Guess This NPC

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'm going with Fjotra. Either Sybls getting killed / kidnapped, raped and sacrificed isn't a safe occupation, or the whole holy prostitute NSFW line.

I don't recognize the look overhaul at all so going only off the clue.

You are correct.

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You are correct.

No wonder, I didn't recognize her :classic_laugh: 

It must have been years(!) ago since I had seen Fjotra as a child. The sisterhood mod shifts her age upwards for a certain purpose :classic_tongue:

Are we supposed to go around the table naming them, or just the arrow guy?

Spoiler

Lets see... Vulwulf, Asgeir, gonna go with Maven over Ingun at the head of the table, then Hemming and Indaryn in what looks like Black-briar manor in Riften.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Are we supposed to go around the table naming them, or just the arrow guy?

Hide contents

Lets see... Vulwulf, Asgeir, gonna go with Maven over Ingun at the head of the table, then Hemming and Indaryn in what looks like Black-briar manor in Riften.

Wow, the full set. It was part of the 'Mogo's Mead' mini-quest from Interesting NPCs.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wow, the full set. It was part of the 'Mogo's Mead' mini-quest from Interesting NPCs.

I tried and dropped that mod for a reason I forget at the moment, but I tend to interact with all of those NPCs and the males are all stock so they're easily identified. Maven was harder with her distance and make over, but I got more matriarch than head-in-the-clouds daughter vibe from her.

31 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I tried and dropped that mod for a reason I forget at the moment

If you remember, let me know. I don't appear to have any problems with it apart from its size and the number of NPCs it put in the game.

The actual mini-quest was simple enough but I cocked up from the off.

I found a bottle of Mongo's Mead somewhere or other and knew that there was a mini-quest involving the two NPCs in the camp opposite Druadach. I made my way over there thinking I was going to return the bottle or something but got into a conversation which did not mention the bottle but got into going to B-B Meadery with a crate of the stuff.

Made my way over to the Rift and got killed several times between the Darkwater area and B-B Lodge which I thought was the meadery. Realised my mistake as I hovered the cursor over the door. Ran to Riften prusued by a couple B-B Mercs and a couple of bandits we picked up en route. There was a family of bears too but the aforementioned saw to them. Got into Riften but the combat music wouldn't stop.

Ran out of the opposite gate and tried to mine but got the 'not when you're in combat, sonny' message. So ran back around Riften until I found the mercs and bandits and entered into a hit and run with extra cheese fight making full use of my breathe underwater enchanted circlet in the lake.

The actual switcheroo with the mead and the rest of it took about 5 minutes.

I've still got the original bottle as far as I know.

I'm planning on taking out the Thieves Guild with MMGs 'FTTG' mod.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would wager that's Anton Virane

Chef de cuisine in the Understone Keep, connoisseur of delicate arts and a charitable gentlemen when it comes to support the mundane obligations of the temple.

Absolutely right.

?

• 3 weeks later...

For Psalam.

By the cringe that was hard work.

I'd just been watching youtube vids so I loaded into a very laggy game. Fast travelled to DW, arrived to see Verner do his jump off the porch again. Walked forward to see Annekke walking off towards the marshes. Runs to catch up just as she goes into combat stance. Looks around to see some bandits battling with a Frost Draman/dromon thing from SIC, Mature Frost Troll plus something that was already dead and had left an ash pile with frost salts. She gives it plenty with the bow and I dive lag right in. Managed to stutter my way through the fight and head back to the mine camp. No sign of her. Back out to where the fight was, no sign of her. Back to camp, no sign. Back out, no sign. Back to camp and after about 3 goes of wait one hour she turns up. Can I get her to stand still for the screenie? Can I chuff. When she wasn't moving she was turning around. ANyway this was the best I could do short of killing her. Naturally she had to have grey-face for the occassion. (I just deactivated the Bijin esp in NMM).

356532126_enb2018_07_2520_53_05_00.thumb.jpg.ad78237d8f3b7f614a5175c56165a760.jpg

2036362578_enb2018_07_2520_53_08_13.thumb.jpg.c7b3dea2e7a38f5d11415b26e91359fd.jpg

694614877_enb2018_07_2520_53_43_25.thumb.jpg.d36e17299341dc65c7d071eed3c37360.jpg

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

For Psalam.

By the cringe that was hard work.

I'd just been watching youtube vids so I loaded into a very laggy game. Fast travelled to DW, arrived to see Verner do his jump off the porch again. Walked forward to see Annekke walking off towards the marshes. Runs to catch up just as she goes into combat stance. Looks around to see some bandits battling with a Frost Draman/dromon thing from SIC, Mature Frost Troll plus something that was already dead and had left an ash pile with frost salts. She gives it plenty with the bow and I dive lag right in. Managed to stutter my way through the fight and head back to the mine camp. No sign of her. Back out to where the fight was, no sign of her. Back to camp, no sign. Back out, no sign. Back to camp and after about 3 goes of wait one hour she turns up. Can I get her to stand still for the screenie? Can I chuff. When she wasn't moving she was turning around. ANyway this was the best I could do short of killing her. Naturally she had to have grey-face for the occassion. (I just deactivated the Bijin esp in NMM).

Hide contents

356532126_enb2018_07_2520_53_05_00.thumb.jpg.ad78237d8f3b7f614a5175c56165a760.jpg

2036362578_enb2018_07_2520_53_08_13.thumb.jpg.c7b3dea2e7a38f5d11415b26e91359fd.jpg

694614877_enb2018_07_2520_53_43_25.thumb.jpg.d36e17299341dc65c7d071eed3c37360.jpg

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

No NPC's for over 2 weeks?:classic_ohmy:

Tsktsktsktsk.

So first, we still need to know, who this nice guy is:

Spoiler
On 7/24/2018 at 7:28 AM, worik said:

1.thumb.jpg.60d7972da3dc4c8072b6a730b7799c68.jpg

Second, if it's easier for the guys to recognize a dashing girl (by what ever memorable details) .. , here you are:

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.ffa2539ba06e6ca2f22ef013255a59ba.jpg

1. male ... ?
  2. female ... ?
Spoiler
4 hours ago, worik said:

No NPC's for over 2 weeks?:classic_ohmy:

Tsktsktsktsk.

So first, we still need to know, who this nice guy is:

Hide contents

Second, if it's easier for the guys to recognize a dashing girl (by what ever memorable details) .. , here you are:

Reveal hidden contents

a.thumb.jpg.ffa2539ba06e6ca2f22ef013255a59ba.jpg

1. male ... ?
  2. female ... ?

While this thread is not my cuppa I'll take a shot (because I'm at lunch and bored).

The architecture makes it Solitude.

So for the first one (male?) I would hazard Viarmo of the Bards College.

And for the second (female?) I would posit Una at the Blue Palace.

And now, so I'm told, it's time to get back to work.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

So for the first one (male?) I would hazard Viarmo of the Bards College.

And for the second (female?) I would posit Una at the Blue Palace.

Brilliantly deduced Monsieur Hercule "Psalam" Poirot

??Both glasses of the famous Solitude Spiced Wine to your health! .. (as long as Vittoria Vici isn't playing delivery games again :classic_unsure:)

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, worik said:

Brilliantly deduced Monsieur Hercule "Psalam" Poirot

??Both glasses of the famous Solitude Spiced Wine to your health! .. (as long as Vittoria Vici isn't playing delivery games again :classic_unsure:)

Merci beaucoup. ??

Now I need to find a good sexy poser mod. Grey Cloud's got me thinking (always a dangerous thing). ?

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Now I need to find a good sexy poser mod. Grey Cloud's got me thinking (always a dangerous thing). ?

A bit old but maybe start here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78243-list-of-pose-mods/

But I have now overhasty images in my mind.... and how shall I get rid of them :classic_unsure:

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, worik said:

A bit old but maybe start here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78243-list-of-pose-mods/

But I have now overhasty images in my mind.... and how shall I get rid of them :classic_unsure:

Yes I saw that earlier when I did a Google search but I felt it was TMI. I would like something simple, sexy and with few or no glitches. So, like Blanche in A Streetcar Named Desire "I have always relied on the kindness of strangers." ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Grey Cloud's got me thinking (always a dangerous thing). ?

Flashback to The Red Green Show during one of the Adventures With Bill segments.

Red: "I'm getting ideas. And I'm dangerous when I have ideas."

If you find a decent poser mod that's simple, please share it with the rest of us. I tried to use Halo's Poser but it took me over the animation limit. A good poser mod is the other half of what I'd like before I start the...ahem, Cake Story. <.< >.>

Archived