What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Since my Sanquine worshipping vamp elff save seems to have gone tits up for now, I fell back on the 'kini Nord barbarian.

WN.png

Decided to gimp her playthrough, as a true Nord Barbarian (and partly because of Moonlight tales and it's random transformation rampages.), she cannae sleep in taverns, only in the wilderness. She cannae buy things (though she can sell because gold is shiny) because the only usefull things civilised folk invented was beer and thots. If she wants potions she has to brew her own, If'n she wants weapons or armor, she has to craft her own (or loot it from dungeons), she wants food she has to hunt it. So, moonlight tales, Campfire, Frostfall, Hunterborn and Bathing in Skyrim to keep her a savage. >:D

On 5/1/2018 at 4:28 AM, MadMansGun said:

fsscr002.JPG

ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

pfffhahahaha, stopping by the thread to post my two cents and this is literally the first response :D I love this place..

Maleena's current situation is perhaps a little more along the expected lines here on LL > exploring a ruined temple, trying to find out what happened to the gemstone maidens via The Lost Cavern of Prophecy. It's kindof a weird one. The main NPC so far, a female warrior by the name of Rolonce, talks to you via books and notes that you find along the trail of the questline. A curious design decision, but hey, who else has done it that way?

Ghosts of the past are, apparently, no match for the power of the Dragonborn (or swords, for some reason), so all is going quite smoothly. Well, except for the fact that Riggz can't seem to keep it in her proverbial pants. Can't imagine why.

Spoiler

ScreenShot4157.jpg.bb7a6c1ff09c13cbd24daf7f1ab389f1.jpg

On 9/3/2018 at 5:31 AM, Mdy said:

I'm a bit uneasy about posting this, 'cause all I see here is sex without consequences. I've even hidden the belly in my last screenshots.
But there's a small addition to the Dragonborn family, a daughter!

Being in labour

0n6WCe5j_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

BeeingFemale gave her the name Tinka. I think I'll keep the name.

hYdSlsyG_o.jpg

*gulp*

A bit uneasy? Why? She's cute af! ?

WTB follower version lol

16 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

I wonder if anyone has ever considered using the baby-in-sling .nif to add to a few of the vanilla NPCs who would logically have big broods or new kiddles.

Maybe https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58618 is something you're interested in. Did merge that one with a chubby-males mod several years ago to have some more variety.

12 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Since my Sanquine worshipping vamp elff save seems to have gone tits up for now, I fell back on the 'kini Nord barbarian.

Decided to gimp her playthrough, as a true Nord Barbarian (and partly because of Moonlight tales and it's random transformation rampages.), she cannae sleep in taverns, only in the wilderness. She cannae buy things (though she can sell because gold is shiny) because the only usefull things civilised folk invented was beer and thots. If she wants potions she has to brew her own, If'n she wants weapons or armor, she has to craft her own (or loot it from dungeons), she wants food she has to hunt it. So, moonlight tales, Campfire, Frostfall, Hunterborn and Bathing in Skyrim to keep her a savage. >:D

Interesting, my Nord is a posh one. Always sleep in inns, don't craft a thing, only buy stuff with e.g. Honed Metal.

6 hours ago, Mugg said:

A bit uneasy? Why? She's cute af! ?

WTB follower version lol

Tinka though...

Yer know that kids gonna grow up and be pissed Dovahmum gave her a stripper's name. >:D

Anyhow. Some time ago I remember there was a mod that fixed up a unique character body, Any bugger remember what it was called? Imma Thinkin' my new Reaver needs some muscles stuffed on her, though, not on any bugger else, I don't want Hulda walkin' around like she hulk :3 :3

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Anyhow. Some time ago I remember there was a mod that fixed up a unique character body, Any bugger remember what it was called? Imma Thinkin' my new Reaver needs some muscles stuffed on her, though, not on any bugger else, I don't want Hulda walkin' around like she hulk :3 :3

I used one for my fashion-conscious orc to give her more muscles. It was this one.

No screen shots from this either, just did a complete clean install, wiped everything including my mo install, re-installed everything, and now have two main problems.

All armour and clothing showing out of order records, even with just the base game active, no mods no nothing else on uncleaned esm at that, grrr.

Ignored the above problem as I had it previously and now also trying to figure out why a newly built bash patch (no mods merged into it either), when active will not even get to the load screen.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

I used one for my fashion-conscious orc to give her more muscles. It was this one.

I found a link to Roberto400's mod, seems to have done the trick and we now has muscles! Not sure if'n I'm happy with them yet, Skyrim muscle maps seem to range from idiotically ripped to barely there with little in between :3

--

Meanwhile, Against her better judgement, our werewolf barbarian helped a ravencrone recapture her tower. Possibly the most disturbing quest I've ever done since Melka decided to run around the entire place completely naked. Watching her shake her bare backside at me as she ran up and down corridors in front of me was somewhat terrifying. I didn't even know these things could get naked.

image.png

Syf is currently regretting telling Eola "I'll try anything once."

37 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I found a link to Roberto400's mod, seems to have done the trick and we now has muscles! Not sure if'n I'm happy with them yet, Skyrim muscle maps seem to range from idiotically ripped to barely there with little in between :3

Have you tried Famous? I used it to blend my own muscle map in GIMP. You might be able to get in between with that.

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Possibly the most disturbing quest I've ever done since Melka decided to run around the entire place completely naked. Watching her shake her bare backside at me as she ran up and down corridors in front of me was somewhat terrifying. I didn't even know these things could get naked.

Yeah, they got worked into MNC or whichever, so you can even have sex with them if you want.

3 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

--

Meanwhile, Against her better judgement, our werewolf barbarian helped a ravencrone recapture her tower. Possibly the most disturbing quest I've ever done since Melka decided to run around the entire place completely naked. Watching her shake her bare backside at me as she ran up and down corridors in front of me was somewhat terrifying. I didn't even know these things could get naked.

Reveal hidden contents

Syf is currently regretting telling Eola "I'll try anything once."

you can turn them off in creature framework's MCM.

Mogrul the asshat who thinks I am going to pay him money for helping a guy get a job lol... It is very unwise to threaten the most powerful person in Tamriel because you will end up stripped and poses naked with a mannequin's wooden dick up your ass all the while showing your tiny dick in the public square.... and the whole time your pathetic "bodyguard" watches helplessly...  Beware...Beware the Dragon-born comes

IKBQDlJ.jpg

On 9/9/2018 at 7:53 AM, Mdy said:

Maybe https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58618 is something you're interested in. Did merge that one with a chubby-males mod several years ago to have some more variety.

Seen that mod before, but the NPCs look awkward as hell. The sling version makes much more sense for characters who are working or travelling with a baby, as they'll have both hands free and there's no need for altered animations. I do like the change that makes mothers non-hostile (baby killin's not my style!). I wonder how hard it would be to reconcile the .nif from Being Female (I'm assuming that's the mod which you're using?) with the mod you linked which adds babies, removing the non-standard animations, but keeping the AI changes. 

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Seen that mod before, but the NPCs look awkward as hell. The sling version makes much more sense for characters who are working or travelling with a baby, as they'll have both hands free and there's no need for altered animations. I do like the change that makes mothers non-hostile (baby killin's not my style!). I wonder how hard it would be to reconcile the .nif from Being Female (I'm assuming that's the mod which you're using?) with the mod you linked which adds babies, removing the non-standard animations, but keeping the AI changes. 

I didn't have a look at it in TES5edit yet, but I guess resetting the special body nif and outfit paths and add the sling as an item. Would be some fairly simple copy and paste if you've figured out the first npc.

5 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Wandering the wilderness of the Reach looking for Forsworn to punch. Installed a mod called The Ruins, it's foot print is tiny, but damn, it makes for some rather bloody epic campsites for our savage wolf.

Spoiler

Talos.png

Oh noes! That's just before Boromir will get shot!