10 hours ago, rafatla said:

Love the mod Monoman! I know this is an asshole thing to ask but this little snippets of content are making me excited for the next update. You got any ideia when you'll realese It? 

Currently. No idea really.

If dancing were done it'd be a lot closer but it's not even half done at this stage. 

The stuff in the 'roadmap' is way off. Way, way off. Certain snippets might make it in. But it'll probably take on the order of years for the rest....

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I removed all the images that aren't either sufficiently slooty, or bikini, or just plain useless as clothes.

I'm not exactly clear on why you're posting these? Do you mean to 'break' these outfits from other outfits? What outfits are you breaking from?

Edit: Oh and BD should have conversion recipes already at tanning racks.... Or at least my version does. 

As it stands there are 2 systems in the mod for breakdowns. A 'built-in' system and a custom system. The custom one is limited to 128 json files. Each json file is a cobj. I think the built in one doesn't have any limit as it's using a formlist and json lookup file. AFAIK there's no limit on those. What's the difference between built-in and custom? With built-in the source armor must be in a dependency. That pretty much limits it to Skyrim.esm. It also takes work to add. You've to create a misc object and a cobj record and link it to a json. And it's less configurable via json (only the parts you get are configurable. Not the name, value, weight etc. Must edit the esp to change those). But it doesn't need any load game maintenance. Custom can be outside mods. I've added nordic carved bikini for example (dragonborn). 

I might post the process in a while to see if anyone would be interested in creating jsons and meshes (meshes are a bit optional but nice. It's to display what you're creating in the crafting menu. I just blob some bikini parts together but it takes some time. See screenshot)

Bikini maiden is nice and all but it hasn't any extra bikini types in it. So I guess it's on to remastered.... or extended...?

6 vanilla TAWoBA bikinis down. 5 to go... Ugh...

20210312110340_1.thumb.jpg.2c519f17d1d7ba2d6bac39d2550586af.jpg

If I add any more built in stuff then I think it's only fair that it is both CBBE and UNP and has bodyslide files for both bodies. Needs to have a wide enough audience for me to bother with it. 

Should thigh armor be gotten from breaking down cuirass or boots? Opinions?

Initially I thought armor. But armor already has a lot of parts and boot has hardly any. Perhaps it'd be better to spread it around....

And then what about gauntlets? Should they provide pauldrons instead of from the cuirass? 

Currently its: 

Cuirass: Bra, abs, tasset, thong, thigh, pauldrons, misc (harnesses/spines etc)

Boots: Boots

Gauntlets: Gauntlets.

Helmet: Circlet, face guard, gorget.

I think I should change it to:

Cuirass: Bra, abs, tasset, tong, thigh, misc (harnesses/spines etc)

Boots: Boots, thigh

Gauntlets: Gauntlets, pauldrons

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That is the one that I would think. 

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Had a look. It's dependent on being addicted to cum. 

Would people prefer that it is always displayed?

Well that explains my confusion! I'd prefer to always see it, just because it makes it easy to see how many layers are there.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This one looks good.

And yes, Bikini Maiden is the same armor. I just like the framework better. Sorry about that.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Currently. No idea really.

If dancing were done it'd be a lot closer but it's not even half done at this stage. 

The stuff in the 'roadmap' is way off. Way, way off. Certain snippets might make it in. But it'll probably take on the order of years for the rest....

Damn that makes me sad lol. To be more specific what im really excited for was the whole voices in your head thing when you're addicted to cum, It sounded like a great Idea. Anyway thanks for answering!

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

That is the one that I would think. 

Damn. I was hoping someone would disagree with me so I wouldn't have to backtrack. Oh well. Its not a huge job. 

I've finished doing TAWoBA finally. Just need to create all the custom placeholders now....

all 124 of them. :(

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

I'd prefer to always see it, just because it makes it easy to see how many layers are there.

OK. Not a big job. 

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

in actual powers menu (dont know english name) , the menu with all actual buffs and debuffs, i got about 8 lines of equip status like SLF_SPELLEQST_SLR!_BODY_SIGHT

how can i get rid of it ?

Not sure what that is. Might be sl sex fame tracking spells. 

50 minutes ago, rafatla said:

Damn that makes me sad lol. To be more specific what im really excited for was the whole voices in your head thing when you're addicted to cum, It sounded like a great Idea. Anyway thanks for answering!

Oh thats done and dusted. Unless I think of more lines. 

I just need to stop getting sidetracked from my sidetracks

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Damn. I was hoping someone would disagree with me so I wouldn't have to backtrack. Oh well. Its not a huge job. 

I've finished doing TAWoBA finally. Just need to create all the custom placeholders now....

all 124 of them. :(

OK. Not a big job. 

Not sure what that is. Might be sl sex fame tracking spells. 

Oh thats done and dusted. Unless I think of more lines. 

I just need to stop getting sidetracked from my sidetracks

thanks, i gonna take a look at that.

one more thing. in mcm you made a shortcut for slaverun. looks like you like that mod. i guess you like cursed loot too. maybe you know how to give the bound girls in slaverun, those at the taverns, the keyword for the slaves in slaverun, so they will be used from aroused citizens. this way they get the action they were made for.  thanks.

one more thing. in mcm you made a shortcut for slaverun. looks like you like that mod. i guess you like cursed loot too. maybe you know how to give the bound girls in slaverun, those at the taverns, the keyword for the slaves in slaverun, so they will be used from aroused citizens. this way they get the action they were made for.  thanks.

I'd guess that the girls would need to be in the ZazSlaveFaction but I don't know for sure. 

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not exactly clear on why you're posting these?

Neither am I. You asked for information on Bikini Armor sets, so I provided some.

Not necessarily sufficiently detailed, but at least enough for you to know that there are other mods with bikini armor, and outfits that come in dual forms, either breakable or slooty.

It would be better if I had the name of the set under each image, but that's a chore for another day.

(Also, make sure you look at my original post, and not a quote of it, because I replaced the images with better/more-useful ones after it was quoted).

It would make sense to be able to break Nini non-slooty versions into slooty or broken versions on purpose, at a force - it's the same mechanic, used a little differently.

Maybe not as mainstream as TAWoBA, which has been around forever and has permissive rights, but the Sun remaster is making it an attractive and easy option for SE players.

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It would make sense to be able to break Nini non-slooty versions into slooty or broken versions on purpose, at a force - it's the same mechanic, used a little differently.

The main problem with NINI is the slooty versions are paywalled (yes I know Sun has a full remake that has all of them, but that is basically a bootleg and was made without the permission of NINI.)

Also just an FYI I made a mod for LE that breaks NINI outfits into broken NINI outfits... Just saying... They don't break on purpose of course... ? But but the do break ?

Longer drama version

Spoiler

Sun believes that NINI should not have exclusive IP rights to the outfits and paywall them because they simply took them from Bless, and NINI position (I guess) is that Sun could go and import those assets herself and not take his work... 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Also just an FYI I made a mod for LE that breaks NINI outfits into broken NINI outfits...

Yes. I know. I'm hoping you'll do this forge break down thing too :) 

The "all in one" has the slooty and broken versions for the items that are in it.

It never occurred to me that it might not be "authorized", or that the Sun version wasn't either.

(And that can be converted back to LE without too much trouble I would have imagined?)

I haven't seen any discussion around the permission topic.

I've encountered an issue. My Solitude home was evicted from me. The debug shows no reason and the unevict debug option has done nothing. I purchased a perpetual property license days ago but solitude's house still has not unlocked.

In addition, a similar thing happened in windhelm, but I didn't even own the house yet (blood on the ice quest) and there was no way to get inside to do the quest.

Is there a more forceful way to unevict houses?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Ah ok. I see now. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

They shouldn't have taken anything though, as the config is PLAYER CENTRIC.

A lot of this I think just comes back to not being able to divine the purpose of every piece of equipment. If it's not equipped then it's considered fair game with player centric. I'm guessing you have 'follower hands back contraband' off. 

Adding some kind of exception checking that a follower has both melee weapon and ranged and ammunition is going to be pretty tricky and probably add significant processing. Not to talk about determining if your follower is an actual fighter and not just a mage.....

If I gave her replacement items via normal inventory transfer, enforcers immediately ran up and took the items again.

Mmm, might be a timing thing. Was the object equipped before the check was made...? Kind of hard to know but IIRC a check should only be fired when the menu is closed. Stops firing a load of redundant checks. 

If I put items on her directly with additem, enforcers didn't notice.

IIRC checking is monitored only when you activate a follower and the inventory menu is closed. 

Another issue was with the magic curse.

There are no hands textures in SLS. That option is for people wanting to use custom textures for the bikini curse. 

Am I missing a texture? Or should it be so pink?

It's pretty pink. To match the color of the stock magic curse tat. 

I'd then get a message about being unable to wear two sets of nipple piercings!

(Yes, PC was already wearing nipple piercings).

But no collar was fitted.

This is odd. AFAIR there are no cursed nipple piercings. I could be wrong here but I think it's only and in this exact order: collar, arm cuffs, leg cuffs. After that it just gives up and does the magic tat only thing. 

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I haven't seen any discussion around the permission topic.

Technically, SLS doesn't require any assets. It's part of the beauty. I've added assets myself for TAWoBA because: 

1. open permission

2. I could create bikini mashups to display in the crafting menu.

But SLS is just creating a MiscObject 'token'. You can change the model path of this misc object to whatever you want.....

Of course if the armor mod is not installed then you get the ! triangle mesh thing BUT

Should the mod in question not be installed then it's source armor won't be available so it won't ever show in the crafting menu anyway ;)

Currently there are 2 ways of adding recipes. Built in and custom. I've detailed these a little on the features page (not finalized yet). But I'm thinking there's a place for a 3rd way that's a hybrid between the 2 that would be mostly 'built in' but with a tiny bit of custom which I think would reduce load game maintenance to 1 papyrus line per COBJ per game session (on first load only). 

Should anyone be interested in creating a pack I'd try to integrate it. I just need to finalize the system first. 

4 hours ago, Aki K said:

I've encountered an issue. My Solitude home was evicted from me. The debug shows no reason and the unevict debug option has done nothing. I purchased a perpetual property license days ago but solitude's house still has not unlocked.

In addition, a similar thing happened in windhelm, but I didn't even own the house yet (blood on the ice quest) and there was no way to get inside to do the quest.

Is there a more forceful way to unevict houses?

Please check on the mcm stats page:

You are flagged as having a valid property licence. If not run debug function recheck licence status in the wheel menu. 

You have no bounty in the hold. Clear your bounty

You are not flagged as evicted. 

Also check Misc -> Debug -> mod events -> evict -> eviction forms. Should be None. Otherwise an external mod is evicting you. 

There's a known issue with windhelm with getting the key before owning the house. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd guess that the girls would need to be in the ZazSlaveFaction but I don't know for sure. 

you are right. the slave servant from slaverun in bannered mare has this faction. oho that would mean that cursed loot would require zaz. kimy would rage

you are right. the slave servant from slaverun in bannered mare has this faction. oho that would mean that cursed loot would require zaz. kimy would rage

No she can do it dynamically via script if she's bothered. 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

But seriously, if you want to create a system where the follower never gets items taken that weren't given by the player, by all means, go down that route instead.

Maybe

If wornhaskeyword(bow)

EquipArrows()

EndIf

DoLicenceCheck()

I dunno. An option to gimp the entire system because of what's essentially a bethesda problem is a bit annoying :S

But some people would probably still prefer the option. The whole licence system is creaking at the seams with options. Makes me not want to deal with it. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Follower refuses contraband fixes this almost completely already.

No. It doesn't I'm afraid. Handing stuff back fires a full search I'm nearly sure. Look I'm pretty overwhelmed right now.

Priorities: 

1. Fix my LE install or migrate to SE. 

2. If step 1 is never done then ponder why I'm working on mods I'll never use. Sure as hell ain't for the fun of it. And I wasn't exactly massively motivated to play skyrim to begin with.... So..... Retire? 

3. If I mange to overcome 2 then finish current update and push it out. 

4. Fix serious game breaking issues in MA. 

5. ?????

See the problem?

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Please check on the mcm stats page:

You are flagged as having a valid property licence. If not run debug function recheck licence status in the wheel menu. 

You have no bounty in the hold. Clear your bounty

You are not flagged as evicted. 

Also check Misc -> Debug -> mod events -> evict -> eviction forms. Should be None. Otherwise an external mod is evicting you. 

There's a known issue with windhelm with getting the key before owning the house. 

I will try the recheck license function. There is no bounty.

I did check misc debug mod events evict. It said none but my solitude house was still boarded up with no notice on the door.

Edit: Did not work. I still does not give a reason and the text only lifted the eviction on the whiterun and windhelm house. (Which suggests my markarth and riften houses are likewise broken). My Solitude house seems to be stuck with a permanent eviction now.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I will try the recheck license function. There is no bounty.

I did check misc debug mod events evict. It said none but my solitude house was still boarded up with no notice on the door.

Edit: Did not work. I still does not give a reason and the text only lifted the eviction on the whiterun and windhelm house. (Which suggests my markarth and riften houses are likewise broken). My Solitude house seems to be stuck with a permanent eviction now.

'Eviction reasons' is only for outside mods. 

Can I get screenshots please of the requested information from the stats page. Bounty, valid licence flags, eviction status.

Plus screenshots of 'sqv _SLS_Eviction'

You'll probably have to pgup to capture all of it.