1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Can someone describe this resultant chernobyl with more relevant terms please?

Suspended stacks, growing save files, a log full of errors about None properties and mismatched types.

BF manifesting completely crazy stuff in game. Stuck pregnant indefinitely, or lactating indefinitely.

Multiple different pregnancies trying to run at once.

Absurd nonsense applied in NiOverride wrecking the look of the PC.

Widgets showing nonsense or just vanishing completely.

+

all the usual side effects of a game full of suspended stacks, such as increasingly slow script execution and inexplicable script lag, and of course the afore-mentioned save bloat.

If you have these issues ... you will know.

I never saw the total loss of Papyrus chunk, but maybe if you persist long enough that's how it ends?

But, the problems usually take a while to show up. Sometimes you can get through one pregnancy ok and see it on later ones.

Sometimes the first pregnancy turns the game to mush. It's got longer before disaster with the various fixes and patches applied, but ultimately, I still always got a wrecked game. It just wastes more of your time than if it fails early.

The only way I found to save such games was to strip BF and remove its scripts with a save cleaning tool. In such cases they were able to live a long and happy life afterwards. In others, there were issues besides... too much incidental damage done.

Funny enough, it was one of the first mods I tried on SE. It was a wreck there too.

You have enough experiences like that with a mod, you start thinking, maybe there are alternatives ... and there are.

I've certainly had FM go wrong, but not in a way that caused a serious problem, only in ways that stopped FM from working, not everything else.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't see any real motivation to comply. It also struck me a bit odd that my PC would reject whatever small errand the follower had in mind by telling her in no uncertain terms to 'Go fuck herself' and then willingly submit to a whipping...

Lola doesn't really fit the SLS dialog style. Neither does DFC for that matter. All three differ in tone and content.

Lola was a softer path in a world where SD was another way. Your SD master will outright kill you if you don't comply.

Your DF's most extreme act is to dump you bound in the sightless pit with large bounties in most holds.

It's not exactly murder, though that depends on your defeat mod.

Would DFC work better if the enslavement mode could kill you? Would it feel more logical to comply?

I'm not sure that's the important part. It's more about tone and content.

DFC has to manage gender ambiguity for the follower and the PC, so it can't take a pure "sexist guards" style approach like SLS.

That limits the extent that it will hand out condescension, patronizing gas-lighting, or outright bullying and abuse.

It's the sheer volume of dialog variations and attendant conditions required that are stopping it.

Some people would like Lola to be SD+, but I'd prefer SD+ to be the one that changes - though not in tone.

Its system of regard and the tasks it gives don't make sense in the context of a lot of enslavements and never have.

Now that the core functions are stable, I dream that along with things like Red Wave (which is being worked on at last) those will eventually be made better.

However, those unachievable ends make a sort of sense if you appreciate that most owners are happy to see you die, or are actively working towards it.

The issue is more that escape is too awkward now, or with creatures, effectively impossible.

Still, it's not quite immersive. It doesn't quite deliver the "toy used to destruction by bandits" experience, or "troll's pet" experience, or "conjurer's experiment experience", or ... anything very specific.

For SD+, it's been a long journey, but nobody can fairly say that DBF didn't put in a lot of effort and make a bunch of mods that a lot of people like.

As a defeat outcome, it's still often the best, because it's not easy. It really does put a damper on your Skyrim adventures.

I didn't like Lola's tone either. It was a very odd kind-of consensual affair. My favorite part about it by far is that your follower will sometimes put you in a device restraint in town while they go do errands (each town has a custom restraint). But then, they'll only do that if your submission is high enough, which I guess implies that it is consensual? I prefer nonconsensual so it isn't to my taste, though the device binding in particular is nice.

SD+ is much more to my liking, but objectively Lola is a better mod. At the end of the day, SD is just very janky with the way enslavement works. For example, I've never once been able to figure out how to actually escape slavery, I've always had to reload.

And I agree with the people about stashes. I never have used them even once. The most I've done is hidden a lockpick up my ass, lol.

3 hours ago, 2generic said:

SD+ is much more to my liking, but objectively Lola is a better mod. At the end of the day, SD is just very janky with the way enslavement works. For example, I've never once been able to figure out how to actually escape slavery, I've always had to reload.

That sums up a lot of complexity very succinctly.

I have made many escapes from SD+, but the most reliable way to go about it is strange:

Spoiler

1) gain sufficient trust of master for them to start following you

OR

2) the master goes walkabout of their own accord and you take advantage of rubber-banding tricks to drag them around

THEN

3) drag the master into a fight with some hostile NPCs and once they are dead, loot the corpse.

This won't work for a tough creature like a frost-troll or high-level Falmer, because it kills everything but high-level dragons.

And for no obvious reason, townsfolk etc aren't aggro on the creature, and will let it enter inns, or palaces, or any place.

If you do manage to provoke a fight by trying to defect to another owner, the creature may still win anyway.

For bandits and other pond-scum, the lead-to-death works pretty reliably.

For some masters there is another approach. Serve them until they get bored and let you go.

This won't work on some masters, who will sell you instead, or try to kill you.

Nor does it work on creatures at all, which never grow bored of you (at least didn't used to, I'd like to hope maybe it's fixed now?)

Another, extremely fringe way to escape, is to get a high pick pocket skill and then rob the master during their sleep.

They are hyper sensitive to this, so it requires extreme skill.

SD Cages and SD Patch may block this though - by design - making pick pocket escape all but impossible.

A final possibility is simply to kill the owner. But how? You have no magicka, and if you raise a weapon you'll be shocked hard.

You need to be able to kill them fast. Sometimes it's possible, especially if they are low HP for other reasons.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Suspended stacks, growing save files, a log full of errors about None properties and mismatched types.

BF manifesting completely crazy stuff in game. Stuck pregnant indefinitely, or lactating indefinitely.

Multiple different pregnancies trying to run at once.

Absurd nonsense applied in NiOverride wrecking the look of the PC.

Widgets showing nonsense or just vanishing completely.

+

all the usual side effects of a game full of suspended stacks, such as increasingly slow script execution and inexplicable script lag, and of course the afore-mentioned save bloat.

If you have these issues ... you will know.

I never saw the total loss of Papyrus chunk, but maybe if you persist long enough that's how it ends?

But, the problems usually take a while to show up. Sometimes you can get through one pregnancy ok and see it on later ones.

Sometimes the first pregnancy turns the game to mush. It's got longer before disaster with the various fixes and patches applied, but ultimately, I still always got a wrecked game. It just wastes more of your time than if it fails early.

The only way I found to save such games was to strip BF and remove its scripts with a save cleaning tool. In such cases they were able to live a long and happy life afterwards. In others, there were issues besides... too much incidental damage done.

Funny enough, it was one of the first mods I tried on SE. It was a wreck there too.

You have enough experiences like that with a mod, you start thinking, maybe there are alternatives ... and there are.

I've certainly had FM go wrong, but not in a way that caused a serious problem, only in ways that stopped FM from working, not everything else.

Was this with the patches posted by banemaster?

I'm on SSE, my char is lvl 35 and thus far everything's working. (Have installed BF ca. a year ago)

(Tbf: I did manage to not get pregnant and disabled BF for npcs though)

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can someone describe this resultant chernobyl with more relevant terms please? 

I swapped out sgo for BF to try out wartime. 

I honestly never had the issues Lupine described until i got stack dumps, from there obviously all script mods sooner or later broke, including BF itself. I always thought "Well, fuck, too many script mods" and reduced them by a lot. I got so paranoid that i checked every log every time i quit the game and after a year or so looking at logs of stack dumps i nailed it down to BFs scan when entering a room with 5+ NPCs. At least that was the "might" border, entering Dragons reach with Slaverun after i cought a girl was a guaranteed broken game though. Admittedly my PC isn't exactly a power horse but... well. I got rid of BF and never saw stack dumps again.

Damn. Never knew about Banes patches. 

Conflicted now on whether to clean save and add patches and continue or just replace BF and new game. 

Was wondering as well why I couldn't get pregnant. Been sexing and fast-forwarding for days. Base BF is probably not SLSO compatible. Should have known better. Damn. 

I guess I'll clean save and try continuing..... 

You've got to love/hate modding :S

Edit: Nope. Fuck that. All kinds of odd errors from other mods after removing BF. New game it is. 

Is it any wonder I don't make it very far in Skyrim :D

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

i nailed it down to BFs scan when entering a room with 5+ NPCs

This was somewhat fixed by Bane Master's patch that replaced the cloak with a quest scanner.

However, the scripts added are still pretty heavy, and I believe they still have the capability to hang up.

And once a script is stuck, its destined for suspended stacks eventually.

It's definitely more reliable with the patches, but in the end it still failed for me.

Alas, because your game is older when it fails, in some ways it's worse.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This was somewhat fixed by Bane Master's patch that replaced the cloak with a quest scanner.

However, the scripts added are still pretty heavy, and I believe they still have the capability to hang up.

And once a script is stuck, its destined for suspended stacks eventually.

It's definitely more reliable with the patches, but in the end it still failed for me.

Alas, because your game is older when it fails, in some ways it's worse.

Guess you're talking about a patch i didn't try then... i'm 99% sure there was a patch from bane that didn't fix it. At least i remember i had 2 different patches installed. And yes... my games started to fail somewhere between level 10 and level 25, and i doubt i'll ever add it into a game i want to play longer. It might be ok for something like "I want to try that start before i start a new game anyways.", but... support from other mods aside, the only thing FM is lacking for me is creature child support afaik. 

Not that i used it often in BF either, but having opportunities is always nice.^^

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I tried Lola. But it just doesn't seem to be to my personal tastes. It all seems fairly.... optional. My general roleplay approach is resistance until broken type affair (Not wanting to be a slave but gradually accepting it and maybe eventually wanting it).

It's same for me but after more or less ignoring the kinda consensual start to even have a follower... by default the shocks were harsh enough to trigger bleed out from naked defeat which doesn't care much who exactly defeated you... you'll just get raped by people/creatures around. Get shocked often enough to that state was enough to reconsider my resistance reasonably. ;)

Hmmm.... i remember we talked about this before but... I set amputaion to leg first and i'm not sure what exactly happened, i was able to still fight just fine until i re-added SLSO back into my game and fought a dragon. I know drawing weapons breaks the crawling animation, still... either calming enemies when unable to fight or leaving the possibility would be nice.
I think your recommendation was to leave it at hands first, but i'd still appretiate another approach.^^

Hi there ..amazing mod but for some reason collecting cum menu is not working like I can't choose any of the options..I checked the status of my character and noticed even though she has cum on her skin , SLS is not detecting it(cum on face = 0 ...),does the mod have a specific cum mod or am I doing something wrong...did anyone have this problem?

22 minutes ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

Hi there ..amazing mod but for some reason collecting cum menu is not working like I can't choose any of the options..I checked the status of my character and noticed even though she has cum on her skin , SLS is not detecting it(cum on face = 0 ...),does the mod have a specific cum mod or am I doing something wrong...did anyone have this problem?

You need at least 2 layers on the bodypart for this to work iirc (face/body/butt)

24 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

You need at least 2 layers on the bodypart for this to work iirc (face/body/butt)

I know,the Character is covered and she took couple cumshots,but SLS still is not recognizing it...Which mod manage these layers is there a mod I'm missing?

16 minutes ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

I know,the Character is covered and she took couple cumshots,but SLS still is not recognizing it...Which mod manage these layers is there a mod I'm missing?

Sexlab. Pretty basic. 

Use the status menu. If layers of cum on an area is < 2 then you can't collect from that area. Need 2 on any one area. 

Meant to change that to a message notification because it seems to be causing a lot of confusion. 

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmm.... i remember we talked about this before but... I set amputaion to leg first and i'm not sure what exactly happened, i was able to still fight just fine until i re-added SLSO back into my game and fought a dragon. I know drawing weapons breaks the crawling animation, still... either calming enemies when unable to fight or leaving the possibility would be nice.
I think your recommendation was to leave it at hands first, but i'd still appretiate another approach.^^

I'm not prepared to look at that side of the mod for the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Sexlab. Pretty basic. 

Use the status menu. If layers of cum on an area is < 2 then you can't collect from that area. Need 2 on any one area. 

Meant to change that to a message notification because it seems to be causing a lot of confusion. 

Thanks for the reply...Even tho the Character has taken multiple cumshots ..the number is not changing...some mod must be overriding sexlab then?

3 minutes ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

Even tho the Character has taken multiple cumshots ..the number is not changing...some mod must be overriding sexlab then?

Possibly. Any cum replacement type mods? 

SLS is calling Sexlabs own function CountCum(). So it's not a matter of SLS getting it wrong you see. 

I have not had any issues with the new stuff but I have not played it very long either.  I'm very early in the game though but all the trade and barter stuff is working right and sexlab utility with your open mouth patch works as best it can(ala expressions). Every thing essential utility is working as intended I'm saying. Tolls and licensing is working with no problems. I have not had a guard enforcer yet but my snowberry buff as not worn off yet but they do approach me for curfew. All my import/exporting works now as well which is very nice.

28 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Possibly. Any cum replacement type mods? 

SLS is calling Sexlabs own function CountCum(). So it's not a matter of SLS getting it wrong you see. 

I use Sl Cumshot,sl cum texture remake,cum alchemy,sl cum overlays,sl advanced cum stages...the sus one of them is the latter ...don't think sexlab fame plays a role in the problem?

15 minutes ago, PRIMAVILLA said:

I use Sl Cumshot,sl cum texture remake,cum alchemy,sl cum overlays,sl advanced cum stages...the sus one of them is the latter ...don't think sexlab fame plays a role in the problem?

If I had to take a shot in the dark (which it is) I'd say Advanced cum stages. 

Also don't think you should be using both cum overlays and advanced stages. I'd imagine they conflict but don't know for certain. 

I use SCO and SLSF so it's not those. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If I had to take a shot in the dark (which it is) I'd say Advanced cum stages. 

Also don't think you should be using both cum overlays and advanced stages. I'd imagine they conflict but don't know for certain. 

I use SCO and SLSF so it's not those. 

Thanks for your time,will check it and report back?

1 hour ago, divinefire said:

I have not had any issues with the new stuff but I have not played it very long either.  I'm very early in the game though but all the trade and barter stuff is working right and sexlab utility with your open mouth patch works as best it can(ala expressions). Every thing essential utility is working as intended I'm saying. Tolls and licensing is working with no problems. I have not had a guard enforcer yet but my snowberry buff as not worn off yet but they do approach me for curfew. All my import/exporting works now as well which is very nice.

Thanks. Good to hear