22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The number is their FormID but in decimal.  

Well that explains everything. I actually searched for the decimal numbers in TES Edit that's why I didn't find them there. After converting them to hex everything's fine!

Thanks for your help and the great mod!

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So.... This is a HeadPart (HDPT) record which has a link to a form list of accepted races? 

Then I'd guess use Element assign on the formlist. 

Path: FormIDs

Value: whatever race.

That doesn't work, and neither does "Add", but I can manage. Thanks anyway.

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I have had that problem happen to me before, and it was due to the following...

I had a spell (Flames) equipped in one hand, and I brawled with Uthgerd. When you begin a brawl, the game unequips your equipped weapons and spells. So the game unequipped my Flames spell.

After the brawl ended, then the guards thought that I had a weapon equipped.

To fix the problem, I simply equipped the Flames spell and then unequipped it.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Is there any possibility of an API call to allow registration (and subsequent removal) of the newly created container?

I'll think about it. I am sort of planning to make stash stealing far more aggressive than it is currently. Basically making practically nowhere safe. And give you some safe stashes in the kennel. Making the kennel your new starter home of sorts. 

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

So.... How does slot 60 sound for tongues? Any mainstream conflicts? There's always going to be some conflict so if 60 is broadly unused I'll use it. 

60 is bad, it's often used for the animation object needed for body physics. 

Here is a chart I use for slots

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.abd97a9487449270066db9ca9fa3d49d.png

I'd go with 47, it's normally used for backpacks which should have been removed before sex started. But more importantly it isn't used by anything that can't be unequipped like DD devices or invisible physics doohickeys. ?

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

60 is bad, it's often used for the animation object needed for body physics. 

Here is a chart I use for slots

Hide contents

I'd go with 47, it's normally used for backpacks which should have been removed before sex started. But more importantly it isn't used by anything that can't be unequipped like DD devices or invisible physics doohickeys. ?

Another potential location would be 44 which is used by DD for gags. This would have the secondary effect of not allowing the tongue to equip if a gag is locked on you. 

11 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Another potential location would be 44 which is used by DD for gags. This would have the secondary effect of not allowing the tongue to equip if a gag is locked on you. 

Tongues might work well with certain gags (ring?). So 47 then. Any problems there folks?

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Tongues might work well with certain gags (ring?). So 47 then. Any problems there folks?

Backpack containers uses slot 47 I believe, so say running around with your tongue out and the backpack equipped would be impossible. Also some spine items from bikini armor also use 47, so running around with that piece of armor and a backpack was already impossible. Given that there's an effort to make backpack container compatible it would be troublesome.

I would second slot 44 because that would also prevent a gag with a tongue out which while it is an appealing idea, it might have some visual clipping with some gags.

6 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I would second slot 44 because that would also prevent a gag with a tongue out which while it is an appealing idea, it might have some visual clipping with some gags

Fair enough. 44 then! 

But I bet you 5 bucks someone will ask why they've no tongue out with a ring gag!

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Fair enough. 44 then! 

But I bet you 5 bucks someone will ask why they've no tongue out with a ring gag!

not taking that bet

100% chance that WILL happen. But I think overall there will be fewer of them, than you would have had with any other slot. It's a good choice. ? 

When that person shows up, I will be first in line to tell em, "Because that's the way it had to be." ?

Rando Poster: How come my tongue doesn't stick out when I have a ring gag?

Me: You want answers?

Rando: I want the truth!

Me: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I'll think about it. I am sort of planning to make stash stealing far more aggressive than it is currently. Basically making practically nowhere safe. And give you some safe stashes in the kennel. Making the kennel your new starter home of sorts. 

What about the approach of going to some easily identified, but slightly remote location, and just dropping stuff?

2 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

What about the approach of going to some easily identified, but slightly remote location, and just dropping stuff?

Yea. That's crossed my mind. Even with the current stash/licence system. It's too easy to dump your shit outside a city and come back for it later. All sorts of problems come up. 

1. It's not so bad outside cities/towns. I could have a nearby npc run up and grab all your stuff you're obviously just throwing away but in the middle of nowhere it's a problem. I could say a random troll found your shiny stuff and ran off with it I guess. 

2. It would also have to rely on an unfiltered, always-on,  OnItemRemoved which generally is not advisable.....

Which leave me at........ ?

25 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

2. It would also have to rely on an unfiltered, always-on,  OnItemRemoved which generally is not advisable.....

I've recently made use of OnItemAdded with no filter, hoping that if the script runs quickly enough it shouldn't be a catastrophe.

My thought is that if it turns into an issue, I can contrive a list-based filter, but that's going to add a lot more complexity to establish the list contents. That's likely to fail in various ways and result in mod functions not doing what they're supposed to, even if it does avoid some theoretical performance problems.

When you look at the mods that created problems with these events, they were not careful about what they did in the script.

It's the same thing with cloaks. Cloaks that were used to actually add more scripts were multiplying the problem, and if the mod had stuck to a short sweet primary handler it would have been fine.

If all you did was add the item to a storageutil list and return, the OnItemRemoved handler would probably be fine. Or if there were problems, they wouldn't be your fault.

When I was using MWA, one time I built up a chest full of a huge amount of armor items.

Looting more than a handful of item from that chest would crash my game.

Simply looking through too many pages of that chest would crash my game.

The chest simply had too much stuff, and MWA made things worse, but I think that chest would have been just as much trouble even without MWA in my game because of what I'd put into it.

Or put another way, it's impossible to account for every situation that players create. Some are going to break your mod no matter what.

Is it worth worrying too much about the few if it means the many don't get toys that will work fine for them?

27 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. That's crossed my mind. Even with the current stash/licence system. It's too easy to dump your shit outside a city and come back for it later. All sorts of problems come up. 

1. It's not so bad outside cities/towns. I could have a nearby npc run up and grab all your stuff you're obviously just throwing away but in the middle of nowhere it's a problem. I could say a random troll found your shiny stuff and ran off with it I guess. 

Which leave me at........ ?

If someone is willing to go that far to beat the system, they will clearly go further, and you can't win that arms race. 

Stashes should be enough to create a general level of immersion. The NPCs running up and grabbing dropped stuff would be neat if economical. 

2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If someone is willing to go that far to beat the system, they will clearly go further, and you can't win that arms race.

It's not an extreme position.

Dropping items is just something players can do in the game, and I've often done it just to get my carry weight down.

I was interested in that feature because something keeps the world "clean" for you will help keep a lid on save bloat.

But it's potentially super-cool.

Imagine, you drop loads of stuff? Or maybe get robbed by bandits.

And a week later you kill a troll and find it has a stash with all your old stuff in it, along with other things?

It feels less like a world that just manufactures random junk out of thin air.

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Imagine, you drop loads of stuff? Or maybe get robbed by bandits.

And a week later you kill a troll and find it has a stash with all your old stuff in it, along with other things?

It feels less like a world that just manufactures random junk out of thin air.

That would be great if it can be done on the cheap. But this could also be done with things stolen from stashes. 

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Dropping items is just something players can do in the game, and I've often done it just to get my carry weight down.

Without making a stash? ?

I don't do that because it causes save bloat. (as you point out.) 

But if someone is willing to go out of their way to be far from a city and just drop stuff on the ground to avoid making a stash that could be robbed, that's a person that would find other was to not get their stuff robbed. 

20 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Without making a stash? 

I don't use Hunterborn.

The assumption that everyone does surprises me.

If some stupid mod :) suddenly decides to cripple my carry capacity in the middle of nowhere, what am I going to do?

Do the DCL-shuffle for half an hour while I walk to a container?

Not that I can put things in random containers without being punished for riffling in my game.

On a different topic...

This seems to be a log of a minor STA issue, that occurs in my bare-bones stripped back to nothing but DF integrated mods test game.

With a level one char, who has never left Whiterun, or done anything more complicated than talk to a follower and drink some skooma.

Spoiler

[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\drool1.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\drool2.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\drool3.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\sob2.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\tears3.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\sob1.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\tears2.dds called on Prisoner from area: face
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[02/05/2021 - 01:49:18PM] _STA_: RemoveOverlay : SL Survival\spanky\tears1.dds called on Prisoner from area: face

The extent of the problem is the log itself, but I would imagine the behavior was not intended.

In my last 3 playthrough attempts, despite having Trauma turned off from the beginning of the game, at some point after meeting Serana she starts getting Trauma bruises and cuts. I have tried turning Trauma on, then off again, but they won't go away. I have also tried the MCM option (can't remember its name) that supposedly resets all NPCs to the non-trauma state, but that just freezes Survivals MCM permanently, never to open again.

I am using Seranaholic if that is relevant.

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

I'm having some trouble getting the ahegao face to work completely. I have the open mouth script installed and the ahegao face works during sex, after sex my character will keep the expression for a while as it meant to do but the mouth closes, with the tongue clipping through.

Is anyone else having this problem? I have OsmelSC's Sexlab Utility Plus, could it be conflicting with it?

1 hour ago, Saber2th said:

Is anyone else having this problem? I have OsmelSC's Sexlab Utility Plus, could it be conflicting with it?

Yea possibly. I made some changes. 

I have since made more changes. Please don't ask osmel for an update until I've posted the next update. It would be a wasted effort. 

There's no eta on the next update so for now just turn it off if it bothers you. 

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

Can't say I have but I play with trauma on. 

Tested trauma off there and beat up serana and had her raped a couple of times but got nothing. 

The menu freezing shouldn't happen. You'll need to post a log of it and create a test save after and examine the active scripts section to see what's going on. 

I can turn trauma on/off no problem.