I really want to use bikini armors (and regular clothes where it's too cold - frostfall) more, but they really don't have any advantage over regular armors - are there any mods that either repopulate Skyrim with bikini armors in place of regular versions, or maybe a mod that prevents regular armors until a certain level or that gives bikinis some advantage over regular versions? Is that what bikini curse does? Cause I never manage to get bikini-cursed, now I'm starting a new playthrough where it will hopefully show up.

23 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

I really want to use bikini armors (and regular clothes where it's too cold - frostfall) more, but they really don't have any advantage over regular armors - are there any mods that either repopulate Skyrim with bikini armors in place of regular versions, or maybe a mod that prevents regular armors until a certain level or that gives bikinis some advantage over regular versions? Is that what bikini curse does? Cause I never manage to get bikini-cursed, now I'm starting a new playthrough where it will hopefully show up.

SL Survival does those things.

It will distribute bikini armors to chests (not NPCs) so you can find them as treasure in the various dungeons of the world. Bikini xp is added for wearing bikinis which will give bonuses to continued wearing of bikinis. Also The license system make wearing bikinis cheaper than wearing armor (because armor licenses cost more) thus encouraging early usage of bikinis over regular armor. 

The bikini curse is only applied after you get a bikini license and it will only activate if you try to wear something other than a bikini while you possess the bikini license (as long as you do not also have a regular armor license).

46 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

SL Survival does those things.

It will distribute bikini armors to chests (not NPCs) so you can find them as treasure in the various dungeons of the world. Bikini xp is added for wearing bikinis which will give bonuses to continued wearing of bikinis. Also The license system make wearing bikinis cheaper than wearing armor (because armor licenses cost more) thus encouraging early usage of bikinis over regular armor. 

The bikini curse is only applied after you get a bikini license and it will only activate if you try to wear something other than a bikini while you possess the bikini license (as long as you do not also have a regular armor license).

Awesome, thanks for explanation!

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

a mod that ... gives bikinis some advantage over regular versions?

Sexlab Survival's own Bikini Experience system does that. It is one of my favorite parts of Sexlab Survival.

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Is that what bikini curse does? Cause I never manage to get bikini-cursed

No, the bikini curse applies a debuff and periodic out-of-breath animation if you wear any garments that are not tagged as bikini armor.

You get a bikini curse by purchasing a bikini license.

On a new game, you can very easily get a bikini curse by having the bikini license enabled in the MCM, and also enabling Snowberry Start in the MCM. That will give you a bikini license when you start the game and will also apply the bikini curse.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I love it when a mainstream game does something as messed up as LL, but pretends it isn't.

Point taken. To be fair though she's a total badass and not some damsel in distress. 

(I'm not a MGS super fan or anything. Practically nothing in MGS makes any sense to me) 

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

One happy lady. 

Women using a forge!!! An outrage!!!

That sort of thing only happens if you're the spoiled-brat daughter of some jumped-up imperial spy who thinks he's a Jarl's steward.

The good girls are at home, pregnant, cooking a hearty stew for their man, and caring for their (numerous) children. It's a full time job stopping those kids from lopping each other's arms off, drowning in the duck pond, or playing "hangman" at the Gildergreen. And what with the "affliction" and all, it's not uncommon for a poor woman to be stuck looking after her sister's children too. She doesn't have time for learning a man's job, like modding smithing.

But seriously, a nice feature. Is it hardwired to TAWoBA? Or can it work with other things flagged bikini?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But seriously, a nice feature. Is it hardwired to TAWoBA? Or can it work with other things flagged bikini?

I've yet to determine just how configurable it can be really. Right now you can add/remove specific pieces from part groups (thigh, pauldronL, pauldronR, thong etc) in the json. Or add part groups yourself. But I don't know about adding custom (non TAWoBA) bikinis. COBJs are pretty lacking in the functions department and I without dependency it's pretty awkward. 

The way it works is:

1. there's a COBJ record with Iron armor cuirass as the source (the one you're breaking down).

2. It creates a misc object that's added to your inventory.

3. This misc object has a small script attached OnContainerChanged() with configurable properties pointing to a json. 

It may be possible to add custom bikinis more dynamically by reading a folder of jsons or something like that but I don't know what kind of OnPlayerLoadGame() maintenance is required at this stage. It could potentially be fairly significant.....

SetName() on MiscObjects "Break X to Y"

SetNthIngredient()

SetResult()

Set Required perk - It's not possible to set the perk required I think but there may be ways around that (fiddley) 

Load all the Jsons for different breakdowns. 

Sounds like a lot right now at least. I can hard code TAWoBA I guess which should cut down most maintenance. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I can hard code TAWoBA I guess which should cut down most maintenance. 

Maybe a way to let users hardcode their own customizations without having to access any SLS quests, just global functions?

Then they wouldn't have an ESP dependency, and writing the setups would be something that could mostly be done with spreadsheets and scruffy powershell scripts or something?

The user puts their touch on it in the speadsheet.

Scripts split out a .psc press Ctl-F6 in notepad++, done.

Then player makes an auto-start quest in their armor merge ESP, adds some pre-made mostly boilerplate script and edits to reference their generated script.

TBH, my issue right now is figuring how to use the BD mod as a non-replacer. Or maybe abandon that and make a proper effort to flag Nini. Or maybe just use Bikini Maiden.

But I'm still purging mods. Purge, purge, purge!

Starting a sex scene is so much quicker without about 60 things listening for the SexLab events.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

TBH, my issue right now is figuring how to use the BD mod as a non-replacer. Or maybe abandon that and make a proper effort to flag Nini. Or maybe just use Bikini Maiden.

There's a couple of standalone versions going around. 

I did one for CBBE. It's not perfect though. The texture paths aren't changed so it uses vanilla textures. Never noticed when I was making it so not sure it makes a big difference. 

There's also one for CBBE 3BBB.

@Lupine00

Do you know of any way I could fire a function exactly once per game session? 

By that I mean:

1. Start skyrim

2. Load game

3. Function fires

4. Get killed

5. Load save.

4. Function does NOT fire

5. CTD

6. Start Skyrim

7. Load save.

8. Function fires.

Would cut down on most load game maintenance....

Also. Can someone that knows bikini armor mods better than I explain the difference between the various bikini mods. I specifically want to know what types of bikinis (orc, elven etc) are in which mods that aren't in vanilla TAWoBA. 

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Also. Can someone that knows bikini armor mods better than I explain the difference between the various bikini mods. I specifically want to know what types of bikinis (orc, elven etc) are in which mods that aren't in vanilla TAWoBA. 

I don't actually use TAWoBA personally, I prefer Bikini Maiden. I think it covers the same bikinis though, just with a different approach to progression and crafting plus added followers (and both UNP and CBBE meshes). Orc and Elven are in Bikini Ascend.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

aren't in vanilla TAWoBA

Nini Collection 1.2

Spoiler

1268441967_NiniStuff1.2slooty.thumb.jpg.ca78f1c5df9d719bf4cee2ff68f5dc95.jpg

Nini Collection 4.0

Spoiler

210037051_NiniStuff4.0slooty.thumb.jpg.bd0c095e3f18d9a7a0965391ecb37c65.jpg

I removed all the images that aren't either sufficiently slooty, or bikini, or just plain useless as clothes.

The ones shown are either slooty, or a credible bikini, or offer no credible protection whatsoever.

I'm pretty confident that none of them are in TAWoBA.

The AIO 1.2 that I think I'm actually using has some other armors in it, and probably all the original Nini stuff that is in SunJeong remaster 6.0 for SE, but not the Sun mashups.

As I'm sure you're aware, BD has draugr, elven, glass, and orcish variants, and more if you check the details...

These are the categories in classic TAWoBA:

Spoiler
  • Blade
  • dragonbone
  • dwarven
  • Ebony
  • falmer
  • hide
  • iron
  • MB2_1.nif
  • MB_0.nif
  • MB_1.nif
  • nordplate
  • steel
  • studded
  • wolf

and these are the categories from BD:

Spoiler
  • bandit
  • blades
  • daedric
  • dbarmor
  • dragonbone
  • dragonscale
  • draugr
  • dwarven
  • ebony
  • ebonymail
  • elven
  • falmer
  • generaltulius
  • glass
  • hide
  • imperial
  • iron
  • nightingale
  • nordplate
  • orcish
  • savior'shide
  • sons of talos
  • steel
  • stormcloaks
  • studded
  • thievesguild
  • wolf

Experiencing an odd glitch. The cum their on skin display seem to missing from my PC's status window. If I'm hovering over an NPC it shows up with their stats, but not with the PC's other information. It's also tracking fine in the MCM as far as I can tell. Is there a way to fix that?

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Nini 1.2

Reveal hidden contents

951328564_NiniStuff1.2slooty.thumb.jpg.fe56980e88b0b9ef902016d0afda3563.jpg

Nini 4.0

Reveal hidden contents

1829982642_NiniStuff4.0slooty.thumb.jpg.3b7b26851440fc2f563a3f27b9dafb90.jpg

I removed all the images that aren't either sufficiently slooty, or bikini, or just plain useless as clothes.

The ones shown are either slooty, or a credible bikini, or offer no credible protection whatsoever.

I'm pretty confident that none of them are in TAWoBA.

The AIO 1.2 that I think I'm actually using has some other armors in it, and probably all the original Nini stuff that is in SunJeong remaster 6.0 for SE, but not the Sun mashups.

This makes me very interested, what is Nini?

Btw., would it be possible to somehow put a forcefield or something around forges to stop enforcers from interfering? I'm doing the vanilla quest to help Alvor with forging stuff/smithing learning quest and the enforcers keep interfering and taking the items from me. It's very hard to be an honest blacksmith with these weapons-control nutcases ?

2 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Btw., would it be possible to somehow put a forcefield or something around forges to stop enforcers from interfering? I'm doing the vanilla quest to help Alvor with forging stuff/smithing learning quest and the enforcers keep interfering and taking the items from me. It's very hard to be an honest blacksmith with these weapons-control nutcases

Some possibilities...

You can turn off weapon and/or armor licenses in the MCM.

You can purchase a weapon license or armor license before crafting those kinds of items.

You can turn off enforcers in the MCM.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

what is Nini?

https://www.patreon.com/ninirim

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0

Nini is still making new outfits, but has gone the same path as Melodic, so you won't see much stuff that isn't patreon pay-walled now.

I guess that is their job now, and they want to get paid for it, so they can live, and so on.

However, the old stuff is still freely available.

It's been collected repeatedly, and the 1.2 and 4.0 collections have most of the free Nini items in.

There are some items that are available individually (for CBBE only - UUNP conversions exist, by various people).

The 1.2, 4.0 packs are both UUNP and CBBE, and were rolled up into an "all in one" along with some of the individual items, and some things you can only get off non-English sites.

The All in One has its own versioning, and the latest UUNP is versioned 1.2 so it's easy to confuse with the old 1.2 pack, which it isn't.

It contains:

Spoiler
  • NINI Stuff Collection 1.2 with Damaged or Slutty
  • NINI Stuff Collection 4.0 with Damaged or Slutty
  • NINI Bless RB004 with Damaged
  • NINI Ananta Outfit with Slutty
  • NINI Succubus with Slutty
  • NINI Valkyrie with Slutty
  • NINI Bunny with Slutty
  • NINI Clown with Slutty
  • NINI Falcon with Slutty
  • NINI Starlight with Slutty
  • NINI Open Waist with Slutty

The remaining individual files are:

Spoiler
  • Adler.7z
  • Blacksmith.7z
  • Bless 0022.7z
  • Bless MD 0007.7z
  • Bless MD 3001.7z
  • Bless RB 0007.7z
  • Butler.7z
  • Dalgaebi.7z
  • Dark Souls Knight.7z
  • Dawley Syande.7z
  • Elendill.7z
  • Elwing.7z
  • Gotha Rensa.7z
  • Karlstein.7z
  • Kokoro.7z
  • Olier.7z
  • Sister.7z

Adler, Gotha Rensa, and Sister have UUNP conversions I have; there are likely others I didn't look for yet.

I'm not aware of a genuine all-in-one that really has everything other than the SunJeon remaster collection, which is SE CBBE.

I'm a little surprised that it's not 3BBB, but that might come? In the meantime, somebody on LL has made it...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/146514-sunjeong-ninirim-collection-3bbb-bodyslide-files/

This is missing some files due to physics issues. Same convertor also did Project Invictus; again some files missing.

There are some BHUNP conversions around, but it's all file by file, so you can't just get everything install everything.

3 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

https://www.patreon.com/ninirim

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0

Nini is still making new outfits, but has gone the same path as Melodic, so you won't see much stuff that isn't patreon pay-walled now.

I guess that is their job now, and they want to get paid for it, so they can live and so on.

However, the old stuff is still freely available.

It's also SE-only, it seems, right?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

know of any way I could fire a function exactly once per game session? 

Never mind. Think I know a way. Pretty simple too. 

It'll be great to actually exploit a weakness in skyrim for some good for once. 

Ps I've decided to dump the perk requirement. Makes things too complex.

Skill requirement takes care of it anyway. If your skill is too low a breakdown will give you nothing anyway and you'll have wasted an armor you could have sold

8 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Experiencing an odd glitch. The cum their on skin display seem to missing from my PC's status window. If I'm hovering over an NPC it shows up with their stats, but not with the PC's other information. It's also tracking fine in the MCM as far as I can tell. Is there a way to fix that?

Had a look. It's dependent on being addicted to cum. 

Would people prefer that it is always displayed?