11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Edit: Nope. Fuck that. All kinds of odd errors from other mods after removing BF. New game it is. 

i managed to upgrade to the patch version by first uninstalling BF in the MCM (?)
and (most importantly) somehow juggling between deleting the fw* and bf* script instances in fallrimtools' resaver

and savecleaning (removing unattached instances/elements)

took me ~3 tries i think, would not recommend unless you really want to keep your current char.

(That being said, i didn't have any issues afterwards for the following ~6 months or so, until i decided to create a new char)

@Monoman1 Since you made a tweak for Yps fashion I think this is the right place to post this. I noticed that the overlays from fashion rape seem to increase the fashion buff and it makes it too easy to achieve. My character is quite new and have dedicated zero gold and time to her appearance. She has a few standard tats that I picked on character creation, slave tats, smeared lipstick, roughly cut hair and a few traumas. The only thing that would make her confident right now is that she's clean after taking a bath with soap. Still she manages to get a "Looking extremely fashionable" buff, which in its default state would add a crazy amount to speechcraft and would make all speech checks a joke.

I think only unsmudged makeup should contribute to the number of "fashion points" if it's possible to differentiate them from the the smudged overlays. Slave tats, smudged makeup and traumas should also decrease the amount of fashion points, since they are meant to be degrading. Either that or add an option in MCM to disable the buff, since it becomes unrealistic with SLS(and was already exaggerated).

9 hours ago, Intronacious said:

I think only unsmudged makeup should contribute to the number of "fashion points" if it's possible to differentiate them from the the smudged overlays

Yea. Think I actually suggested that to Emily way back. IIRC think she agreed. But never was changed unfortunately. Thing is I don't know how easy it'd be to do. IF is not an easy mod to tinker with. The only counterpoint I have is that getting lipstick and eyeshadow applied on rape will gradually increase your fashion addiction. Increased addiction = needing higher fashion level = spending more money on fashion or get a speech debuff. 

9 hours ago, Intronacious said:

Slave tats

Slavetats and rape tats I don't know how easy it'd be to come up with a number. Traumas I know would be easy. But again applying it to IF.... I'm not sure. 

11 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

took me ~3 tries i think, would not recommend unless you really want to keep your current char.

Ah I was only level 3 anyway. Experience gain is very low though so it was a fair bit of time. Started a new game anyway. 

More a curiousity thing as i assume most people have both mods... how many body tattoos did you set in NiO.ini while using Apropos + spank that ass? I had 14 and Public whore failed to add tattoes because all 14 slots were already occupied appearently. At least slavetats told me 14 slots are handled externally, i'm not entirely sure which mods exactly did occupy them.

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

More a curiousity thing as i assume most people have both mods... how many body tattoos did you set in NiO.ini while using Apropos + spank that ass? I had 14 and Public whore failed to add tattoes because all 14 slots were already occupied appearently. At least slavetats told me 14 slots are handled externally, i'm not entirely sure which mods exactly did occupy them.

Up to you to figure out really. 

STA will use 2. 

Apropos uses 1 I think

Trauma will use a whole bunch. Each trauma is a single overlay. So it's going to be a heavy hitter on slot count depending on your settings. I actually recommend lower-mid amount of traumas because it looks funny with all traumas applied as you'll have perfect mirror bruises on either side of your body. 

BiS tweak uses one I think. 

Rape tats - Same as trauma. Though I'm not sure you can set a max?

I'm speaking in general about only one area here. BiS tweak will use one in each area for example - Face/body/feet/hands. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm speaking in general about only one area here. BiS tweak will use one in each area for example - Face/body/feet/hands. 

Ahh... might have been trauma then, will try to mess with the settings. A smaller thing i noticed, i'm not even 100% sure it's from SLS but i guess so...
Without SLSO installed i often had a debuff in the magic menu from too many orgasms. I've never seen it again after adding SLSO again despite cumming many times. I would assume it should rather be the other way around, considering without SLSO you have not much control over how often you cum? Logic error in conditions?

12 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Ahh... might have been trauma then, will try to mess with the settings. A smaller thing i noticed, i'm not even 100% sure it's from SLS but i guess so...
Without SLSO installed i often had a debuff in the magic menu from too many orgasms. I've never seen it again after adding SLSO again despite cumming many times. I would assume it should rather be the other way around, considering without SLSO you have not much control over how often you cum? Logic error in conditions?

Mod does not check if SLSO is installed after initial set up. Toggle off orgasm fatigue. Exit mcm. Enable orgasm fatigue again. 

Does SL Survival use the Devious Devices (all 4 mods - Contraptions, Assets, Expansions, Integrations) as a resource? Sadly I had to uninstalled Deviously Cursed Loot. (I get CTDs when female DCL items are loaded, I reckon it's because I don't have female body mods or something. Only use the mod for my male character.) So now the only mod that can put my PC in bondage is SL Survival. But the DDs are not mentioned in the requirements on the mod page. Wondering if I can uninstall the 5 DDs in my load order now. (Don't wanna, but if nobody uses it on my PC, meh... :( )

Posssible beta issue: During the initial quest of the Companions "Take up Arms", their leaders are behaving as enforcers and are confiscating Aela's shield (if you don't have armor licence) before I could turn that quest in. Had to reload an earlier save and add an exception for the shield to proceed with the quest. Are the companions NPCs (Farkas, Vilkas, Aela, etc) intended to be acting as enforcers like the whiterun guards, or is it unintentional?

34 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Does SL Survival use the Devious Devices (all 4 mods - Contraptions, Assets, Expansions, Integrations) as a resource? Sadly I had to uninstalled Deviously Cursed Loot. (I get CTDs when female DCL items are loaded, I reckon it's because I don't have female body mods or something. Only use the mod for my male character.) So now the only mod that can put my PC in bondage is SL Survival. But the DDs are not mentioned in the requirements on the mod page. Wondering if I can uninstall the 5 DDs in my load order now. (Don't wanna, but if nobody uses it on my PC, meh... :( )

SLS looks for expansion. 

Isn't there a DD for him mod? Don't know much about it. But in theory you could modify DeviceList.json to use DD for him. 

39 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Posssible beta issue: During the initial quest of the Companions "Take up Arms", their leaders are behaving as enforcers and are confiscating Aela's shield (if you don't have armor licence) before I could turn that quest in. Had to reload an earlier save and add an exception for the shield to proceed with the quest. Are the companions NPCs (Farkas, Vilkas, Aela, etc) intended to be acting as enforcers like the whiterun guards, or is it unintentional?

Mmm. Yea. Technically they are guards. If you get caught stealing from them they collect the bounty and not whiterun guards. Guess I'll have to filter further

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

SLS looks for expansion. 

Isn't there a DD for him mod? Don't know much about it. But in theory you could modify DeviceList.json to use DD for him. 

Yes, Devious Devices 5.0 itself has the "For Him" esp integrated. So it works nicely for my male PC. Cursed Loot just crashes when there are special female-body-only clothes loaded. I don't try to wear them, but have a CTD nevertheless just by them being there. The DD loot itself is compatibly with for him. I'm glad at least Expansion gets used by Survival. Where can I find the DeviceList.json and edit it? Sorry for the noob question here.^^

6 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Yes, Devious Devices 5.0 itself has the "For Him" esp integrated. So it works nicely for my male PC. Cursed Loot just crashes when there are special female-body-only clothes loaded. I don't try to wear them, but have a CTD nevertheless just by them being there. The DD loot itself is compatibly with for him. I'm glad at least Expansion gets used by Survival. Where can I find the DeviceList.json and edit it? Sorry for the noob question here.^^

I'm afk but something like SKSE/StorageUtilData/SL Survival/DeviceList.json

You can use the excel sheet and guide in post 2 to get a list of lines to use

39 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Why not just install a female body? You can get anything simply like default UNP/CBBE, doesn't take much. If it's the issue that sounds like an easier solution... although i'm not sure if cursed loot supports males at all.

Seeing these talk about BF, I've been using it since the beginning and I'm about like 150h on my savefile .... yikes. No problem so far, I've been playing trying to not get my char or followers pregnant. The only issue was after getting inseminated from Estrus Chaurus, BF cycle couldn't resume after being paused, I just did a reset of the cycle and it was back again.

I would use Fertility Mode but I miss the creature pregnancy

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Why not just install a female body? You can get anything simply like default UNP/CBBE, doesn't take much. If it's the issue that sounds like an easier solution... although i'm not sure if cursed loot supports males at all.

The Cursed Loot itself works for males, as far as I heard and tested it. It's because of the "For Him" patch in DD. I totally get your point. UNP sounds like an easy solution. Thing is, I have so many mods running, I want to save space where ever I possibly can. And since I'm not even slighty interested in females, and run mods that most NPCs are males, installing UNP sounds like a huge waste of space. Then again, I love Cursed Loot and if this is all it takes... You're right, I will try that. I hope UNP isn't hard on the system and screws something else up in my game. :s

EDIT: Okay, okay, I jinxed it!! xD My male face replacer was hot pink after installing UNP. Okay, no female body replacer anymore. ?

I agree, FM is at this point superior to BF...

BF once completly messed up the nioveride... it took two weeks to repair that....

Additionally, FM fully supports SE, whereas BF only supports LE (does the bane master patch even work on SE?).

And the Fertile Adventures mod ist to good to switch^^

PS: Could you please link the latest beta in the thread description? 

12 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

EDIT: Okay, okay, I jinxed it!! xD My male face replacer was hot pink after installing UNP. Okay, no female body replacer anymore.

I've had no problems running UNP (or more strictly UUNP Special) together with SAM, high-poly heads, etc.

Well... No trouble isn't quite right, because High Poly Head isn't completely compatible with YgNord unless you modify it, and I suspect you might run into a similar issue with any male standalone race, etc.

I'd bet that's where  your problem comes from too, for slightly different reasons.

There are texture set definitions and another kind of record I forget the name of, for each body part, and if one is overwritten with something dumb, your High Poly Head will have broken textures or worse, such as broken morphs.

You could try ensuring your head is lower in the left pane as well as the right, than any UUNP stuff.

3 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I've had no problems running UNP (or more strictly UUNP Special) together with SAM, high-poly heads, etc.

Well... No trouble isn't quite right, because High Poly Head isn't completely compatible with YgNord unless you modify it, and I suspect you might run into a similar issue with any male standalone race, etc.

Yeah, modding problems can be so random sometimes. :classic_dry: I'm using the "finer face textures for males" und SoS. And I took the latest UNP body from Nexus, that caused the hot pink issue. That one had so many features, I unchecked everything optional, since UNP is only a tool for me to get DCL running. Maybe that caused the hickup.

11 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Yeah, modding problems can be so random sometimes. :classic_dry: I'm using the "finer face textures for males" und SoS. And I took the latest UNP body from Nexus, that caused the hot pink issue. That one had so many features, I unchecked everything optional, since UNP is only a tool for me to get DCL running. Maybe that caused the hickup.

Once you have a female body don't forget to run bodyslide for both cursed loot and DD. It shouldn't crash skipping it, but females wearing DDs might be invisible which... while you might actualy like it, make some quests pretty hard. ;) Or at least look weird when a floating head comes after you.

4 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Once you have a female body don't forget to run bodyslide for both cursed loot and DD. It shouldn't crash skipping it, but females wearing DDs might be invisible which... while you might actualy like it, make some quests pretty hard. ;) Or at least look weird when a floating head comes after you.

Oh, haha. That would be scary. xD I was about to ask... I installed this body slider that was linked on DCLs mod page. I followed the instructions and I ran it with MO2. But it just popped up a window where I'm supposed to set up every DD by it's own? I thought it's just like FNIS... Press something, wait for 2 minutes and it's all done. I don't have the slightest clue what I'm supposed to do with the body slider. Can I also use it to fit the DDs for my PC too or is it just for females? So confused. D":

Amd I'm doing it wrong? :classic_blush:

Screenshot (65).png