What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

10 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

degenerate Altmer mage

Nords are great and all but if your Altmer cutie's narcissistic twincest debut is any indication as to the extent of her degeneracy, I have to say I'm more curious to see where you take her.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'm searching for the wily, man- and mer-eating jackalope in Skyrim. And for the love of Talos I don't know why! It's part b...b...bunny! I'd rather face the Ebony Warrior naked!

I can't speak to your jackalope fixation or bunny-phobia but facing the Ebony Warrior naked isn't much of a challenge for illusion based mages or succbi.  A fear spell right off a cliff or a seduction and suble life draining both accomplish the same thing with little risk of injury.  The muscle bound warriors think themselves all safe in their plate armor and forget to protect their minds...

Say, you're not wearing plate and neglecting your mind are you? That might be your problem.  ?‍♀️ (I guess mermaid is close enough to siren)

Staring angrily at that one water wheel that is vexxing me.

20180828050234_1.jpg

Looked it over in the CK, all it's texture paths are fine. Looked at every over lumbermill with a wheel in game and they're all fine, from Falkreath to Anga's mill and all points in between, hell even the modded added ones in places such as Falskar, all fine and dandy. But this one, outside solitude, chooses to misbehave and I cannae find any bloody reason why.

One occasional (potentially) downside of excessive illusion magic usage is pulling a train or getting gang banged by "convinced" former enemies...

(for the blue one, It's a good thing my ears don't show clearly in this shot)

Spoiler

ScreenShot905.thumb.jpg.5ebca926737c7769cb8b736c1ae3feca.jpg

1 hour ago, abair98 said:

Trying my damn hardest to figure out how to get these glasses lower on the face in ck. :)))))))))))))))

20180828022235_1.jpg

You'd have to tweak the glasses mesh in Body Slide's Out Studio or open it in a modeling program like Blender. CK won't do a thing for you in this case.

1 hour ago, abair98 said:

Trying my damn hardest to figure out how to get these glasses lower on the face in ck. :)))))))))))))))

20180828022235_1.jpg

NifSkope will work in a pinch. That's how I adjusted glasses and head wear to work for Khajiit and Argonians (see my Avatar for an example of this).

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

One occasional (potentially) downside of excessive illusion magic usage is pulling a train or getting gang banged by "convinced" former enemies...

(for the blue one, It's a good thing my ears don't show clearly in this shot)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot905.thumb.jpg.5ebca926737c7769cb8b736c1ae3feca.jpg

Thank you for that consideration. :classic_tongue:

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

NifSkope will work in a pinch. That's how I adjusted glasses and head wear to work for Khajiit and Argonians (see my Avatar for an example of this).

is their a tutorial you can point me towards

because ive tried fiddling with it for an hour or so with no luck

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sounds awful! What happened?

Basically I went anywhere near a npc, animal or human, instant ctd.  Though I have sorted it out, I sat down and went through my actual installed mod list on the left pane, and sorted it out, and noticed I had four different hdt/smp freamwork mods installed, un-installed all but one and it seems to have sorted it out.  I claim insanity as to why I have not noticed it, well sometime in the last couple of weeks when I started having the problems.

Spoiler
Just now, Varithina said:

Basically I went anywhere near a npc, animal or human, instant ctd.  Though I have sorted it out, I sat down and went through my actual installed mod list on the left pane, and sorted it out, and noticed I had four different hdt/smp freamwork mods installed, un-installed all but one and it seems to have sorted it out.  I claim insanity as to why I have not noticed it, well sometime in the last couple of weeks when I started having the problems.

Just glad to hear that you cleared it up. ?

44337992091_6f4937e5c2_o.jpg

Millie LeGuen and her son, Elliot.  As for what I'm doing, I'm trying to decide how to get these two to bang.

"But Jex," you say, "you've already got Elf Mom and Son Guy!  Why another icky incest pair?"  And you're right.  But y'see, Elaanya has a certain... flavor.  She's very forward, even a bit aggressive.  She enjoys watching Anconar squirm - and make no mistake, as much as he enjoys his mother's attention, he is put off balance by Elaanya's fierce sluttery towards him.  He's willing, but nervous and even a bit reluctant.  That's not always what I'm in the mood for.  With Millie and Elliot, I want to create a setting where their taboo behavior is open and normal.  Sex is normal, natural, and readily available; and while each has a role they tend towards, they are ultimately equals.  So basically, one pair for when I'm in the mood for a slightly more dommy mommy, and another pair for when I want some more light-hearted incest screenies.

I suppose the question I'm asking myself is, do I feel like writing a story, or do I just want to take some screenshots and maybe throw in some saucy captions?  Truth be told I'm strongly favoring the latter but it's late and I'm too tired right now to put in any more effort.

I might change his hair color and make them an aunt-nephew pair for some variety but frankly, while still hot, it just doesn't have quite the same punch.

43 minutes ago, Jexsam said:

<Lots of Stuff>

Hat's approves of this idea.

---

After several false starts, bashed patch rebuilds and more than enough ENB fuckups, I finally got a game off the ground. Alternate Start decided to drop me in Dawnstar of all places, on one hand this sucks because of the trillion frost trolls and reiklings running around on the other it has Vaermina, heathen Talos worshipping stormcloaks and the Vigilant of Stendar recruiting so there's plenty of trouble for Avrielle to throw herself into.

image.png

Switched to heavy armor and robes, figured one handed, block and sorcery would do a little better with wildcat, might have to go poking through the box of mods fer more outfit stuff and I might have to actually learn to outfit studio to git rid of annoying clippy bits. She's also minus a sibling since doppleganger decided to derp on me again, I cannae be fussed with FF's myriad of bugs and the ck still doesn't wanna run through MO for me to create my own.