Guess This NPC

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

The last one has to be Arivanya (because of the location). Married to the owner of Windhelm Stables she is Calixto Curio's fourth victim (unless you stop him first).

Missed your post while I was replying to worik.

Ari from Dames of Skyareem. Good to see there is at least one person on this thread who understands the term 'easy'. :smiley:

She was like this when we arrived.

5af0ab6125921_enb2018_05_0720_03_18_40.thumb.jpg.6d0cfeaf907ac36715279b11d626eb4f.jpg

Definitely one of the losers in the overhaul lottery.

5af0ab92dcee1_enb2018_05_0720_06_37_03.thumb.jpg.eb51a5dfbc0986d1be59a9d76ece4523.jpg

Blondie at the back never moves from that spot anymore. Hasn't moved for several plays. She has got a texture mismatch on her neck. Console says she is Dames but Dames never fucks up. One day I will find out what's going on.

5af0abd124272_enb2018_05_0720_10_53_04.thumb.jpg.957666e2a7ded46ded03fb64873065c8.jpg

Please, these are easy enough for me (Mr. Vanilla Skyrim) to get:

1) Marise Aravel - 5 ice wraith teeth for 5 pheasant and a low-level spell book (generally a bad trade)

2) Grelka - was supposed to have a favor but Bethesda never finished it and now she's a bitch

3) Anuriel - can buy Honeyside from her but is in the pocket of the Thieves' Guild (i.e., Maven Black-Briar) and so is easily blackmailed (for the Imperial version of the Civil War quests)

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

1) Marise Aravel - 5 ice wraith teeth for 5 pheasant and a low-level spell book (generally a bad trade)

2) Grelka - was supposed to have a favor but Bethesda never finished it and now she's a bitch

3) Anuriel - can buy Honeyside from her but is in the pocket of the Thieves' Guild (i.e., Maven Black-Briar) and so is easily blackmailed (for the Imperial version of the Civil War quests)

RE Grelka, I was looking at the NPC overhauls GC mentioned and saw her face... I will be keeping her Bijin look!  Cutting Room Floor does restore her favor quest with a little voice work as well.

39 minutes ago, Psalam said:

3/3. I'd forgotten about the ice wraith teef.

5 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

RE Grelka, I was looking at the NPC overhauls GC mentioned and saw her face... I will be keeping her Bijin look!  Cutting Room Floor does restore her favor quest with a little voice work as well.

Dames of Skyrim, Fresh Faces and The Ordinary Women also do a Grelka but for some reason I've gone with the Noobshire one. You could stick her to a window with her lips.

28 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

What mod are you using for the pubic hair? Does the carpet match the drapes with it or--like so many such mods--is it just one color?

I've not got a pube mod - that much I'm sure about. So either it is an option with Fair Skin texture (the smart money is on this option) or it is a result of options from the individual overhauls. As for carpet and drapes (:classic_biggrin:) I think yes but I'll double-check - watch this space.

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Noted. Is it any fun though?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Noted. Is it any fun though?

Simple fetch quest with some interesting implications, though nothing not already hinted at by both her dialog and the fetch destination NPC Niranye.

30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Dames of Skyrim, Fresh Faces and The Ordinary Women also do a Grelka but for some reason I've gone with the Noobshire one. You could stick her to a window with her lips.

I have Dames loaded now and I'll give it a try later. I saw a comment in one FAQ or another about removing NPCs from overhauls via xEdit that I might have to look into. Would probably make for easier handling, or I just need to merge the ... 12 esp files I have.

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Simple fetch quest with some interesting implications, though nothing not already hinted at by both her dialog and the fetch destination NPC Niranye.

I have Dames loaded now and I'll give it a try later. I saw a comment in one FAQ or another about removing NPCs from overhauls via xEdit that I might have to look into. Would probably make for easier handling, or I just need to merge the ... 12 esp files I have.

Seriously Niranye? Ancano's spy and bitch? No wonder they cut it!

8 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

There's probably an easier/better way to do it but what I did was.

1. Had a look at the image pages of the various mods to see if there were any stand out wants or don't wants (and made a note thereof).

2. Install Dames as it covers the most NPCs.

3. What I did was make a chart with the NPC names down the left-hand side and the names of the overhauls across the top. I put a tick against the name under the relevant o'haul. You could also do a ID column. Put a 'x' in the column of any NPC/mod combo you definitely don't want (as per 1 above).

4. Installed the next largest mod (numbers from the description page of the mod). Make a list of the NPCs.

5. Run around Skyrim checking faces. Make a note of who is staying and who is going.

6. Fire up xedit and the esp. Delete those you don't want. You might have to delete the file from actors\character\meshes and \textures. You don't have to worry about load order with this second step.

7. Rinse and repeat for any other overhauls you are using.

I'm using NMM os there might be a better way with MO.

PM me if you need any clarification.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Seriously Niranye? Ancano's spy and bitch? No wonder they cut it!

Not Nirya, if you're thinking of Faralda's rival. The Altmer merchant in Windhelm has random radiant comments to Captain Lonely Gale asking about sailors and smuggling and Jora the Talos Priestess saying she can help her and her husband flee the city if the Imperial Army gets close.  I'm not sure whether it is the base game, Cutting Room Floor or the Gnisis Inn mod I have that has her spend time there in the evening instead of Candlehearth. Might be nordic racism or might be Susanna's comment (if you find her before the Butcher does) "You didn't hear it from me, but if you want a real drink, try the Cornerclub in the Gray Quarter. "

Guild quest spoiler

Spoiler

She becomes a fence for the Thieves Guild after you handle Torsten Cruel Sea's quest to Uttering Hills.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

There's probably an easier/better way to do it but what I did was.

3. What I did was make a chart with the NPC names down the left-hand side and the names of the overhauls across the top. I put a tick against the name under the relevant o'haul. You could also do a ID column. Put a 'x' in the column of any NPC/mod combo you definitely don't want (as per 1 above).

4. Installed the next largest mod (numbers from the description page of the mod). Make a list of the NPCs.

5. Run around Skyrim checking faces. Make a note of who is staying and who is going.

Haven't made a chart but I did change load order a bit after seeing one or another in game. Mostly looked at the images on Nexus and used one of the Bijin separate installs to pick out Maven, Carlotta and Hulda but after a load order mess up, I don't have things in the order they were so those three are probably not overriding anything right now.

The one on the left.

5af0e86daddc2_enb2018_05_0800_03_26_49.thumb.jpg.5255d8e8f3345570b9062eecd26562b0.jpg

Synchronised drinking.

5af0e89cf380c_enb2018_05_0800_05_57_83.thumb.jpg.a1bb8c8ead1fe45d1a1b56456c29ec2a.jpg

And eating. Spoiler  - name visible. Forum software has dumped it at the bottom.

Another who looked better before I improved her.

5af0e90cb9a49_enb2018_05_0800_09_57_82.thumb.jpg.658072661da57cf4c89dc69cae6d50d6.jpg

A nelf.

5af0e940e769d_enb2018_05_0800_10_19_04.thumb.jpg.7cb86605fec4c11eace138aaad321734.jpg

For my money she is one of the best lookers in the game and my draugr seem to agree. We were barely in the door when . . . well you know.

5af0e965d9ab7_enb2018_05_0800_18_00_61.thumb.jpg.fdc1b79acbf162fb11a0db2f78fb2709.jpg

5af0e8db4d17c_enb2018_05_0800_06_25_33.thumb.jpg.78d445e5e25de994cbf4b898b8ce1131.jpg

on the left is Wylandria, by her court mage robe. Can't wait till I get around that far and have a better look at her.

I suppose if Unmid is drinking with Jarl Laila he's better able to protect her, but how'd she end up on the bench and not at the head chair at the dinner table?

I think Haelga looks better as an Ordinary Woman

Nivenor I think I'll vote that way as well,

and the last... well to each his own I guess, but I'd pick a few over that one

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

on the left is Wylandria, by her court mage robe. Can't wait till I get around that far and have a better look at her.

I suppose if Unmid is drinking with Jarl Laila he's better able to protect her, but how'd she end up on the bench and not at the head chair at the dinner table?

I think Haelga looks better as an Ordinary Woman

Nivenor I think I'll vote that way as well,

and the last... well to each his own I guess, but I'd pick a few over that one

Wylandriah  - Dames

Laila L-G - Dames (all sandboxing in that room is shot for some reason)

Haelga - Noobshire

Nivenor - HogsMaws (she's a bit too cutesy)

Connie - Dames (I think)

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

6. Fire up xedit and the esp. Delete those you don't want. You might have to delete the file from actors\character\meshes and \textures. You don't have to worry about load order with this second step.

7. Rinse and repeat for any other overhauls you are using.

I did the first half of step 6. I really should have done the second part right away, because I have the right looks in game now, but the colors aren't right because the (I think tintmasks) are conflicting.  Sooooo much work to just have fun.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The outfit and the stance should be giveaways.

5af1d7fdd0c7d_enb2018_05_0816_56_40_79.thumb.jpg.588767039b962c5c4716cb8cab881cc9.jpg

Delphine of course :classic_smile:

No wonder, your Undeads enjoyed to feel her "powers". Great choice for her overhaul mod :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I did the first half of step 6. I really should have done the second part right away, because I have the right looks in game now, but the colors aren't right because the (I think tintmasks) are conflicting.  Sooooo much work to just have fun.

I realized I was going to do this wrong. I should remove the people from Ordinary Women because it is much smaller.

I had stacked the mods in a pyramid before, not sure why I was going to put OW before Dames... that just doesn't follow.

13 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Oldrim, indeed. :classic_wacko: I hope she never wears T-shirts. That would be the breast thing to do. Especially when it's a tit bit nipple-y out.

She's got tits like spaniel's ears but who is she?

Archived