What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

17 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Jessica Rabbit walk animation

That is all kinds of sexy.

I keep meaning to swap some of the FNIS sexy walk anims so the ones I like are paired with the running ones I like but I haven't gotten around to doing so.

Here's an example of one of the book idea things I'm working on... screencaps inside the buyable houses with the upgrades purchased, and "models" added to the pictures like booth babes or Price Is Right lovelys.

Spoiler

Proudspire_Decoration_sample.thumb.jpg.fb440b8ac4bc1bb55003f98174221320.jpg

I have a concept for Bounty notices, Inheiritance letters and Alchemy recipies but I'm looking for fitting pictures.

The Bounty notices have a variable Hold, Jarl and Steward (but they're the same so there are still only 9 options) and I made a set of identically sized images that can swap in per hold. I could get really complicated and have 18 options based on the Jarl or Steward so that Civil War progress could be handled, but unless I want to just throw random images into the system, I don't have enough for that.

There are also the options for Forsworn, Giant and Dragon Bounty quests but dragon isn't as common, giants are not in all holds and Forsworn are just the Reach.

My next idea is doing something with the recipes that some NPCs have as loot and apothecaries sell. I started just adding images to them but then realized I could find fitting ones, like a bodybuilder for Enhance Strength or something fitting for Healing effects.  Since they are far more lore based than practical (unless you have a mod that requires recipes to make potions/poisons) I might just tweak the leveled item lists and make my own or rename the existing ones to match themes in images I already have. (someone getting caught breaking into a house for a Fortify Lockpicking, for example).

SunderStone Throat

At the end of the dungeon there is the Scream to be taken.
I continue in the exploration, I eliminate all the adversaries, I open the last door, and, with the bow, I elope the last two necromancers, when a Riekling appears ............

Spoiler

ScreenShot222.thumb.png.f9156f47beeb239af5492623070f2344.png

ScreenShot223.thumb.png.35dd4da8a7c394d1ef4744f629c10500.png

ScreenShot224.thumb.png.d04f9d93d827d94f42013a976c50e57b.png

I continue to the end of the room, I recover the Scream and .......

Spoiler

ScreenShot228.thumb.png.6a538afb7bd0a04762933562b9b06ef4.png

ScreenShot229.thumb.png.e32839fb7b55f2ab7d84bbe30c280fde.png

ScreenShot230.thumb.png.fd954a5661ef15e045dde08ee24f28a3.png

ScreenShot232.thumb.png.a9ac25ddf7848e3acb455befdc92b5f0.png

ScreenShot233.thumb.png.696ffb9aeb0200dc7fdde12149eb7195.png

ScreenShot234.thumb.png.ce0e3f87fb12b00c27fad735d53409b7.png

level 45, Helgan is a nice place again, cleaning up Burma, popped into Riften to check on the family, shag Maven and few others. Stopped off at the Luxury Suite for some nookie with my honey Apachii and pick up my coin. (not that I need it with 250,000 gold) Romance Serna and some fun with her and her Mom. Built my karma with the Graybeards, but not yet checked party city at the embassy. My 12-15 followers and I are cutting a swathe through Skyrim and copious amounts of orgies and shagging after a good fight. Fishburgers pleasure palace is a nice place to blow off steam and sharpen my tool.