Guess This NPC

11 minutes ago, worik said:

???

Should I put him back into his stony bed? Although he left it on his own whim. Didn't make it very far though..

?

I love the Olaf fight. I usually let the other guy do all the donkey-work while I either run around and practice my backstab or stand in the corner and practice my archery. I cheer on the other guy too. :) 

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I cheer on the other guy too.

No problem on that end. Well, he IS already dead - and it's about vengeance. So no point in disturbing him while he is having fun.

I guess I was just a bit impolite. :classic_shy:

27 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Easy one. 

Hide contents

20180826090601_1.thumb.jpg.0d963c08aa0e058715298339a06d9ed0.jpg

?

Looks like the college. Easy only for those who went to a proper college. Us simple sword swingers from the villages have to guess.

Spoiler

Nirya?

If yes, your outfit overhaul and face lifting mod is doing a great job for her ?

3 minutes ago, worik said:

?

Looks like the college. Easy only for those who went to a proper college. Us simple sword swingers from the villages have to guess.

Reveal hidden contents

Nirya?

If yes, your outfit overhaul and face lifting mod is doing a great job for her ?

Nope, that one is blond :)

14 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Nope, that one is blond :)

See, I told you ... sword swinger from the village.

I have now another pretty good idea but since I already shot my arrow in the wrong knee, I step back and let some others have a chance :classic_angel:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

*puts-hands-in-the-pockets-and-whistles*

I am not sure if I understand the relevance of the video.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Easy one.

Reveal hidden contents

20180826090601_1.thumb.jpg.0d963c08aa0e058715298339a06d9ed0.jpg

Well, as usual, I am left with the process of elimination.

The picture is of a female at the College of Winterhold. Onesumgame hints that the race is correct (Altmer). The only other Altmer female at the College of Winterhold is:

Faralda

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am not sure if I understand the relevance of the video.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, as usual, I am left with the process of elimination.

The picture is of a female at the College of Winterhold. Onesumgame hints that the race is correct (Altmer). The only other Altmer female at the College of Winterhold is:

Faralda

Yes, this is why you are the master of brain teasers! (Rakel was a tough one)

20180826031845_1.thumb.jpg.bd3bcaceba463731c3ebdae2188c38d1.jpg

7 minutes ago, worik said:

Just an absolutely innocent whistling

@onesumgame And  to say it again: your clothing and face lifting are doing them a true favor ?

The shirt is from a mod called Grandma's Sweaters or something like that, and the lack of hideousness of the face would not have been possible without a little gem called Aesthetic Elves. Kudos to the mod author:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91496

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

Bonus if you can tell me where the picture was taken.

That leaves the WHERE still open ?

A difficult one.

Memory comes up with at least 5 ... and since I am 2 travel hours away from my skyrim and usually don't capture stairs in my screenshot folder ...  (will have to brood a bit over that one)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

That leaves the WHERE still open ?

A difficult one.

Memory comes up with at least 5 ... and since I am 2 travel hours away from my skyrim and usually don't capture stairs in my screenshot folder ...  (will have to brood a bit over that one)

If it makes it any easier it has been a popular place for me to take pictures in a different thread.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

popular place

It shouldn't be Foresaken Cave. I have a screenshot of that with me and the stairs in front of the word wall don't seem to match.

So I'll be brooding over that riddle a bit more in the next hours of RL :classic_happy:

Archived