Guess This NPC

I thought it might be fun to plagiarise Inte's Guess This Location show one of your modded NPCs and have folk try to identify them.

Only named NPCs - no 'necromancer' or 'mercenary' - types.

Some sort of clue in the picture - e.g. location or another NPC present.

Tell us which mod or mods you use for the look.

Male or female; any regular race.

Just realised that I haven't got an image ready for this post. Muppetry. :classic_blush:

So let's lend a hand (picture) and start with an easy one.

The mysterious (modded) NPC in the fog.... doesn't want to be recognized. So the NPC wears one of those nice Alik'r hoods.

Spoiler

GTN_554.thumb.jpg.8d3323f6719e1eba01877839aef86b5e.jpg

*) I had to cut some spoilers away :smile: But it's easy enough I guess. The mod should be well-known and no problem to identify

Hint:

Spoiler

What you see is a .....   but something is wrong compared to other specimen of this race

The Sword is a ..... which modded NPC is using this

And in the face are .... scars?

11 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Inigo, obviously.

Lesson learned: My hints were too detailed. It must have been the hints! He was disguised and hooded.Nobody could have recognized him. Nobody!

Is the winner supposed to get a price here, too?

Me thinks: It can't hurt:classic_smile:

L'Aile ou la Cuisse ?  :beer::wine:

Cast of thousands and no plot:

5aecd968908c0_enb2018_05_0422_33_24_62.thumb.jpg.760105a85a7f47d7e33aeef53fdd0102.jpg

Well alright, six and the seventh can be deduced. And no, I didn't steal the leg of a raw goat.

5aecda00dc966_enb2018_05_0420_04_00_06.thumb.jpg.c3fb1442e966d3b87352b0d323a1493a.jpg

5aecda4194b58_enb2018_05_0420_30_13_58.thumb.jpg.fa373f12c59ebf4812ca6c47c79bc4ed.jpg

Featuring the famous photo-bomber hagraven.

5aecdadeebef0_enb2018_05_0422_28_52_16.thumb.jpg.89b6b1f4f5b13d7b948382fb7d13bc52.jpg

"No, I haven't seen a hagraven. Sorry".

9 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Inigooooo!! :open_mouth: <3

Why the hell aren't I using Inigo this playthrough, I should be using inigo D:

Goddamit I knew I forgot to add something :3

If I was restricted to nothing but a SINGLE mod, it would be Inigo.

Nothing adds more to Skyrim than he does.

He is arguably the best fan-made mod I've ever seen for ANY game. A damn sight better than most official paid DLC, even.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Cast of thousands and no plot:

5aecd968908c0_enb2018_05_0422_33_24_62.thumb.jpg.760105a85a7f47d7e33aeef53fdd0102.jpg

Well alright, six and the seventh can be deduced. And no, I didn't steal the leg of a raw goat.

5aecda4194b58_enb2018_05_0420_30_13_58.thumb.jpg.fa373f12c59ebf4812ca6c47c79bc4ed.jpg

Well I'm probably going to be wrong if they are mod added NPCs, but going with general location and characteristics, I think the top one's Ysolda though why she's leaning on the counter from the customer side,  don't know.  Looks like you're on the side Anoriath normally stands.

Lower one I'd guess is Greta since I've seen her lean there at that time of day.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Adrianne from Noobshire NPCs

Jenessa from Dames of Skyrim

I think I looked at Dames once, but don't remember why I didn't like it. Might have to look at it again, because I think I like that Adri face better than what I have.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I think I looked at Dames once, but don't remember why I didn't like it. Might have to look at it again, because I think I like that Adri face better than what I have.

T'other way round. Adrianne is from Noobshire NPCs. Jenessa from Dames.

If you like Bijin then I don't see what's not to like about Dames. Covers virually every female NPC. This is DoS Complete, it's different to the DoS S1, S2 and S3 version.

18 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Lami of Morthal? or have you drunk a hell of a loooooooooot of wine to make Frida of Dawnstar look very young and hot again? xD

Lami it is.

I'm a wanted man in Dawnstar, if I'm not mistaken. Friendly fire incident while helping to kill a dragon. And let me tell you my fireballs and fuck off sword were doing more damage than the guards' poxy steel arrows.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yet another alchemist.

Spoiler

5aee32e41ff1f_enb2018_05_0523_08_54_20.thumb.jpg.d0ef77888b45efb23b39446aeeb06ca6.jpg

These two not alchemists.

Spoiler

5aee3337c016b_enb2018_05_0523_17_31_59.thumb.jpg.358a2c3c0cb5877511442f71dc1abe45.jpg

Upper one: Frida in Dawnstar

Middle one:Brina and Horik in Dawnstar ?

And just guessing the lower one would be Karita in Dawnstar.

If it is Karita, your mods are wonderful... :smiley: She did nothing bad to deserve that ugly look as in vanilla Skyrim

5 hours ago, worik said:

Upper one: Frida in Dawnstar

Middle one:Brina and Horik in Dawnstar ?

And just guessing the lower one would be Karita in Dawnstar.

If it is Karita, your mods are wonderful... :smiley: She did nothing bad to deserve that ugly look as in vanilla Skyrim

Three out of three.

Frida (and all my female Elder Race bods) is from a tip I got here on LL. Copy the femaleold folder from SG Textures Renewal to your Data\Textures\Actor\Character. This makes the oldies look mature rather than wrinkly.

Brina is from Noobshire NPCs.

Karita is from Dames of Skyrim.

17 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

...You have heard her singing right?

There are many bad bards in skyrim, but none are as awful as her screeching.

What about the orc in Morphal? Or is he not vanilla? Then there is Lynly Far-Flung. Come to think of it, they are all shit and that is why I have them modded into silence.

Archived