Guess This NPC

9 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Vigdis?

Imma guessing the one across the road is Left Hand Mine, prolly Sosia. Strange woman, has an iron mine, spends all her days whacking stones outside her house instead.

Correct on both accounts.

It's good to be flying solo again.

Left Riverwood with 3 draugr remaining. One fell to something near where the wolves attack on the way to Whiterun. Two made it to Driftshade Refuge. Entered and killed the first Silverhand then one draugr killed the other. Went through a door and we got one Silverhand in our face and another spamming fireballs. We took out the first but the fireballs took out the last draugr.

So I've been whizzing around the map and have pulled in to sell some loot.

Just noticed the wrist gap there.

5af4b68b8951e_enb2018_05_1021_41_31_46.thumb.jpg.143ad8171550f8c12ff0c80b96f1d53b.jpg

The curse of the front wedgie.

5af4b6aa6f966_enb2018_05_1021_41_47_39.thumb.jpg.fd31f280ff334457c160b4c8c2a523e8.jpg

"I'm here for the arm-folding"

5af4b6d733597_enb2018_05_1021_42_51_26.thumb.jpg.b697b818e5310581c44f6ad6af5d084a.jpg

"No, I'm doing the synchronised drinking".

5af4b735edd47_enb2018_05_1021_42_31_89.thumb.jpg.33b5272c3d631584711644a9d7f5ddea.jpg

Arm-folding Class every wednesday night 7:30-8PM.

5af4b6673b11e_enb2018_05_1021_34_44_09.thumb.jpg.213a53205b639503a0fb9b94fdd6f42e.jpg

On 5/9/2018 at 6:02 PM, Grey Cloud said:

She's got tits like spaniel's ears but who is she?

Unless I miss my guess that is Vigdis Salvius. Her son, Leontius, works at Old Hroldan and her husband will ask you to deliver a message to him. :wine:

11 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The Sarethi sisters, Arduri and Arusa. Though they don't look like sisters here given how different their skin tones are.

Correct. I will have to investigate the green one and find out which mod that is. Might be Noobshire with the younger sis from Dames of Skyrim.

On 5/15/2018 at 5:04 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Correct. I will have to investigate the green one and find out which mod that is. Might be Noobshire with the younger sis from Dames of Skyrim.

Avrusa is the Dames version, she's the same I see. Dames used the ( or provided the ) look another mod I had been using used. It also changed Gilfre and 2-3 others so I was able to drop it from my modlist.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hide contents

The house looks like Dragon Bridge but I don't know the NPC.

Best guesses (thinking vanilla and not expansion mods) is either Olda the Nagger or maybe Michel Lylvieve sweeping her front porch. Julienne would be in the inn sweeping there.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Avrusa is the Dames version, she's the same I see. Dames used the ( or provided the ) look another mod I had been using used. It also changed Gilfre and 2-3 others so I was able to drop it from my modlist.

The house looks like Dragon Bridge but I don't know the NPC.

Best guesses (thinking vanilla and not expansion mods) is either Olda the Nagger or maybe Michel Lylvieve sweeping her front porch. Julienne would be in the inn sweeping there.

Not Dragon Bridge, it's a farm.

On 7.5.2018 at 9:33 AM, worik said:
On 6.5.2018 at 9:49 PM, Psalam said:

It looks like house Battle-born and not house Grey-Mane. Olfrid's bedroom is just to your right. Since this is a replacement image I'm going to have to guess by process of elimination. My first guess would be Jon, young and strong but he spends little time at home. Clearly not Bergritte or Alfhild (unless they get into wearing false beards). I suppose it's not likely to be Lars for the same reason (unless you need to tell us something about your tastes)? The only other choice is Olfrid who, with a good makeover could look like that but I suppose I have to stick with Jon.

Almost :classic_tongue: but not there, yet.

Edit: I could post a picture with Olfrid, if you'd like that. But it's too dark for this thread. Anyway, I still need to "collect" Jon.

I almost forgot to solve that before my little vacation in Hammerfell:

You named every member of the family, except one. Funny thing, he's the gentleman in the picture.  http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Idolaf_Battle-Born

:classic_wink:

18 minutes ago, worik said:

One half of this sentence is correct, the other one not :classic_wink:

So:

If the first half is correct then it is Maul.

If the second half is correct then it is not Maul.

Well, that's cleared that up then. :confounded:

Nil-nil at half-time.

[I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room]

1 hour ago, worik said:

Ok then. Back to topic: Who is the gentleman in the right?

The first thing to note is that this is not vanilla Riften. The marketplace in vanilla Riften is in the city and not on the docks.

Second, it would appear that Honeyside is in the background near the right edge of the screen. If so that means this entire section of "New Riften" is actually across Lake Hornrich from the city near Merryfair Farm.

If those are true then you have loaded a mod which added a new area and the "gentleman" could be anyone - you may even need to load the mod that contains this new area in order to identify him.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The first thing to note is that this is not vanilla Riften. The marketplace in vanilla Riften is in the city and not on the docks.

Second, it would appear that Honeyside is in the background near the right edge of the screen. If so that means this entire section of "New Riften" is actually across Lake Hornrich from the city near Merryfair Farm.

If those are true then you have loaded a mod which added a new area and the "gentleman" could be anyone - you may even need to load the mod that contains this new area in order to identify him.

The stairs up to the door in the stone wall I would bet dollars to donuts are the vanilla stairs to Riften from the Docks. The guy is in the same position as Maul is when you visit the Docks. I stand by my assertion that it's Maul. I feel folks are overthinking this.

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Au contraire, Blackadder. I do not believe that Worik would put up an NPC who nobody would know. The little furry guy is correct that Maul can be found near the docks.

Nobody has yet had a go at my post images at #79.

1 minute ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The stairs up to the door in the stone wall I would bet dollars to donuts are the vanilla stairs to Riften from the Docks. The guy is in the same position as Maul is when you visit the Docks. I stand by my assertion that it's Maul. I feel folks are overthinking this.

You certainly could be right. You've proven me wrong before but I still don't remember an outdoor market on the Riften docks before. And I agree that the changes made heavy use of the vanilla architecture but that is not uncommon with mods (Fishburger67's Sex Slaves uses Fellglow Keep heavily; I just started Slaverun Reloaded and it used Redoran's Retreat architecture for an unnamed bandit camp near Riverwood).

46 minutes ago, Psalam said:

(Fishburger67's Sex Slaves uses Fellglow Keep heavily).

Off topic, I know, but that mod literally copied the Keep. Including the Barenziah's Stone in one of the rooms. I wish Fishy would have cleaned out the item placements better. It was really jarring to see that Stone there and it only contributes to script loads when scripted items are duplicated. If I run into any other mods that just cut-and-paste interiors like that with no attempts at cleaning things up, I have to gripe. That's something I'd expect of Bugthesda.

Archived