8 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

And also that there wasn't a lot of time between the birth and the death of the mod.ļ»æ

Ā 

@Lupine00You could take over the mod and improved it :)

I've gone down a different path. Let's see what happens...

Ā 

I think vlk also suffered from replacing the old arousal mechanic in a non-optional way.

Ā  I am not sure if it is this mod or not, but my Devious devices Menu seem to be getting locked when using this mod.. I have only this mod active, and the dependency's.

Ā 

Just started to try it again after your last update .52.Ā  wanted to see if kennel released me better and noticed this. Ā Ā 

Ā 

EDIT >>> seem to be able to check all menu's in DDI except the first one, and on clicking it, the DDI menu becomes un-responsive.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks. I haven't any plans in this area.... yet.Ā 

So strange. Like I said I've seen in at the title in the middle at the top. Why is it always DDx. Why not another mod...

Ā 

Does it always look like this?

What about new games?

Ā 

Started a new save folder to try, and worked fine on a new save.Ā  The more I think about it, it only did that after logging out of the game and starting it back up.

I wonder if Jaxonz MCM kicker is causing it. Dont know why I still use that.

Its no big deal though.. everything works fine.Ā 

7 hours ago, galgat said:

Ā  I am not sure if it is this mod or not, but my Devious devices Menu seem to be getting locked when using this mod.. I have only this mod active, and the dependency's.

Ā 

Just started to try it again after your last update .52.Ā  wanted to see if kennel released me better and noticed this. Ā Ā 

Ā 

EDIT >>> seem to be able to check all menu's in DDI except the first one, and on clicking it, the DDI menu becomes un-responsive.

Can't seem to recreate this on my side.Ā 

Spoiler

20190714092536_1.jpg.5acc8aae04bf702dbd74110fdf00a4fc.jpg

Started a new game with only the mods shown and the DDI menu seems fine.Ā 

Ā 

Perhaps a papyrus log of a new game where you interact with the DDI menu would help?

20 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Yea I paid the toll to leave Whiterun and meet Irileth to kill the dragon. Upon return was put in armbinder.. paid toll again, and went on to finish the quest. Returning to the gate and headed for the toll box, was put in armbinder again.. lolĀ  probably was a glitch in my install though.

On my end i entered Whiterun and was put in armbinder. I used restraints key to get out of it and then approached gate right after, was put in armbinder again. I have vague memory what happened next but i think it stopped some point after i left city in armbinder, and sure enough i don't even know yet what is the intended mod behavior. I thought maybe i was in some punishment phase where i must wear itĀ ?

49 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

On my end i entered Whiterun and was put in armbinder. I used restraints key to get out of it and then approached gate right after, was put in armbinder again. I have vague memory what happened next but i think it stopped some point after i left city in armbinder, and sure enough i don't even know yet what is the intended mod behavior. I thought maybe i was in some punishment phase where i must wear itĀ ?

Like I've said before. This sounds like the punishment for evading the toll. Did you get caught avoiding the toll?

Ā 

If so the guard should have explained that you're a disobedient little slut that can't be trusted and you'll have to be bound while in town (Mandatory restraints). ThisĀ behavior lasts one week for every stage of mandatory restraints - There are 3 stages (4 if you have DCL) of mandatory restraints and it increases every time you're caught avoiding the toll and decreases every week you're a good toll paying girl. If you talk to the toll guard he should be able to release you from your mandatory restraints before you leave town BUT ONLY if you haveĀ paidĀ the toll first.

Hi monoman1

Ā 

I have made a new game and when i first enter whiterun, they don't make me paid the toll.

Ā 

So i check to see what i have to pay and it says on the table 100gold, i then pay it and the message says that i have paid the toll except that i received message at top left saying that i need to pay and when i go see the table it is still at 100 gold.

Ā 

Maybe it's because of the way i entered because of the dragon in helgen ? ill continue playing to see if i am able to go to zero

Ā 

Edit : Yeah i think it's because of the questline...

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can't seem to recreate this on my side.Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Started a new game with only the mods shown and the DDI menu seems fine.Ā 

Ā 

Perhaps a papyrus log of a new game where you interact with the DDI menu would help?

Ā  I was on a clean save, removing this mod brought back DDI MCM to normal.. Not sure why but will when have time try a different profile.

@Monoman1

The pickpocket function.

Would it be possible to add some sort of condition which stops bound/captured NPCs from retaliating?

For eg using Defeat I captured a sleeping bandit in the hopes of turning them in for some extra coin.

Not sure if taking their gear counts as a pickpocket but if you talk to the bandit after even though they're bound and gagged they can instead take your stuff, bind and rape you.

Saying something along the lines of "lets see how you like it when I take your things"

Ā 

Must have mod. Great work.

One thingĀ I would ask for though. Could you please think about adding to the 'swallow/spit out'Ā idea an additionalĀ 'collect sperm' option?Ā With the idea that it adds to the inventory an alchemy reagent that can be used later.Ā I think Soul Gem Oven has some cum potions that can be added (not sure if the mod owner is ok with somebody else using those though). Instead of collecting during orgasm, it could also be collected while covered in cum with some lesser power maybe. And now that I'm thinking about it, maybe one could show up covered in cum at an alchemy shopĀ and the merchant would be willing to pay for collecting those ingredients... :)

Ā 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@Monoman1

The pickpocket function.

Would it be possible to add some sort of condition which stops bound/captured NPCs from retaliating?

For eg using Defeat I captured a sleeping bandit in the hopes of turning them in for some extra coin.

Not sure if taking their gear counts as a pickpocket but if you talk to the bandit after even though they're bound and gagged they can instead take your stuff, bind and rape you.

Saying something along the lines of "lets see how you like it when I take your things"

Ā 

Maybe. If memory serves, they aren't bound using an armbinder etc. So I'd have to find out what to check. Magic effect or faction probably.

I'll try it out myself when I have time and see what happens.

3 hours ago, Pupkin said:

Must have mod. Great work.

One thingĀ I would ask for though. Could you please think about adding to the 'swallow/spit out'Ā idea an additionalĀ 'collect sperm' option?Ā With the idea that it adds to the inventory an alchemy reagent that can be used later.Ā I think Soul Gem Oven has some cum potions that can be added (not sure if the mod owner is ok with somebody else using those though). Instead of collecting during orgasm, it could also be collected while covered in cum with some lesser power maybe. And now that I'm thinking about it, maybe one could show up covered in cum at an alchemy shopĀ and the merchant would be willing to pay for collecting those ingredients... :)

Ā 

Thanks.

There are plans for a cum addiction system of some kind so maybe with that.

2 hours ago, beerman778 said:

Hi, first of all really great work on this mod.

Ā 

I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to integrate Devious Regulations, so that when wearing belt or collar the PC is allowed to carry weapons and armor? Or even better only Imperial/Stormcloak weapons and armor?

Ā 

Thanks

Hmm. I dunno that would be tricky as the item filtering is already quite complicated (for me)

1 hour ago, junky1234 said:

BTW there are a few dialogue lines missing "walk away" responses so if you press esc at the right time you can completely avoid getting collared

Tut tut. At the gates or with the enforcers?

1 hour ago, Kalthen said:

Does anyone have the same problem as I do? My weapon license expires right after purchase. No matter how many I buy the gate guard rips it up.

And this only happens with the weapon licence?Ā 

Probably a stupid question but have you tried turning the licence system off and back on again. Cheat yourself some gold to make up for it: Player.AddItem f 500

1 hour ago, blndknf said:

How do I use the map & compass addon? It has the same file name as SL Survival.esp. Do I just copy everything except SL Survival.esp to Data folder?

No no. The map & compass file isn't an addon. It is simple the map & compass feature separated from everything else into it's own file. Survival includes it.Ā 

On 7/13/2019 at 4:10 AM, Monoman1 said:

Adding an mcm toggle would take a couple of mins. But there's absolutely no follower handling at all in the kennel so it'd have to be done from scratch.Ā 

A toggle is all I need. I understand how much of a pain in the ass follower handling and implementation can be, so don't actually do that. Scent of sex can usually take care of random follower interaction well enough for me.

Ā 

Really appreciate it though.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:15 PM, Terrafide said:

Yea I paid the toll to leave Whiterun and meet Irileth to kill the dragon. Upon return was put in armbinder.. paid toll again, and went on to finish the quest. Returning to the gate and headed for the toll box, was put in armbinder again.. lolĀ  probably was a glitch in my install though.

As for the MCM. It looked like this...

20190712220025_1.jpg

I had a similar issue with my mcm but instead of devious devices the title was frostfall.esp, coincidentally simply knock is positioned right after frostfall in my load order, I wonder if devious devices - expansion.esm is located right before simply knock on your load order.

Ā 

In any case, all the features of survival seemed to work fine even if the title was messed up, but the way I fixed it was to go for a clean save, maybe previous versions of the mcm interfaces messed it up somehow.

8 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I had a similar issue with my mcm but instead of devious devices the title was frostfall.esp, coincidentally simply knock is positioned right after frostfall in my load order, I wonder if devious devices - expansion.esm is located right before simply knock on your load order.

Ā 

In any case, all the features of survival seemed to work fine even if the title was messed up, but the way I fixed it was to go for a clean save, maybe previous versions of the mcm interfaces messed it up somehow.

Menu entry is DDx with you too.Ā 

Ā 

Frostfall and Simply knock are exactly as they should be in your menu.Ā 

No no, menu entry was listed as "frostfall.esp" for me, not just Frostfall.

Ā 

At least it was, it's not anymore since I did the clean save so I can't get you screenshot or logs though.

Ā 

And Frostfall still had it's own functional Frostfall mcm menu entry.

19 minutes ago, ttpt said:

No no, menu entry was listed as "frostfall.esp" for me, not just Frostfall.

Ā 

At least it was, it's not anymore since I did the clean save so I can't get you screenshot or logs though.

Ā 

And Frostfall still had it's own functional Frostfall mcm menu entry.

Ah right. Didn't cop that was a quote.

I need to lay off the booze :D

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

Ā 

I have made a new game and i think it's because of the questline.Ā  First time you go see the Jarl to tell them about the dragon, you can't really pay the toll because the gate is open and stay open.

Ā 

I get message that the guards will spot me, etc...

Ā 

When i go give the dragon stone to the jarl, a guard stop me telling me that i left without paying and put me in the armbinder. Try to follow Ireleth but dont have any gold and decide to take a vial ( the door now unlock and lock like it should)

Ā 

the first offense is that each time you enter the city he puts you in the armbinder for a week.

Ā 

Ā 

Still this mod is fantastic, i have quite the hard time doing this quest because of the licence and everything !

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@Monoman1

There is a potential issue (gameplay wise not bug wise) with the "Easy Bed"Ā at least for the Companions bedsĀ (the college isn't in a gated city).

Both scenarios move you outside of and likelyĀ way more than 2 hours away from town, meaning you will have left town without paying the toll and with no reasonable way to get back in time you will be countedĀ as having skipped the toll assuming the guards know you're in town,Ā a little harsh for a prank in my opinion.

Guest AthenaESIV

Love this mod, really great work.

Ā 

If you consider requests... I would have one I hope you like: Could the enforcers be made to operate under curfew hour range set in the MCM? Maybe during the day they give sexist remarks about what will happen after curfew, but pass by afterwards. Maybe even make so if they have a bounty the curfew doesn't matter and they are punished.

Ā 

The Cursed Loot crime punishment system where the Dragonborn has to find a key is really good too if you would consider integration with that.

Ā 

Thanks for all the recent updates! Look forward to more.

Played the Kennels part yesterday. Some feedback:

- The hobble skirt (as well as other DD gear) was not removed during the sex animations, so it made the whole thing look really weird.

- After checking out with the kennels guy, lots of DD gear stayed on (I think the ones that were added inĀ each rape scene). IMO, it makes the experience lose its replayability, having to deal with leftover DD is just too much hassle. I'm also not a fan of NPC's putting expensive DD gear on some random girl just for lols and then never see that gear again. It's not like everyone in Skyrim is rich, especially not the humble kennels overseer (though his work clearly has its benefits).

- also, IMO you are using too much DD here. I think it would have been more simpleĀ and more enjoyable to just have some rope restraints on PC like the ones other women in the kennels have - simple, effective and cheap, just like kennels experience is supposed to be. I also think that the starting DD setup is more than enough, no need for more gear with each visit.