Guess This NPC

.... the age, the wine, the nasty spell from that renegade necromancer ... I can't remember her name, but I am sure I know her.

What was her name again?

ScreenShot723.thumb.jpg.1eac7d6c3b33081f0f1b64c6df68f8ef.jpg

Oh, and by the way. That fellow with the dagger in his belt behind her ... who looks like he is guarding her chair or murdering her in the next minute?

Who might he be?

3 minutes ago, worik said:

.... the age, the wine, the nasty spell from that renegade necromancer ... I can't remember her name, but I am sure I know her.

What was her name again?

Oh, and by the way. That fellow with the dagger in his belt behind her ... who looks like he is guarding her chair or murdering her in the next minute?

Who might he be?

Carlotta got a collar? Faendal or Sven have a sneaky dark side?  Embry behind her I'd guess.

12 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

I try to overhaul them myself. Perhaps someday I'll actually be good at it :smile:

Guess who...

Given the location (Solitude, Bard's College?) general demeanor and hair color, I'd guess Illdi, the poor, forlorn, ignored (no one ever talks to me) bard in training at the music museum.

31 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

I try to overhaul them myself. Perhaps someday I'll actually be good at it :smile:

Guess who...

20180429104217_1.thumb.jpg.f9179324093408ae0f86ce415cbf3c36.jpg

Solitude- Bard's College. Aia Arria or Illdi?

Edit: You rascals. There I was on page 5 and you had all moved on to page 6. You others only guessed Illdi because you couldn't spell Aia Arria. :open_mouth:

18 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Carlotta got a collar? Faendal or Sven have a sneaky dark side?  Embry behind her I'd guess.

Their idea of "How to grab a lovely maiden", I guess. They both have no clue how to treat a lady, they better turn to romance each other. Similarity of mind should surely attract them to another.

As it turn out, she is no longer interested into anyone of those. (Praise SL Solutions)

Carlotta? No, but almost :smiley: Thanks to you I remember her real name now.   :smiley:

And Embry it is.

Spoiler

Really looking here?

Spoiler

What was her real name?

Spoiler

Camilla Valerius

9 minutes ago, worik said:

Their idea of "How to grab a lovely maiden", I guess. They both have no clue how to treat a lady, they better turn to romance each other. Similarity of mind should surely attract them to another.

As it turn out, she is no longer interested into anyone of those. (Praise SL Solutions)

Carlotta? No, but almost :smiley: Thanks to you I remember her real name now.   :smiley:

And Embry it is.

Reveal hidden contents

Really looking here?

Reveal hidden contents

What was her real name?

Reveal hidden contents

Camilla Valerius

Camilla?

It's well over a year ago now but I was trying out a rape mod and Embry leapt on my character as I was leaving Riverwood one dark night. Now, I always play a succubus so there was only ever going to be one winner. Fair play to him though  - he gave everything. He was on his third go when he died. I suppose there are worse ways to go.

You all are quick as lightning :smiley:

Rayya it is.

Hearthfire's location is nearby to the right and a few steps away.  The hut in the picture is Pinewatch-something-or-the-other.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Solitude- Bard's College. Aia Arria or Illdi?

Edit: You rascals. There I was on page 5 and you had all moved on to page 6. You others only guessed Illdi because you couldn't spell Aia Arria. :open_mouth:

Aia has lighter hair, at least that's how I remember her with Illdi going all brooding goth like Erdi from the palace. Erdi at least asks if I'm her gallant hero, her to whisk her off to a life of adventure.  I always get to say that sleeping in ditches and flea infested inns isn't all that glamorous and she's better off sticking with bard's tales.

3 hours ago, worik said:

:thumbsup:

I somehow keep getting the C's mixed up. They don't even wear the same clothing.... I guess they are geographically close enough, both start with C and both mentally a merchant, of sorts.  Both common targets of loving after a simple quest too.

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

My first thought was Pantea Ateia in the Bard's College. But I'm going for Sybille Stentor mostly due to the layout of the room and the 'unread books glow'.

Yes! You are correct. Don't worry, I'll find something more challenging for you :smile:

20 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Yes! You are correct. Don't worry, I'll find something more challenging for you :smile:

Bring it on.

Another contender for that last one was one of the sisters in Radiant Raiment and that room off to the RH side.

Your NPCs are great - looking forward to seeing more of them.

1 minute ago, km1102 said:

Dont tell me this is Fjotra in temple of dibella:classic_blink:

Damn! You guys are just way too good at this. Yeah it's her. I find it creepy that the freaks at Bethesda made her a child so I bumped her age up to 18-ish and made her look like her mom. Anyway congrats! :smile:

1 hour ago, onesumgame said:

Damn! You guys are just way too good at this. Yeah it's her. I find it creepy that the freaks at Bethesda made her a child so I bumped her age up to 18-ish and made her look like her mom. Anyway congrats! :smile:

And the fact that that no moralists have raised a stink about Fjotra makes me wonder. Not as much as the fact that Bugthesda made her a child to begin with, though.

15 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

And the fact that that no moralists have raised a stink about Fjotra makes me wonder. Not as much as the fact that Bugthesda made her a child to begin with, though.

It's a theme that runs throughout Skyturd. Bugthesda knows how to put one over on it's typically brain dead audience.

10 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Carlotta Valentia is my guess.

I suspect that was just to poke fun at me.

I have had trouble on my main computer.. something in Firefox doesn't let me post. I can click the reply button but the edit window is shrunk down. I guess I could write everything into a picture and post that since that is visible, but that's mainly why I haven't posted too many pictures of my own lately.

Archived