@Monoman1 I've been playing this mod for quite some time now and I have some ideas that you might find intresting.

1) Property tax in holds - if player posseses a property in the hold it could be taxed, if player doesn't have enough gold he is evicted and the property is locked until the debt has been payed
2) Bed rental allowance - if the player wishes to rent a bed in the hold he's required to pay a fee to the government (similarly like in a real world a tourist is required to leave the personal data in the reception) - it would force the player to be on grace and good will of hold's citizens and would expose the PC to simply knock scenarios
3) Gold limit in the holds - when the player enters the hold some part of his gold is being taken (it would be returned when the player leaves the hold, after deducting bounty's). After all we wouldn't want an obscenely reach citizen to just destroy the economy and cause hyperinflation by pumping a ridiculous amount of semptims into the market, would we?
4) Enforcers in the holds - the clothes are easily obtainable in the holds, and if the player doesn't have the license - his PC shouldn't be allowed to just walk around fully clothed.

I love your mod, keep up the great work!

First this:

12 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

An idea for consideration for future change... when leave city via toll, toll collector takes all gold for safekeeping (you can get it back when you return to that city, similar to equipment).

Then this:

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

3) Gold limit in the holds - when the player enters the hold some part of his gold is being taken (it would be returned when the player leaves the hold, after deducting bounty's).

Between ideas to take your money when you enter the hold, or when you leave it, there doesn't seem to be any times that people want to keep their money.

My follower seems to do a good enough job of stealing all my money, but aggressive confiscation of female's money (surely this would not happen for male PCs?) seems like a feature that people would like either on entry, or exit.

Maybe it can make sense to have your money taken on entry and exit?

Option 1 - Confiscate on leave - when you leave the city via toll, toll collector (optionally) takes all your gold "for safe keeping". It may be accessible (minus toll) on return.

Option 2 - Confiscate on enter - when you enter a city with gold, the gold you are allowed to hold is (optionally) capped, and any confiscated amount is returned to you (minus toll) on exit. Any excess gold is taken. If you want to buy a house, you can do it by a special dialog that takes gold directly from the confiscated pool (or some equivalent mechanic).

Option 3 - Confiscate gold just generally - on entering or leaving city, you are subject to sexist confiscation of any gold above the cap. Women are not allowed to own property, just to hold it for a man. Women should not be carrying gold around, or spending it. You can always give all your vast riches to your male "follower". Whether or not he ever lets you have it back is another matter. There is no facility to buy houses, and you can't buy them (because no penis. no house) and why would you need to? Your husband can do that.

Female followers also get their money taken too, but not male ones. SLS already has a mechanic for getting money back off followers, so that's covered.

Female followers who get all their money taken get tears overlay.

I guess you could make it a single drop-down for the various possibilities, so space to add more options  any time?

Ah, remember my suggestions to confiscate all your excess loot, or (alternatively) to be unable to sell it, even if you have licenses?

Either buy a trading license, or pay the bribe to each vendor, or try to "persuade" the quartermaster, in which case he probably sends you to prison and takes all your stuff.

hello im running into a bit of a problem with the papyrus utility i have 3.3 but when i over write sexlabs papyrus it says this ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'G:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\plugins\StorageUtil.dll'. if i do not over write i get the fnis but when i get in game it says my papyrus is out of date. how do i do the papyrus? sorry for asking i used it before but forgot how i did it.i can see the StorageUtil.dll but i guess fnis dos not see it

25 minutes ago, dakotad said:

hello im running into a bit of a problem with the papyrus utility i have 3.3 but when i over write sexlabs papyrus it says this ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'G:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\plugins\StorageUtil.dll'. if i do not over write i get the fnis but when i get in game it says my papyrus is out of date. how do i do the papyrus? sorry for asking i used it before but forgot how i did it.i can see the StorageUtil.dll but i guess fnis dos not see it

Sounds like you're installing it to the wrong place. StorageUtil.dll should be in folder: \Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

What mod manager are you using?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I guess you could make it a single drop-down for the various possibilities, so space to add more options  any time?

I can see down sides to all this 'keep your gold i the city' mechanic. 

1. It's rare you need money outside a city. DF not withstanding. 

2. Get robbed of your licences, make your way back to town and buy more licences with what you've built up. 

3. Get evicted, immediately pay off fines with built up gold.

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

1. It's rare you need money outside a city. DF not withstanding. 

2. Get robbed of your licences, make your way back to town and buy more licences with what you've built up. 

3. Get evicted, immediately pay off fines with built up gold.

3. Except in the no gold scenario, where you can't get evicted because you can't buy a house.

2. And you can't use any built up gold because you don't build it up, it's just taken.

1. But it's not completely uselessly harsh because you can have some money inside the town; you can even pay your follower there.

The other cases have what some people would call "up" sides, but isn't it ok to let the player choose what they want?

If they only want confiscate on entry, or only confiscate on leave, that's their business.

19 minutes ago, dakotad said:

monoman im kinda lost ok it shows the install info and overwrites but does not show where the mods are installed

Sorry but I'm not that familiar with NMM. It's been years since I've used it. 

Perhaps someone else here can help ?

Are you still getting warnings?

14 minutes ago, dakotad said:

no but im installing vortex but have a question on it should i down load it on the drive my games are on?

I know even less about vortex I'm afraid. Never used it. I'm an MO guy. 

I have MO installed in the steamapps sub folder. Right beside Skyrim. 

I'd imagine anywhere is fine except the Skyrim folder itself or system folders/subfolders like Program files / windows etc. 

20 minutes ago, dakotad said:

no but im installing vortex but have a question on it should i down load it on the drive my games are on?

you can install it anywhere, after choosing skyrim you can recuperate your mod folder from nmm and it will import all your old mods, you still gotta install them but vortex is a 100 times more useable and faster than nmm you can install in any order and choose which mod overwrite the other in case of conflict. Loot is also built in and runs automatically.

12 minutes ago, audhol said:

you can install it anywhere, after choosing skyrim you can recuperate your mod folder from nmm and it will import all your old mods, you still gotta install them but vortex is a 100 times more useable and faster than nmm you can install in any order and choose which mod overwrite the other in case of conflict. Loot is also built in and runs automatically.

cool thanks

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

did make one change to the script in 0.595 but it's mostly to fix log spam on new games. But try it anyway. 

I've tested 0.595. Still absolutely dead RND belly scaling. I've even restarted interfaces and toggled on/off buttons, saved/reloaded, waited till starving, then filled belly again... Nothing. 
And I've not tested yet, but I suspect that cum inflation through mouth can be dead too. Will post results later.
Could it all be connected with Baka's version of "Fill Her Up"? Cause I have nothing more SLIFfifyed.

Update: Mouth cum inflation is working good actually.

grr monoman can you please post where to see how to install the papyrus  cause 9 hours later i am still fighting this        lol never mind got it i got mad and hand installed it.    lol only thing is now i dont wanna play 

New wheel menu is mindblowing. It's like SL Fame one, but actually useful.

7 hours ago, dakotad said:

Small hack for Vortex. You can install mods in two ways with it

1. Nexus download. The button there invokes Vortex in itself and you normally don't have to worry about a thing

2. Manual download. This is for mods where you have to install the archive yourself. And this is where the small hack is useful - download your mods into Vortex staging folder. This will allow you to view the mod in the list immediately and it will stay even if you uninstall it (unless you remove it and the archive)

Vortex staging folder is per game and you can see it in the settings.

@Monoman1

How do I make bikini armors work? I've added the keyword but .. well, nothing happens, SLS doesn't recognize anything. MCM states "need to bui;d the list first" but the button is grayed out.

I did the edit in a slightly different way that a direct armor edit, though. I created a separate ESP, added SL and armor mod to its masters and then added keyword in this new ESP as an overriding for to the armor entry. In essence it's the same, just without modifying original armor mod (with the downside of an additional ESP though). Just in case, I've checked that direct armor mod ESP edits also have the same results (i.e. no results).

Using the latest SLS (.594)

10 hours ago, Operand said:

How do I make bikini armors work?

Nothing special about it. Add keyword. Make sure armor mod is loaded after SLS. ReEquip armor because only equips/unequips count. Also make sure no other mod is overriding your overrides and removing the keyword. 

5 hours ago, Crota said:

I'd love to have the option to change the bikini and magic curse tattoos to specific ones like in Devious Followers where they let you change the Whore armor.

Just a thought ?

You can already do this. Replace texture and if it needs to be assigned to a different overlay area (body -> head etc) there are options in the mcm to do that.