Guess This NPC

11 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Damn! You guys are just way too good at this. Yeah it's her. I find it creepy that the freaks at Bethesda made her a child so I bumped her age up to 18-ish and made her look like her mom. Anyway congrats! :smile:

This.

She is a child, and they force her to "practice" dibella art.

I havn't even the slightes clue where that could be. Obviously double so for her name...

Don't tell us those rags are skimpy miners clothes and she is that nasty pet dragon Beithild in Dawnstar?

Edit:

Bodil. The arousal widget gave it away ?

+1

You must be right ... Bodil wears simple rags. Doesn't she?

3 minutes ago, worik said:

I havn't even the slightes clue where that could be. Obviously double so for her name...

Don't tell us those rags are skimpy miners clothes and she is that nasty pet dragon Beithild in Dawnstar?

That's Tiwa44's prisoner pants outfit, otherwise known as the roughspun tunic in game.

15 minutes ago, worik said:

Edit:

+1

You must be right ... Bodil wears simple rags. Doesn't she?

Yeah. I saw the name in the screenshot but couldn't place it so I googled it ?

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Bodil

That nailed her down!

... *oops* that sounds a bit rude and disrespecting? It shouldn't. In fact she is quite brave to work for that dragon in her lousy iron mine.

But I am pleased with my performance, where my instincts could at least spill out the right mine :) .

5 minutes ago, worik said:

That nailed her down!

... *oops* that sounds a bit rude and disrespecting? It shouldn't. In fact she is quite brave to work for that dragon in her lousy iron mine.

But I am pleased with my performance, where my instincts could at least spill out the right mine :).

Yeah that was a very good guess. This one would have had me completely stumped.

No prizes for guessing the NPC, what I'm want to know is does anyone recognise the dirt/scars etc. I use SOS skin and Better Males with Younger Faces for the blokes but something in the last game did something to the males. Only thing I can think of is a clothing mod, I haven't done any male overhauls. Driving me mad.

758032516_enb2018_05_2515_26_08_61.thumb.jpg.1a103e358cff482e438ba0e236cc4ce9.jpg

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

No prizes for guessing the NPC, what I'm want to know is does anyone recognise the dirt/scars etc. I use SOS skin and Better Males with Younger Faces for the blokes but something in the last game did something to the males. Only thing I can think of is a clothing mod, I haven't done any male overhauls. Driving me mad.

I believe that is Falk's vanilla appearance. You can remove the scar by opening his actor form in the CK and modifying his complexion and Additional Head Parts in the Character Gen Parts tab.

PS. If Falk's appearance used to be different, it could be that you either uninstalled a mod that changes his appearance, or your load order changed and something is now overriding the mod that changes his appearance.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:45 AM, Grey Cloud said:

On 5/25/2018 at 1:41 PM, onesumgame said:

I believe that is Falk's vanilla appearance. You can remove the scar by opening his actor form in the CK and modifying his complexion and Additional Head Parts in the Character Gen Parts tab.

That looks like Falk in my game too, and without any male overhauls (though I should probably pick one) he should be vanilla.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

That looks like Falk in my game too, and without any male overhauls (though I should probably pick one) he should be vanilla.

Strange. The only thing I've done (AFAIK) which touches males is remove Imm Armours and maybe dickied about with some other armour mod(s). Even the courier has got the gritty look. He looks as if he lives with pigs. I have to try reinstalling Better Faces or summat. Might have look in TESVEdit too.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes. I've done her before but I think she had a different look. I think this one might be Extra-ordinary Hags.

That looks pretty good.

I should set up better textures for the older women because even the 40-ish faces look like prunes in my game. I'm happy with the younger face textures that I use and I don't want to replace them, which means that I would need to create custom file paths and folders for the mature faces and I've just been too lazy to deal with it.

20180529163800_1.thumb.jpg.6493a8eed4e50dac54980be85f43d5aa.jpg

1 hour ago, onesumgame said:

That looks pretty good.

I should set up better textures for the older women because even the 40-ish faces look like prunes in my game. I'm happy with the younger face textures that I use and I don't want to replace them, which means that I would need to create custom file paths and folders for the mature faces and I've just been too lazy to deal with it.

20180529163800_1.thumb.jpg.6493a8eed4e50dac54980be85f43d5aa.jpg

Yikes! Those wrinkles just ruin the look. She looks more 50-ish than 40-ish.

7 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Yup. That's what 20 years of heavy drinking and smoking will do to a woman.

Create a 'femaleold' folder in textures/actors/characters and put in the femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalehead_msn.dds from Mature Skin by Maeven2. This will get you a less severe mature look (and more middle-aged than old).

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Create a 'femaleold' folder in textures/actors/characters and put in the femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalehead_msn.dds from Mature Skin by Maeven2. This will get you a less severe mature look (and more middle-aged than old).

For the hags correct? I grabbed the mod you suggested and after some poking around in the folders I found the femaleheaddetail_age40.dds and femaleheaddetail_age50.dds files in textures\actors\characters\female. Apparently the older girls were using vanilla complexion textures because there were no such files in my installation. This turned out to be a much simpler fix than anticipated. Thanks for the tip!

I got the tip from a modder here on LL. It's not for the Hags, just a way to get a less severe mature. From what I can gather, there is no skin which does away with the mess where neck and body meet. Something to do with Elder Race being embedded in the Skyrim exe and not being a regular race.

These two are full-on Elder Race.

Elder Body Bodyslide Preset and UUNP Labia Mesh

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86327

There is another Elder Race mod out there but I found this one better.

Elders of Skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21994

Archived