Guess This NPC

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What about the orc in Morphal? Or is he not vanilla? Then there is Lynly Far-Flung. Come to think of it, they are all shit and that is why I have them modded into silence.

Amusingly enough I've never heard the orc sing and Lynly tends to just do instrumentals. As for the rest, this is probably my first playthrough with Devious Devices and Heretical resources.

Those gags are gonna come in handy.  >:]

34 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

He only sings if you talk to him and ask him to sing. :confounded: Never again will I make that mistake.

You know that you can actually kill him anytime. When Nazeem finally gets around to giving you the contract you can just tell him that he's dead and you will be paid. :chips:

I'm sorry not to have a bard at hand. (That wouldn't have happened with Dandelion :classic_wink:)

But maybe someone knows this gentleman? I was looking the otherway for some reason or the other and didn't get a proper look at his face. :classic_blush:

What was his name again?

Spoiler

d15194.jpg

Derailed my own thread there.

While we are in inns.

"Come on in and make yourself at home".

And so we did.

5aef333b53ebf_enb2018_05_0616_00_00_86.thumb.jpg.b45209df6729c4690bf85d616325d6e3.jpg

It's his lucky day in more ways than one.

5aef339997c97_enb2018_05_0616_44_17_70.thumb.jpg.4701f2d9a8cc925ec3598d6dc8b09b25.jpg

This is the lady from the top image. Both NPCs from the same mod.

5aef341e26122_enb2018_05_0616_47_44_27.thumb.jpg.fd291fe359611f225dc08a8df16f0490.jpg

There are many great conversations in this mod and Callen's is one of them.

6 minutes ago, worik said:

I'm sorry not to have a bard at hand. (That wouldn't have happened with Dandelion :classic_wink:)

But maybe someone knows this gentleman? I was looking the otherway for some reason or the other and didn't get a proper look at his face. :classic_blush:

What was his name again?

Hide contents

d15194.jpg

Elrindir? The one who has the nerve to complain about his brother wasting time hunting.

50 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Elrindir?

Definitely no :smile:

Even though I didn't get a proper look at the above pictured gentleman (or forgot his name), he can't be Elrindir.

Mr.E is better equipped and has far better technique. Not bad for an elve,one might say ;)

I'll start with the first one.

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:
Spoiler

5aef4a4d8d072_enb2018_05_0618_24_53_49.thumb.jpg.3103594e179dcf6adde7ac69b8480260.jpg

It's

Spoiler

Elda Early-Dawn

At least if your mods don't do more to clothes except of cutting them to fit into a warmer climate

2 hours ago, worik said:

What was his name again?

Reveal hidden contents

d15194.jpg

's a hard angle, but given the housing decorations, Avulstien Graymane?

19 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Avulstien Graymane?

No :classic_smile:

The family of Mr Graymane junior prefers to live with slighty different decorations.

(not to speak of his remarkably better performance in "private engagements" :classic_blush:)

21 minutes ago, worik said:

No :classic_smile:

The family of Mr Graymane junior prefers to live with slighty different decorations.

(not to speak of his remarkably better performance in "private engagements" :classic_blush:)

It looks like house Battle-born and not house Grey-Mane. Olfrid's bedroom is just to your right. Since this is a replacement image I'm going to have to guess by process of elimination. My first guess would be Jon, young and strong but he spends little time at home. Clearly not Bergritte or Alfhild (unless they get into wearing false beards). I suppose it's not likely to be Lars for the same reason (unless you need to tell us something about your tastes)? The only other choice is Olfrid who, with a good makeover could look like that but I suppose I have to stick with Jon.

2 hours ago, worik said:

I'll start with the first one.

It's

Hide contents

Elda Early-Dawn

At least if your mods don't do more to clothes except of cutting them to fit into a warmer climate

Elda Early-Doors it is. Dames of Skyrim I think.

20 hours ago, Psalam said:

It looks like house Battle-born and not house Grey-Mane. Olfrid's bedroom is just to your right. Since this is a replacement image I'm going to have to guess by process of elimination. My first guess would be Jon, young and strong but he spends little time at home. Clearly not Bergritte or Alfhild (unless they get into wearing false beards). I suppose it's not likely to be Lars for the same reason (unless you need to tell us something about your tastes)? The only other choice is Olfrid who, with a good makeover could look like that but I suppose I have to stick with Jon.

Almost :classic_tongue: but not there, yet.

Edit: I could post a picture with Olfrid, if you'd like that. But it's too dark for this thread. Anyway, I still need to "collect" Jon.

3 hours ago, worik said:

Now for the second picture: The short haired lady on the right should be Hermir, the guy behind her would then be Oengul?

Hermir courtesy of The Ordinary Women. I don't know what it is about The Ordinary Women but they look like they ahve a texture mismatch when viewed from this sort of distsnce but if you look from close up there is none. You get a similar effect on the breasts near the armpits. Looks as if two different body models are involved. I don't know if it's a shadow/lighting thing or what.

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've been out sorts since . . . since I was back-scuttled in the market by a draugr".

Spoiler

5aef4ad854747_enb2018_05_0618_45_48_69.thumb.jpg.e0db3b3d60f68056d88478e995548a83.jpg

One for the ladies.

Spoiler

5aef4b21e2199_enb2018_05_0618_54_41_67.thumb.jpg.ac0d9b953bd51f655c3e1864b2aee347.jpg

Tricky one?

Spoiler

5aef4b65c9231_enb2018_05_0619_02_51_59.thumb.jpg.4ca64089b399805a7cfb6e0ab8ac21d5.jpg

Ok, I feel to try my luck with the next ones...

Spoiler

Tova Shatter-Shield, Captain soon-not-so-Lonely-anymore and if the third should be a tricky one, I'll bite for it: Viola Giordano

Still no idea for the last picture in your snap-happy batch... (yet)

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's not Sinmir is it?

Correct, it is NOT Sinmir :classic_rolleyes:

He's either full of "a brave  Nord's honor" or full of mead. In both cases he is just sitting the whole day at Hulda's fireplace, burping, and never noticing a true Nord lady in her own need of a few coins in exchange for an old Nord "tradition" ...so sad.

10 minutes ago, worik said:

Ok, I feel to try my luck with the next ones...

Reveal hidden contents

Tova Shatter-Shield, Captain soon-not-so-Lonely-anymore and if the third should be a tricky one, I'll bite for it: Viola Giordano

Still no idea for the last picture in your snap-happy batch... (yet)

Tova* - The Ordinary Women (note the fake texture mismatch); the good Captain and Viola from Noobshire NPCs. Thought she would have be tricky because she looks a lot younger?

Blimey, I thought the easy one would be, well - easy. How many leggy blondes walk down that causeway?

I'll let somebody else grab the glory for your Whiterun bloke. (:classic_blush:).

*In my last play I was listening to her hubby tell me about her troubles in his sombre, sympathetic voice when he finished he immediately changed to his 'my favourite drinking buddy . . ' Degaine voice.

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

How many leggy blondes walk down that causeway?

Usually, my last characters preferred another entrance :classic_blush: .... reasons. Hadn't been there this game, yet. Inte's POP will very probably put me in deep troubles there.

Archived