5 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Can somebody describe what exactly makes this mod incompatible with Open Cities?

I made a patch for Open Cities, and everything seems to work fine so far.
The toll collectors are where they supposed to be, including their stuff like toll boxes, etc., and they stop me to make me pay and confiscate things.

Secret entrances to bypass main gates and interior<->exterior doors also seem to work (but i didn't check them all yet).

That being said, i am new to this mod, so i dont know if i missed something, so it would be nice to know what to watch for, and what to double check.
It also seems this mod contains some Navmesh changes - are those to allow NPCs walk somewhere where they didn't use to be able before?

could you share that patch please

7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

somebody describe what exactly makes this mod incompatible with Open Cities

Survival is probably 95% compatible with open cities. It's the in/not in city detection I'd be worried about. Which affects things like whether you skipped out on the toll, toll evasion, guard behaviours for weapons/armors equipped.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Survival is probably 95% compatible with open cities. It's the in/not in city detection I'd be worried about. Which affects things like whether you skipped out on the toll, toll evasion, guard behaviours for weapons/armors equipped.

Thank you.
So, if i get stopped by the toll guys, everything should work? (if its not too much trouble to answer, how do you detect in/out city?)
And there are no navmesh changes? or they are not that important?

19 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Thank you.
So, if i get stopped by the toll guys, everything should work? (if its not too much trouble to answer, how do you detect in/out city?)
And there are no navmesh changes? or they are not that important?

There's a bit more to it. 

The toll collectors confiscating stuff is just triggered by activation boxes. Since you can enter the city from anywhere the activation boxes aren't used to detect if you're in or not in the city. I think detecting if you're in a city (not an interior cell) is detected by the toll gates being loaded/unloaded. 

To test I'd leave the city without paying the toll. Wait whatever your grace period is set to (default 2 hours). You should get a message about the guards being on the lookout for you when you get back at this point. Then re-enter the city. Not via the normal city gates. The guards should give chase if they see you and proceed to punish you. 

Another potential issue is the starting/stopping of the guard behaviour warnings for armor/weapons equipped. The quests

_SLS_GuardWarnWeapEquippedQuest

_SLS_GuardWarnArmorEquippedQuest

Both these quests should start when you enter a city and stop when you leave. 

Spoiler

There's a bit more to it. 

The toll collectors confiscating stuff is just triggered by activation boxes. Since you can enter the city from anywhere the activation boxes aren't used to detect if you're in or not in the city. I think detecting if you're in a city (not an interior cell) is detected by the toll gates being loaded/unloaded. 

To test I'd leave the city without paying the toll. Wait whatever your grace period is set to (default 2 hours). You should get a message about the guards being on the lookout for you when you get back at this point. Then re-enter the city. Not via the normal city gates. The guards should give chase if they see you and proceed to punish you. 

Another potential issue is the starting/stopping of the guard behaviour warnings for armor/weapons equipped. The quests

_SLS_GuardWarnWeapEquippedQuest

_SLS_GuardWarnArmorEquippedQuest

Both these quests should start when you enter a city and stop when you leave. 

Thank you very much. I'll try that, and check the quests too.

I had a bit of an idea that might make for an interesting addition to this mod, getting back to the "Survival Mod Integration" aspect of SLS.

Right now, there is not much interaction with "camps" made using the Campfire mod. Sure, it'll help you survive a storm and you can set up some crafting stations and stashes, but nothing lewd happens there. So I was thinking, what if something in the camp could serve as a "marker" that defines that place as a campsite, and while you're close to a campsite various sexy happenings can occur. For example...

• While sleeping in a tent/on a bedroll from Campfire, you might get woken up by a creature mounting you. (Similar to what happens in the Kennel, but with an expanded list of creatures. Trolls, Rieklings, wolves, goats, sabercats, etc).
  • Your followers might engage in some autonomous sluttery. If you only have one, they might masturbate while relaxing at the camp, or if you have more than one they might do dirty things to each other/nearby creatures!
  • Random chance while at your campsite that you will be approached. Maybe it'll be a horny creature, or a wandering Enforcer (if you have them active), maybe a lonely hunter who offers you a bit of gold for some "company". Maybe even a woman running away from the oppressive towns who just wants a place to hide out for a little while, and is willing to trade a bit of fun to use your camp -- or drug you and have some fun of her own if you prove stubborn!
  • Conversely, a chance that when you return to a campsite you'll find that someone has moved in while you were away, and they must be convinced to leave. Kill 'em, fuck 'em, or just give up and let them use your camp for a while.

If possible, it would also be nice to have a placeable "Hitching Post", where you could tie up a recently-fondled Horse and optionally have it become "your" horse, instead of just always being a stolen horse.

I think in general it would be nice if it were more rewarding to make camps and actually spend time there, for reasons beyond simple survival!

Question:

I seem to recall there being a discussion at one point in time about something possibly blocking guard dialog... I scanned back to like page 188 before giving up.

Does anyone remember anything about that? I can't talk to any guards to pay my fines... It seemed to start when I bought licenses (was why I thought maybe an SLS thing) 

That and licenses being on is really the only big change on this new game, and it is a new problem... ?

32 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Question:

I seem to recall there being a discussion at one point in time about something possibly blocking guard dialog... I scanned back to like page 188 before giving up.

Does anyone remember anything about that? I can't talk to any guards to pay my fines... It seemed to start when I bought licenses (was why I thought maybe an SLS thing) 

That and licenses being on is really the only big change on this new game, and it is a new problem... ?

I had that only with Skooma whore after being addicted and guards tell me to leave.

If you aren't addicted then just ignore me, there are other possibilities to kill the guard dialog, like a failed approach or something.

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

I had that only with Skooma whore after being addicted and guards tell me to leave.

If you aren't addicted then just ignore me, there are other possibilities to kill the guard dialog, like a failed approach or something.

Not addicted atm... ?

Bikini Curse seems to be broken. It is activating on all bikini armors from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?tab=files
I did successfully add Survival as a master to bikini mod and I did successfully add the _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:xx049867] (where xx is where Survival is in the laod order) keyboard using TES5Edit but I also tried the TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor v1.8d - With Bikini Keyword from the download section. Testing mainly with leather armor.

Even testing with 1 item, the chest piece, papyrus shows "[02/06/2020 - 06:51:49PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Leather Bikini A - [Form < (A00012C5)>]" and I get the Bikini Curse

BikiniArmors.json was prepopulated with:

Spoiler

"leather" : 
        [
            "7585|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7587|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "4805|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "4807|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7595|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "6189|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "6193|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "6187|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "6191|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "258240|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7575|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7579|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7577|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7581|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "6195|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7583|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7589|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7591|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp",
            "7593|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp"
        ],

If the BikiniArmor.json numbers on each line is supposed to correspond with item ID, then 12C5 is not listed, along with all the other leather armor from the bikini mod. 

I checked and double checked and triple checked and quadruple checked, but I can't see where I went wrong. Did I miss a step or do something wrong? Both Bikini mod and survival are near the highest on my priority list using Mod Organizer so they aren't getting overwritten except with bodyslide mesh batch.

Also, Dragonsreach Dungeon in Whiterun is counting me as outside of Whiterun.

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The problem there was that the guard wouldn't talk at all. You could activate him but he'd say nothing. It's not that the topic to pay the fine was missing. There were no topics at all. So I'm not sure which you mean? 

The last time I looked, the actual VANILLA dialogue for paying a fine ("Wait I know you...") is bugged because for some reason it has a check if the player is a male. Because bethesda. This is probably fixed by USLEEP but any mod that copies/modifies the dialogue and uses the vanilla record... 'reborks' USLEEPs fix. Devious Lore has (or had this problem. I'm not up to date on DL). 

1 hour ago, Majin Buu said:

Bikini Curse seems to be broken. It is activating on all bikini armors

This is usually because something is overriding your records. Load your entire load order in TesEdit. Check one of the armors giving problems. Most likely there is something lower in your load order that does not contain the keyword and is conflicting. 

7 hours ago, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

You should add the ability to eat cum off of your pc's body maybe through a keybind. Or maybe you can add it so you can ask to give them a free blowjob in exchange to swallow their cum.

This would seem simple. But there's no way (if I remember right) to remove a single layer of cum. So I'd have to remove all cum and then reapply cum with one less layer. Meaing It would look a bit odd while things are... transitioning. 

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The problem there was that the guard wouldn't talk at all. You could activate him but he'd say nothing. It's not that the topic to pay the fine was missing. There were no topics at all. So I'm not sure which you mean? 

The last time I looked, the actual VANILLA dialogue for paying a fine ("Wait I know you...") is bugged because for some reason it has a check if the player is a male. Because bethesda. This is probably fixed by USLEEP but any mod that copies/modifies the dialogue and uses the vanilla record... 'reborks' USLEEPs fix. Devious Lore has (or had this problem. I'm not up to date on DL). 

They will actually say Wait I know you, but then there is no dialog at all, they just walk away. 

I do have Devious lore installed, but I don't have PaySexCrime... (I just got caught up with it over there) 

So it is probably a DL issue... okay thanks 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Check FormId 0002A37F in TesEdit. 

So this is the cause? Is there anything I can do to fix besides removing DL? (I really like the struggle minigame)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b2e5f85bc52020846980fbe0605523e2.png

Lets see what changing it to = female does.... ?

W00T that worked! They talk to me again, and I paid my fine... But he stole all my armor. QQ Brand new set of armor too! ?

Spoiler

926173357_Fawn-Whiterun2020-02-0615_48_18.thumb.jpg.a1f07a9819549b755dbd8fcf877d36c9.jpg

55 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

This is usually because something is overriding your records. Load your entire load order in TesEdit. Check one of the armors giving problems. Most likely there is something lower in your load order that does not contain the keyword and is conflicting. 

Got my load order in TES5Edit, can't tell if something is overwriting. How would you be able to tell? 

As I double checked my mod order, I did see Bikini esm loaded before Survival and both were at like 100 out of 240 so I brought them both way down and placed Survival before Bikini and see if that fixes.

Spoiler

Bikini.jpg

5 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

Got my load order in TES5Edit, can't tell if something is overwriting. How would you be able to tell? 

Are all your mods loaded in that screenshot? 

If the record is overridden then there'll be another column beside the one you see. 

If that's all your mods then it looks... ok. The armor that triggers the curse is also displayed in the MCM licence page. 

Try disabling heels required and see what happens. 

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Are all your mods loaded in that screenshot? 

If the record is overridden then there'll be another column beside the one you see. 

If that's all your mods then it looks... ok. The armor that triggers the curse is also displayed in the MCM licence page. 

Try disabling heels required and see what happens. 

Yeah that was all my mods loaded. I'm pretty sure I found my issue. I use MO2 and while Bikini mod had a higher priority in the left side column, in the actual mod list itself, Survival had the higher priority. Left side column had Survival at 99 and Bikini at 100 but in the loaded mods list on the right side, it was reversed, Bikini had 99 and Survival had 100, bikini was loading before survival. That looks like what was causing Bikini Curse to go active on Bikinis. Sometimes it's the simple stuff that's so easily overlooked >.>

Check FormId 0002A37F in TesEdit. 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Lets see what changing it to = female does.... ?

W00T that worked! They talk to me again, and I paid my fine... But he stole all my armor. QQ Brand new set of armor too! ?

What... this is what it was?  I've had this for ages, and had resorted to only paying fines to orc guards (several added by Dawnguard Sentries), since they had different, non-broken dialogue.  I see the original dialogue is only broken with larger fines, which is why it happened only some of the time.  An unexpected little nugget, thank you!

And Corsayr, that's very cute armor - and a nice pose, too.