Guess This NPC

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Merci beaucoup. ??

Now I need to find a good sexy poser mod. Grey Cloud's got me thinking (always a dangerous thing). ?

That's probably definitely the first time I have ever been associated with sexy poses. ?

11 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

If you find a decent poser mod that's simple, please share it with the rest of us. I tried to use Halo's Poser but it took me over the animation limit.

Yes, please.

:nodnod:

Spoiler
On 8/8/2018 at 6:49 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Flashback to The Red Green Show during one of the Adventures With Bill segments.

Red: "I'm getting ideas. And I'm dangerous when I have ideas."

If you find a decent poser mod that's simple, please share it with the rest of us. I tried to use Halo's Poser but it took me over the animation limit. A good poser mod is the other half of what I'd like before I start the...ahem, Cake Story. <.< >.>

Spoiler
On 8/9/2018 at 5:47 AM, worik said:

Yes, please.

:nodnod:

Alright. I posed this (pun intended) as a thread and the ONE answer I got said that this was the most commonly used. I downloaded it and tried it out. I claim no special expertise but it seems to work as advertised. This mod will allow you to do about 1000 poses WITH YOUR PC. Nothing for the NPC sadly (kind of defeats my purpose). Specifically it uses 972 animations (I did the math running FNIS before and after loading so I can attest to that). So if your interested here it is:

GomaPeroPoses http://mod.dysintropi.me/gomapero/ 

Good luck. Have fun!

Edit: And this is why I love LL. I found this on a thread. I will post a copy including the link. I haven't tried it yet (a job for tomorrow - is Lydia going to be surprised) but I thought I would pass it on.

1. Open console and target your own character, type "tc" (without quotes) and it will toggle your character consoles off (set to AI control). Next target an NPC and type "tc" once again and it will allow you to control them just like your own character except you cant attack. If you toggle the npc last it will move your point of view to NPC as if its your PC.

Next get them where you want them and type "tfc 1" this will toggle free cam and freeze the world. allowing you to take as many screenshots as you want. Make sure you use "tc" on all currently controlled NPCs to AI controlled and your PC to user control to return to normal.

Short instructions: "tc" on your character, "tc" on the NPC in question, position the NPC, "tfc 1" to take screenshots

summary:

tfc = toggle free camera on/off

tfc 1 = toggle free camera with frozen world on/off

tc = toggle control on/off (user/AI control)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51603-animation-poses-npc-positioning/

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

I haven't tried it yet (a job for tomorrow - is Lydia going to be surprised)

I assume, you remember we have a thread for posting your screenshots ... especially from your experiments on Lydia :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler
6 hours ago, worik said:

I assume, you remember we have a thread for posting your screenshots ... especially from your experiments on Lydia :classic_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Maybe you could use this to diddle with NPCs?

Alternate Actors

I have this installed and use it occasionally, not for posing though.

I'm going to take a look at Grey Cloud's suggestion. The trick I posted works well enough but I can not get Lydia to use the item that I give her. I can make her move around and interact with the world but it has failed with the posing. It's a neat trick though!

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Maybe you could use this to diddle with NPCs?

Alternate Actors

I have this installed and use it occasionally, not for posing though.

This didn't work either. The "powers" that come with Poser mod don't transfer with it. I can give my follower the ring but then they are stuck with one pose (although that's better than nothing. So, to make the moderators happy, name that NPC! (And then explain to me what happened with her face).

ScreenShot152j.thumb.jpg.3bd4351e24dc05077ae971b3e1c410f8.jpg

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, worik said:

Is that a hood for Argonians? ?

I assume you are referring to my character seated at the table. No, she is an altmer wearing the standard apprentice mage hood (worth 40 magicka). The character in question is the one that is well lit by the fires of Breezehome.

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I assume you are referring to my character seated at the table.

:classic_blush: My little screen is way tooooooo small. I'll leave my comfy armchair and switch to a proper PC.

The NPC in question looks a bit like a high elf ... from the skin color  ?

EDIT: Though hair colour and outfit would point into Lydia's direction

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

:classic_blush: My little screen is way tooooooo small. I'll leave my comfy armchair and switch to a proper PC.

The NPC in question looks a bit like a high elf ... from the skin color  ?

She does indeed. There is some manner of adjusting faces using the mod Grey Cloud recommended. However, the modpage isn't clear. The character in question has my character's face (that is why she is hiding under a hood - you don't want to see that). I had hoped that Grey Cloud might be able to tell me how that all works (because that too opens up some interesting possibilities). BTW, the NPC in question is in one of the poses from the Poser pack to which I alluded earlier.

Sorry chaps and chapesses, I completely missed this. I was busy conquering Gaul and Ibernia with my trusty Arverni.

I'd never have got the location but as it's Breezehome I'd go for Lydia too.

As for the Alt Actors mod, I haven't really used it that much. It's one of those I have installed but only use now and again although I do keep trying to come up with a cunning plan to use it in a playthrough.

There's also this one:

Visual NPC Transfer

Doesn't quite do what it promises but can produce some interesting results.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:46 PM, Psalam said:
Spoiler

This didn't work either. The "powers" that come with Poser mod don't transfer with it. I can give my follower the ring but then they are stuck with one pose (although that's better than nothing. So, to make the moderators happy, name that NPC! (And then explain to me what happened with her face).

ScreenShot152j.thumb.jpg.3bd4351e24dc05077ae971b3e1c410f8.jpg

Is this solved? Lydia is correct?

Now, we have to set up the next troublesome NPC? Here we are:

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.3cae2e0f2ba976d4b8dbc39775da2181.jpg

Slighty modded but all vanilla features are there  :classic_biggrin:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Is this solved? Lydia is correct?

Now, we have to set up the next troublesome NPC? Here we are:

Reveal hidden contents

a.thumb.jpg.3cae2e0f2ba976d4b8dbc39775da2181.jpg

Slighty modded but all vanilla features are there  :classic_biggrin:

Yes, believe it or not that IS Lydia (high elven face and all).

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

That would leave Kodrir.

?

I paid attention that one can distinguish both by their clothing

Next one?

Speaking of clothing - we had no use for it.

LEFT = me

RIGHT = ?

Spoiler

a.thumb.jpg.3bfd1d7fdbec2917927a8cdb5e49f2dc.jpg

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, worik said:

?

I paid attention that one can distinguish both by their clothing

Next one?

Speaking of clothing - we had no use for it.

LEFT = me

RIGHT = ?

Reveal hidden contents

a.thumb.jpg.3bfd1d7fdbec2917927a8cdb5e49f2dc.jpg

I can't help feeling that I'm being played but I would guess Elisif (again). ?

Archived