1 hour ago, spinachedog said:

Anyway we could get an MCM option to enable/disable/tweak amount for this?  Or where I could find it in the Creation Kit to change it in the mean time?  Just for characters that have one partner as a master.  Otherwise great stuff thanks!

Cum menu -> Cum replenish time

I looked into making a patch for Open Cities and apart from moving placed stuff, which is trivial, it would also require significant script rewrites which i am not willing to do right now.
So, now i am looking into how to get some of SLS features into OCS-based setup via other means.

For starters - the knocking on doors and people letting you in if you put on some restraints, and the possibilities of some random consequence - is there some other mod that does this?

Any chance we can get the other licenses to have options to be individually disabled or set to slaverun only, the way clothes already are? Would be nice to have weapons licenses, but not armor ones in general areas, or have licenses only be a thing in slaverun towns.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but the framework seems to be there, and you seem to be working on the mod again, so thought I'd ask.

I Think Bikini Curse Should have an option to forced a female to wear underwear (slot 49 and 56),

Or maybe an addition Curse for Woman Clothes Licenses?

As feminine issues, female player not wearing an underwear can be a problem (curse)? As Female should be wearing bra and panty off course.

Female not wearing Bra and Panty? Heeem....

I Used An Undies Mods that have a same slot as Devious Device Slot (49 and 56).

I hope it will be a good consideration for anyone not use an bikini Armor mods.

11 hours ago, Black714 said:

I Think Bikini Curse Should have an option to forced a female to wear underwear (slot 49 and 56),

Or maybe an addition Curse for Woman Clothes Licenses?

As feminine issues, female player not wearing an underwear can be a problem (curse)? As Female should be wearing bra and panty off course.

Female not wearing Bra and Panty? Heeem....

I Used An Undies Mods that have a same slot as Devious Device Slot (49 and 56).

I hope it will be a good consideration for anyone not use an bikini Armor mods.

Mostly I'm trying to get the pc to dress as slutty as possible. Putting underwear on seems like a step in the opposite direction

12 hours ago, dult said:

Any chance we can get the other licenses to have options to be individually disabled or set to slaverun only, the way clothes already are? Would be nice to have weapons licenses, but not armor ones in general areas, or have licenses only be a thing in slaverun towns.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but the framework seems to be there, and you seem to be working on the mod again, so thought I'd ask.

Not against it but I think its a dirty job. 

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. Plus probably fade tats unless you want them forever or have to remove them manually. 

Optionally you might be interested in a tweak that adds a couple of more options. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

i dont understand the mcm of the rape tatoo. all tatoos are excluded.  if i change that manually switch page it goes back to excluded.

24 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i dont understand the mcm of the rape tatoo. all tatoos are excluded.  if i change that manually switch page it goes back to excluded.

I think you need a tat database file. The mod has no idea which tattoos to apply so thats what this file does. Its somewhere in the thread posted by a user. 

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

you have to create a tattoo database for rape tats to work.

there indeed are some in the thread as Mononman1 said.

if you do create your own you only have to do it once.  also i would do it somewhere like the AS-LAL start cell.  

creating your own can be time consuming if you have a lot of tattoos for it to work with.

25 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

you have to create a tattoo database for rape tats to work.

there indeed are some in the thread as Mononman1 said.

if you do create your own you only have to do it once.  also i would do it somewhere like the AS-LAL start cell.  

creating your own can be time consuming if you have a lot of tattoos for it to work with.

is this the jcuser/settings.json file ? i have no idea what to do.

38 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

Don't install loads of tattoos you don't really need.

It makes things less bother with slave tats overall.

That way you won't end up with "floppy tits" across your back in six inch high letters unless you think that's neat.

In many ways tattoos would work better as a feature if carefully curated and selected, so the guard says: 

"Sure you can skip the toll Sweetroll ... if I can tattoo CUM SLUT across your face."

"Um... No."

"PROPERTY OF WHITERUN across your breasts?"

"Maybe not."

"How about SLAVE WHORE across your behind?"

"Alright sir."

Rather than something completely random, which produces results on a par with the SexLab approach of completely random sex scenes, that if you're really lucky might fit the gender of the partners involved.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Not sure I'm not at home right now but maybe someone else can help.

From what I remember though it goes into your documents folder rather than the skyrim game folder

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Rather than something completely random,

I'd want a paying salary for some of the things you suggest ?

wheres those updates for slax, DFC eh? Come on. Chop chop. ;)

also why should you, as a female, have any say in what goes where. You'll take it and like it sweetcheeks. (Tattoos and everything else ?)

Started using the per player level option for toll costs. It works fine the first time. If I level up, it does not change the toll cost. If I disable, leave MCM, and re-enable it also works fine. Doesn't seem to recalc the new player level. I find the per player level to be appropriately harsh. 

1 hour ago, Cerral said:

hello,

I have a bit of a strange problem: every time I fondle a horse, I get teleported to the last gate I used. Any idea what causes that?

Not a usual problem that I'm aware of

54 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Started using the per player level option for toll costs. It works fine the first time. If I level up, it does not change the toll cost. If I disable, leave MCM, and re-enable it also works fine. Doesn't seem to recalc the new player level. I find the per player level to be appropriately harsh. 

Toll cost is calculated on entering the city afair

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

it is saved in the documents and not in the game folder

in my case its documents/my games/skyrim/JCUser/rTats/settings (this is the config file for it)

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

for some the recalculate works fine and for others it seems to "stick" unless you do the MCM off and on again trick.

Tenri posted a patch file that works for some who have this problem (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2868175)

i have this issue and use that patch and it works for me.  (i use MO so i have it as a separate mod that is just below SLS in load order) it contains just 2 files.

28 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

it is saved in the documents and not in the game folder

in my case its documents/my games/skyrim/JCUser/rTats/settings (this is the config file for it)

for some the recalculate works fine and for others it seems to "stick" unless you do the MCM off and on again trick.

Tenri posted a patch file that works for some who have this problem (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2868175)

i have this issue and use that patch and it works for me.  (i use MO so i have it as a separate mod that is just below SLS in load order) it contains just 2 files.

in the rape tatoo mod there are the esp, some scripts and that rtatssettingstemplate jsonfile. there are no textures. so i have to install all the texture mods extra ? any list with links of them ?`in the settings list are more then 20 different tatmods listed. 

those textures which are not in the list i have to write them into that list, right ? buit if i dont want them disappear after a week (168hours)  i dont write them on the list,. for those i want them to be done by branding of doom, probably same story with settings list in documents ?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

wheres those updates for slax, DFC eh? Come on. Chop chop

Heh... I did the Sex Deal today. It's not much, just a couple of hours putting conditions on dialogs, but I much prefer playing the game anyway.

I also stopped male follower from giggling.

I meant to do more, but those damn pesky humans made it impossible.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

also why should you, as a female, have any say in what goes where. You'll take it and like it sweetcheeks. (Tattoos and everything else ?)

So funny Monoman, so funny. I laughed very hard.

But of course the reason for doing it is to ensure the tattoos are uniformly horrible and degrading.

After all, when it's random, you might just get a pretty butterfly on your ankle or something.

Hi, I'm struggling to get open mouth to function properly on SE.
I have separate orgasm se and a CAO converted survival v 0.595, but the open mouth option is not functioning.

I updated the SLSO scripts from SE with the same changes I found diffing the LE scripts, and it had no effect.

Using the Open Mouth wheel option had no effect, and the menu item remained at Open Mouth.
If I install the SE version of Better Blowjobs, the mouth opens double wide (and the Open Mouth option switches to Close Mouth), but after ~5 seconds or so the mouth resets to a more natural looking open width and the menu option reverts back to "Open Mouth" which will again cause the mouth to open double wide.
If I hit close mouth before it reverts, the mouth closes normally.

2 hours ago, deadlydawn said:

If I install the SE version of Better Blowjobs, the mouth opens double wide

Use the mod 'female facial animations' instead. Tongue heights are kind of set around the expressions in that mod and I find it's open mouth expression to be er... suitable for large equipment. Better blowjobs just looks wrong to me personally. 

Open mouth is very fragile. Any mod can mess it up by using an openly available papyrus function SetExpression(). Some mods seem to periodically set your characters expression for whatever reason (doesn't seem like it's something that's necessary to me but I've never worked on expressions extensively. I don't mind them setting the expression but doing it periodically seems OTT). I'm pretty sure cursed loot is one mod that set expressions periodically. But I am getting what you describe in my main profile but I don't use cursed loot. 

1. Open mouth.

2. Some seconds later mouth half closes.

3. some seconds after the mouth closes fully. 

But this is not the case when running SLS on it's own. Another mod is interfering. 

Unfortunately this is a matter of tracking down the mod in question and either:

A) asking the mod author to add compatibility (which I don't think is very difficult at all) or

B) patching it myself if it's something I can be bothered with. 

Open mouth uses Sexlabs own built in function OpenMouth() and IsMouthOpen() functions. So compatibility for other mods that set expressions is as simple as

If !Sexlab.IsMouthOpen()

PlayerRef.SetExression()

EndIf

And even if sexlab is not a dependency SLS sets a StorageUtil variable that can be read instead. And everyone is going to have PapyrusUtil. It's just too useful. 

I suspected the other mod might be Devious Body Alteration but after disabling it's 'mouth features' in the Mcm I'm still getting the above behavior but perhaps disabling the options isn't stopping the expression from being set. I'd have to examine the scripts. 

I would like to see randomness added to the Grace Period for Toll Evasion. Currently you know exactly how long you have.

This could be implemented several ways.

1. Being able to set a percentage chance that is checked every hour, like 5% or 10%. Seems like that would be a script though. But I may not understand what a script is, so maybe not.

2. Have a range you can set in the MCM with a minimum and maximum, and when you leave the mod randomly selects a number of hours that is hidden from the player. For instance you could set 5 - 36 hours, or 1 - 72 hours, etc.

This way you have to ask yourself: "sure I can likely be out for a bit and not get caught, but do I risk it?" Adds tension too, as the longer your outing is, the more likely you will get noticed.

33 minutes ago, EagleFive said:

I would like to see randomness added to the Grace Period for Toll Evasion. Currently you know exactly how long you have.

Yea maybe. But first I would like to overhaul the city toll evasion AI. It's too difficult to avoid getting caught at the moment that makes it not worth the risk. And I want people take the risk :D

Town (enforcer) evasion AI is a lot.... dumber and still, somehow, it's a lot more fun than city evasion.