Guess This NPC

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I think that's the Dames version too, but The Ordinary Women also makes her and Tova look quite sad.

Another mod to check out...

while I don't recognize the NPC, I'd guess Saadia as one that doesn't get out.  Could be Arcadia (and a really hot Arcadia) but she's got a shop to tend.

Arcadia is correct. She goes to the market for an hour in the morning before opening her shop.

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Immersive Citizens is definitely worth checking out.

I looked at it and downloaded but haven't had a chance to try it yet.  For some reason I think I looked at it once before and discarded it due to an incompatibility or some other issue.  No idea now why or what that would have been.

I need to make a list of mods people suggest and I discard without downloading so I know WHY. Some were just too large to download that I could manage now and it might be nice to go back and get them.

9 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I looked at it and downloaded but haven't had a chance to try it yet.  For some reason I think I looked at it once before and discarded it due to an incompatibility or some other issue.  No idea now why or what that would have been.

I need to make a list of mods people suggest and I discard without downloading so I know WHY. Some were just too large to download that I could manage now and it might be nice to go back and get them.

Immersive Citizens is incompatible with most mods that make changes to city layouts and navmesh. However in my opinion the trade-off is a no-brainer. This mod is so good that I'd be willing to bet $1 that once you experience what it offers it will become a permanent part of your load order.

42 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Immersive Citizens is incompatible with most mods that make changes to city layouts and navmesh. However in my opinion the trade-off is a no-brainer. This mod is so good that I'd be willing to bet $1 that once you experience what it offers it will become a permanent part of your load order.

I use JK's Skyrim Lite and haven't noticed any problems.

4 hours ago, onesumgame said:

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I use JK's Skyrim Lite and haven't noticed any problems.

I did get a chance to load it earlier but haven't followed everyone around. Arcadia and the maids from Dragonsreach did wander the market, and Sinmir did leave the Mare (I followed him) and he hit a bed in the guard's quarters.  I should probably check the web site for a list of modded NPCs and see if any don't go where they should. I don't think any of my town mods are more than building textures or trees on green space. Amren, for example, usually just walks his circle and hasn't had any navmesh issues, though I think he ended up at home like he should with the mod loaded.

I got rid o' immersive citizens after it started borking stores and shops. I get that Arcadia and Bersi might want to leave their house for a while and wander around the markets to stretch their legs. But when they lock their store, and never actually open it again for six months, I get miffed and when it starts happening to every store everywhere I start nuking it from me load order.

11 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I got rid o' immersive citizens after it started borking stores and shops. I get that Arcadia and Bersi might want to leave their house for a while and wander around the markets to stretch their legs. But when they lock their store, and never actually open it again for six months, I get miffed and when it starts happening to every store everywhere I start nuking it from me load order.

That could be due to a mod conflict or a bug in an early version of IC. I have never experienced this issue.

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Alrig't. Thinkin' caps on. Who is this Thot?

and why does this camera angle make 'er look crosseyed :3

I'd say its Grosta, the Heartwood mill widow with the Dames of Skyrim look.  I think you caught her in the middle of saying something since her mouth is open a little, and that might explain the eyes... expression. The re-skinned hide on the wall threw me, but the Rift door architecture and wall-to the right as you-enter seemed unique enough.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:51 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

I have noticed one issue with IC, though it was very predictable... with the Bannered Mare Inn Rooms mod, the stairway to the rented room is flipped and the door moved. This causes some pathfinding issues with the NPCs. I will see what moving the location of the mod/ESP does.

Guessing this NPC will be tricky, probably.  She is in the cell she should be in, but in a place she never is. She's also had all of her outfit changed, but her face should be recognizable.

Someone stalking my other posts will figure it out right quick.

Spoiler

1838608299_guessbunnygirl.thumb.jpg.86503b46b7193608d14ffe26b0046125.jpg

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Guessing this NPC will be tricky, probably.  She is in the cell she should be in, but in a place she never is. She's also had all of her outfit changed, but her face should be recognizable.

Someone stalking my other posts will figure it out right quick

I know her from the other post so I'll not give it away. You should take her to Darkwater Crossing so she can say to the girl there: 'You Hrefna?' (I'll get my coat :classic_blush:).

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I know her from the other post so I'll not give it away. You should take her to Darkwater Crossing so she can say to the girl there: 'You Hrefna?' (I'll get my coat :classic_blush:).

I recognize the NPC name but don't get the joke, so there is probably something I'm missing... likely rabbit related.

5 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I recognize the NPC name but don't get the joke, so there is probably something I'm missing... likely rabbit related.

Bunny Girls - Playboy magazine - Hugh Hefner.

I don't know, I try to bring a little bit of culture into the thread and where does it get me?

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Bunny Girls - Playboy magazine - Hugh Hefner.

I don't know, I try to bring a little bit of culture into the thread and where does it get me?

No that's just what I thought it would be, I just couldn't figure out what the accent or pun was working toward.

36 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I got it. Just...bunnies scare me!

* note to self: armor followers with bunny suits when invading LemmingLand *

* contemplates taking a screen cap of several Sexy Bandit Captive Bunnies, decides not to be cruel *

Archived