8 minutes ago, audhol said:

I struggle with speed, it either looks rushed or slow, I tried to go for sultry, If I redo the speed can you give your thoughts please?

If you upload a render or animatic. I don't want to FNIS my game, it takes ... ages ... and I'm at the limits of a non-XXL config.

I overflowed a while back and had to go to XXL, but I'm back off it again.

My suspicion is that XXL leads to less stable games due to memory use.

Regarding cum. The simplest solution would just to change the notification to 'you try your best to swallow it all but there's too much'. Simple/lazy. I've no urge at all really to revisit anything to do with the needs mods given its work multiplied by 3 for any change I make. And given how poorly the systems seem to work at present for anything except rnd. Maybe I'll look at it maybe i won't but my interest levels are low. If someone wants to do a patch thats fine by me. I await with bated breath.

Regarding sleep. Ill need to read it again but I will say that from personal experience doing night shifts that time of day is absolutely a factor. Maybe not while full of skooma but I wouldn't know about that ?

bikinis aren't a part of SLS...?

your previous suggestion; more ways to sell stolen goods

but pickpocketing doesn't belong in sls either?

?

I've already made some variable space and there are ways around it:arrays, delegation script etc but adds fiddley work. Moving features out would be more work. 

@audhol

Looks great but yea. A bit slow. Though I think you're going for the enticing (come and get it boys) look. 

53 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

you try your best to swallow it all but there's too much

That works if there is too much, but if your character is used to drinking from the horse-pipe, there's no way that a little dribble of human cum is going to be too much, right?

Especially after it still leaves her ravenous.

time of day is absolutely a factor

My personal experience of parenting, is that I can sleep at just about any chance I get, because I am just so tired all the time.

But time of day IS a factor in that, in that it factors into the main capping value along with tiredness.

Time of day and tiredness are one value, and the various environment factors are the other.

The result in the lowest (worst) of the two groups.

It's bed quality that is getting over-valued at the moment, and I can see why that was when you were just trying to punish improvised beds and sleeping in a cage, but that turns out to be a niche case unless you use SD+ all the time.

your previous suggestion; more ways to sell stolen goods

but pickpocketing doesn't belong in sls either?

The better pickpocketing rewards don't necessarily belong in SLS, or rather, don't need to be in it.

It's both a mechanic with problems (needs more ways to use it, and to be more fun generally, for it to be worthwhile)...

And a mechanic that isn't tightly bound into SLS dialogs.

Dialogs that are related to it aren't bound to your version of it, they don't need there to be extra loot.

Two sides of the same issue.

You could either make pickpocketing more bound into SLS, or you could push it into its own little mod and do some more there.

Something like a "Whore Choices" mod where you get bonuses to pickpocket after sex and such, and bonus loot, and you can sell to your pimp.

I'm sure you know which pieces are easiest to pull out, but if the pickpocketing was a mod by itself, there would be more incentive to make it stand alone as a good feature, rather than exist, as it does, as an attempt to offer a way to raise money for licenses that is both too risky and tiresome to use.

Compared to "low risk" prostitution, which is also somewhat entertaining to watch, pick pocketing is a lot of standing in a spot waiting for an NPC to turn around again while the guard isn't near. You find spots where you won't be observed by bystanders, and then you have to wait for an NPC to go into them. It's just how vanilla pickpocketing is ... not a huge amount of fun.

Spoiler

It's all very funny if you're so good you can steal their pants with people watching, but my character will have a skill of 1 and have to work up from there, or be struggling with a debuff from giant boobs, trauma, and pregnancy belly. Apparently, that's the life of a Nord woman, traumatized into near catatonia, pregnant and on drugs. It sounds like a story from Fox News.

I was just about avoiding the drug addiction despite the pre-sex doses until Treasure Hunter Whore equipped me with the auto-skooma-injecting clitoral piercings. That created a situation where the addiction is so deep, it's just easier to drink more skooma. It's only rarely necessary to visit a skooma den to work for bottles, and that's completely safe (ironically). The main drawback is "addicted are scum" which eats up money I need to pay my follower.

It seems like I have to take another deal every week or so to catch up, and they rarely get paid off. Willpower is a thing of the past, and breakfast starts with arousing a horse.

I expect that if I drop into gold control, it will be impossible to pay the inn-keeper bribes, and inns will no longer be a place I'm welcome any longer. At that point it will probably be time to accrue a lot of camping fatigue. If only the nice skooma den cat would let me sleep there like the other junkies.

Or maybe the bribes required will be less? Will have to see.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:
42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

you try your best to swallow it all but there's too much

That works if there is too much, but if your character is used to drinking from the horse-pipe, there's no way that a little dribble of human cum is going to be too much, right?

Especially after it still leaves her ravenous

Wouldnt it be possible just to simply apply a different overlay? maybee a custom overlays pack could be included with Oral1.dds just being a bit round the mouth and chin and oral two a bit more because you choose to spit and not dribble all down yourself so the belly would only get covered from vaginal. I know how to use gimp to play with .dds if its something you might use I can knock something up to test.

I'm playing with the timings in blender at the moment ( I can only do 15mins at a time, short attention span) so I will post a vid of alternate version for feedback.

26 minutes ago, audhol said:

almost double speed and extra twerking bonus at the end.

Imho it would be nicer/better fitting if, after bending over, she'd stop moving her torso and just put her hands against the legs, then stays a moment longer, maybe with twerking. Maybe that's just me, though, dunno.^^ Good work, though, thanks! :)

1 hour ago, audhol said:

almost double speed and extra twerking bonus at the end.

Speed is much better.

You could go on refining that forever in various ways, but it's looking nice to me.

I don't know if Monoman has any use for loops, but...

Could you make the twerky bit at the end into a loop (a separate anim), so it could be used with a poser mod, or for other ... purposes.

Basically, everything after she has bent over, including the blow-job offer, up to the end, looping smoothly?

I'm thinking that if SLS is installed, then I can rely on this idles being present for other things down the track.

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Basically, everything after she has bent over, including the blow-job offer, up to the end, looping smoothly?

Sure Thats exactly what Ive been doing with the other anims ive done for monoman, The first one she goes down to her knees then the last frame of that is both the first and last frame of the following beg for cock anims so he can patch any one on the end or just play a continuos cycle of them. Im just trying what Nazzzgull suggested of a calmer bent over with no JiggyJiggy and after that ill cut the bent down bit and loop it. Also started to make a cum retexture in gimp for oral1 and oral2 to only have  a bit of cum round mouth and chin, I was thinking maybee I could make a little spitting idle that triggers after sexlabs finnished together with the zazcumleakingmouth effect to simulate spitting it out cleanly and not all over chest/belly.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

or for other ... purposes

Methinks you already have a plan for it?

8 minutes ago, audhol said:

Like this?

I kinda feel bad for saying this, it feels a bit like you put too much effort into this one. ;) It looks great, but keep in mind this might happen rather often and is just a little thing, i think that's one of the cases where less=more. Depends a bit on how Monoman wants to implement it, but if it happens often, i'd prefer it simply shorter, honestly. In my opnion animations (or anything) that are a bit lengthy and get repeated often tend to become annoying, while short things stay enjoyable through many repetitions.

To be very explicit... imho: move arm from chin to leg at second 7, maybe 8. Stop entirely at second 20 or around. Ideally even shorten the entire thing to 15 seconds, but i wouldn't know what to strip myself so that's kinda impossible i guess. And ofc just my opinion, i don't really feel entitled to have a say in this at all, but since i plan to use it... i'd at least like to give my opinion. ;)

13 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Depends a bit on how Monoman wants to implement it, but if it happens often, i'd prefer it simply shorter

I get what your saying, Whatever im going to cut it the first time she grabs her ankles and then make part 2 a loop like lupine asked for so maybe it could end up like the beg for cock  anims ive done, in that theres a short intro then a choice of idles that follow on from that that can loop on themselves or into each other. I dont know either if monoman wants to do that or just a short bending over like you say. I agree if its long and always the same its gonna get boring but if theres maybe 4 or 5 variations it should keep it fresh.

All depends on how it is to be used. If for example it is to invite Npcs to spank your ass then the longer the better probably (within reason). With the 'Bend over' option changing to 'Stand up' to stop the interaction. 

But I've no concrete ideas on how it should be used right now. Open to suggestions. 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Methinks you already have a plan for it?

I suspect you are right ;)

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

All depends on how it is to be used. If for example it is to invite Npcs to spank your ass then the longer the better probably (within reason). With the 'Bend over' option changing to 'Stand up' to stop the interaction. 

But I've no concrete ideas on how it should be used right now. Open to suggestions. 

I suspect you are right ;)

Oh! Uh... yes. For that case, sounds about right. For some reason i thaught it was for inspection or something like that. I dunno what made me think that, a brainfart got stuck?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

But I've no concrete ideas on how it should be used right now. Open to suggestions

if I cut it and do looping idles like begging; then you are free to do as you wish? gives you options may be kneeling we could do the same, a base drop  down then different idles waiting for the event to kick in?

What do you think about the cum overlays idea and a spitting idle if you choose to spit? dont want to give you more work but it might work nicely for very little effort?

54 minutes ago, audhol said:

if I cut it and do looping idles like begging; then you are free to do as you wish? gives you options may be kneeling we could do the same, a base drop  down then different idles waiting for the event to kick in?

I guess, yes. 

Bend over, grab ankles. SNIP.

Then cue Idle1 or Idle2 or Idle3 etc

Or End -> turn around and stand up again. 

Gives people options if they want to reuse the animations for other purposes. 

56 minutes ago, audhol said:

What do you think about the cum overlays idea and a spitting idle if you choose to spit?

You mean if you choose not to swallow cum? Surely that should create an almighty mess on your characters face/chest?

But if you meant swallowing leaving less cum then I guess it's an alright idea. But I can foresee complications.... It won't be compatible with anything really. SL deals only with 6 layers of cum. ClearCum() would not remove it etc.

A Skyrimism I've rediscovered:

EquipItem(Whatever) does not update the model on the player in freecam mode..... Not until freecam is ended or something is manually equipped by the player (note calling EquipItem a second time does not help). This is a problem for equipping the tongues during SL scenes. Any solutions?

I've tried all the EquipItem functions and QueueNiNodeUpdate which was extra useless as it closes the mouth again without updating anything.

Starting to remember why I took a break from modding :(

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Any solutions?

My guess is that you aren't equipping the right actor.

In the freecam mode, it's possible that the player you see is not the player but a dummy.

So, you would need to equip the visual actor, not the real player?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But if you meant swallowing leaving less cum then I guess it's an alright idea. But I can foresee complications.... It won't be compatible with anything really. SL deals only with 6 layers of cum. ClearCum() would not remove it etc.

I think ... if you do have a minimal mouth-cum graphic, it should clear itself and not be considered anything to do with cum-layers, and that's fine.

If you swallow everything you would get no effective cum layers - which might even require SLS to remove some auto-added cum.

The mouth graphic shouldn't persist for more than a real minute, otherwise it will look silly and lose impact.

Maybe, a great use for TONGUE visuals is to stick out the tongue, then vanish the mouth cum!

Nom, nom!

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Actually. No there isn't. I've recently hit 'maximum script variable count' in the mcm script. There's ways around it but its fiddley stuff. 

As for your suggestions I still think you're in danger of complicating things so much that new people don't understand whats going on. Sometimes simpler is better. But I might add minimum cum layers/fill amount but I can't look at scripts atm to find out how difficult that'd be. 

I hear you there - hitting hard-coded maximums is definitely a thing we're getting used to in Skyrim.  Which I suppose just goes to show how far we've come in excess of what the original developers of both the game and these core mods thought would be a reasonable limit. :classic_tongue:

The blocking of addiction decay is the only thing in my post that is an actual problem - the other points were just random ideas that I thought might be cool but definitely not core to the feature (or worthy of precious MCM variable space).  A non-zero minimum amount to block decay may certainly help if it isn't too complicated. 

Perhaps another simpler way to achieve the same result would be for the presence of cum to not actually block addiction decay, but have the default values set up so that the presence of cum automatically overpowers decay and still advances addiction at a similar rate.  Then users like myself could adjust for a near-constant presence of a small amount of FHU cum by bumping up the decay rate a bit while hopefully not changing the way the feature works much for everyone else.

Of course I'd still keep cum addiction on without this change as it is a fun mechanic - would just require a bit more MCM menu babysitting to reset it every once in awhile or make an extra mental note to stop and completely empty FHU cum if I want addiction to not constantly increase.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe, a great use for TONGUE visuals is to stick out the tongue, then vanish the mouth cum!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You mean if you choose not to swallow cum? Surely that should create an almighty mess on your characters face/chest?

well im not sure choosing to spit means choosing to drool all over yourself, it could be spat out after or for larger loads dribbled away from the body. With FHU theres really no reason to see cum on the body after sexlab ends because its gone inside (apart from one bukake anim ive seen) You end up with a double dose at the moment (not from SLS its SLSO/FHU) one on the skin and one inside. My suggestion was simply to change the .dds in sexlab to ones with minimal cum around face/arse/pussy. 

SLS is not compatible with SLACS is it?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

My guess is that you aren't equipping the right actor.

Hmm possibly. But going freecam and clicking the player still says '14' in the console so if it is then it seems like it's something internal and not something that's going to be available for me to use. 

Right now I'm stuck with forcing 3rd person which is pretty annoying tbh. 

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I hear you there

Sure, Unblocking cum addiction decay while covered/filled with cum sounds reasonable. I'll add a toggle for that. 

4 hours ago, NoImNotOneOfYouThisPlaceIs said:

Any plans to upgrade for SGO 4 compatibility?

From github: and unfortunately for you not backwards compatible with Oldrim.

So... probably not....

1 hour ago, audhol said:

well im not sure choosing to spit means choosing to drool all over yourself, it could be spat out after or for larger loads dribbled away from the body. With FHU theres really no reason to see cum on the body after sexlab ends because its gone inside (apart from one bukake anim ive seen) You end up with a double dose at the moment (not from SLS its SLSO/FHU) one on the skin and one inside. My suggestion was simply to change the .dds in sexlab to ones with minimal cum around face/arse/pussy. 

Would your character ever get SL cum on her face then? By extension there shouldn't really be any cum on her ass/pussy either then as it's inside. So... remove cum layers completely?

I sort of encourage messiness in SLS with creature loyalty increasing for the number of layers.

And milk addict reduces lactacid decay substantially when covered in cum if you're having a hard time finding lactacid. 

I don't know about this. You can get cum texture packs that are just little dribbles which would fit peoples purposes. I thought about adding progression to SL cum overlays to make it seem like there's more than 6 layers - Order the sets from least amount of cum to most and keep progressing up when more cum added. Instead of the random thing we have now where a human can absolutely cover my character in cum but a horse produces only a splatter. But my time is limited. 

I'm going to leave this for now tbh. 

1 hour ago, audhol said:

SLS is not compatible with SLACS is it?

Aroused creatures?

What compatibility is needed?

42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Would your character ever get SL cum on her face then? By extension there shouldn't really be any cum on her ass/pussy either then as it's inside. So... remove cum layers completely?

I sort of encourage messiness in SLS with creature loyalty increasing for the number of layers.

And milk addict reduces lactacid decay substantially when covered in cum if you're having a hard time finding lactacid. 

I don't know about this. You can get cum texture packs that are just little dribbles which would fit peoples purposes. I thought about adding progression to SL cum overlays to make it seem like there's more than 6 layers - Order the sets from least amount of cum to most and keep progressing up when more cum added. Instead of the random thing we have now where a human can absolutely cover my character in cum but a horse produces only a splatter. But my time is limited. 

I'm going to leave this for now tbh. 

Yes I see your point, in that being covered in cum is part of the addiction, your probably right for each person to choose the textures that suit them.

SLACS= Sexlab Advanced Cum Stages, it adds 2 more layers to each slot of overlays so you have oral1 oral2 oral3 oral4 etc I tried it once with SLS on SE but the layers didnt show up as cum on skin in your mcm. I saw on the support of SLACS that the author wanted to make it compatible with SLS so maybee if it was the hard work would be done. 1 and 2 could be swallow with little mess and 3 and 4 could bit spit and very messy? 

Edit

posted query on SLACS support will let you know of results.