8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I've no idea then. Maybe try a new game and see if it's the same. 

I have the same location not known pop up issue actually, but it's been happening since I installed the mod so I didn't realize it was a bug rather then just odd. When I go to pay the toll either cash or 'other' I get the little window pop up. I don't have any city overhauls, and it happens in every gated city. Cities are marked as themselves (ie. My location: Whiterun) but 'location is in' field is unknown. Curfew is on, toll evasion is off. Licenses are also off. I do not use Slaverun.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

It's probably for DCLs cum inflation? What other body scaling is there in DCL?

Cum inflation and arousal based body changes (which are deactivated in newer DCL versions, because... issues)

My greatest issue with DCL body inflation was with NDUN+DCL, that combo caused regular CTD (even with deactivated DCL body inflations). The SLIF patch was already too old anyways. I just want to warn that some SILF patches overwrite MCM sliders, thus can revert a MCM back to an earlier version of the mod. I don't think that's the case with DCL, but if the dcur_clocktickScript got updated it would be reverted to an older version with SLIF patch.

Maybe it does.

I doubt that ^^

This is just to check if it stops DCL closing your PCs mouth. If you don't use DCLs body scaling then it should be fine to use....?

For my newest experiment DCL had to go again. Main reason why I used DCL was to see how my base Setup reacts to it, because DCL will be back as soon as it has DDc support.

Just saw your comment about DCL affecting facial expressions and now I'm curious how my new setup works out in that regard.

I saw some conflict with facial expressions on my last setup with DCL, but I couldn't say if it's DCL or any other mod that likes to modify the expresssions.

(so far it looks good, but only played for a few hours and everything new looks good and shiny ^^, if it doesn't CTD in the first 20 hours or just causes clusterfuck right away)

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try this please: dcur_clocktickScript.pex

For cursed loot 8.5. Note that SLIF has an overwrite patch for this file. (If you use SLIF)

Adds check !IsMouthOpen() at SetExpression And ClearExpression

Superficially it appears to work from a new game (left my character idling mouth open for 10 minutes, previously it closed after ~5 seconds), even when running with the shame affect (character covers herself and the mouth remains opens).

I tried running my existing save, not sure how scripts actually get refreshed in a running game but I still noticed the issue there (may have to lookup the clean save procedure, normally I just start a new game).
I have SLIF, but I guess I don't have any patches for it and DCL (I have DCL inflation disabled, never been an issue).

54 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I have the same location not known pop up issue actually, but it's been happening since I installed the mod so I didn't realize it was a bug rather then just odd. When I go to pay the toll either cash or 'other' I get the little window pop up. I don't have any city overhauls, and it happens in every gated city. Cities are marked as themselves (ie. My location: Whiterun) but 'location is in' field is unknown. Curfew is on, toll evasion is off. Licenses are also off. I do not use Slaverun.

Ok so I now think this is harmless (if a bit annoying). Basically when you pay the toll it tries to flag you as having paid the toll in that specific city so that you're not harassed on returning. But with toll evasion off - city tracking is turned off but paying the toll still tries to flag you as having paid to toll dodging but fails because your location is not known. 

16 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

Superficially it appears to work from a new game (left my character idling mouth open for 10 minutes, previously it closed after ~5 seconds),

Yea seemed to work for me too. 

Now I just need to track down whatever other mod is messing it up in my load order. 

Ok so I now think this is harmless (if a bit annoying). Basically when you pay the toll it tries to flag you as having paid the toll in that specific city so that you're not harassed on returning. But with toll evasion off - city tracking is turned off but paying the toll still tries to flag you as having paid to toll dodging but fails because your location is not known. 

Ah! Yeah, harmless but annoying has been my experience but it's good to know what's causing it. I turned it off because I don't really have any way to exit the city to evade the toll, but I'm thinking I'll turn it back on just to avoid the pop up, so thanks for tracking that down.

Just rebuilt my game and was checking  if my mod list was work correctly. Been hacking away at my enb but came across a few things.

First off, The guard comments are gold. Heard a female guard in windhelm that was really cool. I don't know if it was recorded that way of because the guard was walking away. Her second comment sounded like she said it under her breath. ?

But...... I noticed my shortcut for the open mouth had stopped working and discovered the menu wheel. A lot  cool options to try out, except....

1. I use a smp version of Halo's tongue,  2 favorite tongue hot keyed.    keypress - open month - keypress - smp tongue.  quick and almost seemless.  At least it was....

(whiny voice asking for a open mouth dedicated hotkey)

2.  * might not be related since I'm testing a bunch of new mods...but  I noticed  my pc had a  dragur debuff in effect even though  my pc was at 0.0 inflation, hmm,  so I reset the actor and thought that's weird.  I think I briefly saw something on the menu wheel that might related, but I haven't check it out.

anyway, great work

7 hours ago, deadlydawn said:

I tried updating the tongue in nifskope, I moved the Z up but it didn't appear to have any impact in game. Is there another step after setting the z. applying the transfrom (I see it move in nifskope), and then saving the file?

I think its far easier to do in outfit studio, you can import the head nif as reference at the same time as the tongue move the tongue to where you want then delete the head before overwriting.

13 hours ago, Joe_Oni said:

whiny voice asking for a open mouth dedicated hotkey

Since you asked nicely I might add it back in. But it will be unbound by default. 

I'm also (most likely) going to add a 'Last action' button to the main menu of the wheel so you can do whatever you did last time and (maybe) a favorite button as well that you can define in the mcm. 

13 hours ago, Joe_Oni said:

I use a smp version of Halo's tongue

Link please?

Do they move around? :S

If so, are they... 'spazzy'?

Floppy tongues might be nice for ahegao face. 

12 hours ago, deadlydawn said:

I tried updating the tongue in nifskope, I moved the Z up but it didn't appear to have any impact in game. Is there another step after setting the z. applying the transfrom (I see it move in nifskope), and then saving the file?

Are you using the meshes from SLS or some other?

I had the same trouble with the original meshes in the forum post here. But transforming worked for me with the download from halos website.  

Might be easier in the long run to use outfit studio like audhol suggested. 

Okay, I'm flummoxed. I downloaded the original tongues mod from halos website, let it overwrite the survival tongues, disabled its esp, and now the survival tongue option is working perfectly. I ran it through CAO since I'm on SE, and things seem to be working happily.

13 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

Okay, I'm flummoxed. I downloaded the original tongues mod from halos website, let it overwrite the survival tongues, disabled its esp, and now the survival tongue option is working perfectly. I ran it through CAO since I'm on SE, and things seem to be working happily.

Ha. Well like I said I had to adjust the tongues down for SLS as I think Halos tongues were designed for closed mouth. Guess the height just suited you. 

I've added 'Devious drowning' effect to the next version of SLS. Swimming for anything other than a very short period of time (maybe 1 or 2 seconds depending on your stamina & health) while wearing heavy bondage is absolutely deadly now. Besides being 'immersive' it's mostly to encourage you to use roads and go through towns and thus suffer the harassment from guards/enforcers/npcs/creatures etc instead of.... magically swimming around them with your arms tied up. 

Obviously it's not going to suit every situation so it'll be toggleable. 

All this work has inspired me to try my hand at making a mod.
I have some ideas, but want something to cut my teeth on something first.
I had a simple idea for an addition where when in the kennel your follower won't stay and instead "head to the inn".

Of course with devious followers this means the inn's fee will be added to your tab.

I'd like the follower to enter first to get in a little taunting over your situation.

I assume the easiest way to accomplish this would be to have the follower walk to the kennel exit and then disable the follower.
Is it safe to just disable the follower like this, or is there a better way to simulate them being gone?

10 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

All this work has inspired me to try my hand at making a mod.
I have some ideas, but want something to cut my teeth on something first.
I had a simple idea for an addition where when in the kennel your follower won't stay and instead "head to the inn".

Of course with devious followers this means the inn's fee will be added to your tab.

I'd like the follower to enter first to get in a little taunting over your situation.

I assume the easiest way to accomplish this would be to have the follower walk to the kennel exit and then disable the follower.
Is it safe to just disable the follower like this, or is there a better way to simulate them being gone?

I think this should already happen. Sort of.

When you enter your follower says "Yea, i'm not staying here" and 'leaves to the inn'. After which they get their lives back but chances are you didn't get the 6 hours sleep you need (while getting fucked) to get your willpower back. 

But there's no taunting or anything from them. 

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think this should already happen. Sort of.

When you enter your follower says "Yea, i'm not staying here" and 'leaves to the inn'. After which they get their lives back but chances are you didn't get the 6 hours sleep you need (while getting fucked) to get your willpower back. 

But there's no taunting or anything from them. 

Is there a way to force trigger the guard sending the character to the kennel (maybe from the console?)

4 minutes ago, deadlydawn said:

Is there a way to force trigger the guard sending the character to the kennel (maybe from the console?)

Not from console but there's a modevent you can call I believe. Probably in the API script. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184293545@N03/50136908663/in/photostream/

they need a bit of adjusting but I haven't seen them spaz. They come with two versions open mouth and not, but the mouth doesn't stay open all the time

clonereal/realclone smp edit

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34999278

*the original mod by fafcf09, scripts by Athstai, port by mortenhoward and a retexture by xuniana (both on this site)

On 7/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, Monoman1 said:

You need to check that this isn't something that's been baked into your save by bad load order. 

Do you use LOOT? Load SLS after simply knock at least. Start a new game and check again. If it works then the issue is baked into your game and you'll have to new game/clean save. 

It seems that it was 'baked' into the save like you said. It's working properly now, Thank you!

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Obviously it's not going to suit every situation so it'll be toggleable. 

Presumably, you'll be dead quite a few of the times you think it should have been toggled off.

How does it interact with defeat mods that use a perma-essential player?

I like the immersive logic of this, but it's one of those Skyrim things where you think, "this is probably going to cause a lot of trouble."

Would you also extend this to characters who lack limbs? What limbs would need to be missing? A sliding scale of the limit to swimming time?

It will seem particularly awkward if there's any temptation to use it to cross a river where sometimes you get a little bit of swim-time, but mostly you are wading, and if that swim time is just a bit too much you die. Or you get out of the water, and script lag kills you several seconds later.

Now I think about it, this mechanic sounds like the implementation would be changing the wrong thing.

It shouldn't be changing the existing drowning mechanic, it should be changing the swimming mechanic.

As Skyrim already has a drowning mechanic, that is how you should die.

Characters who are in heavy bondage (or heavy chains) should simply sink like a rock, limiting their access to air, but not causing death in two seconds of swimming.

If you can hold your breath long enough to cross the river, then you're fine, but you probably can't cross Solitude bay that way.

There are devices that might impact your ability to hold your breath. A ring gag for example, or possibly a corset, but not wearing a yoke.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Now I think about it, this mechanic sounds like the implementation would be changing the wrong thing.

While I'd kind of agree. How do you make the player sink? Without taking control away too. Seems impossible to my knowledge. 

Scenario: You're in just waist high water and your arms are tied. If you were to lose your footing in these circumstances you'd find it very difficult to regain control I feel. This is really the only thing I'm trying to emulate here. You can't really swim with your arms tied so really you've lost control. Rapid loss of stamina and then health is the only way I can think of to represent this loss of control. 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

How does it interact with defeat mods that use a perma-essential player?

Yea that might be a problem. Hopefully defeat will just proc as normal. Eg you washed up on shore unconscious, were captured and sent to auction. 

I'll have to test if the 'stop swimming' triggers will capture that - (frostfalls stop swimming event which is slow and animation events LeftFoot/RightFoot which were very fast in my testing, depending on script lag as you say).

But what will happen I think is people just won't take the risk and just take a more sensible path. 

Or just toggle it off of course.