23 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi when i try to add the keywords to the Armor esp i`ve got this message:

----------------------------------------------------------
QuickChange v2.5: For fast element modification.
----------------------------------------------------------
Created lists.

Applying functions...
    Procesing record: 00LBAbikini1
[00:17] Exception in unit userscript line 971: Load order FileID [6E] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp"
[00:17] Error during Applying script "AT - QuickChange v2.5": Load order FileID [6E] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp"

The load order fileID 6E is survival in my load order.

I don´t know why this happend because i've done the process exactly like it was told in the describtion.

I can't build a list in the mcm of survival. the letters are grey and i can't do anything there.

You have to make Sexlab Survival a master for TAWOBA 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

BiS mcm -> Debug -> Unforbid all

daydreaming conditions are based either on arousal or hunger. Not addiction. If hungry or worse = daydreaming. Wait an hour after re-enabling.

Thanks that worked, though it's a bit roundabout. Perhaps I should have waited an hour.

Regarding the arousal/hunger thing, she still shouldn't have been daydreaming, as she wasn't "hungry" and she hadn't met the arousal threshold I'd met.

26 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

Yes i know and i have. Exactly as it was described here. Thats why i have made my question.

okay, try adding the keyword manually to an outfit in TAWOBA using xEdit. It looks like you are trying to use a script to do it. Just go into the ARMO record and try adding manually and see what it says

@Monoman1

You know how NPCs always have clothes that fit you when begging? It makes it too easy to get clothing when you're naked in the wilderness and you can just ask the first hunter or traveller you meet. It's also not realistic that everyone has clothes that fit your character. It's more fun if that situation lasts for awhile and you might have to find a town or a merchant.

How about adding an option to set the chance of them not having clothing to spare? If it triggers they would say something like "Sorry but I don't have any clothes that would fit you".

45 minutes ago, Inception said:

@Monoman1

You know how NPCs always have clothes that fit you when begging? It makes it too easy to get clothing when you're naked in the wilderness and you can just ask the first hunter or traveller you meet. It's also not realistic that everyone has clothes that fit your character. It's more fun if that situation lasts for awhile and you might have to find a town or a merchant.

How about adding an option to set the chance of them not having clothing to spare? If it triggers they would say something like "Sorry but I don't have any clothes that would fit you".

You might want to have a look at Monoman1's Mortal weapons and armours mod. Might fit what you're looking for .. Not sure of the compatibility with SLS though.

2 hours ago, jc321 said:

You might want to have a look at Monoman1's Mortal weapons and armours mod. Might fit what you're looking for .. Not sure of the compatibility with SLS though.

I'm already using that. My character's clothes get destroyed when she's raped and then I can just ask the first person I see for new ones. Might be a poor hunter or a miner at work, but they still have a dress for a woman in their pockets.

Edited by Inception
4 hours ago, Inception said:

While I know what you mean there's a bit going on with what you're suggesting. If the npc hasn't got something for you then you need to remember that. It can't just be random chance because you could just keep asking until you get what you want - defeating the purpose entirely. Ok so you create a faction and add them to it. Fairly simple. Ok. So tomorrow you're in the same situation again. Same Npc again. Same result again (for eternity - because they're in the faction). So we need to run an update to remove the Npc from the faction after X amount of time so that maybe someday they'll have something for you. That's a fair amount of work and overhead for something simple. 

Now add in that maybe they have food but don't have clothes. What about boots (maybe they have devious boot but not regular boots), drink, skooma, lactacid. You'd probably need factions for each of them. 

Not to talk about the dialogue views issue (tree already too big to be comfortable to work on)

I'm not sure it's worth the effort/overhead. The tasks themselves are meant to dissuade you - "I'm not fucking that horse are you crazy?"

Edited by Monoman1
On 5/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, Corsayr said:

okay, try adding the keyword manually to an outfit in TAWOBA using xEdit. It looks like you are trying to use a script to do it. Just go into the ARMO record and try adding manually and see what it says

Doesn't work either. Got the same error message like before, using the script. By the way, there is no ARMO record in my case. I have only an 'Armor' and 'Armor Addon' and other records.

Edited by Schalli1980
1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

Doesn't work either. Got the same error message like before, using the script. By the way, there is no ARMO record in my case. I have only an 'Armor' and 'Armor Addon' and other records.

Armor is the ARMO and Armor Addon is the ARMA ?

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.be25acd6c3010a0832bdc753ac37a745.jpg02.thumb.jpg.f829bdd9d588a3613937b4389dd10393.jpg

So the next thing would be to look at your load order. Can you get me that? 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

While I know what you mean there's a bit going on with what you're suggesting. If the npc hasn't got something for you then you need to remember that. It can't just be random chance because you could just keep asking until you get what you want - defeating the purpose entirely. Ok so you create a faction and add them to it. Fairly simple. Ok. So tomorrow you're in the same situation again. Same Npc again. Same result again (for eternity - because they're in the faction). So we need to run an update to remove the Npc from the faction after X amount of time so that maybe someday they'll have something for you. That's a fair amount of work and overhead for something simple. 

Now add in that maybe they have food but don't have clothes. What about boots (maybe they have devious boot but not regular boots), drink, skooma, lactacid. You'd probably need factions for each of them. 

Not to talk about the dialogue views issue (tree already too big to be comfortable to work on)

I'm not sure it's worth the effort/overhead. The tasks themselves are meant to dissuade you - "I'm not fucking that horse are you crazy?"

Okay, I agree that would be a bad idea then, but what about taking arousal into account? If the NPC's arousal is above a certain value he wants sex, if it's below a certain value you have to fuck a dog or a horse. Otherwise you might have to satisfy someone with an arousal of 1 and then he wouldn't be interested in the first place.

1 hour ago, Inception said:

Okay, I agree that would be a bad idea then, but what about taking arousal into account? If the NPC's arousal is above a certain value he wants sex, if it's below a certain value you have to fuck a dog or a horse. Otherwise you might have to satisfy someone with an arousal of 1 and then he wouldn't be interested in the first place.

Cant rely on arousal all that much either im afraid. Upon entering an area all npc arousals are -2. Until Sla does an update. Anything up to 120 seconds later (by default). IME its rare to see an npc with high arousal. Usually you need to spend quite a bit of time in the same cell, preferably with a ton of naked npcs around. 

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Cant rely on arousal all that much either im afraid. Upon entering an area all npc arousals are -2. Until Sla does an update. Anything up to 120 seconds later (by default). IME its rare to see an npc with high arousal. Usually you need to spend quite a bit of time in the same cell, preferably with a ton of naked npcs around. 

That's why you need to set the timer lower in Arousal. Not just for SLS but for any mod that depends on arousal. It shouldn't affect framerate if it checks every 60 seconds. You might get a minor stutter when it happens at most.

Edited by Inception
19 minutes ago, Inception said:

That's why you need to set the timer lower in Arousal. Not just for SLS but for any mod that depends on arousal. It shouldn't affect framerate if it checks every 60 seconds. You might get a minor stutter when it happens at most.

Still means waiting up to 60 seconds for sla to do its thing. And even when (and how will you know when its done its thing) it does its thing the highest starting arousal I've seen is around the 40s mark. 

Playing beta version 0.661 I only have access to 'Retract Tongue' and 'Tongue 16' in the tongue menu. When I started my current characters' new game I had access to all tongues. When I try to start a new game now, the tongues are there as well, so something's obviously wrong with my save. I'm running a fairly script-heavy load order, I'm guessing a script or quest has borked itself. Updating to 0.662 mid-game does not resolve the issue.

Is it possible to reset the tongue list somehow, without having to start a new game?

Thanks.

I just realized that my bathing in Skyrim/SLS setup doesn't work like intented likely. Cum only gets removed when i swim naked so your patch does something, but it doesn't get removed when bathing/showering... which i assume it should? I guess it's a load order thing, what would the correct order for frostfall/bathing/SLS look like? Other than that, i had some things with wartimes that i'll just tell you here. ;)

I got plugged and a harness to keep the plug in, issue is that i also have the magic collar equipped and the harness has a collar as well... can't wear both at once so SLS removes the harness to replace it with the collar every time i enter the city. Not sure if the equips are randomized, but either way the solution would be to pick something without collar in wartimes, not all harnesses have one. 

Also not sure how that entire watimes-> licences thing works... i asked father about a license and he said it'll take some time to get one. Next day i still didn't get it though, is it because i havent been at the kennel yet at all? Where/how do i get the license then?

Otherwise... not sure if it's the combi of tags or whatelse, as long as i don't get raped by father it always picks Sukes animations. This is what i could find in my log:
SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[6] -- 2:rough,rape,forced::TRUE
Would it be possible to remove forced maybe? If you can't be bothered i guess i have to remove them from the animations.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Could you use a StorageUtil variable saved on the NPC to set a conditional for the script to drive the dialogue?  Easy to set, update and check  with minimal overhead.

Ok so it's not exactly the overhead but factor in that this is solely for MWA. It's utterly pointless without MWA. Because without MWA, usable clothes are everywhere. But nobody uses MWA (9 people according to LL :P) and support for MWA is ended. So.....

3 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

Playing beta version 0.661 I only have access to 'Retract Tongue' and 'Tongue 16' in the tongue menu. When I started my current characters' new game I had access to all tongues. When I try to start a new game now, the tongues are there as well, so something's obviously wrong with my save. I'm running a fairly script-heavy load order, I'm guessing a script or quest has borked itself. Updating to 0.662 mid-game does not resolve the issue.

Is it possible to reset the tongue list somehow, without having to start a new game?

Thanks.

try

'stopquest _SLS_AllInOneKeyQuest'

'startquest _SLS_AllInOneKeyQuest'

This should have run on start up so I'd question what else didn't run on start up in your set up....

39 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I got plugged and a harness to keep the plug in, issue is that i also have the magic collar equipped and the harness has a collar as well... can't wear both at once so SLS removes the harness to replace it with the collar every time i enter the city. Not sure if the equips are randomized, but either way the solution would be to pick something without collar in wartimes, not all harnesses have one. 

Do you have the id of the harness without the collar? Can't seem to find it. 

I have a vague recollection that that type of harness was discontinued in favor of the one with the collar? Didn't make any sense to me at the time. Still doesn't. Would have made more sense to ditch the one with the collar. 

40 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Also not sure how that entire watimes-> licences thing works... i asked father about a license and he said it'll take some time to get one. Next day i still didn't get it though, is it because i havent been at the kennel yet at all? Where/how do i get the license then?

Should work immediately despite the dialogue. Have had no issues with getting licences so far myself. 

42 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Would it be possible to remove forced maybe? If you can't be bothered i guess i have to remove them from the animations.

The only time the forced tag is mentioned in the script is with 'rough' sex. 

I dunno perhaps it'd be better to remove this tag and instead set the player as a victim. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Do you have the id of the harness without the collar? Can't seem to find it. 
I have a vague recollection that that type of harness was discontinued in favor of the one with the collar? Didn't make any sense to me at the time. Still doesn't. Would have made more sense to ditch the one with the collar. 
I'll check, i might have missed that... open chastity belt that allows anal was also discontinued :( To be honest i wouldn't mind using a ZAZ or toys belt instead, i don't like the chastity belts preventing sex entirely much and with DD5 removing the option to disable DD filters entirely... i've downgraded to DD4 for that reason now. Or maybe use one from DDa, so DDi isn't a requirement. 

Should work immediately despite the dialogue. Have had no issues with getting licences so far myself. 

Hmmm... so the license should be put into my inventory like normal? I didn't get one, also not when i asked for a different one and asking if the collar could be removed he said i don't have a license. I haven't seen anything in papyrus logs about licenses that i could show you, guess it isn't logged?

The only time the forced tag is mentioned in the script is with 'rough' sex. 

I dunno perhaps it'd be better to remove this tag and instead set the player as a victim. 

Yes, sounds like it makes the most sense.

Seems you're right, the usual harness seems gone/not supported anymore. It's still there but only as mesh, it doesn't have a script attached anymore to work with DDi. However, the rope harnesses from DDx 4.3 all would work with a collar equipped and most block you from pulling out the plug. 

Can you say anything about removing cum? I do get it right that bathing should remove it together with dirt right? 

Edited by Nazzzgul666
4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

try

'stopquest _SLS_AllInOneKeyQuest'

'startquest _SLS_AllInOneKeyQuest'

This should have run on start up so I'd question what else didn't run on start up in your set up....

Thanks, those commands worked.

As for what else doesn't run on startup; sometimes UI widgets don't load, though a simple restart has so far resolved that. Otherwise I haven't noticed any features not working, though I haven't gotten the chance to test them all yet.

I guess we'll see how long this save/loadorder lasts.

Thanks again!

Would like to see options for guard behavior against clothes, or maybe anything, equipped in chest slot.

Also have been trying for a while now to wrap my head around how exactly to suggest allowing only cum consumption in cities, and maybe include a place like the kennel to get it.

Could that even be enforced? Make food illegal?

Maybe Confiscate it at the gate and block the sale without the right license.

34 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

Would like to see options for guard behavior against clothes, or maybe anything, equipped in chest slot.

Just set your clothes licence to "Always required".

34 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

Also have been trying for a while now to wrap my head around how exactly to suggest allowing only cum consumption in cities, and maybe include a place like the kennel to get it.

Maybe Confiscate it at the gate and block the sale without the right license.

I've read several pages back that something of the sort could be done for the (possibly upcoming) Freedom licence, in which if you don't have one, staying at an inn would be very difficult, and instead you'd be sent to the kennel. However, it would only affect selling/buying food, as SLS does not have a "feeding control" feature. Other alternative may be getting a bounty if feeding in public.

I just wanted to say that I love the mod! I think the daydreaming feature is one of my favorite little touches. I've never seen anything like that in the game before. I'd love to see it expanded in some form or another, if at all possible

10 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

In my experience it's very difficult to control what the player can eat. Food is everywhere and easily available. MWA even has a food scanner to remove all food from the game world and I still have no problem finding food - either via hunting or foraging. Maybe it could become part of the freedom licence but you'll just eat outside of cities, though I suppose if you're not allowed to leave the city without a licence it may help. 

Wartimes tweak (linked in the mod features page) has a.... "diet control" feature (coerced cum drinking regular task you 'unlock').

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Can you say anything about removing cum? I do get it right that bathing should remove it together with dirt right? 

Should do I think. There's plenty of Sexlab.ClearCum() references in the scripts.