Guess This NPC

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

In fifty years no one in Tamriel will have heard any other story.

History is a delicated matter, it can be shaped in and re-shaped with the right tools in the right hands.

And noone will be able to tell the difference :classic_ph34r:

edit: stupid typo

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, worik said:

History is a delicated matter, it can be shaped in re-shaped with the right tools in the right hands.

And noone will be able to tell the difference :classic_ph34r:

Except the crackpots and the conspiracy theorists. *sighs dramatically for effect* ?

Good literature is highly important for every culture.

Though, one needs to learn from it to derive lessons, guidelines and insprirations for the actions in the immediate here and now.

Speaking of lesson:

Who (left) is guided by me (right) through one of the magnificent lessons given to´us by Lady Dibella?

Spoiler

a.jpg.e91e98a820c053132b838bed300f1d62.jpg

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sonny from the Silverblood Inn?

Psalam.

Is this similar to that mod you asked about a few days ago?

Blueprints

This only came out today.

Yes, and thanks. This one looks even more functional than the other. However, what I was hoping for was a mod that would do what this one does but with already existing NPCs. Like your Aela NPC fix but hate the stripes on the face? This mod lets you fix it. Think Annekke should have strawberry blonde hair? Here you go. That sort of thing. I do appreciate your looking. I haven't found the mod I described yet but, if you do, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, and thanks. This one looks even more functional than the other. However, what I was hoping for was a mod that would do what this one does but with already existing NPCs. Like your Aela NPC fix but hate the stripes on the face? This mod lets you fix it. Think Annekke should have strawberry blonde hair? Here you go. That sort of thing. I do appreciate your looking. I haven't found the mod I described yet but, if you do, please let me know.

1. You are welcome.

2. Was this the one you posted? Skyrim NPC Editor If it is then I'm almost certain that I have seen another (new?) one between you posting this and today.

3. I didn't look as such. I check the what's new page on Nexus every day. New Files Today

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

A nekkid Wood elff gettin' deserts on a dinner table, but who is she?

The environment makes me think about her to be a part of the dinner in Namira's name.

That would make her Nimphaneth.

If I am right: Your lightning mod is giving the much need ""warmth" to that scene, by the way. :classic_tongue:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

1. You are welcome.

2. Was this the one you posted? Skyrim NPC Editor If it is then I'm almost certain that I have seen another (new?) one between you posting this and today.

3. I didn't look as such. I check the what's new page on Nexus every day. New Files Today

Yes that was the one I posted. It is still a bit more complex (effectively add a mod for every NPC you change) than I would like. For now I intend to just keep looking. And thanks again.

11 hours ago, worik said:

Good literature is highly important for every culture.

Though, one needs to learn from it to derive lessons, guidelines and insprirations for the actions in the immediate here and now.

Speaking of lesson:

Who (left) is guided by me (right) through one of the magnificent lessons given to´us by Lady Dibella?

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.e91e98a820c053132b838bed300f1d62.jpg

The location looks like a room at the Silver-Blood Inn as Grey Cloud said, so might your lucky apprentice be Hreinn?

15 hours ago, worik said:

The environment makes me think about her to be a part of the dinner in Namira's name.

That would make her Nimphaneth.

If I am right: Your lightning mod is giving the much need ""warmth" to that scene, by the way. :classic_tongue:

Gi' the girl a hat :D

Far as I remember, it's lighting mod is just ELFX and Sol enb. Though, I probably have tweaked the interior lightings up a little. :3

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Sonny from the Silverblood Inn?

13 hours ago, onesumgame said:

The location looks like a room at the Silver-Blood Inn as Grey Cloud said, so might your lucky apprentice be Hreinn?

He is..

An attentive pupil :classic_wink:

Archived