Guess This NPC

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I can never remember her name

Angi... she would be the only one that comes to my mind, too. Rocks, snow, archer, the bow seems to be a hunting bow  ... though her clothes seem to be a bit "thin" for the mountains :classic_tongue:

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Her as gives you archery lessons way up the mountain? I can never remember her name as I've only seen her once or thrice. Can't think of any other bow totin' femalian.

3 hours ago, worik said:

Angi... she would be the only one that comes to my mind, too. Rocks, snow, archer, the bow seems to be a hunting bow  ... though her clothes seem to be a bit "thin" for the mountains :classic_tongue:

No, she is not Angi either.

She is mostly vanilla. The hair should be KS and the furs are what the game gave her although I modified all the fur armor with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

No, she is not Angi either.

Sooooo, ?if she is mostly vanilla that narrows it down to one or two remaining candidates for me.

Weapon, clothing, haircolor (though it is a bit dark)..... If I'm allowed a second arrow? :classic_rolleyes:

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, worik said:

Sooooo, ?if she is mostly vanilla that narrows it down to one or two remaining candidates for me.

Weapon, clothing, haircolor (though it is a bit dark)..... If I'm allowed a second arrow? :classic_rolleyes:

Sadly, I don't see people knocking down the door to guess, so, why not? :P

My clues are :

• snow, but not Angi. So she is probably an active follower
  • bow, probably a hunting bow
  • dark hair, female
  • fur armor - dressed by the game - that's the tricky one, where my ideas are limited
  • no helmet or hat

?

Spoiler

Ria

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, worik said:

My clues are :

• snow, but not Angi. So she is probably an active follower
  • bow, probably a hunting bow
  • dark hair, female
  • fur armor - dressed by the game - that's the tricky one, where my ideas are limited
  • no helmet or hat

?

Reveal hidden contents

Ria

Sorry, not Ria.

Hint I: not an active follower (that is you would have to console command her to turn her into one).

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

you would have to console command her to turn her into one

Wow, that makes my scratch list a tiny biiiiit longer .. have to get lunch first ... Keeping the brain from exploding, as our furry friend would say :classic_angel:

?

I need to decide on my new 2 perk points anyway. It's friday and I'm now 4 days without my trusty sword. Unbelievable :classic_ohmy:!

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Wow, that makes my scratch list a tiny biiiiit longer .. have to get lunch first ... Keeping the brain from exploding, as our furry friend would say :classic_angel:

?

I need to decide on my new 2 perk points anyway. It's friday and I'm now 4 days without my trusty sword. Unbelievable :classic_ohmy:!

Please, no more exploding brains. ?

Swords are overrated! ?

Magic is king. ?

Cooking is real magic. :cake:

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, worik said:

But no, my good Sir Psalam!

Swords make people happy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-_YmkTXaK8

Elegant, versatile and sometimes blessed by devine powers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuQ522MHnNU

:classic_tongue:

Worik you sound like a man (that is not meant as a compliment - whether it is an insult or not I'll leave to your inclinations)! My character almost always carries a sword, has some sword perks, but as Wuunferth says, "Strength and steel are well and good, but magic is the true power in this world."   And, after all, he is the Unliving (whatever that means) so it should be true! ?

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

but magic is the true power in this world

? Where have that heard before ...

And I must ask if the voice is considered magic? If yes, I conclude :classic_smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPKniUjwCk

Back to your NPC: that bow gives the real problems,.... It's either fur clothed or bow but not both with the same NPC, yet. At least not among the living ... yet ....

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, worik said:

? Where have that heard before ...

And I must ask if the voice is considered magic? If yes, I conclude :classic_smile:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPKniUjwCk

Back to your NPC: that bow gives the real problems,.... It's either fur clothed or bow but not both with the same NPC, yet. At least not among the living ... yet ....

Hint B: The character starts the game living and has never been killed in any of my games. She is not essential so I can't promise that you haven't killed her (and if you haven't yet I'll bet you'll get around to it in this game)! ❄️

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, worik said:

Stupid me! I forgot about Solstheim :classic_blush:... need to check that out ! After I decided about my next skills .. Though in honor to your magicka affinity, I think I might work on my illusion perks ?

I am just about to post on Guess this Location. I suspect that if you get that you'll get this one (Hint 3).

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am just about to post on Guess this Location. I suspect that if you get that you'll get this one (Hint 3).

Hmmn. My second initial thought was 'Forsworn' but I can't think of a named Forsworn and I doubt that you would post a generic 'Forsworn this or that'.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hmmn. My second initial thought was 'Forsworn' but I can't think of a named Forsworn and I doubt that you would post a generic 'Forsworn this or that'.

You're right, at least, not without informing you ahead of time. I promise she has a unique name.

On 8/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Swords are overrated! ?

As far as medieval weaponry goes for close range melee swords are the second best choice.

Spears or Pikes: Easy enough to use and keep enemies at a distance.

Swords: Fast, maneuverable and useful for blocking and parrying. A little lacking in penetration but quite serviceable.

Hand Axe: Still rather quick with better penetration but a bit less maneuverable.

Battle Axes and War Hammers: Quite powerful and easily capable of dealing a serious blow. However very unwieldy and difficult to control not to mention that attacks take too long to recover from leaving you wide open to a counterattack.

Archived