Guess This NPC

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Show us some pics.

I can post some males with SOS regular body if you want to have a look at it. I've always thought the 'beefcake' (or whatever it's called) was too much.

Would that do your PC and every humanoid female too?

yeah, pretty much everyone not using some overhaul mod's included body is ripped now too. Since we (well I am not using a mod) to make everyone varied (fat, skinny, healthy tall, short) I kinda like everyone looking overly fit and toned. With all of the work people do in this low tech society, and evidently well fed (yes the bandits are disrupting the farm to town supply increasing prices, but apples and other fresh fruit are still being shipped in and available in the market despite a nation wide civil war) it works for me.

I'll get some shots up later.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

One of Extraordinary Hags'. Skin tone is pale as hell in game.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I think that's Hilde but I don't remember her leaning on the fence on the river side of the lumber mill in Riverwood. Haven't seen her wander that far from her house.

I was thinking to post a pic of Hafjorg and Ingun but I could get Hilde and an ETaC added NPC just as easily I think.

I left these a little larger so you can get as much detail as I have/can get.

Two mod added with vanilla otherwise bodies, one Bijin'ed (with the skin I used for the others) and one old lady re-textured.

Spoiler

ripped-esja.thumb.jpg.2fac1b736a7d009d62eac422251fb930.jpgripped-girdur.thumb.jpg.0745332e276736498769a292bbe0418a.jpgripped-hilde.jpg.f5c605fca573571a7f33b8f0983fd8d7.jpgripped-vigkol.jpg.92d4c1893253e13db723ab61b5cf47a6.jpg

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think that's Hilde but I don't remember her leaning on the fence on the river side of the lumber mill in Riverwood. Haven't seen her wander that far from her house.

I was thinking to post a pic of Hafjorg and Ingun but I could get Hilde and an ETaC added NPC just as easily I think.

Yes it's Hilde. I was running all over the place waiting for her to stand still.

6 hours ago, worik said:

... and this might be Sigrid?

No, that's the shot of an old woman with the muscular skin texture I got out of a Bijin mod. It's Hilde, but with a different face overhaul than Grey Cloud's on the previous page.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

It's Hilde

.. she would have been my second guess. All those body replacers are very good disguises in this thread :lol:

If someone will switch his body colors to lavender, I won't even recognize Balgruuf on his own throne anymore.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:16 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Create a 'femaleold' folder in textures/actors/characters and put in the femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalehead_msn.dds from Mature Skin by Maeven2. This will get you a less severe mature look (and more middle-aged than old).

A bit less hideous than before.

20180603171311_1.thumb.jpg.835046124da61130f26467bb1ebdaa36.jpg

4 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Must be Tova then. Didn't realise she was an Elder Race.

I'm guessing that you also created a 'femaleold' folder in meshes?

It's Tova. She's not elder race, but I was able to significantly reduce the wrinkles with textures from the mod you suggested. Sorry, I now realize that replying to that post must have caused some confusion.

Just now, onesumgame said:

It's Tova. She's not elder race, but I was able to significantly reduce the wrinkles with textures from the mod you suggested. Sorry, I now realize that replying to that post must have caused some confusion.

Ah, I'm with you.

Here's my Tova. I love the eyebrows on her and Nilsine.

343931505_enb2018_05_0618_45_48_69.thumb.jpg.6c93e1f1c9c73ef8b69ff6ced11cdb24.jpg

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ah, I'm with you.

Here's my Tova. I love the eyebrows on her and Nilsine.

Reveal hidden contents

343931505_enb2018_05_0618_45_48_69.thumb.jpg.6c93e1f1c9c73ef8b69ff6ced11cdb24.jpg

Cool. The only thing I changed on my Tova is the nose, and hair of course. I rearranged the facial proportions as well but other than that she is quite vanilla.

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, big Uthie herself. She goes out on a horse in my game. Spotted her in Riverwood the other day.

You can thank the author of the fabulous Immersive Citizens mod for that.

Here's another one that wouldn't get out much without IC:

20180604164840_1.thumb.jpg.743db6608c11d965dbbc4611f86dd15c.jpg

6 hours ago, onesumgame said:

She looks so sad. She is quite different from my Nilsine. What mod is it?

I think that's the Dames version too, but The Ordinary Women also makes her and Tova look quite sad.

5 hours ago, onesumgame said:

You can thank the author of the fabulous Immersive Citizens mod for that.

Here's another one that wouldn't get out much without IC:

Another mod to check out...

while I don't recognize the NPC, I'd guess Saadia as one that doesn't get out.  Could be Arcadia (and a really hot Arcadia) but she's got a shop to tend.

Archived