Might THAT be Alfhild?

Incredible ?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

You do realise how sad that sounds? :grin:

"Forsaken Cave screenshot?"

"I never leave home without one."

:classic_blush: But it IS a sad thing !

Spoiler

Imagine yourself, sitting in a nice cafe in a distant city, overhearing a conversation on the neigbouring table:

"oh my, I have have these naughty mods from that salacious website for skyrim mods... and they have this thread where you have to guess NPCs and locations, and sometimes they post these pictures with the PC and some NPCs fuc####g in the foreground while you have to recognized the background ..." and so on and so on.

Wouldn't you wish to have at least "some" pictures of caves and dungeons and NPCs with you?

Spoiler

Some folders get synced  to my travel notebook, but unfortunately not all. :classic_wink:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You do realise how sad that sounds? :grin:

"Forsaken Cave screenshot?"

"I never leave home without one."

Well if that's Gwendolyn it will make the residents across the road (for those who have Bathing Beauties and Beefcake) quite happy. And if you have the mod you understand the comment, otherwise, sorry.

How about one without a nose job (although she sure could use some plastic surgery). Bonus if you can name the quest associated with her.

ScreenShot220j.jpg.d9561fb06f4fb69b852570a574d1fc01.jpg

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

How about one without a nose job (although she sure could use some plastic surgery). Bonus if you can name the quest associated with her.

Elynea while she is waiting that you help her to heal the mushroom house? ?

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well if that's Gwendolyn it will make the residents across the road (for those who have Bathing Beauties and Beefcake) quite happy. And if you have the mod you understand the comment, otherwise, sorry.

Gwendolyn it is.

As for the Dunmer, her name is Elynea Mothren and there are two quests associated with her: Healing a House, and Hunting and Gathering.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, worik said:

Elynea while she is waiting that you help her to heal the mushroom house? ?

7 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Gwendolyn it is.

As for the Dunmer, her name is Elynea Mothren and there are two quests associated with her: Healing a House, and Hunting and Gathering.

Yes, and I meant Healing a House although you are correct. I was just there and thought I'd throw her out there but you guys are just too good. ?

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, and I meant Healing a House although you are correct. I was just there and thought I'd throw her out there but you guys are just too good. ?

I cheated. I remembered Healing a House but wasn't sure if that was the correct one so I googled it and discovered that there is a second quest as well. ?

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

I cheated. I remembered Healing a House but wasn't sure if that was the correct one so I googled it and discovered that there is a second quest as well. ?

As my mother always said, "cheaters never prosper, they only win games." Yes, she really said it (a lot).

13 minutes ago, wokking56 said:

That wouldn't happen to be Nimriel (works at Pelagia farm) returning from one of her rare trips to town, would it?

Nope, this is Gwendolyn from Battle-Born farm with a different nose and makeup, but the eyes and mouth are vanilla.

Wait... Nimriel makes trips to town? I've never seen that. Do you have a mod that makes her do that?

13 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Wait... Nimriel makes trips to town? I've never seen that. Do you have a mod that makes her do that?

Holidays mod she heads up there during celebrations. I've had it installed for so long I had actually forgot about it until you asked.

7 hours ago, onesumgame said:

I don't use Holidays but Nimriel walks up and down the road in my game. I don't think she actually makes it to town though and I don't know what mod is causing it.

Since we all are beleaguered by strange things, strange folks and even stranger events:

Spoiler

a.jpg.1e3d8390303044eb3ed17e1ab252f0c6.jpg

A guy had written something, ... long ago. And this something leads us to a nice evening with sweetrolls and Mr. Strawhead here.

• Who is Mr. Strawhead?
  • Who was the writer?
2 hours ago, worik said:

Since we all are beleaguered by strange things, strange folks and even stranger events:

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.1e3d8390303044eb3ed17e1ab252f0c6.jpg

A guy had written something, ... long ago. And this something leads us to a nice evening with sweetrolls and Mr. Strawhead here.

• Who is Mr. Strawhead?
  • Who was the writer?

It's the dummy from the Bard's College quest festival thing.

Oooooh, you are absolutely correct :classic_smile:

Spoiler

Except for the part with the dragon.

It was King Olaf himself who appeared as a dragon. A part of the known history, that was long lost.

Fortunately it could be recovered and can now be re-told :classic_tongue:

How could such a story be "improved" in any way ? :classic_wink:

I might assume you enjoy a jolly good burn-the-king on the pyre from time?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Oooooh, you are absolutely correct :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Except for the part with the dragon.

It was King Olaf himself who appeared as a dragon. A part of the known history, that was long lost.

Fortunately it could be recovered and can now be re-told :classic_tongue:

How could such a story be "improved" in any way ? :classic_wink:

I might assume you enjoy a jolly good burn-the-king on the pyre from time?

Well, it might help if it were true. But since the Bards in Solitude seem to be a particular stripe of politician I must say that, in the big scheme of things, you are right. In fifty years no one in Tamriel will have heard any other story. *sighs* ?

Archived