Guess This NPC

17 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Off topic, I know, but that mod literally copied the Keep. Including the Barenziah's Stone in one of the rooms. I wish Fishy would have cleaned out the item placements better. It was really jarring to see that Stone there and it only contributes to script loads when scripted items are duplicated. If I run into any other mods that just cut-and-paste interiors like that with no attempts at cleaning things up, I have to gripe. That's something I'd expect of Bugthesda.

Well let me stay off topic. I agree with you wholeheartedly. While he did make some attempts to change the layout (the connection between the "basement" and the "first floor" for instance) he certainly didn't do a thing with the items (and not just the Stone of Barenziah). Slaverun used an EXACT copy of Redoran's Retreat. I really shouldn't complain because: 1)I tried to put a location together from scratch and successfully made a single wall and 2) it makes it MUCH easier to know where you're going and what you can expect.

(btw, Bugthesda - I love that!) :wine:

On 10.5.2018 at 11:24 PM, Grey Cloud said:

5af4b68b8951e_enb2018_05_1021_41_31_46.thumb.jpg.143ad8171550f8c12ff0c80b96f1d53b.jpg

If I didn't miss a post, nobody tried his luck with this bewitching lady here, yet?

Spoiler

Valga Vinicia in the Dead Man's Drink?

3 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Either that or my game's taverns've been so heavily modded I can't remember what the hell Morthal's originally looked like

That's my problem with interiors of inns. :classic_blush: If it comes to such places, I have to watch a let's play on youtubeto rememberwhat they looked like, back in 2012

Just noticed the wrist gap there.

A bit off topic, but I have the same problem ... not sure what I missed in my last BS builds. I'd guess it's a common nuissance of many others, too.  Someone has an idea what I missed?

12 hours ago, worik said:

If I didn't miss a post, nobody tried his luck with this bewitching lady here, yet?

Hide contents

Valga Vinicia in the Dead Man's Drink?

Valga it is. Cold beds and warm beer.

Name names. Which inn interiors mods are in these days? I'm lloking for more space rather than more going on.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The snowberries are out of season?

No. But yes in a way, because they are on the left. So they are in fact not right, too

Silly me, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. :classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, worik said:

A few weeks ago, I had a date with this pretty lady. What was her name again?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot396.thumb.jpg.7af6986b476607989cb068ada5c8cf12.jpg

Hint:

Reveal hidden contents

Something is not right in this picture ;)

Her as gives the archery training way up in the mountains. In which case it would be her clothes that are not right?

A farmer and the quiver is the guilty party.

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Her as gives the archery training way up in the mountains

She is it.

Spoiler

I mirrored the picture left-right to tease everyone a bit.:classic_blush:

Here's the real one

ScreenShot396.thumb.jpg.6fbee04d6b33999b37c2eb39d4af9051.jpg

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, worik said:

A bit off topic, but I have the same problem ... not sure what I missed in my last BS builds. I'd guess it's a common nuissance of many others, too.  Someone has an idea what I missed?

You forgot to do the hands? Easily done.

In my case I've been messing around with different bodies so I think it has to do with the body I'm using and the different NPC replacers using their own or trying to keep up with the body I'm currently using. Throw in that I have changed bodies but not bothered re-building the clothes/armours.

I forgot about those .... so many days ago ...

The curse of the front wedgie.

5af4b6aa6f966_enb2018_05_1021_41_47_39.thumb.jpg.fd31f280ff334457c160b4c8c2a523e8.jpg

Right to left

Thekla

Bolund

Your PC

Delacourt

but the occupied lady makes it a bit difficult for me.... Looks a bit redguard-ish? Or is it the lights? Zaria?

4 minutes ago, worik said:

I forgot about those .... so many days ago ...

Right to left

Thekla

Bolund

Your PC

Delacourt

but the occupied lady makes it a bit difficult for me.... Looks a bit redguard-ish? Or is it the lights? Zaria?

Right to left

Probably

Probably

Definitely

Probably

Yes, Zaria th'alchemist.

30 minutes ago, worik said:

The mod did her very well. Again a shame, almost a crime what Bugthesda did to her.

Dames of Skyrim I think. Not one of my favourite hairs though - one of those laws of physics ignoring and totally impractical styles that the Skyrim hair modders are so fond of.

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

My game's a bit dark at the moment so I've had to put on the old night-vision thing.

That's easy :smiley:

Spoiler

It must be Bothela in the Hag's Cure

The decoration is iconic for her shop

Archived