19 hours ago, donkeywho said:

It's a bit too late for me to do much about it this time round - I really can't go that far back as it's real days worth of play - but Sasha can get totally broken and even Kimy doesn't know how I might fix things - see below

I used Sasha with DF, and it's largely fine, except she will sometimes do things for free that DF charges for.

If you are in a bad situation with her not talking to you because you didn't buy her ... you could do worse than simply teleporting to Dawnstar, consoling yourself the money and paying the Dollmaker to own her, then teleport back to wherever you were supposed to be.

That should sort out a broken-game situation.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I used Sasha with DF, and it's largely fine, except she will sometimes do things for free that DF charges for.

If you are in a bad situation with her not talking to you because you didn't buy her ... you could do worse than simply teleporting to Dawnstar, consoling yourself the money and paying the Dollmaker to own her, then teleport back to wherever you were supposed to be.

That should sort out a broken-game situation.

Thanks very much for trying to help

I had taken her to see the Dollmaker, but I think that by then there had been so many other things that affected her, she was probably totally borked.  As she's not likely to really figure otherwise in this particular game, I have 'parked' her in Dawnstar, out of the way, on one of Kimy's Devious Contraptions  ?  Adds to the scenery ...

10 minutes ago, candibelle said:

Would you ever consider adding running mascara to the list here? I know its not a thing in yps but it fits with the makeup theme! Apropos has a nice texture for it but I can never get it to stick around long with all the other abuse textures replacing it. 

add the running mascara to the rape tattoos too, increases chance for it to occur (and to stick)

Small Feedback/Request:

- Add MCM option for "simply get Crime" when evading toll.

Its a lengthy thing to go through the guard dialogue and I dont want them to take stuff anyway.
I also dont like DDs to be used (and I dont see where I can turn this off).

Would be different when I could control the DD equiped (most of them just break immersion for me). 

By getting a crime simply I can trigger POP and be done with it. Its harsh enough :P

On 9/12/2020 at 7:59 PM, ttpt said:

SL Triggers is literally just an improved version of sexlbutil1

But be mindful that SL triggers is for SE and for some of its features it uses consoleutil for skse64, I believe the license removal triggers are done through the console so those specifically probably won't actually work.

I do use SE -- is consoleutil for skse64 buggy or something?

Does SLS conflicts with Alternate Start Live Another Life? After I finished the Helgen part, fast travel broke for me. I had fast travel disabled inside cities before. Now I have to go on the Sexlab Survival MCM page and enable and disable the 'fast travel disabled inside cities' option every time I want to use fast travel (even when outside of cities).
Don't know if this bug is related to Sexlab Survival, or if Sexlab Survival just happens to "fix it".

8 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Does SLS conflicts with Alternate Start Live Another Life? 

Ah not as far as I know. Been using AS for ages. 

I have not, however, used fast travel since like.... 2011.

Some other mods do tinker with fast travel though IIRC. Frostfall is one I think.

21 hours ago, sshar22 said:

also, get a fine or better a spank if you ain't enough/decently pretty? (yps, has levels of prettyness)

pretty perttty please? 

There's already plenty of spanking I think. 

Perhaps I'll make not looking pretty a crime in slaverun towns at some stage. We'll see. Right now just wrestling with the nuts and bolts.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:21 PM, Corsayr said:

?is this a new thing? Like a YPS tie in?

Yes. Chances for Immersive Fashion outcomes when raped. Pushes fashion addiction on the player while making her look more like a slut/slave.

20200915092920_1.jpg.c1b1368b9bce53a758e1c37dffac4c20.jpg

Unfortunately I could not do the things I wanted to do without tweaking IF. So... IF tweak v1.0:

- Removed applying pubic hair as slavetats. I just don't like them personally.
- Fixed applying pubic hair via 'SOS - Pubic Hair for Females'. Changed growth stages to: Bare, strip, bush, wild, untamed, untamed (stage 5 is the same as there aren't enough meshes. And yes I know pubic hair doesn't grow like this but I don't care)
- Trim your pubic hair into a desired shape (strip, bush, wild) instead of just shaving it off completely. Though shaving is still an option of course. 
- Sets various global StorageUtil variables and sends mod events allowing external mods to track your appearance for reasons... Includes lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish (both), fashion buff level change, fashion addiction level change, hair stage change.
- Allowed shaving your pussy while wearing a corset. Disallowed shaving while wearing a harness instead.
- Fixed a couple of potential sources of log spam.
- Added 5 different strength potions of hair growth.

Also I'm not big on the 'simulation' side of YPS. All that waiting is not fun IMO so anything I've added has basically none of that. I haven't removed any of the existing simulation though. 

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Also I'm not big on the 'simulation' side of YPS. All that waiting is not fun IMO so anything I've added has basically none of that. I haven't removed any of the existing simulation though. 

Exept for the nails drying YPS has options to do things nearly instantly, even the piercing heals in a couple of ingame hours (aka minutes).

Agree on the pubit as tats, I use sos physical meshes that match the haircolor ?

StorageUtil.... ? I hope Lupine is reading it and makes DF aware of it ?

Could kiss you Mono.... LOL

Cheers

You, know... all this fashion, types of armor, got me thinking....

for RP purpose, a women place to freshen up before entering the town.

So placing/defining a zone outside maybe under the watchful eye of an enforcer, to apply makeup, change from armor to slutty clothes, wash to stop smelling like a skeever and all the various misogynistic awarenesses your mods have placed.

The zone could simply be a trough with water placed (or recycled if it is already there... stables) so no need to place buildings that might conflict with overhauls. It should not be mandatory, maybe except for slaverun, just a place for RP and get more sexist comments

Cheers