1 hour ago, SkyTem said:

I would try out the newest version of Sexlab Survival but can't due to the repeating "Your version of papyrus is not up to date!" :(.  God I wish there was a way to turn that off ?!  I wonder if it's the mod or the papyrus program itself that's giving the message ??  The last version I was able to use without it doing that was 0.581.  I like all of your mods besides that one issue though.  Thank you for all your work :D.  They do have nice features to them.

Not to be a smart ass but the mod says this because PapyrusUtil is not the right version

Q. The mod says my PapyrusUtil is out of date?

A. See this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2967886

If this is SE then you'd have to ask in the SE thread. I know next to nothing about SE. But from the thread it does not appear to be an issue for people. 

Ah ok I'll try moving my PapyrusUtil to the very bottom in the mod load order and see if that works "hadn't read that post before you gave me the link :D".  I'm using the Skyrim LE version btw.  Sorry to bombard you with so many messages today :).  Take care out there and see ya later.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

bikini curse/trigger etc. 

That's going to be so nice for figuring out which bikini-adding mod still needs a tag.  I don't even know at this point how many mods I have that use Nise's bikini meshes as a resource but have their own armor items.

10 hours ago, audhol said:

O.K. I redone it again and I'm quite happy with the result, it's gonna take a big pretty please for me to change it again (I think it's v23) Also added the @Monoman1 twirly bum!

I know I promised the kneeling anim next but first I want to learn how to import and export other objects into blender, that is if you've got a space on your action wheel for "blowjob training!

it's jiggilicious.   oh by the way NICE work.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Depends on how you expect it to work. What do you want from it?

You know where you're heading with this right? :) 

This is what I think I'd implement with the asset availability you have now.

Maybe it will give some ideas?

Spoiler

Three levels of blowjob enticement:

1) Basic - always available - chance of success highly dependent on pre-existing NPC arousal.

2) Experienced - requires blowjob experience - increases NPC arousal somewhat - better chance of success overall.

3) Expert - requires substantially more blowjob experience. - increases NPC arousal substantially - usually successful.

Blowjob experience:

an abstract value that increases each time you:

• attempt a blowjob enticement
  • begin a blowjob as a result of enticement
  • take part in any sex scene tagged oral with mouth open
  • receive blowjob training from a cock-owning "trainer" via dialog, which triggers an enticement, followed by a certain blowjob
  • receive blowjob training from a cockless "trainer" via dialog, which triggers a demo enticement from the trainer, follower by PC copying, and dialog where marks are given by trainer. Dialog should be somewhat amusing.

Assign available enticement animations into the three categories, so you can support an arbitrary number of animations, but you need at least three for it to be obvious there's a difference, but no reason a low level enticement can't also be available in a higher category.

e.g.

Basic enticement:

a) get on knees and open mouth.

Experienced enticement:

a) as above, plus stick out tongue

b) as per (a) with but with blowjob gesture

c) standing version of open mouth, stick out tongue and gesture

Expert enticement: as above, plus twerking;

a) get on knees and open mouth, stick out tongue and make gesture

b) standing open mouth, stick out tongue and make gesture

c) standing twerking

d) standing slow gyrate with open mouth and tongue

It doesn't matter what animation is played, the impact it has on the NPC and the likely result depends on skill level.

But...

An experienced or above PCs can repeat the enticement, adding arousal each time until the NPC cracks.

A PC with basic experience cannot repeat until a cooldown expires.

NPC under cursor:

While enticements may work on any observing NPC, the PC gets a bonus against the NPC under the cursor.

Blowjob Training dialogs

The PC may petition a male or female NPC to train them; these NPCs need to be in the trainer faction.

The player may add them to this faction via Tes5Edit or console. Adding via MCM - maybe if there's time/space.

Some NPCs should be added by default or soft-dep: Slaverun slavers, Catherine Chauvin from ToH, Nazeem, Belethor, Madenach, Siddgeir, and most vanilla tavern wenches. Probably some other storekeepers too.

With a male, open's with a topic something like...

Spoiler

"Can you teach me how to worship your cock?" or "Make me a better slut please sir."

"When I'm done with a bitch, she knows how to please a man. You can rely on it."

"Why don't you have a try, and I'll give you some pointers? But it will cost you."

"I don't train whores for free." 

Initiates the training...

Afterwards...

"Careful with the teeth there sweets, or I might have to knock them out."

"Not bad. You've got potential to be a half-decent whore."

"Not bad slut. Maybe you need to practice that again? If you have the gold. I don't train for free."

"Yeah. I'd pay for that. Too bad that you're paying me eh?"

or something funny, I'm not giving this much thought...

With a female, the dialogs would go a little differently, but Catherine Chauvin's dialog in ToH is a good template here, as she is moderately insane.

The training always costs money from females.

The training can be had for free from various males. Slaverun masters, for example, will train slaves for free.

Some males will charge ... shop keepers of course, and possibly others.

The skill gain from training could be variable, could depend on the trainer, or the amount paid, or be random, or simply be fixed.

It might depend on how badly cum addicted you are... High addiction makes training easier.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Revised status menu.

Why is your character always so dirty?????

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Amazing! Mesmerizing ?

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

it's jiggilicious.   oh by the way NICE work.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Loving the jiggles btw :)

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Depends on how you expect it to work. What do you want from it?

I read Lupines idea and I like bits of it but I dont want another gold eating mechanic, my idea would be....

Spoiler

I think this could be a way to block creature sex on debut, you already debuff slso on low skill so how about debuffing it more so it would be almost impossible to make a man cum and the p.c. would refuse to touch an animal cock. You know that crazy woman in riverwood? "I saw a dragon. I did I did saw a dragon" If you talk to her she might say,

"you know people think I'm just a crazy old woman but I know the secret to a man's wallet is through his cock, you wanna make some coin girly your gonna have to learn how to drink juice but be careful that stuff is addictive" 

she gives p.c. a fake cock and tells her to practice on it, trigger anim of beginner cock sucking maybee with commentary from crazy woman.

"you'll soon get it my dear, come back and see me when you've made 5 men cum in your mouth and Ill tell you more secrets"

Selecting the train blowjob would raise your experience by the same amount as achieving client orgasm in slso, doing it in public might train quicker but a greater risk of spanking and whore fame.

Going back to see her after 5 men gives the line,

"you know having a faithful hound following you around can save the life of a pretty young girl" she gives doggy dildo and you have unlocked train dog blowjob which gives 1 point of corruption each time but cant do it for real until maybee 10 points (bit long doing same anim 10 times maybe 5?)

you see where this is going right, after you made 5 dogs cum,

"your feet must be so sore in those heels, you know it's much easier to travel on horseback"

This could be fleshed out i.e. advanced blowjob training before doggy or squashed down i.e. she gives all three traing cocks straight away.

This is just an idea I had that would also hold back the creature sex from early game, I'll try to make an anim with fake cock and you can use it or not how you like.

Edit

Got a reply from SLACS the next release (0.3.1) will contain patches for SLS and BIS you shouldnt have to do anything your end but if people use SLACS they will have twice the cum on skin at max compared to sexlab!

twerking.hkx

26 minutes ago, audhol said:

but I dont want another gold eating mechanic, my idea would be....

Non-gold consuming paths were already in there if you look carefully; as was the idea of free training.

However, the idea of a quest-driven, rather than scene-driven approach is also nice.

That's definitely another way to approach it.

The fake cock aspect is certainly something fresh and different.

It should fit with the SLS atmosphere and dialog style though. The old woman in the examples above is a little ... kind and helpful ... for an SLS NPC.

A potential issue with the specific mechanics suggested is that messing with SLSO is ... brittle, and also a shared resource.

SLSO can change, and has patches against it that you could conflict with.

You can't predict what mod might decide to mess with enjoyment or arousal, or other stats.

Personally, I already have problems with SLSO scenes going for near-infinity due to chained scenes that zero out the participant's arousal after the first scene.

I think this can be fixed in SLAX, but vanilla SLSO users won't get that.

There are probably other ways to get good training mechanics. I'm not at all sure I want the ability to add enjoyment to male NPC's crippled, as it is already frequently a nuisance, and there is integration with SexLab skills for that too. It's sort of "done" as it is, and IMHO, needs dialing back, not making worse.

As for the PC being reluctant to touch animals at first ... I love the idea of it, but there are mods that are going to conflict with that and others that are simply going to trample all over it. How is the PC going to complete the Pony Game in DF? Or progress at all in Slaverun?

Logically, it's only the SLS fondle mechanic that should be restricted, otherwise there will be conflicts.

I think there is a definite gameplay benefit to gating the better entice options until you have some experience - somehow - however you get it.

It gives a kind of reward for putting in the time to unlock that content, even if your character also suffers some significant drawbacks because of it.

That's something that really only impacts SLS, so it's safe to do.

14 minutes ago, audhol said:

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

How does it look with HDT instead of SMP?

Or is the video not SMP at all?

It will be interesting to see it on a different figure too. The physics will probably make more difference on some Bodyslide setups than others.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Non-gold consuming paths were already in there if you look carefully; as was the idea of free training.

Yes sorry I did look at what I posted after and thought it sounded a bit harsh towards you. I just meant it to be a different idea from yours.

Your free training would hook in nicely though "hey whore stop stuffing that fake cock in your mouth, I'll let you train on this for free"

Could be a force greet if you train in public activating oral rape scene?

Poor monoman gonna get soooo fed up of these ideas!

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

A potential issue is that messing with SLSO is ... brittle

Maybe i misunderstood, but doesnt SLS debuff your stamina in SLSO scenes? I just meant to increase this debuff so you got no chance of giving bonus enjoyment. (I always use modifier 1 so orgasm is achieved through bonus more than arousal)

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The old woman in the examples above is a little ... kind and helpful ... for an SLS NPC.

Yeah I kind of imagined her as someone who had lived the life of SLS as the p.c. will and wanted to pass on her survival tips to someone else.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

How does it look with HDT instead of SMP?

Or is the video not SMP at all?

Yes the video is smp its that making the skirt flap, The first time I got the timing of the twerk just right to make the skirt flap and bum jiggle I was over the moon. I@M only on about 30 fps too so I think it will look better on a more powerfull pc. I posted the .hkx just above your reply, If you have the time at some point I would be gratefull if you could tell me how it looks with HDT.

32 minutes ago, audhol said:

doesnt SLS debuff your stamina in SLSO scenes?

I think, mainly, it buffs it, to give you more chance to use your skills.

Honestly, I have no idea about that, it's just a vague recollection.

The skooma you can be given before sex definitely helps with stamina though.

32 minutes ago, audhol said:

someone who had lived the life of SLS as the p.c

Given the state of my poor PC ... and she is (allegedly) the Dragonborn ... I'd imagine that most women who go down that path don't reach old age but die of disease, anal bleeding, skooma addiction, vampires, or are simply fucked to death by an over-excited horse. Just like you don't see a lot of old bandit slaves. I'm guessing they don't retire to a comfortable old age ... but who's to say? Your game can be however you like. It just might not work for everyone because it's something new.

Some meaningful quest content would be a new direction for SLS, but I'm pretty sure if there was an NPC who seemed to help you it would turn out to be a trap or con in the end :) 

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

NPC who seemed to help you it would turn out to be a trap or con in the end :) 

Ah ha I like your thinking that it's a trap to turn the dragonborn into a cock sucking skooma addicted horse loving whore.

Dismemberment: some other way to heal?

example: ur are in the middle of a dungeon, and loose ur arms, can't go back and going ahead without fighting is obv game-breaking...

having some portable cum troll bottle? make healing based on the quantity of cum swallowed instead of the quality(species)  (pc is often raped when out of arms or legs or both)? some sort of healing potion? just some ideas, hope for the improvement of this mechanics.

incredible mods as ever<3 ( and very nice animations above ^^)

12 hours ago, audhol said:

Why is your character always so dirty?????

Occupational hazard (testing licence expiry by waiting weeks)

Twerking with CBBE HDT + Mature Skin textures (which are really bad just below the ass unfortunately). Sorry it's not the best video at all. 

Also just noticed this one isn't sinking like the other one. Weird. 

Not sure what direction to go in with the whole 'begging for cock/blowjob training' thing yet. I'll have to think it over. Might release the next version without any of it for the moment. We'll see. 

@Monoman1 I'm using your SSE version of this mod. It's working great, especially since I enjoyed the LE version for a long time. 

Is there any potential support for Keep it Clean - Bathing as opposed to Bathing in Skyrim for either version of this mod? 

Keep it Clean has a bunch of on-the-go features that make it more functional in some areas than Bathing in Skyrim, can the effects of this mod be applied to that one as well?

On 7/10/2020 at 7:31 AM, Lupine00 said:

There are nice animations by Gunslicer already that do slow moves. Several.

I don't mean to say you should use slow animations, just that there's probably no need to remake them if you want them.

Damn just checked those out. Some of those could be perfect for SLS, all sorts of butt shaking (bent over super butt shake was my favorite). I thought the bent over super butt shake and twerking anims were pretty fast, they have hdt bounce too. Never knew that pack existed, thanks. 

@Monoman1If you haven't already, you should definitely check some of those anims out. 

2 hours ago, drunken toad said:

If you haven't already, you should definitely check some of those anims out. 

Any link to previews etc.

Any link to this pack even?

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Is there any potential support for Keep it Clean - Bathing as opposed to Bathing in Skyrim for either version of this mod? 

For what specifically? The only link from SLS to BiS (that I can think of) is the bathe button. And that hasn't been released yet. 

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

For what specifically? The only link from SLS to BiS (that I can think of) is the bathe button. And that hasn't been released yet. 

Oh, I thought there was a bathing feature for cum addiction that existed, where your character would refuse to bath once that occured (Thought that included BiS)

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Would definitely recommend checking his work out - this has become one of *the* sexy animated poses pack, and I believe it is past 240 poses so far based on the recent changelog.  You see his poses a lot in the screenshots threads - I'm not sure if there is an exhaustive preview post.

He has also been open to modders using his work with permission/attribution - Sexy Bandit Captives of the top of my head was allowed to package several of the poses for use as idles by the NPCs in that mod.  That mod used them a lot like this mod may want to - things like NPC prostitutes advertising their assets for other NPCs to trigger Sexlab scenes.  Probably best to contact him directly for that.

He does also have a small SLAL pack which he's adding to over time.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Twerking with CBBE HDT + Mature Skin textures (which are really bad just below the ass unfortunately). Sorry it's not the best video at all. 

Also just noticed this one isn't sinking like the other one. Weird. 

well it doesn't look as good as my vid, I don't know why maybe texture maybe hdt vs smp you should join the darkside and come to se !

I think the sinking is to do with the output script of blender that takes the position of the sole of the foot as ground level regardless of the actual height. I'm looking at options to change that but i'm slowly coming to realise that without 3dsmax i'm always gonna be playing catch up.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure what direction to go in with the whole 'begging for cock/blowjob training' thing yet. I'll have to think it over. Might release the next version without any of it for the moment. We'll see. 

look its your mod, its you that does the work, I know i've given you loads of suggestions and between me and lupine we've hijacked your support thread a bit. whatever you do I love SLS and will continue to use it as the basis of my playthrough whatever you decide to do. I saw you released loads on le (the vibration event on spank is a superb idea  and I cant wait for nomkaz to do his magic to try it out) If you can use some of my anims in your mod then great, if not it doe3snt matter you do what you think is best and with what time you have to work with.?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Where have you been the last year Monoman?

Gunslicer's poser, and more latterly SLAL pack have been the most notable thing happening in Skyrim animations for the last year.

I'm not saying that the other animators aren't doing good work, but they're doing SexLab scenes, which we already have thousands of, and Gunslicer did something completely different.

Another thing is the frequency of his updates... He's been consistent in adding new animations every week or two for a while now.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

He has also been open to modders using his work with permission/attribution - Sexy Bandit Captives of the top of my head was allowed to package several of the poses for use as idles by the NPCs in that mod.

As well as being enthusiastic about allowing use by mods, he did animations specifically for SexLab Disparity.

He also helped with suggestions on use for SLAX ... and though I haven't released anything along that line yet, I did do some work on it.