Guess This NPC

25 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

The jug on the nightstand is unmistakable. This must be Carlotta's bed, which leads me to suspect that the npc is Carlotta. 

Perfect observation! ? It is Carlotta Valentia. We used  her lunchbreak for some serious discussion topics ... woman to woman ... while Mila was still playing outside.

The girl misses her father. I found him, but ... well ... I guess he won't come back (Amorous Adventure).

46 minutes ago, worik said:

Perfect observation! ? It is Carlotta Valentia. We used  her lunchbreak for some serious discussion topics ... woman to woman ... while Mila was still playing outside.

The girl misses her father. I found him, but ... well ... I guess he won't come back (Amorous Adventure).

Bijin Carlotta right? She appears to have gained some weight since her vanilla days ?

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

According to my Notifications, Psalam has posted in Ask a Lemming and here. The post in Ask a Lemming is there but I can't see anything here. Anyone know what is going on? A similar thing happened last night and with Psalam.

Nah, I didn't post. I did "like" your post (last night too). If you would "like" more posts you might discover that you get notifications for that too! ?

• 1 month later...

Over a month and noby recognized this gentleman?

On 12/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, worik said:

If you know the name of this remarkable gentleman, you know the location ...

a1.jpg

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31131-guess-this-location/?do=findComment&comment=2468242

Perhaps a lady is more attractive to you? *)

The right one... It's me on the left, and I am merely a sister, not a lady

a2

*) all hints are obvious.. I guess :classic_blush:

Archived