2 hours ago, audhol said:

the bend over anim cut up,

Think the files are a bit mixed up though. Or maybe I mixed them up. Who knows. 

Can you check in game, when your character is bent over. Has the top of the left butt collapsed a little or is it just me? Might just be my body. Super close-up shot ahoy!

Spoiler

20200709112906_1.jpg.b9950746d42a92e13c97a2433877798f.jpg

Also. Could the 'get up' animation be speed up a little pretty please? 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm possibly. But going freecam and clicking the player still says '14' in the console so if it is then it seems like it's something internal and not something that's going to be available for me to use.

Does equipping items to NPCs not work in that free camera either?

As I understand it, the free cam is the player controls wired to a dummy, which is used as the camera target with the regular camera in first-person.

There's a lot written about the original experimental process of getting this to work, and experiments in redirecting player controls to puppet NPCs.

You can find it if you look about. There might be information about the equip issue there.

I think I have some notes on web resources, but would have to hunt them up.

Of course, there still may not be any useful information.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Did you have the 4 different ones at least?

Yup.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Is the clipping on all or just one particular?

Aaah. It's hard to say with all the wiggling ;) but I think it's in the twerking and BJ animations. Wherever she's bent over grabbing her ankles. Might be that the base of the spine is twisted in an odd fashion? 

Btw I'm not sure the twerking animation works. Specifically the part where she bends her knees and moves her ass about. I think you need more like this

giphy.gif.6288cfa335f5bcc6d312de05bd744f0c.gif 

But that would mean lots of small rapid and speedy movement. I think speed is key. It's got to be fast enough to let HDT eh... 'do it's thing'.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Does equipping items to NPCs not work in that free camera either?

Yes. Confirmed EquipItem does equip stuff visually on Npcs in freecam. So seems you're on the right track. 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Of course, there still may not be any useful information.

99% of the time I find googling any, even semi-complex, issue with skyrim leads to a list of unrelated nonsense (basic troubleshooting problems). 

(It's a waste of time, generally)

Edit: Tried to capture this dummy actor in an alias. No luck. Makes sense that it wouldn't work though. 

58 minutes ago, audhol said:

same thing but with 1 extra frame between twerks maybe better for loose .xmls and larger bums.

Seems to run fine for me. Still seeing that weirdness in the top of the left butt-cheek though. I wonder is it because you're using an SE SMP type skeleton....

Spoiler

20200709164059_1.jpg.1cce2b016200daf3b7f51094c7661fb3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Still seeing that weirdness in the top of the left butt-cheek though

mmm I did check on mine and didnt see anything, maybee your right about the skeleton. However i dont think the twerking goes with the ankle grabbing. I think im gonna redo it with her keeping her hand on the floor all the time and leave the other one with the ankles and no twerking. Being less bent over might fix the butt cheek anomaly too. Ill post a vid when its done.

7 minutes ago, audhol said:

mmm I did check on mine and didnt see anything, maybee your right about the skeleton. However i dont think the twerking goes with the ankle grabbing. I think im gonna redo it with her keeping her hand on the floor all the time and leave the other one with the ankles and no twerking. Being less bent over might fix the butt cheek anomaly too. Ill post a vid when its done.

Or hands on knees with the back arched slightly possibly. Just throwing it out there. Don't know how it'd look/work or if the eh 'goods would be on display' etc. 

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Current progres, any thoughts?

First of all, thanks for your contribution to this mod.  I'm sure it'll make a fine addition to it.  In my opinion, I don't really understand why body has to move so much.  Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this twerking animation supposed to be degrading for the player ?  The way I see it, it's a bit fast, which suggests the player isn't really a "victim" in the animation, but somehow enjoys it.  I'd like to hear other peoples feedback on this but I think slowing down the legs movements and bending the upper body a bit less could help ;)

22 minutes ago, mangalo said:

The way I see it, it's a bit fast, which suggests the player isn't really a "victim" in the animation, but somehow enjoys it.

This is part 2 of an idle triggered when you select bend over from the new wheel system monoman is making, The point of doing it is that your character wants to be spanked so she is showing her ass and encouraging people to cum give her a spank, it is meant to be provocative so no in this instance the p.c. is not a victim. There is an alternative idle that can trigger which is far more submissive and slow paced. Still I agree the pacing is not perfect and I appreciate your feedback, I'll look at making the other submissive one perhaps more victim/forced style.

3 hours ago, audhol said:

Looks pretty good to me. If I had any suggestion for improvement (but it's minor really) would be to rotate the ass clockwise and counter-clockwise very slightly maybe. 

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this twerking animation supposed to be degrading for the player ? 

Twerking is meant to be fast. 

Animation might be used to:

1) invite spanks

2) Ask for a blowjob

3) Ask for sex

4) Ask for 3p?

5) Use in some humiliation demand.

So I think I've managed to retrofit the licence system with instancing licences which means it should catch and react to RemoveAllItems() now. It seems to be able to recover from these events now. 

Previously it would hang the system when the licence ObjRefs were destroyed by another mod. 

3 hours ago, audhol said:

There's no question that you're getting better at this quickly. I think you'll look back at these in six-months and you will think they're terrible, but users will still be happy.

I'm kind of excited to think what those future animations are going to be like, and keen to see what appears between now and then.

44 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Twerking is meant to be fast. 

There are nice animations by Gunslicer already that do slow moves. Several.

I don't mean to say you should use slow animations, just that there's probably no need to remake them if you want them.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's no question that you're getting better at this quickly. I think you'll look back at these in six-months and you will think they're terrible, but users will still be happy.

I'm kind of excited to think what those future animations are going to be like, and keen to see what appears between now and then.

Thank you, I appreciate it, I've been pleasantly surprised by the constructive criticism and zero negativity my anims have received. I think I would have given up a long time ago without it.

O.K. I redone it again and I'm quite happy with the result, it's gonna take a big pretty please for me to change it again (I think it's v23) Also added the @Monoman1 twirly bum!

I know I promised the kneeling anim next but first I want to learn how to import and export other objects into blender, that is if you've got a space on your action wheel for "blowjob training!

I would try out the newest version of Sexlab Survival but can't due to the repeating "Your version of papyrus is not up to date!" :(.  God I wish there was a way to turn that off ?!  I wonder if it's the mod or the papyrus program itself that's giving the message ??  The last version I was able to use without it doing that was 0.581.  I like all of your mods besides that one issue though.  Thank you for all your work :D.  They do have nice features to them.