Guess This NPC

8 minutes ago, worik said:

A girl has a name?

964.thumb.jpg.f53df7a626c511745033349e83b89a76.jpg

Or is she no one?

Bonus: A dog has a name, too? Or isn't it a dog?

Mine guess would be Torom on the left-hand and Erith on the right.

Strange how these Skyrim folk can't afford any bedding but can always find the money for soe sort of stuffed animal head.

It's Sunday so I'm letting karlpaws have a lie-in.

When I was done with my lie in, I got another rank of Diplomacy.

Can we name everyone in this shot (ignore the PC wearing her shoulder steel plate because I forgot to have SL remove that slot)? They were all in the same location, I didn't move anyone around but it isn't the Blue Palace as you might guess.  I suppose with that clue, and the NPCs, this could also be a "guess this location"

226758206_threewaysideshot.thumb.jpg.57c889a89920758bff3d277c45d80e30.jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 12:40 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Mine guess would be Torom on the left-hand and Erith on the right.

? That's correct.

What remains is the question why proper bedding would be more important than mighty trophies on walls. Or was it the other way around? ?

14 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Can we name everyone in this shot (ignore the PC wearing her shoulder steel plate because I forgot to have SL remove that slot)? They were all in the same location, I didn't move anyone around but it isn't the Blue Palace as you might guess.  I suppose with that clue, and the NPCs, this could also be a "guess this location"

I'd say we have Thane Bryling at the rear end, Steward Firebeard at the front and Irnskar for the groundwork. Not so sure about the location though ?

But thanks to the nine, we haven't it in the "guess this location" thread :classic_blush:

24 minutes ago, worik said:

I'd say we have Thane Bryling at the rear end, Steward Firebeard at the front and Irnskar for the groundwork. Not so sure about the location though ?

But thanks to the nine, we haven't it in the "guess this location" thread :classic_blush:

Location-wise I'd go for the college?

Try this one for size:

1225098536_enb2018_06_1917_56_56_35.thumb.jpg.9fded347ab07f3755bcfa2e21072c909.jpg

My game looks better in these jpgs than it does in-game.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try this one for size:

I'd tell her name, but that's a fake name, for sure. She's his imperial majesty's 008 ... licensed to kill, but rather a failure at that. At least she didn't die herself in your game, when she was expected to die. :classic_tongue:

27 minutes ago, worik said:

I'd tell her name, but that's a fake name, for sure. She's his imperial majesty's 008 ... licensed to kill, but rather a failure at that. At least she didn't die herself in your game, when she was expected to die. :classic_tongue:

Indeed and well spotted. What blew her cover?

I don't usually bother saving her as there's not much you can do with her after but as I entered Markarth whatsit was right in front of me so I thought fuck it.

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Indeed and well spotted. What blew her cover?

Her innocent look. It can't be in Markarth.... ;)

So what? We have that Mr. Nice Guy in the corner over there. Is he a spy, too?

Spoiler

H.thumb.jpg.8047ce311cb97be887886f761cb4f907.jpg

38 minutes ago, worik said:

Her innocent look. It can't be in Markarth.... ;)

So what? We have that Mr. Nice Guy in the corner over there. Is he a spy, too?

Hide contents

H.thumb.jpg.8047ce311cb97be887886f761cb4f907.jpg

No carpet or bedding but a stuffed and mounted animal head . . . could be anywhere in Skyrim.

It's not Lurbuk, wrong clothes and he doesn't have the double bed. So I'll not make a meal of it and opt for Bangagong Gro Noparking from the Night Gate Inn.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

No carpet or bedding but a stuffed and mounted animal head . . . could be anywhere in Skyrim.

It's not Lurbuk, wrong clothes and he doesn't have the double bed. So I'll not make a meal of it and opt for Bangagong Gro Noparking from the Night Gate Inn.

That was so funny I had to look up the innkeeper's quote:

"Him? Oh... Ah, name's Balablob or Malaclob, one of them funny Orc names. "

8 hours ago, worik said:

You are correct in your guesses, but no extra credit. ? but no ?.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Location-wise I'd go for the college?

Nope. They are where they are supposed to be but one is not always there if you want to take another guess.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Balablob

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Bangagong

Exactly, him :classic_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

They are where they are supposed to be but one is not always there if you want to take another guess.

I was pretty sure it's not the college, they don't have a matching arrangementof walls and furniture. It must be Bryling's house then.

Without other mods she only shifts between poilitics and bed.

15 minutes ago, worik said:

I was pretty sure it's not the college, they don't have a matching arrangementof walls and furniture. It must be Bryling's house then.

Without other mods she only shifts between poilitics and bed.

Ironically, its more the second than the first that is the reason Falk is there.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I didnt know Falk Fireplace ever left the palace.

I'm not sure if that was re-added by Cutting Room Floor (only one I can think that does it, unless the Unofficial patch does) but some nights around 2-4 am he'll come down to her house. You don't see it much because its a short window but sometimes I find him outside her house if I fast travel at the right time.

Its part of the hidden romance they have going.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:14 AM, FauxFurry said:

The profession which she is being trained for isn't safe for most peoples' work.

Just throwing my guess in here : Babette? ? I've only met her once or twice in all my games.

20 minutes ago, worik said:

Just throwing my guess in here : Babette? ? I've only met her once or twice in all my games.

I'm the same. She's a vampire but we can't see her eyes here. We can't see her ears either.

P.S. I think we can rule out Sofie the flower seller.

On 6/22/2018 at 11:14 PM, FauxFurry said:

The profession which she is being trained for isn't safe for most peoples' work.

I'm going with Fjotra. Either Sybls getting killed / kidnapped, raped and sacrificed isn't a safe occupation, or the whole holy prostitute NSFW line.

I don't recognize the look overhaul at all so going only off the clue.

Archived