Guest AthenaESIV
On 9/15/2020 at 3:54 PM, Monoman1 said:

- Added an out of breath animation when the bikini curse is active. Needs Devious Devices.

Def always interested to see more animations added into mods. @Monoman1 have you considered using Felisky's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101371 ?

I am using several mods that put this plugin to use and I gotta say, they seem to work a million times better than the mods I use which have custom scripts for animations. It's super smooth and so easy to swap things around.

A few of really interesting mods which really put Felisky's system to use and show it's potential are:

I really think his mod is going to change a ton of mods in the next year... Hopefully it even startsfiltering into a lot of LL mods... I'd LOVE to see a version of the DD trio of mods come out (and ZaZ) which make use of DAR for all single actor animations.

Maybe someday Felisky will make a version of DAR which works with lining up multiple actors and we could even see some sort of new Sexlab alternative come out which works more seamlessly than what we have now with the T pose sync at the start of each animation. Even better, maybe someday @Ashal will make a DAR version (maybe even take advantage of Nemesis features eventually) of Sexlab himself :D

Hi, loving your mods all the updates ? thank you

Is it possible to have open mouth as a power like spank someone or a hot key again please?

I liked being able to open her mouth at times during sl scenes in earlier versions without having to go into the wheel. ie 5p gangbang when she's laying on her back and they're jerking off over her at the end.

7 hours ago, RMCW said:

Oh just remembered there is a bug I have come across, don't know if you already know about it.

With the Tolls functionality, I like to use the "Per level" toggle but for it to update the amount you need to to go into MCM and toggle the option on and off.

This issue may only happen when you don't have SlaveRun installed but not sure.

I'm having the same bug here.

8 hours ago, RMCW said:

Oh just remembered there is a bug I have come across, don't know if you already know about it.

With the Tolls functionality, I like to use the "Per level" toggle but for it to update the amount you need to to go into MCM and toggle the option on and off.

This issue may only happen when you don't have SlaveRun installed but not sure.

57 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

I'm having the same bug here.

Naw it is a known thing it is supposed to recalculate when the door gets loaded but it sometimes doesn't ever actually unload so it never recalculates.

If you want there is a patched script linked in my Signature's Spoiler box that contains an edited script that should update the toll cost when you go to pay it, it is old but last I checked (just before posting this) should still be valid.

On 9/16/2020 at 11:51 AM, Monoman1 said:

Nowhere really. It's just simple weight gain based on age. 

I usually let hormones handle it but my character is level 19 now (which is a lot more hours than it sounds) and she's still around weight 10 (where I started).

Something must have changed in SLH and I got tired of waiting on it. 

Ah. I thought perhaps you were planning on introducing weight-loss mechanics, as a result of subsisting on cum, or not getting enough of it, or something along those lines, and then this would be a baseline counterbalance to it.

I find that (if enabled) Devious Body Alteration always creeps my weight up to 100.

Which is less than ideal really.

1 hour ago, Rob_J said:

Trying to work out the jiggles feature, it needs SLIF or not? does that need to be configured a certain way?

Needs slif yes. 

Do 'help _SLS_BodyInflat' in console. The closer this gets to 1.0 the higher the jiggles bonus gets. How does it get to 1.0? By your body parts reaching (or exceeding) the 'max scale' settings on the settings page. The inflation potion will bring you right up to max scales. For a while. 

That variable doesn't update constantly though. Every game hour I think. 

curious about how much of a hard dependency Simply Knock is, if the option to use this functionality within Survival is not being used. if the "knock on doors" option is turned off (there is an option to turn this off and on right ?) and i don't have Simply Knock installed, will this mod still work ? or will the MCM menu option for this be greyed out since i don't have it installed ?

if not, then maybe this would be something to consider for future updates ? for some reason, Simply Knock causes issues in my set-up, so i don't use it anymore, but i still would like to re-install and use Survival in my next game set-up.

i tried to use SLIF but it's too damn confusing, and i had issues with configuring it at all with 3bbb, with the little i was able to figure out.

I think I am finally done with my troubleshooting questions, lol.

One thought: is there more to do with the kennels?  I liked when I went through the event but unlike other things in the mod it feels completely optional.  I thought there could be potential with the kennel being an alternative to sleeping at the inn, like how going naked/wearing a bikini is an alternative to paying for an expensive armor license.  Maybe inn prices are raised really high/needs a license, so the "cheap" kennel might be a fitting place for a woman to spend the night?

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

curious about how much of a hard dependency Simply Knock is, if the option to use this functionality within Survival is not being used. if the "knock on doors" option is turned off (there is an option to turn this off and on right ?) and i don't have Simply Knock installed, will this mod still work ?

Simply Knock is a required mod, as in your game won't launch without it.  SL Survival has to modify Simply Knock dialog to do what it does, so Simply Knock is in Survival's list of parent mods.  You might take a careful look at whatever problems you had with Simply Knock and see if you can resolve them.  If it's a conflicting mod, maybe you can do without that other mod. 

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Simply Knock is a required mod, as in your game won't launch without it.  SL Survival has to modify Simply Knock dialog to do what it does, so Simply Knock is in Survival's list of parent mods.  You might take a careful look at whatever problems you had with Simply Knock and see if you can resolve them.  If it's a conflicting mod, maybe you can do without that other mod. 

a shame then. considering that it's such a small part of the mod's capabilities, that without Simply Knock, it won't run. perhaps it should have been set to be a required mod if someone was using planning to use the knocking functionality, and if they didn't have it installed, that the option should not be active. this would make more sense i would think.

11 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

a shame then. considering that it's such a small part of the mod's capabilities, that without Simply Knock, it won't run. perhaps it should have been set to be a required mod if someone was using planning to use the knocking functionality, and if they didn't have it installed, that the option should not be active. this would make more sense i would think.

Not possible without creating two versions of the mod. And that's just a hot steaming mess I want nothing to do with. 

Certain things you simply can not do without a hard dependency. 

23 hours ago, Tenri said:

Naw it is a known thing it is supposed to recalculate when the door gets loaded but it sometimes doesn't ever actually unload so it never recalculates.

If you want there is a patched script linked in my Signature's Spoiler box that contains an edited script that should update the toll cost when you go to pay it, it is old but last I checked (just before posting this) should still be valid.

That worked, thanks fam

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

How to start New Game Monoman style:

Skyrim Unbound starting location Bannered Mare....

Real Monoman style ... you begin in the wilderness somewhere up near Winterhold. Naked. With no arms or legs.

Evil limb-thieves stole your limbs and left you for dead.

They also stole your kidneys, but you don't find that out until you warm up.

Slaverun + Sexlab Survival:

- When entering Dragonsreach Dungeon the PC counts as having evaded the Toll (maybe there can be a fix/patch for this?)
- The Slave Camp is outside of Slaverun and you have to go there very often. I also love brutal gameplay, but maybe there could be a slaverun patchup that opens the door for free when the PC has a quest with Bellamy and/or Murphy? 

This is not only gameplay feedback but also a question of immersion (at least for me). 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

- When entering Dragonsreach Dungeon the PC counts as having evaded the Toll (maybe there can be a fix/patch for this?)

You can add the location Dragonsreach Dungeon to Whiterun in the MCM menu :

- go in Dragonsreach Dungeon

- open SL Survival MCM

- in the "Tolls, Eviction & Curfew" tab, you can add the current location to one of the 5 main cities (here, select Whiterun).

- quit the MCM

- quit Dragonsreach Dungeon and re-enter it

--> it is then well recognized as a whiterun location

2 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

- open SL Survival MCM

- in the "Tolls, Eviction & Curfew" tab, you can add the current location to one of the 5 main cities (here, select Whiterun).

- quit the MCM

aaah, that is cool! thx
SLSurival MCM is so vast I am yet to explore every part in detail ^^

@Nymra

That location doesn't trigger out of bounds for me. WhiterunDragonsreachBasement is a part of the whiterun locations list so some mod might be overwriting the cell or changed the location. 

Regarding slaverun. I'm not cool with giving a free pass to do bellamy stuff. There's no obligation for you to actually follow through. I have been thinking about alternate toll mechanics if you are perceived to be a slave. Maybe slaves don't have to pay. The question is how should a slave be perceived....? No licences? Covered in restraints/cum/tats? Gold less than 10? Add 'slave points' for each one and if the player is above x slave points then she's considered a slave. This could then feed into other things like disguise distance for slaverun towns. 

3 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

- open SL Survival MCM

- quit the MCM

O.O i didn't even realize you could do that .. nice

27 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

@Nymra

That location doesn't trigger out of bounds for me. WhiterunDragonsreachBasement is a part of the whiterun locations list so some mod might be overwriting the cell or changed the location. 

Regarding slaverun. I'm not cool with giving a free pass to do bellamy stuff. There's no obligation for you to actually follow through. I have been thinking about alternate toll mechanics if you are perceived to be a slave. Maybe slaves don't have to pay. The question is how should a slave be perceived....? No licences? Covered in restraints/cum/tats? Gold less than 10? Add 'slave points' for each one and if the player is above x slave points then she's considered a slave. This could then feed into other things like disguise distance for slaverun towns. 

Isn't there factions? I really do like this idea.

Just now, Lenore said:

Isn't there factions?

There's 'zazslavefaction'. But it doesn't really carry any... 'weight'. You're either in the faction or not. There's not much in the line of consequences or qualifications. Slaverun does allow you to be fucked randomly if you're in the faction but that's about it.