventory) because "they don't want to get in trouble" or something....

Either solution aint exactly great and both require a follower but I guess if I had to pick one I'd pick 2. Thoughts/suggestions?

I guess I could add that if you're caught at the gate or by enforcers wearing full armor then all your full armor would be confiscated to the full armor confiscation chest. 

Edit: Or 3. Go full magic bullshit and apply a curse that unequips full armor when you have a bikini licence. Would work without a follower at least. 

I guess if you don't want the curse, you could:

1. Make selling the bikini armor important enough that you want to do it first (populate bikini armor through the world, probably a different mod)

2. Don't sell full licenses to someone without the bikini license. Maybe add a time restraint with some BS like you need to hold a license for X days before you qualify for the full license.

3. Make being in town dangerous without armor, although I guess anything you do about this would be useless for mages.

Hey folks, I'm at wits end trying to figure out why this isn't working for me. I enter Whiterun, the toll collector informs me that I need licenses for all my stuff, attempts to take all my stuff away, and then the game crashes. Disabling the licensing system fixes this, but I'd much rather be able to play with that enabled. Nothing else that strips my character naked has  any issues, just seems to be this. I've futzed around with various mods and disabled some I thought might be likely culprits but have gotten nowhere. Papyrus log attached.

I'm aware that there are a lot of errors in the log but this install has been pretty stable so far, and this is the only thing I've gotten to reliably crash the game.

Papyrus.3.log

There is a mod that sort of put bikini armor in the levelist, not sure if it was purchasable, but it was showing up in chest and dungeons. I can't remember the mod name off the top of my head.

There's also the variations on how player implement bikini armor into their game. Depending on how lazy I feel I either bodyslide and add/remove pieces to conform them into the vanilla head, body, gloves, boots 4 pieces set and then put the mesh as an armor replacer, or I just load them up as they are and use only a few of the pieces.

In my game true bikini armor generally ends up weaker than their full armor counterparts and more rare therefore less like to be sold for profit. I think treating bikini armor as a lesser license and adjust its and the full armor license costs through MCM is probably good enough to balance out their usefulness and money making potential. At that point it might not even be needed to enable shield for bikini armor, it is just part of the handicap.

Or, again, they could be part of a tier system where getting the full armor license includes usage and selling of bikini armor.

Non armor bikini is a little trickier I think, I mean they can exist if the player wants them to, but I think the functional differences between essentially bikini clothing vs regular clothing seem slight where with bikini armor vs armor there's a certain degree of defense value differences.

Using bikini tag as a way of trigger different scenario/things that could happen to the PC sounds interesting, but at that point do we need to consider if these events should have a clothing or naked counterpart where PC is dressed in even less. Also this sort of reminds me of Fall of the Dragonborn's multiple tier of tagging revealing armor/clothes.

5 hours ago, Makilaz said:

Hey folks, I'm at wits end trying to figure out why this isn't working for me. I enter Whiterun, the toll collector informs me that I need licenses for all my stuff, attempts to take all my stuff away, and then the game crashes. Disabling the licensing system fixes this, but I'd much rather be able to play with that enabled. Nothing else that strips my character naked has  any issues, just seems to be this. I've futzed around with various mods and disabled some I thought might be likely culprits but have gotten nowhere. Papyrus log attached.

I'm aware that there are a lot of errors in the log but this install has been pretty stable so far, and this is the only thing I've gotten to reliably crash the game.

Papyrus.3.log 844.87 kB · 2 downloads

This isn't an SE port by any chance? 

Nothing unusual in the log as far as SLS is concerned. Can you give me the specific dialogue line just before the crash?

7 hours ago, DayTri said:

I guess if you don't want the curse, you could:

1. Make selling the bikini armor important enough that you want to do it first (populate bikini armor through the world, probably a different mod)

2. Don't sell full licenses to someone without the bikini license. Maybe add a time restraint with some BS like you need to hold a license for X days before you qualify for the full license.

3. Make being in town dangerous without armor, although I guess anything you do about this would be useless for mages.

Good ideas. But I've already gone with the bikini curse idea. You'll get a constant stamina drain and huge penalty to shout recovery times when wearing any non-bikini armor (breathlessness)

We'll just see how it plays first and if it needs more.... encouragement for you to go bikini. 

2 hours ago, afa said:

There is a mod that sort of put bikini armor in the levelist, not sure if it was purchasable, but it was showing up in chest and dungeons. I can't remember the mod name off the top of my head.

There's also the variations on how player implement bikini armor into their game. Depending on how lazy I feel I either bodyslide and add/remove pieces to conform them into the vanilla head, body, gloves, boots 4 pieces set and then put the mesh as an armor replacer, or I just load them up as they are and use only a few of the pieces.

In my game true bikini armor generally ends up weaker than their full armor counterparts and more rare therefore less like to be sold for profit. I think treating bikini armor as a lesser license and adjust its and the full armor license costs through MCM is probably good enough to balance out their usefulness and money making potential. At that point it might not even be needed to enable shield for bikini armor, it is just part of the handicap.

Or, again, they could be part of a tier system where getting the full armor license includes usage and selling of bikini armor.

Non armor bikini is a little trickier I think, I mean they can exist if the player wants them to, but I think the functional differences between essentially bikini clothing vs regular clothing seem slight where with bikini armor vs armor there's a certain degree of defense value differences.

I might see today if I can distribute TAWoBA via loot chests and vanilla vendors. Pain in the ass to do via script though. And it'll also depend on a merged patch (same as the compass)

2 hours ago, afa said:

Using bikini tag as a way of trigger different scenario/things that could happen to the PC sounds interesting, but at that point do we need to consider if these events should have a clothing or naked counterpart where PC is dressed in even less. Also this sort of reminds me of Fall of the Dragonborn's multiple tier of tagging revealing armor/clothes.

True enough point. There might be something on the way to help with armor tagging as a more... cornerstone mod.

1 hour ago, PikaKen said:

Hello Monoman1, is it possible to manually enable/disable soft dependencies even though I have them on my load order?

You can't toggle off the interfaces if that's what you mean. Only restart them.

What exactly is it you're trying to achieve?

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You can't toggle off the interfaces if that's what you mean. Only restart them.

What exactly is it you're trying to achieve?

Trying to let soft dependencies to work their own thing without adding more for survival, if that is possible?

Not all of them of course, I mean like to choose which soft dependencies to work along with survival even when I have every of em ?

12 minutes ago, PikaKen said:

Trying to let soft dependencies to work their own thing without adding more for survival, if that is possible?

Not all of them of course, I mean like to choose which soft dependencies to work along with survival even when I have every of em ?

They can't be disabled globally. I still don't understand your end goal?

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

They can't be disabled globally. I still don't understand your end goal?

It's something like this:

• Have all soft dependencies installed
  • Able to toggle which dependencies to interface with
  • Toggle interface on/off = enable/disable to be used by survival mod

Apologies if my description was very vague ?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This isn't an SE port by any chance? 

Nothing unusual in the log as far as SLS is concerned. Can you give me the specific dialogue line just before the crash?

Nope, this is not SE. I get to the "I'll hold onto all this crap until you're official" line before it crashes. 

I did some more testing and found something interesting though - so far this only happens if I go in while dual-wielding weapons. I tried it with a two handed weapon, no crashing. Put the dual daggers back on, crash came back. I also tried dumping my entire inventory minus keys and quest items and what I had equipped into a box first and that did let me through without a crash. The only mod I have that interacts with dual-wielding is Dual Sheath Redux and disabling that made no difference.

I have on occasion made it to the "My artifact detected you're a magic user..." line if I rapidly click through the dialogue before crashing. It seems like it crashes as soon as the guard tries to take all my stuff away.

4 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Can a mod like this help?

"Circulated In Skyrim" Core Files (CISCore) 1.3.0

Cheers

Might have been. If I hadn't already gone ahead and done it :D

Bik.jpg.c8653cbe18e8262470fa9e5abbf8a052.jpg

3 hours ago, Makilaz said:

Nope, this is not SE. I get to the "I'll hold onto all this crap until you're official" line before it crashes. 

I did some more testing and found something interesting though - so far this only happens if I go in while dual-wielding weapons. I tried it with a two handed weapon, no crashing. Put the dual daggers back on, crash came back. I also tried dumping my entire inventory minus keys and quest items and what I had equipped into a box first and that did let me through without a crash. The only mod I have that interacts with dual-wielding is Dual Sheath Redux and disabling that made no difference.

I have on occasion made it to the "My artifact detected you're a magic user..." line if I rapidly click through the dialogue before crashing. It seems like it crashes as soon as the guard tries to take all my stuff away.

Hmm. Just tried dual daggers at that part and nothing happened (no crash). There's got to be a third contributor somehow. 

All the mod is doing is moving any contraband to a confiscation container, so something about how your setup is handling unequipping/removing those dual daggers very quickly would SEEM to be causing it. 

Are they both exactly the same dagger? How about when dual wielding a sword and axe say?